It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zorro » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:52 pm

Pictures stolen from Ethiopian model Addis Wubie, see pg. 19

linda must be in Senegal (I've traced her IP: 196.207.233.230) and its kind of a mixture of old fashioned Nigeria-Scam and romancing scam what she tries:

Right here her letter and her pictures:

Received: from [196.207.233.230]
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is linda fred i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr fred; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Devine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR
MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 76 4655 564) his EMail address is revpauldevine@yahoo.com . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
miss linda

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

crazeegeoff
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

different name, same message

Postby crazeegeoff » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:29 am

cynthia utazi [cynthia_05utazi@yahoo.com]

:lol: Dearest, :razz:
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Cynthia UTAZI i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICK D. UTAZI was the managing director of UTAZI COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. :thinking:

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. :twisted: :applause:

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever, :lol:
Cynthia
:eek:
I will never have an intelligent argument with an un-armed person.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose; rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:24 pm

This girl contact me in D72 as "gukama";
Member Name: rose120
Member ID: R018326
Asian, 23, Single - Never Married - dakart, New York, United States

My name is rose i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk) This is because i dont know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me, and for me to send you some pictures of mine,
please reply me back through my email and with your email so that i can contact you
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
rose

My Darling,
How are you today,
I believe you are doing very fine,
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is rose Gukama I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in
West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,
(never married before )presently, i am residing in the
refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil
war that was fought in my country.
My late father! Dr, Frank Gukama, was the managing
director of Gukama and Associates (Ltd), and he was
the personal advicer to the former head of state,
before the rebel's attacked our ho use one early
morning
they killed my mother, also with my father in cold
blood.
It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make
my way to a near by country Senegal, where i am
living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging
to a revrend that has the church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your like's and
dislike's,your hobbie's and what you are doing
presently.
I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail.
Attached here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss rose

Return-Path: <rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from web23213.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23213.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.68])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id j1si14233943ugf.74.2008.02.14.00.05.18;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.68 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=217.146.189.68;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.68 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk)
smtp.mail=rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=rosebaby2008@yahoo.co.uk
Received: (qmail 34524 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Feb 2008 08:05:18 -0000
Received: from [196.207.198.5] by web23213.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:05:18 GMT
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:05:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I WILL LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

SONATELNET
Pool RC_Camberene2_ADSL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Has any one heard of this scammer Lillian Desmond?

Postby Gg*34 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 am

Hello, there any one, I would like to ask if you have seen or read of this scammer in your in box? I have encountered her on a web site "widmatch.com". I am wondering if any of you have seen her letters' I have seen them or variations of them on another web site being;

She claims her father was killed in blood-shed, her words, in the war in Rwanda, just discusting to exploit some horrible event to try to scam some one. These types of scams, (assuming) this one is I am just discusted by this.

I have found her all ready mentioned on this site here

d..faq.com/cgi-bin/swsear ... nd&x=7&y=9

I am suspicious because of the following mentioned

DR Morris D. Desmond was the managing director of Desmond COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI. being killed in the bloodshed in Wranda.

Her email address is lovelillianfred@mail.mn (note the mn, means Mongolia I checked the Internet country code in a WhoIS database search). I would like to see or confirm or varify with you if this is a scam, and if it is I am breaking off communications to be safe.

===========

Dearest,
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lillian Desmond,i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR Morris D. Desmond was the managing director of Desmond COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Lillian.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 am

I think she is listed somewhere here, if you browse our photo galleries you will find her.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: This does not suprise me, thanks.

Postby Gg*34 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 am

Hi Marissa, this does not suprise me here. I have seen her on the site I have mentioned with photos contirbuted by other people who have received her emails. I felt I did need to report to see if her MO (modus operandii) changes or not. I noticed some try to change, names, places, and others to make the story more convincing but at after reading a few of these scams they are almost all the same.

Thanks for the verification, much appreciated.

======

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hello, I received this today.

Postby Gg*34 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Hello there, I have received this as a part of this lady's deceptive and evil scam. She is persistant regareds her so called father's cocoa buisness / slash political career (yeah right). I searched the phone number she gave in email to verify that this scam has been mentioned before. I am seeing many like this by her and others.
"
I have searched the phone number she provided "00221-76 4655 564" and have found this article.

d..faq
Clickhere

Just a scam, just a scam.

========

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev.PAUL DEVINE) who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (00221-76 4655 564) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6M(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account (i don't mean that you should give me your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information dueto the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and men of vision,truth and hardworking men.

The money in question was made by my late gather through his cocoa and political career and that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.
My favourite language is english but i speaks french and english very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you tocall me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Lillian.

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred's MO is very persistant.

Postby Gg*34 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:47 pm

In responce to an email I have said stating "I will not send any money over" to any one I dont know.

Linda Fred, or Lillian Fred, or who ever she may really be.

Nothing more then a petty scammer so I feel safe to assume. I am reporting this third email received.

===============================

My Love,
receive you're reply and all the contents was understood, I do appreciates all your message and your willing to help me in this transaction,
Personally I want you to handle to this transaction, but Have some Important question to ask before we can further this transaction i will like you to call me with the Rev'father number which i gave to you (00221-76 4655 564) we have alot to discus as this is my first time of doin transaction,

I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable bank release the fund on my behalf to you.
Which you will forward any of your Bank account to ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON as my beneficiary next of kin, Anyway I had Informed the bank that you will contact them soon.
Now the questions are below.

1, You should help to get a Visa to your country and you must have retrieve the money from Bank ?
2, You should ensure me that you will help to Invest my money to your country In profitable business venture?
3, You will forward at least your full name, telephone number or fax number for In-case of any urgent message?
4. hope you will nor betray me after you have retrieve the money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON?

As soon as I receive your message regarding to my questions above, then I will give to you the full contact of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON to enable you contact them as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative whom I appointed to claim the fund.
Am waiting for your urgent reply,hug and kiss.
Yours Truly.
Lillian.

Gg*34
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: I have received this today.

Postby Gg*34 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi there, I have received this today, short but "sweet" ha, ha, ha answer was "sorry but I dont send any money to those I dont know". I hope this Lillian Fred gets that responce but I dont think so, though (my gut tells me this for some reason) heh, heh.

=================================

My Love,
Thanks alot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith .
Telephone number +447014227687
+447031944705
Fax Number +447017029533
Email address
Nelson_rbs@mail.mn <mailto:Nelson_rbs@mail.mn> customer_service_rbs@mail2Nelson.com <mailto:customer_service_rbs@mail2Nelson.com> .

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Lillian.

================================

Tarquin f Smythe QJM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lillian FRED

Postby Tarquin f Smythe QJM » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:04 pm

How very upsetting to find that she is not truly the one!!!!! :cry:

She became upset when I told her she had manky feet! But quickly forgot about this when I revealed i was some international man of mystery...well, i might be!

Having introduced her to most of my colleagues such as Justin looosley, Sally Gymslip the PA and and the inseperable scots men Ben Dover and Phil McCracken, We were getting along so well I get all choked up when i think of my disappointment.

Tarquin f Smythe QJM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ADDRESS FOR LILLIAN FRED !

Postby Tarquin f Smythe QJM » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:31 pm

After badgering her for a few weeks and resorting to rhyming e-mails to amuse myself Lillian or Linda or whatever has provided this address.
The address was provided after i told her I wanted a picture and I was willing to send a camera.

C/O Kingsley Owen,
For: Miss Lilian Fred
BP 35302, Dakar-Colobane,
Dakar Senegal.

I was particularly proud of this rhyming message.

Subject: RE: Am very honest.
To: lilianfred2@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 10:47 AM

Lillian

You captors, we shall number their days.End their evil ways.
A camera to you i will send. To bring this episode to an end.
Take the picture and send to me, Then your future I can assure to be
spent in a land of milk and honey, surrounded by piles of lovely money.
What is the address to which I should send it?
Hurry with your reply dont defend it.
There will be no cost to you who is lost.

.You cant beat a bit of poetry, reckon I'm related to one of the greats, maybe wordsworth, keats or even Pam Ayres......The captors refered to are the wicked missionarys who keep her at the refuge camp....

What to send her...thats the problem. :twisted:

Tarquin f Smythe QJM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

we are engaged!!

Postby Tarquin f Smythe QJM » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:30 am

To: lilianfred2@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 3:19 PM

Sally Gymslip ;) will do her most
To get the camera in the post.
At the office I am so busy
Its making my head very dizzy.
I hope the postman delivers to you
the item that is required to do
Something that will change your life.
How would you like to be my wife :love: ?

regards

T

And she/he/it replied

Dear T,

...ever since we met, you never told me your status as per being single or not but if you're
it would be very nice to have our closeness :eek: :eek: . i haven't gotten the camera yet, how long will it take to get to me here in Senegal?

Try to take your time out appropriately to avoid working and feeling dizzy same time.

Lilian

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Desmond; sandra2000_desmond@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:07 pm

This pest contact me Sunday in DMF as

sandra
- ID: 62096
- 25 y/o female (1984 - April - 10)
- ohio, USA :liar: :liar: :liar:
- Height 4'7" (140cm) or below
- English
- student
- Have 3 children :liar: :liar: :liar:

sandra2000_desmond@yahoo.com
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is sandra. i just went Through your profile today, I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address is
(sandra2000_des mond@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational
back ground
barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only
important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your email to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
sandra20 00_desmond@yahoo.com

From today........

My DAEREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is sandra Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5..4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- partric Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIORMISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 76 7414 046) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My Dearest,please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it eccept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.

waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Sandra

Received: from [208.184.6.23] by web112216.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

Abovenet Communications, Inc
OrgID: ABVE
Address: 360 Hamilton Ave
City: White Plains
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10601

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Desmond; sandra2000_desmond@yahoo.com

Postby wayne » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is sandra. i just went Through your profile today, I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address is
(sandra2000_des mond@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational
back ground
barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only
important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your email to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
sandra20 00_desmond@yahoo.com
I assume the scammer deliberately added the spaces into the email address to try to get around the filters on the site. :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Its quite normal this space into the email in DMF and GFD. By every mail which you get there you've this space.

Return to “Black Females”