It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

marcy56mabou@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:06 pm

mates.pl/profil/marcy56mabou
marcy56mabou
Age 26

same scammer here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=79913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marcy56mabou@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favor24@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:50 pm

authonomy / favor1
female

My Dear Friend
My name is Favor saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send a message to my e-mail so that i will give you my picture for you to know who I am. Here is my e-mail favor24@live.com I have a good reason to contact you to tell you Secondly, I believe we can move from here. I want to bee your good friend, Am English speaking girls, I bee very happy if you can contact me in English through my e-mail address below ok
favor24@live.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sofiaduke200@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Sonico
Sofia Duke
Private profile

Hello, how are you doing today? i hope all is well. My name is Sofia. In search of a man who understand
the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun,
but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile here in
I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email (sofiaduke200@yahoo.com) i will be very happy
to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other.
Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless.
sofia
(sofiaduke200@yahoo.com)

:mrgreen: pic directly above

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

camellawest1010@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:11 pm

fanpop / camella99
Female, 25 years
New York, United States of America
Favorite TV Show: MTV
Favourite movie: comedy
Favorite Music: Christian
Favorite Book or Author: Christian book

Hi Dear,
My name is Camella West, i am a young decent, responsible, God fearing and intelligent girl studying law in university. i saw your profile id today during my browsing and i pick interest in you which made me to contact
you for good relationship. i am interested to be your loving friend and also willing to know more about you. i want to share a long-term relationship with you. Please contact us so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about me God bless you.

With Loves & Regards
(camellawest1010@yahoo.com)
Miss Camella.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm

last.fm / nancylove25 - Locked user

Hello, my name is miss Nancy, I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (Nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com)
Best Regard,
Nancy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jenetfrankk@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:32 pm

mocospace /
luvxx55
From February 25, 2014

(jenetfrankk@yahoo.com)
Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Jenet saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know
you more, and if you can send an email to my email address and give you my pictures here is my email address
I believe, we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to
say, lots of love, email me on my mail box not in site have a great day and God bless you.
miss Jenet
(jenetfrankk@yahoo.com)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Camella Pepe; <camella_pepe@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Got the same but from new IP.

Subject: camella_pepe@yahoo.com
My name is Camella,i am a decent girl with love and honest,I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and i love it please kindly contact me for more details about me through my email address (camella_pepe@yahoo.com)

IP: 193.204.145.80
ISP: Consortium GARR
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (61)

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Netlog
nancy35williams35
female - 27 years, New York City, United States
Name: nancy duke

Hello, my name is miss Nancy, I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail.(nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com)
Best Regard,
Nancy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janedesmond10088@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Badoo => Jane, 27
Rivers, Nigeria
I want to meet new friends

About Me
i am a very good looking lady and i like football and always like to go out with friends and i am a social person and they love me because i make them feel at home

Interested in
i will like to meet a person who is love and carring and a person who knows That a friend in need is friend in deed

Greeting From Jane My name is Jane, and came across your profile to day and Became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (janedesmond10088 @ ya / ho / o. / Com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Jane.
(Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) (janedesmond10088@yahoo.com)

:lol: pic (4) are already here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancyjones26@hotmail.com & revdestiny@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 am

adatingnest.com/NANCYKISS
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: NEY YORK
Zip Code: 10001
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Asian
Headline: PEACE AND LOVE
In my own words: I AM A GOOD LOOKING GIRL seeking a hot man for long term.

Greetings from nancy .
I apologies for introducing into your privacy, since we don't know each other, I am happy to get in contact with you,
I`m nancy by name presently single girl,my dear,please write back in my email address (nancyjones26@ hotmail.com) for more introduction,my pictures and purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect my message.
I wait patiently to hear from you,
Yours New
friend nancy.(nancyjones26@ hotmail.com)

email...

Dearest one,
How are you today?alongside with your family?am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you,Dearest please i know that this message might come to you as a surprise, but i want you to understand my reasons of writing you,
my names is nancy jones, am 25(years old single,am a very peaceful lady looking towards to meet an inspiring person(am a sudanese, and my biological mother was Evelyn jones,who was a missionary in the southern Sudan, and later she became a successful couple alongside with my dad who was Dr Engr.paul.David, the Chairman of Grus-Melton Oil and Gas Company (a private extracting oil in Darfur Sudan),and also a secretary to the(F.I.P.G.S) foreign investors on petroleum and gas sector in southern Darfur Sudan
And later he became a victim during the political/regional crisis in my country(Darfur Sudan)that leads to his assassination alongside with my beloved mother,and after the death of my parents,my wicked stepmother who was also a Sudanese came back from abroad only to claim all the funds and properties of my late parents which some part of it was deposited on my half as the next of kin, she maltreated me and made several plot to kill me,so i became afraid, and i took away all the important document of my late fathers funds and properties concerning my own part of inheritance and escape my dear life to a near by country (Dakar Senegal,)
where am living as a refugee under the care of a church ministry in attachment to the united nation solution to war victims,(U.N.S.W.V) dearest life here has been a total strange attachment to the whole of my living
please don,t be discourage because of my present situations, i believe inside of me that you will never break my heart or let me down, that's why am revealing the whole of my identity to you,
please Dearest it has been my pleasure to meet a person like you, a person who really understand the value of life and the important of friendship,am not really looking on to age or distance as a barrier to friendship,am looking for someone who can really inspire me,love and assist me to overcome loneliness and the past memories of my late parents,
How i wish i could be with you,it could have be a better opportunity for me to return back to my studies,i was a second year student in the faculty of geology and mining (Sudan university of science and technology) before the tragedy that leads me to be in this condition today,but God so kind to my late parents, for leaving me behind as their next of kin, dearest with love and trust, i wish to inform you about this deposit, my late parents(father) loves me so much, that he deposited the,sum of six million five hundred thousands us dollars(6.5milliom us dollars) with my name as his next of kin,
And am contacting you for your possible assistance, I am charged with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality who can help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in their country as a refugee. how i wish, I would like to see you, but Moreover,in the hope above that you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them about this fund of my late father, which was deposited in their custody. dearest one of my reason for contacting you,is that am afraid that the bank may liquidate this account if i don,t go for it now,please I'm giving this offer to you as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to help me recover the money from the bank and transfer it into your nominated account.I would like to continue my studies as soon as this money arrive in your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal, i want to start a new life,as I have the desire to become a celebrity in the nearest future.
I will be happy if you can do this for me.You can contact me through this number (+221778105173) is a reverend fathers ,phone number,his name is revrend destiny, he was the minister in-charge of the camp where am residing and the Reverend Fathers email address is (revdestiny@ymail.com) please feel free to call me, whenever you call, please tell him that you want to speak with nancy jones he will send for them to call me in the female hostel, please do not hesitate, because I need to hear from you soon and also.i will be happy if you can send your pictures to me,so i can see you and admire you also,as i wish to have you in my mind
Therefore, in your desire to do this for me I would like to get some of your informations, so i can easily update the bank more about you,
1.Your Full Name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i get this,i will give you the bank contact where
the money was deposited,so you can get in contact with them.
Bye and take good care of yourself and have a good day.
yours Sincerely
nancy jones
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ereca Nattr, erecanattry@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 pm

chance2date/ Ereca Nattr
Headline: searching for a soul mate
Name: Ereca Nattr
City: new city
Sex: Woman
Looking For: Man

Description:
i am looking for a nice looking man with understanding
and honest, care, and other qaulity that can edulse a man

Hello, my name is Ereca, i found your profile here and i like You to
be friend this my email for more instruction, erecanattry@ymail.com

Regard, Ereca

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ereca Nattr, erecanattry@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Netlog
lovenattry
Female, 27 years - Dakar, Senegal
Name: Nattry

Hello, my name is Ereca, and found your profile here and i like you are
be my friend this email for more instruction,,, erecanattry@ymail.com.
i wish you marry xmas and happy new year

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lindapeli24@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 am

waydate
lybaby
24 y/o woman
Kotteyam, India

'lindapeli24@hotmail.com
Hello I am linda and I look to your profile which cute my interest.
you can hit me right now on my email address so that we can know each other.
lindapeli24@hotmail.com
please try to write me on my email address today so that I can also send you my photo and important details.
From linda'
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

nancyjones26@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Email ID leads to Bix post in http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=195

Pals24

nancykiss
Gender Female
Age 25 y.o.
Here for Relationship

Greetings from nancy .
I apologies for introducing into your privacy, since we don't know each other, I am happy to get in contact with you,
I`m nancy by name presently single girl,my dear,please write back in my email address (nancyjones26@hotmail.com) for more introduction,my pictures and purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect my message.
I wait patiently to hear from you,
Yours New
friend nancy.(nancyjones26@hotmail.com)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

jessy1jessica@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:05 pm

HI5/TAGGED

Jess K

Last Active:
3 months ago

Profile Views:
306 times

Profile Skin:

Hello how are you today hope all is well with you please if you don't mind contact me (jessy1jessica@yahoo.com)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”