It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

favour.benson49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Favour Benson or Mercy Love or Mercy Yak :roll:

netlog
mercyyak520
online female - 25 years, Alsip, United States

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( favour.benson49@yahoo.com ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss favour.benson
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

favour.benson49@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Name used = stella david

email addy = stelladavid16@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.105.120
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <stelladavid16@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.105.120] by web172204.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 05 Jul 2013 23:19:34 BST

email sent =

Hello my Love
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.Stella david from Liberia in west Africa, the only daughter of late Dr.Tolbert Richard the personal adviser of ( Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe ) who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father because my late father was adviser of Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe and i managed to make out my way to a near by country Senegal also west Africa where am leaving now as Refuge enduring hungry and bad situations of this camp, No good food to eat,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I' am receiving from my step mother.
She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents.
So I decided to run to the refugee camp here I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term and to get my life back normal,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.6 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.
As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I'm staying at the female hostel.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
Please do keep this only for your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred and here is my picture as i will like to see yours in your next mail, hoping to hear from you and i wait for your lovely reply,
Yours Truly Miss.Stella
God bless you

2 pics it sent already posted in this forum.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Duke; <nancy_duk50@yahooo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Username: nancylove25

Email: nancy46duke46@yahoo.com ........ Contact: nancy_duk50@yahooo.com

User IP 178.18.17.111

SAN-JOSE-USA
FIBERMAX NETWORKS
J Bergensen
USA

Full Name
nancy duke

About me
i am a good looking girl caring and understanding

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
arizona

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
sutdent

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

carolinebacon1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Also on Netlog ........ http://pl.netlog.com/caeolineklo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
caeolineklo / Female / 24 years / Patna, India
About me
------------------------------
Name: caroline bacon
Date of birth: 04/09/1988
Mother tongue: Angielski
:twisted: :twisted:
(carolinebacon1@yahoo.com) My name is Miss Caroline i saw your profile today and Became interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and i want you to send an e-mail to my e-mail so I can give you my picture for you to know who I am. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
( carolinebacon1@yahoo.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

carolinebacon1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 pm

from 15-07-2013 to MDF> baby4
caroline bacon
Woman / 24 / Algeria
:)
(carolinebacon1@yahoo.com) My name is miss Caroline i saw your profile today and became interested in you, I would also like to know you more, and i want you to send an e-mail to my e-mail so I can give you my picture for you to know who I am. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) (carolinebacon1@yahoo.com)

email sent

inny pics >>>>>>>> Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Caroline Bacon - carolinebacon1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:15 pm

MY DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Caroline Bacon i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Bacon; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Ivory coast before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficaute situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is ( Rev-Paul Michael Devine ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST AND LORD MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221776910387 ) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
:twisted:
IP:41.82.87.46./ Senegal, Dakar;Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCEE

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Email addy led me to this forum

Postby ebnressler on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Stella David - stelladavid16@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.82.66.63
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <stelladavid16@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.66.63] by web172202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Jul 2013 18:07:40 BST

email sent =

GOD Is Great,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.that is why i never send you mail.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite and how to bring me out from camp but that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact this assistance Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Phillip Nyie. and his email address is:( revphillipnyie@ymail.com ) and his phone number ( 221-768444712 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $500.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Phillip Nyie and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Phillip Nyie on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Your Best friend.
stella

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

olivia.kabbashi@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Netlog: babyoliviakabbsh
female - 24 years
Name: Olivia Bedie
Date of birth: 06/06/1989
Native language: Português
Looking for ◾Business contacts◾Partnerships

My name is Olivia, I am a young lady, I saw your profile and am interested in you I'll give you my other picture and more details about me if you respond to me, I believe we can move from here, please reply me on my email address here: olivia.kabbashi@yahoo.com
remember age,distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life,
I am waiting for your answer.
Olivia

Pictures (2)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Hotlinked pictures removed; there are there, anyway; merged + thanks for notifying.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mirrian Alkhalifa - mirrianakhalifa@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:57 am

Hello dear,
How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Mirrian Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 22 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country, They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007.You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6244884.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now.Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply. With all my love,
Miss Mirrian Majzoub al-Khalifa.

Received: from [41.83.26.63] by web120004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ Senegal;
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Will Like To Know More About You.

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lizzy Morgan, lizzy_morganx01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:43 pm

mbuzzy.com/showProfile.php?uid=lizmorg12

Hello Dear,
i am Lizzy,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address Lizzy_morganx01@yahoo.com so that we will know each other very well.i will send my pics later.
Thanks,
Lizzy
lizzy_morganx01@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gracediane30@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Netlog:
Profile page dianeg99
female - 24 years, Madrid, Spain
Name: Diane Grace
Date of birth: 03/02/1989
Language: Spanish

Hello Dear, (gracediane30@yahoo.com)
My name is Grace, i saw your profile today at (netlog.com)
and Became interested to contact you, please if you are interested to know me,
please contact me with this e-mail (gracediane30@yahoo.com)
so I'll tell you more about myself, also have something important to say,
contact me directly
my box. gracediane30@yahoo.com please write me at (netlog.com) did not check again.
000000000______0000000000______00 00 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

julietandrewluv@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 am

julietandrewluv@yahoo.com

Booted on Tagged

Juliet A
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 97 times

Email hits on

badoo.com/0333491396/?r=33.1&p=3
Juliet, 23

999groups.com/index.php?do=/profile-10498/info/

juliet andrew
Born on July 20, 1990

Last Login: September 9, 2013

Pic hits on

419.bittenus.com/13/2/carolinebacon.html

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=746145" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
caroline
25,female
new york, United states.

Message on Tagged

julietandrewluv@yahoo.com Hello I am juliet and I look to your profile which cute my interest. you can hit me right now on my email address so that we can know each other. julietandrewluv@yahoo.com please try to write me on my email address today so that I can also send you my photo and important details. From Juliet

On Read Notify

To julietandrewluv@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/10/28 , 19:36:49pm (UTC -4:00) - 25min13sec after sending
Location Sofia, Bulgaria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (195.88.75.196:61294)

IP: 195.88.75.196
Hostname: 195.88.75.196
ISP: Info Data Center
Organization: Info Data Center

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mirrianakhalifa@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

E-mail here > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&p=341007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; # p341007

marianlover = Osada.pl
====================
Registration date: 2013-08-16
Name: Love
Name: Love
Date of birth: May 10, 1990
E-mail: sstanleyanthony@yahoo.com

Comment:
Hello, I am Miss Marrian alkhalifawedług name. I would like to be friends,
if you do not mind me proszękontakt to my e-mailadres (mirrianakhalifa@yahoo.com) so that
that I send my pictures to you

Thank you.
Miss Marrian

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella David; <stelladavid20@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 pm

From 123Singles

stellababy44

I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
new york
Zip Code:
Religion:
Christian
Ethnicity:
Asian
Description:
i am a good looking girl i am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girli am a good looking girl
Headline:
love is real
Looking for:
Relationship

hello how are you today i hope all is well with you i will like to know you so that i can tell you all about me this is my mail address where i want you mail me stelladavid20@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vanessa_abdul@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Skyrock.com
vanesa-abdul-5
woman, 24 ans Dakar - Senegal
single

Hello dear,
My name is Vanessa I have a friendly feeling, And decide to leave a message for you, I know you're many miles away separated by dry distance, But yet your letters will bring you near to me.Through the emails we will share in future if it touches you to be a friend to me and if you feel to know more about me you can reach me back at my private email (vanessa_abdul@yahoo.com)
bye and have a nice day

Return to “Black Females”