It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Labi Ahmed; <Labi74@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 pm

From Thursday in DMF

labi
- ID: 239901
- 31 y/o female (1983 - April - 12)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- unemployed
- Have no children

hi am labi new here
and i just view your
profile right now
with so many
passion on it,
i will glad to
meet you through
personal email address
Labi74 @ live . com
given below, dear
try and reponse to me ok

Labi74@live .com

I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you, First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name is Labi Ahmed (AM 22years) old and the only Child of my late Dr Bar Ahmed, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when am baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth,i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's (statement of account Deposit ) and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading banks in which he used my name as the next of kin, the Amount in question is $5.7 million US DOLLARS (Five million Seven Hundred Thousand USD)The bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i contacted you,So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this from people in the camp,

Am going to give you our Rev Father Tel Number in my next mail. Rev Father Toney Fuller who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal,But i will pleas with him today to permit me give out his number so that when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the camp.I will love to hear your voice, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister or Wife?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

Please tell me if you are welling to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication,because the bank is waiting to hear from you.

FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
OCCUPATION....................
PHOTO'S...........................

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.because you are God sent that can help me out.Thank you so much.
Yours lovely One Labi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Labi Ahmed; <Labi74@live.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:58 pm

angelicamake6
female - 27 years, New York City, United States
Name: angelica duke

Hello,
I'm angelica, i saw your profile century Netlog. and I love it,
can we be friends?, so please, if you're interested, please email me back to my
mailbox, (angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk), so that'll tell you more about my self
kiss

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 pm

hi5 / Tagged
Name: Angelica D
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hello, I am angelica, i saw your profile and tagged. and and love it, can we be a good friendship?,
So if it interests you, please just write me back to my mail box (angelica_duke3@yahoo.co.uk )
so that i will tell you more about my self kiss you angelica

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mabelbemba748@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 02, 2014 5:06 pm

m_mabel80
female - 26 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name: Mabel Mabel

hello
My name is Mabell, i saw your profile right now he (netlog.com)
and was moved to ask for friendship in your hand and i do not know if
i am welcome. This is my email (mabelbemba748@yahoo.com) email
me so that i april tell you more about me and also know you more,
bye and take care.
Mabell

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lilianluvbcon@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 02, 2014 5:12 pm

VK => Lillian Bacon
female ,
City: Dakar
Education:
Université du Sahel '03

my name is lillian looking for a soulmate if you are interested kindly
contact me on my email address lilianluvbcon@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vera_duke68@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 07, 2014 7:40 pm

bereek20 (MDF)
cynthia good
29 year old, woman from United States

Hi my name is vera friend after reading your profile and write you a feel and be your good friend
Waiting for an urgent reply to my e-mail so that i will give you more of my pictures and tell you
about me, vera_duke68@yahoo.com
thanks and kiss,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 7:56 pm

flirty9 = nancylove22
24 years - from : United States - looking for a man

Hello , my name is Miss Nancy , I especially welcome on the social network, as I came across the profile now on this website. So I decided to stop to let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside
i have something special I want to discuss with you, but it is difficult to speak here because it is a public place .
I will be very happy , If you can get back to me through my e - mail . ( nancy_duk50@yahoo.com ) So we can get to know each other better , and I will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK , you can contact me through my e -mail id is ( nancy_duk50@yah00.com )
Best Regard,
Nancy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 8:01 pm

SK = nancylove24
woman, 27 years old, Senegal

Hello, my name is miss Nancy,
I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com)
Best Regard,
Nancy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 8:07 pm

SK = nancylove777
woman, 26 years old, Senegal

Hello, my name is miss Nancy,
I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com)
Best Regard,
Nancy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nancy_duk50@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Fotolog
nancylove25
female - 04/06
New York, United Kingdom

Hello, my name is Nancy, I especially welcome on the social network, as I came across the profile now on this website. So I decided to stop to let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special and want to discuss with you, but it is difficult to speak here because it is a public place. I will be very happy, If you can get to me through my e-mail. (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id is (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) preferably in mind,
Nancy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Camella Pepe; <camella_pepe@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 pm

camlove ....... camellawest36@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl studying medicine in university,.

....... is spamming like hell with

Hi Dear
My name is Camella Pepe, i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl studying medicine in university,. looking for a reliable and trusted, honest person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.
Please get back to my email box (camella_pepe@yahoo.com) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and tell you more about my self, because God has his own way to bring people together, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life, and i have something important to discuss with you ,

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
(camella_pepe@yahoo.com)
With Loves & Regards

OVH SAS
Germain MASSE
2 rue Kellermann
Roubaix
FRANCE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joyandrw@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:15 am

SK / blog > joyandrw@yahoo.com
Profil: joy2972
26 lat
Dakar , Senegal

Hello My Dear,
my name is miss joy i am a single girl, i saw your profile i like what i read about you ,i like to be your friend and
i will like to know more about you,i believe in reality of love, please contact me back with my email so that i can send my photos to you and tell you more about me, (joyandrw@yahoo.com) i wait for your mail thanks yours new friend
joy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peacediane58@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

dianepeace59
female - 24 years, Spain
Name: Diane peace

Hi dear, (peacediane58@yahoo.com) My name is peace, i saw your profile today at (netlog.com) and Became interested to contact you, please if you are interested in meeting me, kindly contact me with this email (peacediane58@yahoo.com) so I will tell you more about me, well i have something important to say, please contact me Directly my inbox, peacediane58@yahoo.com Please do not write at (netlog.com) will not see him mmmmmmmmmmmmmm nuevo.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joybacon200@yahoo.in

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm

hi5 / Tagged
Linda D

(joybacon200@yahoo.in)
Greeting Hi, I'm joy I saw your profile and it interest me to stop by and write to you. Please reply me on email (joybacon200@yahoo.in), I will love to know you more but I do not always log in here. I will be expecting your mail on my email above so that i will give you my picture. Thanks and lots of love. hoping to read from you soonest
(joybacon200@yahoo.in)
Yours inlove new friend
Miss Joy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Camella Pepe; <camella_pepe@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 pm

c1010 ...... camellawest33@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Personal Description:

i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl studying medicine in university,.

.......... is spamming with

Hi Dear
My name is Camella Pepe, i am a young decent,responsible and God fearing girl studying medicine in university,. looking for a reliable and trusted, honest person., I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.
Please get back to my email box (camella_pepe@yahoo.com) so that I will send more of my pictures to you and tell you more about my self, because God has his own way to bring people together, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life, and i have something important to discuss with you ,

May God bless you as I wait patiently to read from you
(camella_pepe@yahoo.com)
With Loves & Regards
Yours Friend Camella

Eastern Telecom IP Networks
Telecom Plaza
316 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City
Philippines

Return to “Black Females”