Wittmann Kurt Kamara k.wittmann@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black men.

Wittmann Kurt Kamara k.wittmann@yahoo.com

Postby Muguhunter on Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:12 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=50142

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Hi my name is wittmann kurt kamara. i work in the International Commercial bank as a clerk. As a clerkin the bank my position is very low but i have access to a lot of secret because i handle the bank\'s most sensitive files. On the my duty recently i discovered $4million dollars in our bank escrow account with no beneficiary.That means my bank has lost record of its owner. I can give you the account information of the account and my bank contact so you can contact them and tell them you are the owner of the money so they should transfer it to your country\'s account. My bank will believe you because Your proof is your abilty to know the account details and my bank will transfer without questioning. After you get the money, we share equal. For details contact me on phone:00233 243 34 87 21. or email: wittmann_km@yahoo.co.uk
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

think mother in law is being scammed again

Postby hayels2 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:31 pm

i am not sure what board to post this in but my mother in law was scammed by a guy claiming to be a doctor in the uk but I found this site and found out he is a scammer from nigeria using sebasian from newfaces pictures
well he later confessed to my mother in law and sent his so called real photoand told her his real name,he also told her he is a black male in nigeria and that he really does love her and although it wasnt his intention he has fallen for her
he gave his work address so she can send mail to him,she has fallen for him again and now believes everything he is telling her,I dont believe this guy is to be trusted
here is some of his recent emails

My Dearest
Thank you for your time on phone earlier today. I am sorry that we where cut off as my call credit was exhausted. How are you and the family. First i will start by wishing you and your family the best of luck this year. Secondly, i will appologise to you as to my actions towards your emotions last year. I know that you have forgiven me but deep within me, i feel very sorry to have played on your emotions. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Thank you for accepting me back into your life and that of your family. Well i promise to let you know the truth about myself with this email. I will however send you my true picture upon getting the full confidence from you that it will be kept with you and not sent to the police. I know that i have wronged you emotionally. Thanks!

From today, this is the real me. I sent you this email from my real email address. We can now correspond from here. I am Rodney by name. I lied to you again when i said i am Roland. I am very sorry please forgive me again. I am black from Nigeria. I was born in 1979 June 6th. That makes me 29 going 30. I work in Nigeria. I work in the countrys wharf. I hope you know what the wharf is. She laughs. I am not married and have never been married and do not have any child. I am a university graduate.

In honesty , i feel bad when ever i remember how you begged me on phone to let you know the truth. I just never knew that you had this good heart i wouldhave told you the truth then. I am very sorry. Yes to love you is not wrong by me. But will your children take it that you are in love with a 30 year old boy and a black guy......... As regards to scamming women, i have not done it before. I wanted you to be my close love and i would have let you know the truth. Thanking you for you acceptance. I still love you and i want to read such beautiful song from you. Please do not call that number again. You can now call my real number +2348033828316. Thanking you.
Love,
Rodney

Hello ,
Thank you for your time on the phone today. I know by now that i am sending you this email you must be fast asleep. I am suprised that you could not ring the number i gave to you. Maybe you should try it this way 011-234-803-3828-316. I believe this line will be cheaper for you to call.

Like i told you i will tell you about myself. I was born into a family of five. We are four boys and a girl. I happened to be the fourth son of the family. I reside in Nigeria like i told you in my previous email. I work in the country wharf though is not paying me much but i do not have to saty idle at home. As i need to pay my bills. I lost my mother five years ago while my father stay in a town of about five hours drive from where i stay. We hardly see but talk on phone when time permit.

I am single not married. I do not have any child. I stay alone in my place while my brothers stay in another country outside Nigeria. We are a happy family anyway despite the distance. I love listening to music especially reggae. I am a graduate from one of the Nigerian University. I hold a bachelors Degree. Well I believe in one thing in life and that is be aspired and you will get you desired goal.

I am building my trust and confidence on you. I want you to know that i am not here again to lie to you. I promise to remain truthful to you till we get to meet each other one day and then you will know that I am who i said i am. , your voice makes me happy evey day. So the reason i always want to hear you talk to me on phone. Thanking you for the love that you promised me and i promise that this won't be a thing to regret about. Just show me how much you love me and i will do same to you. I owe you my love.

here are the recent photos he sent her

hayels2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete on Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Why is there german writing on the truck behind him in the first picture???

The pics seem familiar. Will ask around if they've been used in other scams.

The scammers will say ANYTHING.....just remember, whatever the story, they want MONEY.

They may claim to have 'met jesus' and are on another path, but they will want her to pay for new shoes to walk that path with.

:lol:
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site
Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 am

Yes, this guy is a scammer from Ghana, he is listed here:
http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-2530

as you can see, he is also pulling 419 scams.

moving it to African section.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wittmann Kurt Kamara

Postby coldkeys on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm

He still seems to be active..

wittmann just sent you a message:

"Hi, My name is wittmann kurt kamara. i work in the International Commercial bank as a clerk. As a clerk in the bank my position is very low but i have access to a lot of secret because i handle the bank's most sensitive files. On my course of duty recently i discovered $4million dollars in our bank escrow account with no beneficiary. That means my bank has lost record of its owner. I can give you the account information of the account and my bank contact so you can contact them and tell them you are the owner of the money so they should transfer it to your country's account. My bank will believe you because Your proof is your ability to know the account details and my bank will transfer without questioning. After you get the money, we share equal. For more details contact me on my Email:kamarawittmann84@yahoo.com Regards Wittmann. "

To see the message go here:
http://www picture2life com/Home/Messages

Obviously sent as a message through my picture2life account, not directly.
coldkeys
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Adams Watara - richada38@yahoo.com

Postby firefly on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:21 pm

richy38 on 4ppl

Contact on site:

Hi my name is Richard Watara. i work in a bank as a clerk in Ghana.
As a clerk in the bank my position is very low but i have access to a lot of secret because i handle the bank's most sensitive files.
On my duty recently i discovered $4million dollars in our bank escrow account with no beneficiary.That means my bank has lost record of its owner.
I can give you the account information of the account and my bank contact so you can contact them and tell them you are the owner of the money so they should transfer it to your country's account.My bank will believe you because Your proof is your ability to know the account details and my bank will transfer without questioning.
After you get the money, we share equal.
For details contact me on phone: 00233201810569 . or my private email: richada38@yahoo.com,

Profile elements:

I'm a person that value a lot sincerity, honesty
I am a:Man
Birthday:10.01.1977
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email:

Hi

is me Mr.Richaed again,

Thanks for your request to give you more details about my proposal.
Richard Adams Watara, I work in the international bank in Ghana
icb as a clerk.

My position in the bank is very low but i have access to a lot of secrets
since as a clerk, i handle the most sensitive files in the bank.

On my course of duty i discovered this file which states $4,million
us dollars in an account with no beneficiary stipulated to it.

This means that the bank has lost records of its owner and has no idea on
who owns the money.

On that bases therefore, i want to give you the acount informations of the
deposit and also my bank contact so you can contact my bank and tell them
you are the owner of the money so they could transfer it to your country's
account.Your proof of the account details which i shall give you will
enable my bank believe that you truely own the money and they will transfer
without questioning.

The reason why am doing this is because i want you to claim the money so
that after the money get into your account, i will give you my private
account in which you shall send my share of $2,million dollars to. to also
better my future because my position as a clerk in the bank is very low with
low income.

However to proceed i need trust.i want you to send me your full
name,country address and also phone number. for trust since i've not met you
before. i hope you understand.

Thanks Richard.

Received: from [41.78.40.23]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Details

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.78.40.23
Originating ISP: Iburst Africa (ghana) Aka Infinite Stream Ghana Li
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Wittmann Kurt Kamara

Postby Myra on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 am

back he is again :lol:

nycecandy1
Hi Everyone
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Finance
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
My name is wittmann Kamara,in studied public admin and accounting and i work nin a financial firm.I am a down to earth,caring,humble and honest gentleman.i love to travel,cook,go to the beach and i have good time. i have a good sense of humor and if you ask of my philosophy in life i will say" life is worth living when it is lived to love humanity"

I need your partnership and cooperation to receive a 100% legit package on my behalf and you will be rewarded when i come over to you.You will be rewarded with $4million dollars. for details,contact me on email: k.wittmann@yahoo.com
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males