Razak Fort aka Razak Shwon aka Razeem112

African scammers posing as black men.

He goes by Rayzak San

Postby Hll0640 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:40 am

His email address is Rashan69@yahoo.com, his blackplanet member name is smartguy4114. His cell number is 011233243471493. He lives in Hollywood, Fl and he had to go to London to see his mom for the holidays. He has a son name Hakeem that lives in Georgia with his mom. He was transfered 6months ago to Florida. After being in London, he states that his mom is moving back to her home town that she grew up in that his father built a house for her there. He states he is half black and british. His mom being from Ghana and his father from the UK. He scammed me by telling me that he didnt have enough money for his plane trip back because he was not aware how costly it was. He also stated that there was an exit fee to leave the country. He sent me an itinerary with his flight information. We actually didnt meet because I was out of the country. It is true what they say, go with your gut it is always right. I had a feeling I was getting scammed but the story seem honest so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Hll0640
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

You weren't alone

Postby tyandi1994 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm

He sold me the same story minus the son named Hakeem. He told me he had a teenage brother named Hakeem and his name was Rayzak San Shawon. I feel so stupid for believing him but he sounded so convincing. Every part of me told me not to do it and I even mentioned that the thought crossed my mind that he was scamming me but he was so reassuring. I guess I really wanted it to be true. Losing the money didn't hurt as much as the feeling of losing someone I'd thought I'd grown to love and trust and who seemed so perfect for me. Guess it was too good to be true. Apparently he's been doing this for awhile. There's another posting on this site about him. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60110. He also was using the emails drflex2002@yahoo.com, the name Larry Brown and he had a page on blackplanet.com as Rayraz9 but he had me delete that profile since he didn't need it anymore because he'd found his true love...me. More like another sucker. :heartbroken:

I've been in contact with the REAL man on those photos. I added him as a friend on my Facebook page. He's so gorgeous and seems to be so sweet but he's so engaged. WHYYYYYY!!!! LOL Oh well, you live and you learn I suppose. Get me once, that's on me. Get me twice, ain't gonna happen EVER again.
tyandi1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm

His cell number is 011233243471493. He lives in Hollywood, Fl

I'll bet he's not really from there. If you post up his email headers we can see his real location. I also removed your other post as it had the same information as this one, and we group scammers by photo to make things simpler. That way you can see how many people are all using the same photos.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

More info

Postby tyandi1994 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Actually, the username for blackplanet.com is handyman008 and this is the photo he was using:

The username for blackvoices.com is rayraz9 and I reported his profile to the site. this is the photo for that site:

Here are some more photos he likes to use and he also uses Yahoo IM id Ray Ray:

Here's the supposed wedding ring he was looking at for me:

Here's a pic of his supposed late grandmother and mother, Zena:

tyandi1994
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok, my mistake :oops:

I see now the model has 2 sets of pics, one bald and one with hair. I've merged the thread with the other and then merged that one with another one with his pictures.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Love comes in the way you don't expect it. --Eddie Brown

Postby Lilac_Lady on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm

jules206 wrote:

He also gave me his phone number:

Definitely Ghana.
Lilac_Lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Sorry, you're wrong....Ghana is 00233...

Mobile Number from Nigeria
Provider: Vmobile Nigeria :smile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lilac_Lady on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Sorry, I quoted the wrong one. It was meant to be this one: "His cell number is 011233243471493. He lives in Hollywood, Fl." I even had my reading glasses on so no excuse!! I know full well that 234 is Nigeria, I have good friends there, as well as in Ghana. Silly old fool. :roll:
Lilac_Lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm

I know this very well when old Age is coming.....So no Problem... ;) :grin:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Reply - Razak Fort aka Razak Shwon aka Razeem112

Postby nocharity on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm

This person also goes by the name of Fidelis Jones (fidelis_jones@yahoo.com) and signs his emails as Michael. Same guy you are referring to as "Razak Fort aka Razak Shwon aka Razeem112"

I met him on Interracial people meet, his username is "honest2luve" - His profile first had photos of a small boy between the ages of 3-5; he claims to be very very hurt by his girlfriend that got pregnant by another man and left him and because of that he claims he tried to commit suicide. I aksed him if was institutionalized, but he didn't know what that word meant, neither did I explain it to him. He later said he did not have any children and when I questioned him about the little boy in his photo he ignored the question. Another thing - he says he live in Madera, Ca near Fresino. He could not spell the city Fresno correctly on a few occassions and is very confident that he spelled the city name correct. He also says, his mother or father died in Jamaica and he is there to sale the property. The last time we chatted he begin to ask person questions about what type of car I drove and if I had a good job. I told him that I worked for the FBI (lol!) - no contact since then.
nocharity
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Razak Fort aka Razak Shwon aka Razeem112

Postby jenmacinok on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 am

LOL THE PICS OF HIS SON IS HIP HOP SINGER SOULJABOY TELLEM WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER.
jenmacinok
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nocharity on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 am

I just wanted to add some additional information to the post I made on Sept 3rd in case it will help someone not become another victim.

I received emails from the following IP address:
68.142.237.91 - New York, NY according to Geobytes.com
68.142.230.28 - New York, NY according to Geobytes.com
98.136.45.19 - Queensdale region of Austraila according to Geobytes.com

If you use yahoo email you can scroll down to the bottom right of the email and click on Full Header. The IP address is shown where it says X-Originating - IP.

Everyone take care and be careful. I never knew people could be so cunning until after reading the posts and seeing a couple of photos of guys I've corresponded with from dating sites. Pretty scary so thank you for this website.
nocharity
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 am

now on 4ppl as kwame35

a freind to share with

I am a:
Man

Birthday:

Looking for:
Woman

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

About me

1 am a responsible, caring,loving, understanding, gentle and kind young guy. i enjoy singing, reading,swiming and watching commedy ,movies. i also love to trvel to places that i have not been before. this is all that i can say about myself for now.

write me through: philiprince2000@yahoo.com and tell me more about urself and send pics

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 pm

also uses kelvinjones_1001@yahoo.com, Kelvin Jones from USA, IP address 41.210.25.226

i am a cool and kind man with good heart,i like to make friends and love ones happy,i like to train when there is least time,i caring and loving,i am looking out the one with faithful heart to ahsre my life with.

tried to register on my site.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

kelvinjones_1001@yahoo.com

http://www.blackplanet.com/kelvinjones_1001/
Last Login: 2 hours ago
Race: Black/African American

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cm ... I5MTE3MjA1
frderick :thinking: benson
34, Male
New York, New York
About Me
I AM A YOUNG GUY WITH PASSION AND KIND HEART,LIKE TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY,I AM COOL VERY RESPECTFUL,HARD WORKING,OUT GOING AND MY LIST CHANCE IS TO TRAIN ANS SING AND MY WORK PAINTING BECAUSE I AM AN ARTIST.LIKE MAKE NEW FRIENDS,CAN SEND ME MAILS AT fredben_10001@yahoo.com.

pic not on SD
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Black Males