skingston64@yahoo.com... Smith Kingston

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Pald68, Gustav Roman, roman2g8@yahoo.com

Postby Not Dumb on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:33 am

Now using email .... smkingston64@yahoo.com
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Re: skingston64@yahoo.com... Smith Kingston

Postby Not Dumb on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Back on BP using two names,jonathan_evans_1010 new one is... cathy_123
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby Not Dumb on Sat May 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Some of the names he uses are ..... Lynn001,Gustav Roman, Pald68, Ken07TX, Jonathan_Evans_1010 Cathy_123, Tomas47. Look at the post here for Pald68 :liar:
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby Not Dumb on Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby love struck on Sun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

yes he told me that the email of "smkingston64@yahoo.com" was for his son to contact him on . He tried to contact me again but did not respond maybe time to report him to yahoo again. Thanks for the heads up in his aliasis will keep my eyes open for him.chow
love struck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pald68, Gustav Roman, roman2g8@yahoo.com

Postby Not Dumb on Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 am

He is now using Shaunray47 along with all the other names, but a different picture on the profile@ BP . He actually viewed my profile, forgotten we met ages ago, they contact so many they just forget.
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pald68 Black Planet

Postby Not Dumb on Sun May 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Here is the picture he now uses on BP under the name.... Shaunray47 he also uses Lynn001
pic posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23863
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby MsPrettyLadyDiva on Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 pm

I met with the scammer last month. Same exact Method of Operation. He is just the greatest guy telling me all the things that I needed to hear. Never answering any questions about when he would be stateside. He even told me about some clearance thing and how I had to email the General about him getting out of the military. His scam now includes needing someone to write to the General with reasons for why he needs to come home.This email was sent on Google and it mentioned that it would cost to get Captain Kingston Smith out of the military and I needed to be prepared it could still take 6 weeks before he is totally debriefed. Before it could ge too good I let it be known that I have other relatives in the military and they never had a problem calling home and their checks never got held up. I was suprised to see his picture as well as the same lies he told me on this site. I just removed him from my friends list on yahoo. He was able to email me anyway using a new email with skingstonsmith64@yahoo. I refused to permit the contact :applause: . I also contacted facebook to let them know he is faulty and not who he says he is. I thank this website so much. I was about to think that I was losing a good thing, when all along he was setting me up for the slaughter. I did notice the broken english from some of the text that were sent. I met him on mate 1, but he is also on Black Planet. I am so glad for this site exposing this jack ass. :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
MsPrettyLadyDiva
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MsPrettyLadyDiva on Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

He has contacted me again this time with a new name on Black Planet. Shaunray47--which happens to be the same picture as jonathan_evans_1010 the name that was listed on someone else's post. I want everyone to beware of this creep-a-zoid. :thinking: :twisted: :silly: :applause:
MsPrettyLadyDiva
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Not Dumb on Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 am

He has 9 names that have been on BP alone, I kept reporting him, he kept changing the names, so I stopped.
He is still there as you said, the last name I saw was Lynn001... He is the biggest creep on the planet bar none, a real piece of work. My other post for this guys lists the other names. :liar:
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby Not Dumb on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 am

He has yet another name on Black Planet, now using... KELPENNER
Not Dumb
**BANNED**

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm

skingston64@yahoo.com

on FB, pic --- guy in front of flag, already posted here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby pissed_off_mother on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

This man contacted my 12 year old daugther on facebook, telling her they were meant to be together. I called the local police as well as the military. This man is using phones on a military base or the net off it. When he logs in online he is logging in under a military I P ADDY, He also has been charged before for scamming people online, he has many he uses, such as smith kingston, lynn001, gustav roman, pald68,ken07tx,jonathan_evan_1010,cathy_123, tomas47,skington,smkingtin64@yahoo.com. Being that he is some how using the military ip addy he is going too be hard to trace, because when it pings it will not give the true IP addy, for the safety of the US Military men that are real and live and work on the base. From what I am gettin he is using Facebook, yahoo, netlog, dating sites, This man needs to be stopped if he is now shifting his style and trying to pick up little girls. I am now one pissed off mother who will NOT STOP, until I know who he is or where he is. Its one thing if a woman falls for men like this thats on them ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND ANYONE YOU SPEAK TO ONLINE ON ANY SITE CAN BE ANYONE THEY CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE AND THEY WILL USE YOUR WEAK SPOT TO MAKE YOU THINK HE IS THAT PERSON. So use your heads not your hearts when speakng to people, : :evil: its sad that women are falling for this kinda thing in this day and age.
pissed_off_mother
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 am

I'm sorry that an Anonymous Nigerian lovescammer has contacted your daughter. The men running these scams are NOT in the military, but are spoofing email addresses and using anonymous ways to hide their true locations. Scammers steal pictures of our soldier's and use them in their scams. The soldiers are innocent victims as well.

Please read though our website for more information about how these scammers work, and how to spot them. Our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to start.
viewforum.php?f=74

They will never be identified or arrested as they live in other countries, and we have no jurisdiction.
We can mainly only post the scammer details for other victims to find to warn them, and help to educate other internet users of scams. :(
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 am

Normally they actually do not target children. I suppose he, like almost all Nigerian lovescammers, messaged EVERYONE that he found online at that time, and your daughter, maybe out of curiosity, replied. If she ignores that fake soldier now /unfriends him, and generally not adds anyone unknown, then she should be safe. Nigerian lovescammers usually target women aged 40+, pretending love to the sole purpose of money requests. They are anonymous online criminals but don´t toss them together with pervs who have other interests than money. This was not the case here.

"This man", as SH has pointed out, is in fact a number of different unrelated Nigerian internet cafe scammers who do this for money requests. The man in the pictures is innocent. The man writing messages and sending prewritten templates is almost always a Nigerian twen.

More info is in the FAQ and also in our sticky topic on "soldier scams" if you are interested. Your experience is unfortunately a very common one since they target almost anyone.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams