Uganda Scammer, Henry Tushabe, tushmicrocash@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black men.

Postby red zora on Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Mon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Our member sent me several of his emails that are definitely romancescam fodder. Right now he's working her for visa lottery money. This is the second time this woman's been scammed by an African. :evil:

Here's what I wrote her:
Ok, I think we have this mugu completely figured out now. What you have here is simply an African opportunist. He is romancing several women at the same time . . . I'll be on his hit list shortly, as the bait has begun . . . So that qualifies him for posting up on romancescam.com.

Here's what you have on your hands:

His name is probably real, his contact information also.
His education is evident though not as substantial as he would have people believe.
He's all over the Internet on social networking and romance sites.
He is definitely in Uganda.
He is arrogant and narcissistic.
He comes from money, wealth by African standards.
He does not exhibit a strong work ethic.
Monies collected from women are probably buying him a lavish living and toys.
He's not doing anything illegal.
He claims religion but is amoral at best.

Internet fraud is not prevalent in Uganda - yet. The Internet is not widespread and computers are only afforded by the rich. I noticed his last college transcript is not complete, so perhaps he's still affiliated with an educational institution and has access there but his IP does not reveal a university connection.

This man is a typical African male. HIV/AIDS is rampant (by their own causes) so of course anyone not infected wants out. I suppose he might well own property and have a desire to establish a school but since he's not acted upon it, no one in his community or government is stepping up to assist him. My guess is that the task was too much work to even begin small and have something to show to perspective funding sources. If it were you or I, we'd pitch tents and start teaching with pencils and crayons. But this guy is going for the whole enchilada. He's begging internationally via the Internet. Of course since he's not affiliated with any religious program and has no Ugandan sponsorship or even endorsement, corporate funding will be denied him everywhere. That leaves him with what he knows best. Flirting with and romancing women.

You can believe he has no serious romantic interests in you, only your money. Yes he's pretending that he's going to get a visa to come here. It keeps you hoping he's serious. And he would like to come here most likely. But don't think for a minute you can buy his loyalty and fidelity. He'd dump you at the airport if something better floated by.

Please stop trying to rescue and save these guys. They're snakes and no matter what you do for them, they'll bite you in the end.

PS, please don't pass any of this onto him. We don't want him better educated in how to improve his scam.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Mon May 24, 2010 5:33 pm

red zora wrote:http://www.observer.ug/new/archives/2006arch/ent/sep/ent2006091412.php
Ugandan girls on sale?

This email is circulating:
We have hot beautiful babes at $150 hoping to come to Uganda, or do you want hot beautiful Ugandan babes? We have them and [can] connect them to you.

This goes to all those tourists, travellers, visitors, expatriates, lifists and basically everyone hoping to come to Uganda and wishes to get a beautiful young lady to keep him company.

I have many in stock. Our small club helps you get in touch with the girl either from the airport or in your hotel room when you arrive. You call our male manager on +256 77 382 077 from abroad or simply 077382077 when you arrive.

Don’t get nervous, it only costs you $150.
Please tell everyone.
Name: HELEN TUSH
Age Group: 23-30
E-Mail Address: tushmicrocash@yahoo.com United States
Hobbies: Matchmaking, travelling, romance.

I say we give him a call to see what other info he gives out. :evil:
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon May 24, 2010 5:36 pm

tushmicrocash@yahoo.com
IP: 41.210.191.4 Uganda
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Received: from [192.168.0.3]

AM TUSHABE HENRY +256772382077.

Forward it to frtiends and we accomplish this school.

PROJECT TITLE:

Bethany College School – Lugazi

&

Bethany Community Church.

Total amount needed for the project:

UGANDA SHILLINGS: 808,079,705/=

UNITED STATES DOLLARS: $.489,745.00

EXCHANGE RATE: APPROXIMATELY: $1 = 1650

BOARD MEMBERS

The Proposed Board Members of Bethany College School Lugazi include:

1. Tushabe Henry TEL: +256772382077 – Executive Director (School and Church Project.)
2. Eva Kantalama TEL: – Project Co-coordinator
3. Birungi Jennifer TEL: – Administrator
4. Helen Balinda TEL: – Secretary to the board.
5. ( Yet to be recruited) – Accountant (school and Church Project.)
6. ( Yet To be recruited) - Legal Advisor.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

IP: 41.210.191.3

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

http://www.bethanyhighschool.com <<<this i foud, too as i have googeled his email address...but no picture
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Uganda Scammer, Henry Tushabe, tushmicrocash@yahoo.com

Postby urscamscum on Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm

This man told me to look up his "Auntie" on Facebook. She is Lillian Tibarokoka, I did, she was there, but I did not ask to be a friend. He also threatened that he had another woman (unemployed) that was sending him money from the kindness of her heart, I cannot find her name, I am sorry but she was on facebook too, and is not the latest one he reported getting money for his needs. He tried to shame me into sending money and then called me dirty names on my messages (Facebook) slut, bitch for all my friends to see. I deleted him and all the nasty words, but I do still have a Facebook message calling me dirty names etc. I don't know if I can transfer that message to here from Facebook? It will tell you the character of this man, or his gang if I was talking to more than one person at any given time? Thank you all for your hard work, how you keep sane is amazing.
urscamscum
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 26, 2010 11:02 am

IP: 196.0.14.18
Subject: Thank you
Tel: +256772382077

Well Hope you will be able to get over it. Will you be able to help us lobby for support to establish this institution in Lugazi? If so , what should I do??

Be blessed.
TUSHABE HENRY
+256772382077

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

A recent text message from this boy:
U ar m Deistiny. Do all Y kan for our Marriage. I got my Salary _.150. Why dont U contrubte n I buy aLAPTOP 2day? A used one is _.350. God Touch U my Fiancee.

An email from him:
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 22:14:26 -0700
Subject: wowww

WOW, I FEEL LIKE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR HAS SOROUNDED ME I feel great. I am so happy that we are together again in Deep love. I am sending you this small e-mail because the net annoid us by separating our sweet conversation. i am glad you are fine and well my sweet sugar. You are so speaciall my honey bunny. You are so sweet and special. I care for you. I miss you sugar. You are so special my hone. Kisses to you my love. You are so sweet and my baby gitl. I feel you and me can do alot together. we can have the greatest fun of all time. we can have loads of fun in the universe. we can go to Las vegas and have fun, we can gamble and make fun, we can kisss in america, we can even fundraise together and get our school named after XXX. yes i have to say it because he meant alot for you and me, though i did not get to meet him physically but in th e spirit i am so glad i met him when he was still alive than you telling me you had a son who passed on to be with the lord and i had never heard of him am glad when he was alive he said about me that "wow that is good of you mom.." so i will treasure his words. I reaslise you love me with true love but you take long to notice that I too love you with true love. its just the big disgusting chjallenges of africa that deviate me. you are sweet and i know you care alot fo rme but i realise the cultural differences and life's obvious challenges come between us, but i know now you are mine and i am yours, we belong together big sweet golden Blonde. i cant miss a blonde at least my relatives will know i married a BLONDE. That is so sweet cutie cutie. gteat baby. You are mine and i am yours. while we were chatting this information might not have reached you: here it is below:
what is yes, sigh...?
i love you too.
the sigh means that you are breathing ha??
a sigh of relief ha???
helooooo????
Ok Let me guess, Your phone rung ha??
Ok ANSWER IT FIRST. Sigh.
heloooo
ok??
Well now you have it ok?? bye bye for the day enjkoy your sleep ok??????? Think about me. he y yo daughter is going back to school on monday. kisses bye.

Another:
Hi Babe!
Baby. I feel great when you write to me. sometimes i "do what I do" only becayuse of the conditions in Africa and because teachers here are veryu undermined and underpaid (He's justifying his scamming here). how can a graduatre who rents a house and needs food clothing and shelter everyday be paid $.150, does it make sence to you>> please understand me. diont mind about wtaht tyou read about me on the net in relations, mind about what i tell you, they once we are togetehr it will a great new begining you will realise that i am th man of your dreams, the humble simple dedicated guy you dreamt aout. very loving and caring, a one girl kind of Guy,. ok>>> Bye bye if you deviate from these words, bare with your own stress. I LOVE YOU so much.

This guy is being baited to hell and back . . . well, maybe not back. :twisted: Watch this space for some fun reading coming soon!
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Subject: Re: Thank you
Tel: +256772382077

Hello there Tushabe H.,
You are my sun. THANKS!!
Only you shine for me, shine always. WOW, I DIDNT KNOW THIS, I SOUND FLATTERED. I think that we are a sound couple and we are created for each other.hAHAHA WELL I AM NOT USED TO THIS BUT I AM LEARNING ALOT NOW. SWEETY. I love you, my angel, I love you. I can not wait to know the sweet taste of your soft lips. Hahahaha, that is so great and amusing, but i thought we need to build a school first so that the children can go to school. I am suggesting that you help us lobby for support. We have a bank account and we want some sponsorship for this initiative. If we can receive money by western Union it would be quicker to advance the plans. All support can be sent to :
TUSHABE HENRY,
KAMPALA,
UGANDA,
EAST AFRICA.
+256772382077.

We have alot of western union branches here.
If you want to make a remitance on My bank account, its:
ACCOUNT TITLE: TUSHABE HENRY
ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: 3020075801
ACCOUNT TYPE: SAVINGS.
BANK NAME: CENTENARY BANK UGANDA. ( YOU MAY GOOOGLE IT)

For me you are the only unique person who loves me and always cares about me. Thanks Men.!! Am glad you noted that. You look cool in the picture, I thought you were Bruce Willis or his brother. In the evening on target we with the friends go in cinema what to see what or cinema. I think and dream that the hurricane of love will cover us and we will appear in the big passion. Wow.

Love has always been a disappointment to me before.
As I told you, I trust in better times and do believe in real true love. That is my policy too.

I miss you.

I am not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years experience. Great Paradox.

That´s all I need to know, my fine friend :cool:

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky on Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 pm

What we have here gang, is a stupid mugu using his own details and his own bank account to scam! :D It may please you to know that what we have posted here, IP's and contacts and emails, are probably enough to get his bank account frozen for fraudulent use. :twisted: And we know special people who specialize in this.

Mr. Henry Tushie (tushie is an American term for butt :mrgreen: ) will likely find himself locked out of his own bank account and hopefully his internet activities will come under close scrutiny by law enforcement - if there is such a thing in Uganda. At the very least he should NOT be teaching (if he even is) considering he's also pimping young women on the internet.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject: I am yours alone.
Tel: 0033514961274943926

Dear Sweet Love, i cant believve I have finally found a white man to be the one to enjoy my Butt. I have always kept it for that special someone. I am hap[py thyat its you my sweet love. Your last message was so romantic and sweet. I am so excited that its from a white man. You are sexy and sweet to my soul. I long for the day when i will be the one to open up my smooth soft legs to you my love, to receive that which God only gave you to keep for me. I know we shall work together to accomplish our school project. i am happy you care. Money cant buy Love. If you wish to support us please do, If you are broke, relax my heart is with you. You are special. stay withj me always ok?? Bye bye my sweet love. Please send me a picture when you are muscular or naked a bit ok?? I want to see you ok?? Our internet connection is poor but I can try and downoad them. I am improoving dear and I promise we shall be together one day. I long to kiss your sweet lips and to
rub my sweet boobs around you sweety. You are mine and only me. I dont want to see you with others because i have kept my self for you darling ok??? bye bye.
Yours in Deep Love. TUSHABE HENRY, Uganda, .
Kisses to your hardest and hottest part. bye bye.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights on Thu May 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Just can't help my self :D :D
:thinking: :thinking: but am wondering what sort of guy you have here :thinking: :thinking:
I long to kiss your sweet lips and to
rub my sweet boobs around you sweety.

he must be very BUSTY or he is in for a sex change soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Thu May 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Wow. FrumpyBB I know is very cute and charming, but this lad went too far. He definitely deserves a slap for using such crude language. Yeah, but I'll let him talk to Busty like that all he wants. ;)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Males