Collkelvin - collkelvin1@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as black men.

Albert Errett Wright blessedalbertwright@yahoo.com

Postby coffeequeen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 pm

This guy is now posing as Albert Errett Wright originally from the island of St. Thomas but now lives in Jacksonville, Fl age 42, 5'11". He claims to work in Bio-mass waste management and claims to have a daughter named Jane age 6 born 12/27/05. Jane's mother supposedly passed a little over 2 years ago and lives with her aunt in Orlando, Fl. Albert uses the e-mail address blessedalbertwright@yahoo.com. Albert stated that his father left them when he was 8 and his mother died when he was 18. He has no siblings.

This man talked to me for over 2 months and appeared to be a great match. After a month of talking on the phone, online, etc. He was supposedly going on a business trip to New York for a project. Then off to Malaysia to pitch the project. I am ashamed, disgusted and embarrassed to say that this guy got me for a total of $850 BORROWED dollars. He will ask you to Western Union money to individuals in Benin, which is supposed to be his agent for his project in Malaysia. He claimed to be getting paid for this project a lot of money. He had someone from this so called project put $2400 into my account and asked for me to take it out, the bank called and informed me that they thought I was a part of a scam due to how the money was deposited. The money sits in my account til this day, untouched.
This person is very good and very convincing. I hope no one else falls victim to him.

coffeequeen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: collkelvin1@yahoo.co.uk

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

I am very sorry to hear you´ve had such a bad experience before Christmas :(

Can you post the scammer´s phone number?

EDIT Scammer has a profile on Blackplanet, known pictures, name "blessedpisces123". Can´t get any further details atm because BP "are experiencing technical difficulties".
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coffeequeen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Unfortunately, The phone number he called me from was not saved. He also called me once through yahoo messenger as well. Most of the contact was via yahoo messenger. Very bad experience and sad but makes me not want to date or help many people anymore. I appreciate being able to find this website after searching for types of scams.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here
coffeequeen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Queenmutha on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 pm

He also has a profile on blackplanet "wonder1990".
Queenmutha
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Jones, YIM: "jonesmark326"

Postby Bix on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:02 am

matchdoctor
Mark115
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 82
New York, New York, United States
My name is Mark Jones ... 53 years old widower with one lovely daughter. My Late father was originated from England while my mother from Netherlands. I was born and grew up in UK . I am the only son and child of my Parents. I am Architectural Engineer which i took after my Dad's profession. I was to be a biochemist but my dad and mum advise me to study Engineering which am happy with today, i design and construct houses, roads, bridges and shopping Malls i do also the sales of building Materials. I love my
job because I have traveled many parts of the world.

To be honest with you,I do not have the words to make you feel better or safe ,But I do have arms to give you a hug.I have ears to listen to anything you want to talk about but you just have to be a beautiful woman as i see you in your profile picture to be,And I have a heart a heart that is aching to see you smile again.hope to here from you soon....m/y /ya/h/o/o i/d is jonesmark326 you can email me on it so that we can talk more there .......i hope to hear from you soon...

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby haveibeenscammed on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

I decided to search for a pic of a guy I met and sure enough its the same guy you all are talking about here. This is absolutely crazy. I just spoke with him today!
haveibeenscammed
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Can you add the scammer´s email and the first message he sent you? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby haveibeenscammed on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 am

cute9671@talkmatch.com.
cute9671

46, Decatur, GA
Seeking Female 30-55
Looking 4 the woman of my dreams
non smoker, i don't do drugs, i am 6 feet 1 tall, very polite, respectful, calm, laid back, open minded, submissive with the right Goddess, socially engaged, politically aware, historically interested, culturally interested and intellectually stimulating.. I've always wondered what to say here so I've taken my time to put something. I mean who really wants to know what one thinks… Read more »

hi

thanks for the wink,looking at your profile, I thought this time it might be worthwhile. We really do seem to have a some in common. If you feel the same way, I would enjoy getting in touch with you, we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try!
my email id is nicolasjohnson40@yahoo.com you can drop me yours and lets move from there.
hope to hear from you soon.

Nico
haveibeenscammed
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

nicolasjohnson40@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:26 am

African scammer. That´s a typical "first message" massmail, you can find them similarly worded by the thousands throughout here. Plus, known pictures. Plus, steering you off-site to YIM.

Various individual Nigerian scammers (there is no "him") have been using similar texts and these stolen pictures for their fakeys for years now. Resist the temptation to confront the fakey, it´s dangerous, just block him.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Black Males