Scammers with pictures of Ray Drawn

African scammers posing as black men.

Scammers with pictures of Ray Drawn

Postby hatedit on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Hello everyone. I think this one is new. Maybe he's an old one who has a new account. I don't know. Anyhow, I was contacted by this gentleman yesterday. He left me a greeting on blackplanet and i noticed he was online and decided to chat with him. he went through the chat completely ignoring me. Saying things like he was not going to pay me any attention but it's my persistance that drew him in. He's been madly in love with for some days now. First of all, I just got my first note from you ever and I check my profile visits often. So how could you have been madly in love with me for some days? Also, what persistance? I never had any contact with you until now...These guys have a poor command of the English language. Too bad, the guy on the picture he's using is foine! Anyway, I thought I'd have some fun with him and I even gave him an open door. I told him it's too bad he's in New York because I only like men from other countries like Jamaica, Haiti, and Europe and Africa...Instead of getting excited and at least telling me he is from africa, he said "okay bye." Sheesh. I thought for sure he would at least try to say he's only in New York on business...you know, the usual. I went back to my inbox and confronted him. Gasp! the response was shocking, he actually apologized. Yet, he continued to stay online although he apologized when confronted. This guy wouldn't answer any questions during the chat, he kept typing like a telemarketer with a script. And nothing he said makes sense. Anyway, don't know if the apology was a farce. I even offered him money (a farce) to see what he'd say...he apologized and left me alone. Anyway, here is the conversation via notes on blackplanet.

Subject: Hello Queen.
I'm CLIFF By Name, . I was searching Through Some Bunch of Profiles Suddenly I came Across Yours It Seems Very Nice To Me.. I was Intrigue when I read Your Profile.. I Hope you are doing Great Today and Your Day went as You have always wished..
I'm Open Minded,Caring,Respective,Easy Going,Compassionate,Tender Loving,Affectionate. Honest ,Caring ,Faithful , loving Affectionate, loyal and understanding Man.I'm not referring to your physical beauty NO. The minute I saw your profile on your page and go through it, It is as if God opened my soul, my spirit , my heart , my very essence of being, Just so I can truly comprehend the glory of your Inner beauty ...I pray that my words are touching the depth of your heart Because Its the only way you will truly know and believe that we maybe Soul mates. if you really believe in LOVE at First Sight, If you want to have a future with A Man who naturally knows your heart, then take my heart and let embark on a journey of bliss pleasure, companionship, friendship , growth, love, and beautiful Moments . I would Learn More about you... let me have your yahoo im so that we can chat better there here is mine...... CLIFFSMITH0079@yahoo.com .......hope to hear back frm you soon...... have a nice day.

To: cliffsmith0079
Subject: Re: Hello Queen.
lol. you tried to make a mugu of me and it didn't work. so be honest, what part of africa are you from and how much money do you want? i'll give it to you because i love helping others in need. ;).

HELLO, VERY SORRY FOR WAT JUST HAPPEN.AM FROM NIGERIA BUT I HAVE NO MONEY TO LIVE DAT WHY AM DOING ALL DIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IM SO SORRY.

He didn't even ask for any money. hmmmmmmmmm.
hatedit
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: cliffsmith0079

Postby BrightStar on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am

cliffsmith0079@yahoo.com

Yahoo Pulse
Cliff
• Male - New York, New York

http://www.blackplanet.com/cliffsmith0079
PERSONAL INFO
• Sex: Male
• Last Login: 1 hour ago
• Race: Black/African American
• Zodiac: Gemini

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002965370025

Cliff Smith
Habite à : New York
De Dallas
Changes on FB dating from Monday ???

I'm CLIFF By Name,I'm Open Minded,Caring,Respective,Easy Going,Compassionate,Tender Loving,Affectionate. Honest ,Caring ,Faithful , loving Affectionate, loyal and understanding Man., If you want to have a future with A Man who naturally knows your heart, then take my heart and let embark on a journey of bliss pleasure, companionship, friendship , growth, love, and beautiful Moments . I can Learn More about here is mine my ID...... CLIFFSMITH0079@yahoo.co

image hosting---> Same pic on all sites

but you have found a celebrity !!!

http://hollywood.thecomedystore.com/com ... rettyPhoto

US artist, Ray Drawn was born in Culver City, CA in 1974

OTHER PICS WHO CAN BE USED

image hosting Image
upload images Image
hosting images Image
hosting images
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ray Drawn

Postby LynnD on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I just received an email on blackplanet from someone using the picture posted on this thread. He is using the same picture but has a slightly different email address.

Here is the email that I received on Blackplanet:

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
I read Your Profile.. I Hope you are doing Great Today and Your Day went as You have always wished.. I'm Open Minded,Caring,Respective,Easy Going,Compassionate,Tender Loving,Affectionate. Honest ,Caring ,Faithful , loving Affectionate, loyal and understanding Man.I'm not referring to your physical beauty NO. The minute I saw your profile on your page and go through it, It is as if God opened my soul, my spirit , my heart , my very essence of being, Just so I can truly comprehend the glory of your Inner beauty ...I pray that my words are touching the depth of your heart Because Its the only way you will truly know and believe that we maybe Soul mates. if you really believe in LOVE at First Sight, If you want to have a future with A Man who naturally knows your heart, then take my heart and let embark on a journey of bliss pleasure, companionship, friendship , growth, love, and beautiful Moments . I would Learn More about you... let me have your yahoo im so that we can chat better there here is mine...... cliffsmith00@yahoo.com or drop me ya yahoo im for me to added ya on my list... thanks for your understanding....hope to hear back frm you soon...... have a nice day.

Here are the details from the site:

Sex: Male
Last Login: 8 hours ago

Last Login: 7 hours ago
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Leo

Here is the personal message on his profile:
I was raised by my step mum I am an out going man and I believe that a man should bring something to the table when he approaches a woman So I bring a kind heart, honesty,respect,loyalty and devotion. I'm looking for a loyal woman,a best friend,a partner, a lover, my soul mate and would like to end up one day in a long term relationship with a good man/husband/father. I am very much single....... I'm a Christian,I believe in God, I'm a good listener,love romance and cooking, I'm not into drugs or Alcohol I enjoy occasionally to have a drink or two but never go over the limits of getting drunk and always end up taking my friends after going out,I love the nature,the ocean, rain, sunsets.... and all the outdoor fun, .... but most of all I love to spend time with a woman that I love and it doesn't matter if it is at home or going shopping or having dinner/movie or ........ I like a woman with good sense of Humor, easy going, enjoying the simple but beautiful which you are... thinks life has to offer,I Love life but like to go through all what life has to over with someone special. I need someone to share my life with. Life is too short and pressies and we all need someone,a special one .
LynnD
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

welcome to RS LynnD. thank for all the information :) can you post the IP ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Avatar for the email adress cliffsmith00@yahoo.com:

The email adress lead on Migente, cliffsmith00
Last Login: March 24, 2011
Race: White
Zodiac: Leo
firefly