gestew72@live.com George Stewart

African scammers posing as black men.

gestew72@live.com George Stewart

Postby almostgotme! on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 pm

THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE.
I was approached by George about 2 weeks ago on a Christian dating site. Half South African, half American. Living in West Palm Beach, FL. Attending Grace Episcopal Church there.
Engineer, working on the rig platform. (i had no idea what this meant.)
Widowed. His wife was killed by a drunk driver 4 years ago.
He has a daughter, 7, Fiona, living in England with his Mum.
He got his degree in Civil Engineering in South Africa. He works on the oil rig platform. And he sells supplies to the builders of the oil rigs.
His father died when he was 15 and he hasn't seen much happiness in his life.
His mother was very strict.
Before his father died he travelled all over the world selling machinery to companies that built large whatevers. He would often take George with him.
He lives a very simple life, and as far as money goes as long as he has what he needs he's happy.
The second email he sent me he informed me that a project he had been working on in Malaysia for 2 months was about to end and the Malaysian gov't had requested he be there by this past Wednesday.
This would take 8 days and the project would be finished. After this project he would not work offshore anymore but will continue to work from his home office.
When I asked him why he said because he wanted to concentrate on family and finding his lover.
He wrote almost perfect grammar and spelling English. The few things that were off were so rare that it just seemed cute. But on the phone his accent was very thick. I thought it was strange that he had such an accent but wrote English as well I as did.
I was everything he was looking for. He wanted to show me that he was serious about coming to visit me (after the first phone call) to show me that he was serious about getting to know me and starting a new life with me.
He chose his words so carefully that it is not hard to believe how a woman can fall in love so quickly over the internet. I know he is a scammer but it still hurts my feelings.
Seemed very attentive so it was easy to believe he was serious, real.

almostgotme!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: gestew72@live.com George Stewart

Postby almostgotme! on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 pm

After reading the articles and the scammers handbook this is what I noticed.

Boy does he have a lot in common with the SCAMMERS!

He said he lives in West Palm Beach, FL, but his phone number 513-443-4179 is a landline phone in Ohio.
He used zip code 10019, but that is for Manhattan, NY
On his profile he said he was Baptist, but told me he attended Grace Episcopal Church.
On his profile he is 6'0"-6'3", but on the phone when I asked he said he was 5'11".
I just read an article on here about IP addresses so I looked his up and it is from Houma, LA.
Host Name: blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com
But guess what else I found with this same number?
FROM BACK IN 2009
RI NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received: by 10.229.96.146 with SMTP id h18cs1149358qcn;
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.50.11 with SMTP id c11mr13075413ybk.186.1247682155241;
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <drfrank_saidu19@msn.com>Received: from blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.82])by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 9si11296073gxk.88.2009.07.15.11.22.35;
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of drfrank_saidu19@msn.com designates 65.55.116.82 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.82;Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of drfrank_saidu19@msn.com designates 65.55.116.82 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=drfrank_saidu19@msn.com
Received: from BLU114-W3 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:22:35 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU114-W34D7486D7B5A4D8917AC09E200@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: drfrank_saidu19@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_875cd2c4-b38c-40e7-bc3f-076174f717c1_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.240.2]
Reply-To: <drfranksaidu02@sify.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:22:35 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jul 2009 18:22:35.0340 (UTC) FILETIME=[39DC48C0:01CA0579]

--_875cd2c4-b38c-40e7-bc3f-076174f717c1_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear friend,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, I got your contact address from the computerized search. My name is Dr Frank Saidu. I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of twenty million one hundred thousand United State of American dollars (20.1MILLION USA DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr Kurt Kuhle from Alexandra Egypt who died along with his family in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner and a Burkinabe can not stand as a next of kin to foreign customer.

The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should be transferred into the bank treasury after 8 years if nobody is coming for the claim.

I have agreed that 33% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer, 2% will be set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 65% would be for me, after which I shall visit your country for disbursement according to the percentagesindicated.

Please I would like you to keep this transaction
confidential and as a top secret as you may wish to know that I am a bank official.

Yours sincerely,
eceived: from blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.82])
almostgotme!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

ONATEL
ADSL connectivity Provider
Jacques Arsene LOUARI
01 BP 10000 ONATEL Ouaga BF
OUAGADOUGOU
Burkina Faso

..by sify.com no wonder... :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby almostgotme! on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 pm

IceFm please fill me in....I'm clueless what your post means. :(

Oh, I googled all that and I see better where you're coming from. whew it's just too much!
almostgotme!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby almostgotme! on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm so sorry for the late response my dear, i did not change my mind at all, how are you doing today? Thank for taking time to respond to my e-mail, i really do appreciate that. Well, i guess you should truly know who i am, My name is George, i'm half South African half American, proud to hold both nationality , I'm widowed , my wife died in an auto accident, a drunk truck driver ran into her, sad story... , i have been the only one ever since then with my 7 years old daughter, thanks to my Mum who have really helped in taking care of my little Queen . Her name is Fiona and she is in the elementary, wants to be a Doctor when she grow up, i'll help her support her dream... I am the only son of my parents, my Dad died when i was 15 . So i have not witnessed much happiness in my life, i had a very hard upbringing and i tried all i could to be where i am today. I have degree in Civil Engineering, i am self employed, feel free to call me any time on 513.443.4719, i really want to learn more about you..

I think i have been able to tell you about myself. Just ask anything you want to know about me . So about what i am looking for in a woman , Here it is in a "nutshell"...I'm probably one of the easiest going, laid-back person you'll ever meet. I want to be treated just like YOU and just like everyone else wants to be treated....with respect & kindness. On the subject of $$$$....You know, Its something we ALL need to get by, but its sure NOT on at the top of MY list of what I wake-up every morning thinking about! As long as I have enough to pay the bills and have the simple pleasures I require, I'll survive....Life then is good! I'm looking for a woman...that loves to be treated like a woman! All the things that all the men in your past either didn't or forgot to do after a time....

I remember what you enjoy and I will remember to do those things with & for you!. YES!, There are some "nice" guys left out there...An honest, sincere and open-minded person, who is honest with there feelings. A romantic person, who knows how to express him self. Good communication is very important to me, even if opinions differ. I don't like someone who is constantly trying to find fault. I'm looking for someone who would accept me for me as I would accept them. I am looking for someone that is honest, caring, affectionate, romantic, has a good heart, a good sense of humor, loves having fun and loves to laugh! I also would like to find someone that is comfortable with communication between the two of us, I believe it is so important in a relationship. I'd love to be myself with this person, and feel that I can say anything or talk about anything and feel comfortable doing so, and vice versa. Honesty and trust are also very important to me. The glass is half full here... :) . So just tell me about yourself , what you are looking for and let us see where this lead to . Ask me whatever you want to know. I have attached three of my pictures to this email , so i would appreciate your pictures too..I deleted my profile on the website, because i wasn't getting anything positive from there, please send me your pictures and more details about you...

I wish you a beautiful day and i hope to read from you soon,

Your new found friend,

George...
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merry xmas
almostgotme!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males