African scammers posing as black men.

Ingodwetrust Son (Stanly) ingodwetrustson@yahoo.com

Postby duckhunter on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 pm

From 4ppl .com Nellykinani
I am a: Woman

About me
I am Nelly, easy going, loving and caring

hi beby
how are you doing over there? i hope all is well with you, hope my message will reach you in good condition and healthy.Well I came here to look for a good friendship or soulmate, It is good to tell you more about myself to you, as I haven't seen you ever before. But I feel something inside. I feel like a little sign of hope that I am not doing this in vain. I want to learn you better and you also learn more about me. though i don't want to hurt your feelings maybe is not what you looking for here, but If you want the same, I will be very glad. I want to meet you and know you more. my name is Stanly i am a man and never married, i wish you will give me a chance to know you more, please you can mail on (ingodwetrustson@yahoo.com)

My love XXX
Good morning to you my love XXX darling how are you today i hope you are feeling ok for me, darling i miss you and i miss your email to me.
my love, i come to say good morning to you and read your letter because the office computer is free this morning but i did not see any letter from you darling i know you are feeling good and i know you miss me.
honey,please take good care of yourself for me ok, i hope you receive my letter today, i miss you every day and night, i love you with all my heart and there is nothing in this world that will change my love for you, darling you are my everything i feel right now on this earth and i know very soon we will be together as husband and wife.
please take good care of yourself for me darling and always remember me as i remember you every minut of the day, my love grow stronger and stronger for you every day, i cry missing you lonely and some times i dont know what to say, all i can say is that I LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU, darling i love you with all my heart and meaning kiss to all over your body and i miss you allot my love wife XXX

Looking forward to hear from you soonest darling.
Yours truly husband
Stanly

41.83.25.136 Dakar Senegal

Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males