Michael "James" Stanford - jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black men.

Michael Stanford--jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

Postby mz.toni39 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

I think I have been scammed by a man name Michael Stanford sometime goes by James. He said he's from Denmark, now suppose to reside in Los Vegas, ph. no. 7023309368. He's now in Malysia supposely. Red Flag went up when he began asking for money. Malysia no. 011 601 02157427
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Post Emails, Headers and IP's from emails
mz.toni39
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: think ive been scammed

Postby Arabian Nights on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:24 am

Welcome mz.toni39
moved to pending due to lack of information

How to use this Board:
viewtopic.php?p=79

Please post up the information you have:
pictures
emails
IP address
Email addresses
The names used
Where did you meet
Phone numbers and so on
email / chat that shows PROOF of scam
So that it shows to be a scammer using an innocent person's picture

Linkies to help
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328

Finding the headers in emails.
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10910

How to post an image:
viewtopic.php?t=63

Hope this helps
AN
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael "James" Stanford - jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 pm

think I'm being scammed. black male by name of Michael "James" Stanford, email address: jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com, org. from Denmark, now residence of Los Vegas, ph. 702 330 9368. He suppose to be in Malysia to claim his father inheritance. ph. 011 601 0257427.

He is a email from him please let me knw if he is a scammer.

Received: from [175.136.60.53]
Reply-To: James Goodluck <jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com>
Subject: Happy Day
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael "James" Stanford - jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm

The +1 601 "Seattle" numbers are numbers from k7.net - internet phone numbers, abused by an anonymous scammer to pretend to be in the US. Haven´t looked up the other one, more than likely either a VoIP one just the same, only less common than +610, or another victim has already sent him a phone :(

On FB as James Goodluck
Director bei Business
Hat hier studiert: University of Southern Denmark
Wohnt in Las Vegas

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Arbeitgeber

Business
Business
Director · Las Vegas
suppliers of all kind of electronics

Hochschule

University of Southern Denmark
University of Southern Denmark

Schule

Denmark High School
Denmark High School

Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik

Gospelmusik

Bücher

Bibel

Filme

Actionfilm

Fernsehen

Martin Lawrence

Spiele

Basketball

Allgemeines
Über James am who i am easy going man,
Interessiert an Frauen
Geschlecht Männlich

IP-Adresse [?]: 175.136.60.53 Kopieren [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: MY
Land der IP: ip address flag Malaysia
Bundesland der IP: Selangor
Stadt der IP: Shah Alam

A few portrait pics stolen from an innocent man:

Remember, pics are stolen by an anonymous nigerian scammer sitting and operating from Malaysia and this is just one of the many fake profiles this anonymous Nigerian scriminal runs by using this innocent man´s photos, in order for prefabricated money requests sent to a number of decetnt people. Ignore this criminal now and please add the following:

Money request email/chat log and first email / message text this scammer uses needed :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Stanford-jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

Postby minerva on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 pm

information from OP

EMAIL ID :jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

IP FROM HEADER :

Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Shah Alam
Country of Origin: Malaysia

EMAIL HIT TO :
We Found a Match
jamesgoodluck24

• Online Profiles: 1+
Business – Director

FB profile----> HAVE 20 PIC OF HIM :roll:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 11&sk=info
James Goodluck
Director at BusinessStudied at University of Southern DenmarkLives in Las Vegas, NevadaFrom North Las Vegas, Nevada
Lot of his pic there.

PHONE NUMBER

011 601 0257427.
Number billable as mobile number Country or destination Malaysia City or exchange location Original network provider* Celcom

AFTER I PUT +1 HERE THE RESULT

+1702 330 9368
Number billable as geographic number Country or destination United States City or exchange location Las Vegas, NV Original network provider* Digitalipvoice, Inc. – Nv

SOME OF HIS PICS

@Tony : can you post the copy email here too? please, it will safe other from being scam :)
Greeting, Minerva
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Stanford--jamesgoodluck24@yahoo.com

Postby waldam2 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

I think I have been scammed by this fool too!!! But I didn't lose any money just time. I asked him to send me some pictures & he sent me totally different ones than what was posted on Facebook (BUT SAME INDIVIDUAL). He's using the e-mail address of stammac@yahoo.com. My M.O. was that I met him on freeblackdate.com as Michael Stamford using screen name "Ford 22" on February 1, 2012. I was very attracted to the pics because he's handsome...well the guy in the pictures are!!! On the dating website he only has maybe 6 pictures posted which are also different than the Facebook account. I was supposed to fly to Las Vegas on two seperate trips to see him & also my nephew was to compete in a karate tournament. I told him I already booked the ticket, hotel, etc. and I needed his information to confirm my plans (and leave it w/someone in cause something happened). Well he said once he got back from Singapore within that week we would finalize all travel arrangements for me to visit & he couldn't wait to see me. So he got there and after being there he told me he needed money for food & the hotel and hopeful he could claim he's father's inheritance within that week. What sent up red flags for me was he wanted me to Western Union him a $1,000.00 and once I got to Vegas to see him he would pay me back double. The second red flag was that he wanted me to send it to Malaysia...but he told me at first that he was in Singapore. When I told him no and wouldn't answer he's calls (multiple times within 30 minutes) he started getting upset and hanging up on me. He said he thought I believed in GOD and what kind of wicked person was I who would let her potiental man of her dreams starve, and when he got the money we could split it, etc., etc., etc. When I told him I didn't give a damn how good looking he was it was my money and it gave him no right to talk to me that way. I also told him how it's funny that he's stuck within 2 weeks of me flying out there and I suspected that he was a scam artist & a piece of s**t! I was so mad about making travel arrangements that when he called me one last time I sent him a really nasty text message & e-mail. Haven't heard back since then. So is the guy in the photos part of the scam too?
Last edited by waldam2 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
waldam2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi and welcome, waldam2!

Sorry for your bad experience.
Can you give us more details?
- email adress used - with header
- profile elements - where he live, what he do for work...
- pictures
- money requests - chat log or text

Helpful links:
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
How to use this board: viewtopic.php?p=79
Header: viewtopic.php?t=10910

Dont forget to delete out your name, email adress or other real life elements before to post. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby waldam2 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Sure no problem! Here's as much info as I can rememeber:
Name: Michael Stamford (as spelled)
Email: stammac@yahoo.com (don't know the IP address but I still have them saved in a separte file)
Phone: Las Vegas# (702)-330-9368 which is a Majic Jack Land Line
2nd Phone: Malaysia# 011 601 0257 427 (which recieves texts)
From: Denmark but resides in Las Vegas & has been there for about a year or two
Occupation: Real Estate-He says he flips houses by buying & selling them after fixing them up
Parents: Father is a black(Dead); Mother(is white from Denmark) is in Holland w/his sister

After lunch will try to post up pics from my phone & the e-mails he sent!
waldam2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 pm

So is the guy in the photos part of the scam too?
NO! Absolutely not! The innocent man the scammer stole the pictures from is a victim, too. He has nothing to do with it at all. Do not attempt to look for the real person, either. We do not want him bothered by this, and we do not want you warning other scammers who might be using his pictures, either. Read this: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=42482

Please post the headers and IPs of the emails sent to you as well. From the two different locations he said he was. Magic Jack numbers can be forwarded to anywhere in the world, and give the scammer a local number to fool victims of his true location. He is not and never was is Las Vegas.

Thanks for posting all his information. Your posts will help save other victims. :D
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby waldam2 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Ok here's what I got (I marked out my information) as the IP address:
If it's not correct please let me know and I will try again...Thanks =)

From Mac Stam Mon Feb 13 06:06:52 2012
X-Apparently-To:XXXXXX Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:53 -0800
Return-Path: <stammac@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
<snipped>
X-YMailISG:<snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.121]
Authentication-Results: mta1438.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm28-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.121)
by mta1438.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.5] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 675825.48279.bm@omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60063 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature:<snipped>
Received: from [69.22.168.142]by web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1329142012.35639.YahooMailNeo@web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mac Stam <stammac@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good morning
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-887950874-1570447925-1329142012=:35639"
Content-Length: 1197
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited header. highlight originating IP. -SH
waldam2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby waldam2 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Now here's the e-mails that I recieved from him in order by dates:

First Email: 02/01/2012

Hello pretty angel how are you today?when God blessed the day , you smile , you made me smile with your responds , i will love to know what you doing for fun and you relationship with the Lord and your family ? do you love your job ?and what kind of job do you do?are you married?do you have any kid? you gave me your email on freeblackdate my name is Michael i will be waiting to read from you soon God bless you,

Second Email: 02/01/2012

thank you for telling me about your self,am very delighted to share to you about my self,i am Michael a humble good looking man,gentle,caring,and trustworthy,am from united state Las Vegas Nevada, my dad from the state, why my mum from denmark,my mum and dad raised me over seas,my dad and num :lol: moved to denmark when i was 6 years old i did all my school at denmark,i moved back to the state last year,and am really happy to be in this place,its a very beautiful state to live on,i stay alone here at Las Vegas,am single man,i dont have any kid,i have my precious mum whom i love and cherish so much,she is at holland right now,i own my business, am into real estate management,buying and selling houses,i love to travel do to the nature of my business,read for fun,i like watching football,i dont smoke,i like to go for movie,going to the beach,am always smiling,i am so happy i find you here to share things with beautiful woman like you,so tell me what makes you happy and what makes you sad,and what kind of a man would you like to spend your life with,i will love to hear from you soon, thx for the wonderful time,regards Michael

Third Email: 02/02/2012

Hello dear, i hope you are doing okay this morning..Reading from you keeps me going and smiling..i love your expectations, that shows me how responsible you are...Every woman needs to be treated with great respect and regards, i watch my dad love and treat my mum like a queen, that is how a woman should be treated, i will respect my woman, place her above every other woman, treat her like a Queen :roll: , love her unconditional, fight all her battle, provide for her, protect her, support her dreams and plans, be faithful to her, honest and truthful at all times, go secret work together with her to the upliftment of our family, be her best friend, pray with her for Gods blessings and protection, mercies and fervor.My expectation are simple, a God fearing woman, who is faithful, who read the bible, understanding, loving and caring, romantic and a woman who love family...family comes first at all times. When i find her, i will give everything in this world to make her happy and make her my wife, my soulmate and my heart consoler..I have been praying for this woman, i know she is near.
I will give the best of me with honesty and truth just to have this beautiful woman beside me,I hope to read from you again.

Fourth Email: 02/02/2012

hello beautiful angel, how was your day,i hope every thing went well and sound,i just want to use this time to know how you are doing and to let you know how much you mean to my life since we met,you are very pretty and sincerity woman,you know that any good man will like to have you as wife forever,i really like you from my heart,you are the kind of woman that i will like to spend all my life with,sincerity woman,trustworthy,simple,adorable,gentle,above all loving woman like you,love is an attempt to transform a small part of a dreamland into reality,lets make that reality together,everyone wants to be the sun that light up your life,but i do rather be your moon,so i can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun is not around,you know what,in the whole world there is no such darling whom i love,and i want the whole world to know that i will never forget you,you mean a lot to me,and i want us to keep it for real,i pray that almighty God will keep you and to protect and to guide you as you go to bed tonight,just have pleasant night okay,
yours faithful one
Michael

Fifth Email: 02/03/2012

hello beautiful angel,how was your night?,i hope you slept well and sound, this morning,when i woke up i was really thinking about you,i have never seeing a good and pretty,sincerity woman like you,you are so beautiful like angel from heaven,sometimes i wonder why you are still single,because you are the kind of woman every good man will love to be with,you make me to feel real good each time i hard your sweet and sexy voice,i promise to be with at all time no matter what so ever,happiness and sincerity is my key in life,i have hands but i cant always touch your hand,i have ears but i cant always hear your voice,i have mouth but i cant always talk to you,i have eyes but i cant always look at you,but i have heart, that heart,always pray for you,love doesn't even being to describe what i feel for you,the only thing that makes me sad is that i cant possible tell you,how much i care about you,am all yours baby,heart,body and soul,everything comes and goes but my love and caring for you will last forever,i sent you this flower from my heart,and it will guide you throughout your days,just go out and keep smiling,have a pleasant day,
yours faithful one
Michael Stamford,
Last edited by minerva on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ;)
waldam2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 pm

from your header post show

Originating ISP:Giglinx
City:Torrance
Country of Origin:United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm

waldam2,

Thanks for your posts. I have highlighted the originating "Received: from [69.22.168.142]" above.

Could you look at the headers for the other emails, and see if you have any other different IP numbers in this line in the headers? These are scripted emails, and as such they are sometimes sent by different scammers in the group from different places. I just want to see if we have other IPs here.
If you find any, please post the headers from any different ones. Thanks.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby waldam2 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Here are more IP Addresses from other e-mails that I was able to locate. I tried to block out my information but if it's not correct please do so or feel free to let me know. Thanks again to everyone on this site for all the information!!!

From Mac Stam Mon Feb 13 06:06:52 2012
X-Apparently-To: XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com via; Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:53 -0800
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
eW91ciBuaWdodD9pIHdhcyB0aGlua2luZyBhYm91dCB5b3Ugd2hlbiBpIHdv
a2UgdXAgdGhpcyBtb3JuaW5nLmkgcmVhbGx5IG1pc3NlZCB5b3UgYW5kIGkg
Y2FudCB3YWl0IHRvIGhhdmUgeW91IGhlcmUgaW4gbXkgYXJtcy5tYXkgSSBj
b21lIGludG8geW91ciB3b3JsZD9pIGJyaW5nIG5vIGh0dHA6Ly9mbG93ZXJz
Lm5vIGNha2VzLmJ1dCB3aXNoZXMgdG8ga2VlcCB5b3UgZnJlc2gucHJheWVy
ATABAQEB
X-YMailISG: JW.97.oWLDvJEcUSRuLhAp5_4l97mpPEgmhPnJY8jkGJjn2a
jtart.qqDOvEHqCUfzRB6fgpkfSStU0I.Ib3af9rmVHq6O5vBuVraHbwRmOp
AaCoixaJSvuC9FbvxKaKKfW4fnZta1Tbd9hkl9czRcQt_PAHS_uREnBvZ.6b
LuxqsZI2ZK68yHEqB8jZ9SvESdpWP60R1odz8Wtf3Co4CGNwCIWMQ2Szwwcz
RctnCUf5WOEwPplVsfaJNPOgE7rbxhqZV3nlCvZgEWJjOAG2KmexpUY8MUBb
c1_LKD8YbP9GTN5c6fy7De66LEjsxoR3hN7roZhMNB6Ii9vzkIGE9C7wxgy.
tV2UQKoAAA2wuwWN9FE_QTP8qTQkm3pvRm5.qPK4BPaI5gGdsHhCcWvGeZXB
Rb0lbJKarz12TMWseE5uHOFZS38sPTB5rOKQ.5p5uaoGS4tzueb10NbFJohd
MKSFMk_twCsqhDerZplKV4b5ty9mBoitI3rV5u0UC0GBkYRrrBPIqkFBGH5v
Qn8gWqV6.Xj7PrX8QCPEQaxgjSyi5PY3E5Pei3SpKujlITcGBqSd6zHJhLBW
kvau..wtZtw7oUnFLsi0e_IqugO2wiiL_wRQAUxoJmrB_U587QZjcHw0_rAC
irR.mg.rutqsRz4NN84O1.xHqmEosXHyDy2rqgcCP64.Z9dObzTpv.w76kuC
3lzhWkasLp4eItgRA9dzz9c8SzwdgMWMvPXf0oubQh1yppE9G.xN4V9utO6j
YcRTkzRjbgj2r81BDWzKvzd3KS1246XIyx8dlaj6R4gU8.pWUGxx6Jm1Ea_y
SpWxtAGA2oW9BCHYo.c2EeHqHDyn28p3o6g3kNUg.H3_G92qaBU2WIvDDhBT
5K_nGOO7zGOeBs06eljQwnMHJPBG9XB5UkarX7mCwFCQxy4qi_NMf2mIpNqe
FVvifpnKUmp_0W0oH2NmEXKAcFyOvHtM5KBqreOzkCg3T4C46AIFN5C4uvpv
lW8fHUF.DcEsyL3YGMMZNuIlWFaYMj1OekCYMBSTiSKClZrvhXdl2._ipfI2
0KRjSqPWAB9cm13UChfbbmcnh3Y4hFMF0YICrNaHmTIim8wWVzkFDT6TI94B
BqpedAjQEmGug6EBabKtxAPfOcWMMkqTWRiZ29m9_OWyFI.IrX_Yooc.EOms
DN.s7njLltHqWM7_k3U-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.121]
Authentication-Results: mta1438.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm28-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.121)
by mta1438.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.5] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 675825.48279.bm@omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60063 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Feb 2012 14:06:52 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1329142012; bh=+5awscDrAgnCZuxMELgFegOpMQYdX3Qc6WG5N1ZIG9Q=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EVa0oZ6cttDUd6mfY4qrcvxhsnIJbm6VUMwUksdgYTDdWg9Ye4V/AdFjY5IAfPxR8fVZU6T6C4XtM5+IcgR1rWPIHb7qEQOeieFZ0PVwtbMJaDdJWYiXb1ChrMP4v8RkP9f0c3WfBQQ8qW9xSD7qD2X3K/mNe/4KHzdmhqcd6x8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=aewiX8HAPnMRjZ2fdmgSWIIBwaqruPpCffftrXrfKYNQkThPAG5mdzzLvKgJbtqFk4ZWzMvxQbLgtlueB6FkDyd7xxvEoM+sh2NdxfxFuQX+EEXyfAH1laH09rCos1ZvSvcDC/c0riMgvzgew9mdL7X0tL4gXRsszlEff1I1XEA=;
X-YMail-OSG: Tgr2C7QVM1mGA4dzLAEfZFgOldMf_VxHfxe8DUfJc6XW.is
3gOciGSVZvFWdaFgEJygwXa_o4b8eLkZg1oMMqIz8XRdVAKi6tWyXBx1gv5j
ivWSEtogg9o7.wr2.9FeBUg6kg_o5ghBWAEaxtmdnngeOLP4GZwPQUxS4cTi
EIPFjlvqsRnQpK8j77Z.a5X8kLb2Jv5v_cIYah5v1FaLURpH5JdReo1mIcNZ
3g18ivW.Yr_RVuURBYvr1qJ_aN3IoDSd6sYw.W9pRvFPTR3EJWxk91I5hrdD
nlWAxXjq3RgmJ_lC87gh1bd4Kt2qAmWYEJym3kCECF8J0R0sMHRsJqh3TZMX
rceF9b_csNtc8tVTvzDtyqzoybb4K5G4suzzX8wxPar8S.Iq_UA1QuSiV.ec
AsQ.6vueXK00mJuppjktfmEpbMOk7TmfXoEgJUekDBVUjmIeZ8g0-
Received: from [69.22.168.142] by web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 PST
Message-ID: <1329142012.35639.YahooMailNeo@web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good morning
To:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-887950874-1570447925-1329142012=:35639"
Content-Length: 1197

From Mac Stam Fri Feb 10 11:48:33 2012
X-Apparently-To: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:50:34 -0800
cmUgdGhlIHBpY3R1cmVzIHlvdSBhc2sgb2YgaSBob3BlIHlvdSBsaWtlIHRo
ZW0gSSBsb3ZlIHlvdS4BMAEBAQFqdXN0IG1lJy5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMD
NTUCbXkgaGVhcnQuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzY4Am15IG15Li4uanBnA2lt
YWdlL2pwZWcDAzY3Am15IGNhci5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDNjY-
X-YMailISG: G8H3tKcWLDt5FBWSYxeH_i2wvLkNdrwiUIixerMIuzj6VG61
_WCQ.d.gCWOFxB76gMwmVGkfbpiLqdcbMsr89oCwYA0ImHR2teWz3p1_od6B
q6hDiVhQtiCprgzaGpaEIWJlOeCyRsKzKApTIIfOesitdQwp6MLxZLKwW4IA
2.Zz2QiSwRY_t7piP4SahQvnNigBfd96dhWNf3.maOhQJvN6Izq4ClHWLtYg
soAQbkvunRXiB2YaeuECD9ym32SC3fGSW_aSoREFas4dKGDu4D3.3aOuK9au
QfR4pFR9RKXPE_xIQai94enn3uZgzR1sTo8a0cT_5n0UaVaSvo4ykQy0YfVO
XGUDKQuc.ooOLwCSVNjmprM1BqkyguUA73q6gd3gzfhuVGoWbyYoLZHZCRGz
HHQL8E4QRwd1J_mE1lJ_M0bNxzezHttQFjueEWEWiOnGVQciJZB63qR8_rk1
NYKx2lIuYqpUp8mqcy_fJwovfJ2tXhk.IAFQBhefSV2jOhCqWxvtE1nV55Q_
8hpj7d3khMXIQ6bqtUbgEcSPSZ9QCNyZOAU3f8zg7RSTIA5mSCQhrIjvvINE
2jA5MmMKYNUFxCJn3PhrpuAJdTzpaP1m.YiMQyhTca9tmZZMpc3wXpyDONgV
C0HMC75DLgSTUccTFGf5tOoGTUUsla4KqpZUFTqbzsFPdxXZzHI67FNqwbKr
xyM22Fzs8mOnxAdTiARFUCByWG5SCADKc8hetIkNlYF5L0LVH5xdcpFcbihv
de_eM_STMU15QzqkDMDAhWRiUIxk536FTvxnAOD79yDoRqPUy9PZDMJDUMHA
oriEIgW3KKnk3uDU9DwQDvrWzRJn9lQC6JyZY4ApjA5qnM6yzido.39QTKnh
IJyHsdFFUstxSoRSk7CcRXrPMIFrtWwVlk_V63sffTYwm9XU5Xybni37yG0G
o4dlM_pHjYm3V__XXqWxAeEvF9Z7lwWGaqph5qHMYlrD6IOoZQs_fKqj.Jf.
IfbUlHVH8DUxYHAGTaljISTm7Ll6IEBpxOBKpyhO4qylvBNyiR97ZGdWTnkk
QU0.rukc34uzPBlwoKXbnmHJBDm2YsMwtiM5nlO4Ea6q2pQ6zxmDLUA83r3c
ei9ao_vhOz7ggUJsXefNj4xwTusLSTMwFz9k3sS97IFsP5PN.ZrmUNdB2i8b
r4ZhZX8-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.229.117]
Authentication-Results: mta1007.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm36-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.117)
by mta1007.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:50:34 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm36.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2012 19:48:33 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.244] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2012 19:48:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1058.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2012 19:48:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 628986.88636.bm@omp1058.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 40086 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Feb 2012 19:48:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1328903313; bh=IJ35DusgL+QPEkSeaoWMOEOEjEDr5FYkcDBlx2BhYO8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=wlwIbpHMcxPIWkst7ETNk7r32blaHMBqECb5rH7ziTPtym72ClKHuTUXJk8CI2+mAiaX59bu23DPNbmovQRA9ZszojNS4sxoaTdECEVKVlYN7pBaFXlCuoFQw309r/l79JXr6hiX9GT7exVdRJgl/46KrgcyFgynRpygT0d+dt8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=F+itkuiz1dwW53Za3Te1L/xa5K0dMKmpfcJs+GcOivKP8AsFczsG3Rpn++p4f0p/RBcwSk4KQFpHVEjB0tZ5li9MZDHoECNT8q6tjPxzHBdKQQ0nsLMTJC7vsYP+FP95I4YxA/mb+zx+H16r6Xh/2GdxAq0VXbxH1WmmH3UgESU=;
X-YMail-OSG: IdSrTAMVM1mzIFS9Uvy6.hwoTNPM5_IUFqcXSvxSHqfA_qv
HNGWdiVKbqeWBgDIngl5p80pSW9m8ZU9SSVz4LJGDGue3gwbjUD44p03Kswt
Au.iA1dwiaQGcogp221daVQTCrOwM7eTpODq.xpg6oMGGle1L9hWxQtCPVbe
C1tAuNiO3WgbDaFFiFtCsR4rIxbebrW5m1veTLScxd5.zAlEilrwnNmn7zzM
LTtTkfiCHlXHnsG.tzsEydpJBSzdMznKKQSkLtkapa.9x_N_aTliJG43aeaI
gGQamQHKMdLX27fqHjo5PE0uTPF1ohCKOj8w5sB_9PWfPdCs8IIy4TaWW8wE
eO9Fi.LK.Ggw9zWsF4VbqXbr6vCuVqRTxIpjUm2TyLx7KxwMacgl5FY2N1sQ
H
Received: from [110.159.180.60] by web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:48:33 PST
Message-ID: <1328903313.37288.YahooMailNeo@web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:48:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: my pix
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-887950874-1571036222-1328903313=:37288"
Content-Length: 261710
waldam2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm

mail Sender: stammac@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 69.22.168.142
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000