Jay Jay (Godwin) Chosen chosenguy96@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black men.

Jay Jay (Godwin) Chosen chosenguy96@yahoo.com

Postby duckhunter on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Hello, As i am browsing i saw your post and picked interest in you. I am a young man, My name is Chosen and i wish to be in love relationship with you. Maybe discover ourselves as real partners for life. My address is (chosenguy96@yahoo.com) If you feel interested write me through the contact. I will be happy to see a good response from you. Thanks and remain blessed. please contact me with my email address (chosenguy96@yahoo.com) for more introduction and picture. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
From Chosen...
Hello dear,
How are you doing? hope you are just doing fine over there right. Thanks for your reply to my mail. It is my pleasure to write you this mail though i replied late and am sorry for that. My real name is Godwin and my gay name is Jay Jay (he's thorough :mrgreen: ) and i am popularly known as Jay Jay Chosen. I believe that little by little we will get to know ourselves and then see where it can lead us to baby. Attached here is my picture and i would like you to send your own picture in your reply to me. I just want you to understand that, You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Thanks and remain blessed,do have a wonderful and pleasant day.
With best wishes from your new friend,
JAY JAY..

41.82.101.236 Dakar, Senegal

Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.
duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jay Jay (Godwin) Chosen chosenguy96@yahoo.com

Postby SlapHappy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Maybe he means guyman's name, hmm... :thinking: :lol:
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males