I am a:Man
Birthday:07.01.1988
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a man of decision

Complement of the day.

Dear Friend,

Firstly, I got your contact from a close friend whom works with international chamber of commerce. I know that this message may reach you in utmost surprise since we have not meet or communicate before but I have taking this measure to contact you on this regards to see if we can keep to ourselves by giving ourselves a step of trial. However, it’s just my urgent need for foreign associate that made me to contact you for this mutual benefit able transaction. I am a banker by profession from GHANA and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($25million) our bank’s deceased customer late Mrs.Priscilla Collick, who died on (LIBYA TRIPOLI Thursday 13 May 2010), along with his family on a plane crash you can verify through the following web site:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/12/libya-plane-crash-100-dead Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 as a brotherhood.

If you agree to my business proposal. further details on how to proceed to the next stage to archive the aim will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail along with the following information's:

1.NAME IN FULL:.
2.ADDRESS:.
3.NATIONALITY:.
4.AGE:.
5.SEX...
6.OCCUPATION:.
7.PRIVATE PHONE NO..
8.PRIVATE FAX NO:.

I will be expecting hearing from you through this my private email address bellow can as well call me for further discussion through my direct telephone number.

Regards.

Dr Jose Bohoun Bouabre
josebohounbouabre1994@yahoo.com
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males