Want Children:Doesn't matter
Education:Currently a student
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
i am churchill very God fearing humble caring...

Contact on site:

i will like to take this chance to tell you more about my self..i am single never married and no children..i am originally from west Africa Ghana.. i am in the school of agric...i am the fun loving type always happy and makes every one around me to feel so good as well.. i like to do allot of things for fun but the most of them is singing raping and writing songs and i have great passion for music and planing to go into music BIG time..i am also God fearing with good sense of humor knows how to treat and lady and make a lady feel so good and pampered i am very passionate and caring..i will like you to feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me and also tell me more about your self and i am hoping you will permit me to add you on yahoo so that we can have instant chart view each other on webcam and hopefully something good will come our of our friendship hoping to hear from you soon

CHURCHILL...

note..pls i try writing to you on yahoo and it says wrong address so pls write me back through my yahoo chilschurchill@yahoo.com

i am sorry when i try again it said failure delivery..so pls you send me a mail..so pls send me a mail first on yahoo about your self..so that i can start replying from there and i hope that will be much easy and did you got my message about my self and hope you did like it..this is my email chilschurchill@yahoo.com hoping to read your mail on yahoo soon kissssssssss

First email:

how you doing sweet looking xxx this is chils

Header:

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:50:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Joseph Smith <josemites97@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.232.78
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Email (with one virused link :)):

im sure my friends are all tired of always loaning me money this totally took me by surprise it was important for me to stay positive!
(link not posted) im finally starting to advance in life
seriously the sky is the limit!
goodbye.

Header:

Received: from [213.111.116.2]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:31:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am finally became Boss...

Originating IP: 213.111.116.2
Originating ISP: Bilink Llc
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine - :thinking: one Vlad has infected one Mugu internet coffee?

Second email - same text through both email adreses:

how are you looking sweet, this is 4ppl from chil .. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself .. I am single never married and no children .. I am originally from Ghana, West Africa .. I am in the School of agric ... I am fun loving kind always happy and makes everyone feel about me, as good as well .. I like to do allot of things for fun, but most of them sing and write songs about rape and I have great passion for music and planing to go into the music BIG time .. I'm also God fearing how with a great sense of humor, know how to treat a lady and lady and make me feel so good I'm very spoiled and passionate and caring .. i will like you to me something that you asked about me and also tell me more allow about yourself and I hope you are me, you add to Yahoo, so that we can have instant chart to see each other front of the webcam and hopefully something good will come our of our friendship in the hope to hear from you
chil ..

Header 1:

From Churchill Chils Tue Feb 21 14:01:57 2012
Received: from [41.218.232.78]
Reply-To: Churchill Chils <chilschurchill@yahoo.com>
Subject: this chils

Header 2:

Received: from [41.218.232.78]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:58:24 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Joseph Smith <josemites97@yahoo.com>
Subject: this is chils from 4ppl finaly the mail went through

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males