Scammers with pictures of Romeo Santos

African scammers posing as black men.

Scammers with pictures of Romeo Santos

Postby janex69 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Anthony "Romeo" Santos (born July 21, 1981) is an American singer, featured composer and former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura.

Anthony Philips or Albart Philips - antphilips50@yahoo.com

Matchdoctor
albart101
41-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 39 - 70
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!

Stars are like friends; there's always some around,you just need to find your favorite one, am Anthony am new, i just want to make new friends and get to know you better,am a sweet nice Man and very easy going so let me know if you want a chat sometime.have a great day ...kiss..,,antphilips50@yahoo.com....fell free to contact me,...but due to the pending isue,my pics is not showing yet,but can send to you if you like to see..Thnaks and God blessyou as you respond!!!!!

41.206.15.31 NIGERIA
hello how are you doing,..like i said i am Albart and i am single never been married before and dont have kids,..i am new here on this site and that is why my pics is not showing,..i am here to look for the right woman for me,..age and distance does not matter to me all that i am after is just for me to fine a woman who will love me so much,......i love your profile and that is why i send you message and here is my email address and you can add me and we can chat and here is my pics too,..pls send me your pics too and tell me about your self and what you are looking for here on this site
hope to hear from you soon!!!!!

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males