scammers using stolen pics of Rajiv Roberts

African scammers posing as black men.

scammers using stolen pics of Rajiv Roberts

Postby firefly on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

King Forlu - kingforlu@ymail.com

kingloveu on 4ppl

Contact on site:

Hello babe,
How are you today,Hope you are doing well,i am king. a lovely man,i am average in height and fair in complexion , I came accross your profile which I personally find interesting and charming so i decided to drop you a few lines of massage, :shock: really...i believe we can get acquainted and i would love for us to have further communication. so please reply me with my mail (kingforlu@ymail.com) so that we can know each other better. have a lovely,beautiful,love filled week ahead as i expect your mail, remember age distance and language should not be a barrier to finding true friendship,it should not limit us from discovering the beauty that lies in between us ok,i well tell you more about myself as soon as i get a mail from you thanks.
Kiss from king.

Profile elements:
i am a good looking man.
I am a:Man
Birthday:06.03.1980
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a good looking man searching for a woman.

First email:

Good day my love,
Thanks for your mail, How are you and how was your day? mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is King Donm 29years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the death of my parents. It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life, it happened while i was at school, as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God that i am alive now, with the help of some charity organization owned by the church, we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then. I like kind and honest people, i hate war and seeing crying children, as for my hobbies,i really do not have much time for them again, apart from singing, as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures for you and i will like to see your photos too, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Kisses From King.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.120.108]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:02:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Baby I'm waiting for your mail

Email Sender: kingforlu@ymail.com
IP address: 41.82.120.108
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

Last picture is stolen from http:/ /www.modelmayhem.com/521399 - 25 years old model Rajiv Roberts.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males