Scammers with pictures of Carlos from blackrefer

African scammers posing as black men.

Scammers with pictures of Carlos from blackrefer

Postby Pjax9 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:32 am

Page on romancescam.com:
http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbn ... album=3918

If u run into this guy anywhere run, he goes by Lawal Qudos or Aaron not sure who else but hes on bbpeoplemeet.com and hoverspot..he scams from nigeria i got scammed bigtime too embarrased to say :(
Last edited by Pjax9 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pjax9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

RE!SUBJECT.Lawal Quidos,Or Aaron.

Postby Wake1216 on Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:45 am

I encounter with this Guy Summer of 2006, He goes by the name of Austin Bukali,and from Toronto Canada as a criminal Lawyer. His email address was abukali@hotmail.com, and one of my friend in new york meet him through blackplanet .com as Joe Willams, and He says He is in construction business.also He has a profile on my space as Joe, Looking for a soulmate. and I believe the same Guy from last year He"s profile I found on single parent.com as HDSME, as a Criminal lawyer from Toronto Canada He says that Hes girlfriend passed away on a Plane crash a Sweet talker He even give me His phone no, and claiming He moved To Uk London but He is fron Kenya.I would send you His pics but I cant figure it out.He also did give me a phone no in Toronto Canada at that time and also in London.[/img]
Wake1216
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pjax9 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:57 am

heres another picture of him going by the name of sasaki on bbpeoplemeet.com Image
Pjax9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wake1216 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:28 am

search for the name Sasaki but its not there anymore instead Imanofwood fr BALTIMORE MD USA same site at bbpeoplemeet.com
excactly the same picture but only one that standing ...
Wake1216
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pjax9 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:00 am

He seems to change his name all the time started out Mosthimoty when i wrote him and told him i was on to his name change he changed it again..real peice of work this guy not too bright keeps using the same photo...you have to go to photobucket.com to upload pics then copy and past the image code to here...good luck
Pjax9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wake1216 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:57 pm

edited by mod because photobucket moved or removed the pic

THIS IS THE PIC HE USES NOW AS MANOFWOOD bbpeoplemeet.com
and a profile from my space.

"joe_seeking_soulmate"

Male
40 years old
Virginia Beach City, VIRGINIA
United States
Wake1216
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pjax9 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 am

hes changed his name again on bbp.com to franklyman, i reported him AGAIN they said Web Scams are prevelent with online business. We take immediate action when a fraud account is reported to us. With our members help, we look forward to dealing with scammers immediately. We also research IP address' which may look suspicious. We appreciate your help. but im sure they wont do anything
Pjax9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kennedy Esho

Postby katfineday on Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 am

This guy also uses the alias of kennedy esho i believe his email addy is kennedy_esho101@yahoo.com
Almost scammed! But too smart!
katfineday
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:36 am

reposted, by mustlovedogs:

goes by the name Alex Khumalo on bigcupid.com

uses the same photos as posted here

uses the email lx_khumalo@yahoo.com

claims to be 38, software engineer, from Johannesburg, South Africa but currently working in Nigeria (using Nigerian phone number)

edit by mod-dupe pic
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pjax9 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:42 am

well hes changed his name again on bbpeople.com its now honestluv from keywest florida....
Pjax9
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nomorelies on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:08 am

OMG!!!! This guy is funny as hell. Now I NEVER wrote nor responded to him at all. He has wrote me under another name with a different pic but I just deleted it. This is from tagged.com he's going by xhibit.....

hello my name is Richard, thanks for your response to my mail, I would like to chat with you better, my yahoo id is father_2000_19?99, hit me up with you yahoo id and also lets get rolling Richard 44-703-184-999?1 international number 234-2-7505541
nomorelies
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jane on Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:29 pm

This guy is also Suggi on lookitsme

http://www.lookitsme.co.uk/profile.php? ... mber=suggi

Hi,
I feel pleased to be writing you this mail as this site has given me the opportunity to meet with with fellow christain singles like me. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself and how my averadge day looks like.
Im james an honest and careing man with a kind and liberal mind. I dont put into consideration age when it comes to things of the heart. My average day goes like this; i get up at bout 6am and do some little workout then i go get ready for work. I work as an art an craft manager in a tourist organisation. After work i do some shoping and then proceed to the charity home where i help them voluntryly. I love children and i guess thats my own calling.
Well I would like to know how your day looks like as i would be stoping here till i hear from you. Thanks

hmmmmm :roll:
jane
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aaron

Postby yuna_mystique on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi i meet this guy On NZDating
he went under the name of Kelvin and he is on my yahoo as the same name his email Address for yahoo is stadepool@yahoo.com we had chatted for about 8 months asked me for money to get over here and i told him i did not have it then he started talking to me about does my bank take over seas money orders and i said no and he said he was not happy about. He gave me address
Kelvin Amalokwu
25, bakare makinde str,
oshogun bus stop, alapere-ketu,
lagos,
Nigeria
He told me that he loved me all the time he email me every 5 days and said how much he missed me and wants to be with me i sent him a gift and i gave him my address i did fall in love with him but no i no he is a scammer i am moving on with my life i have not heard back from him he did give me a cell phone number 002348028303868 we did chat on the phone he did ring me a few times i did ring him as well he sounded very nice on the phone. talking to him on the phone you would not think he was a scammer he sounded so caring and loving he even talked to me son he is 12 but life goes on and i hope i do not get scammed again or i fall for one like i did with him.

edit by mod-duplicate pic
yuna_mystique
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:31 am

Pictures stolen from a guy named "Carlos":

http://www.blackrefer.com/modelmale_9.html
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

on match.com

Postby nrom on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:44 pm

This scammer is now on match.com as loyd4eve
Same picture being used as per others have posted.
nrom
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Males