Scammers with pictures of Carlos from blackrefer

African scammers posing as black men.

Preacher Man

Postby scrapn1 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 am

WATCH OUT for this guy!!!
He is on Tagged.com as Aaron_Paul and at YM as aaron_paul009@yahoo.com. He claims to be a preacher, presently working in West Africa, as a Building Contractor. He says he moved from Ohio to Conneticut, is widowed w/ a 17 yr old daughter who is in boarding school. His phone #2348027119540. He's a NUT!!! Be VERY aware.

edit by mod-duplicate pic
scrapn1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pjax on Thu May 03, 2007 11:01 am

This is a picture that he could be using also said that this was his brother but of course its a model Image
pjax
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Ola Bruce - akon_dennies001@yahoo.com

Postby nosalehere on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 am

Well I knew from day one this idiot was a scammer. He is not smart at all. He is listed on this board as Lawal Quodus, Aaron_Paul, and so many other names. He sent me a message on my first day on blackchristianpeoplemeet.com (1/18/07) and I knew by his horrible writing that he was a scammer. He has sent me over 200 messages trying to convince me of his need to get back to the states. Little did he know that I spotted him on the same web site under several names:

These are the names he has used on the site:

davidneedluv
larrysweter
and now seeking4trueluv

Same photos that are listed in everyones messages.

This fool went so far as to change the profile picture to a woman but forgot to change the gender on the profile. HOw stupid huh. I have been laughing at his sorry behind since I met him. Say's he has a son name Micheal and asked me to Western Union him $385.00 for his school fees then he asked me for money for food, to pay his rent because he has a check in the amount of $39,000 that he could not cash in Nigeria because it was to be drawn in the U.S. This fool even sent me a check for $32,400 but asked me to please not cash it until he comes to the states and he would give me back the $5000.00 that he need for airline tickets for him and his son. I'm turning it over to the authorities.

His email address is akon_dennies001@yahoo.com and the telephone number he gave me is 0012348029638103. The address he gave me is 45 Shola Rd. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria 23401

Don't be fooled by this idiot's calm voice because once he can't get what he want's that real demon comes out of him. The last message I received was on Friday (7/6/07) stating "If you don't send me the $385 I will never come online and talk with you" I say thank you Lord.
Last edited by nosalehere on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
nosalehere
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MS. Cautious on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Hello,
This looser is on Christian singlesn website. He says that he is 6ft 1inches tall and that his weight is 175lbs, and that his income was six fiqures. I knew that he was up to know good, because he was to desperate. He kept emailing me and saying things that he thought would stroke my ego. I pray about everything and I prayed about him, and my response was a feeling of uncertainty and I know that if he was a blessing from God I would not have had such doubt in my heart. My doubts were confirmed when I saw his pictures I knew that anyone that looked as good as he did would have know problem finding love . When I confronted him with that though, his answer was, I thought that this would be better, and I knew then that he was trying to allude me. In addition he said that he was a engineer, but he was not very articulate. I let him know that I had many many options and after that I guess he realized that he had the wrong woman. His email on yahoo is jtwilliams1965@yahoo.com, I reported him to Christianet, hopefully they will track him down, be careful ladies, and remember if they look and sound to good it is because they are. Also pray and ask God to reveal to you the true identity of the person that you are conversing with.[/b]
MS. Cautious
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lilac_Lady on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:22 pm

I have that one as dajones_inc
Lilac_Lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

ROMANCE SCAM

Postby spicyhotluv on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 am

OMG!!!!!!!! LATEST UPDATE ON THIS MAN! I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HIM FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS, HE IS GOING BY THE NAME DAVID MAYES, OR DAVID MAYESI, HE IS ON MYSPACE UNDER DAVID. EMAIL ADDRESS IS CEEJAY_117@YAHOO.COM PHONE NUMBER 0112348056913816
HE ALSO IS ON YAHOO I.M. AS DAVID MAYES.

HE TOLD ME HE OWNS HIS OWN BUSINESS CALLED UNIVERSAL FABRICS. HE IS BUILDING A FACTORY IN NIGERIA! HE TOLD ME HE IS FROM HAMILTON OHIO, AND HE HAS AN APARTMENT IN NEW YORK!
HE ALSO TOLD ME HE HAS NO FAMILY MEMBERS, THEY ALL DIED IN THE 9/11 INCIDENT. EXCEPT FOR HIS DAD, HE HAD A HEART ATTACK.

HE RECENTLY SENT ME A CHECK FOR $3,500 WANTED ME TO TAKE IT TO A CHECK CASHING PLACE AND SEND HIM $2000 OF IT! THATS WHERE I GOT VERY SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THE CHECK WAS SENT TO ME AND SIGNED BY DAVID RANDALL, VIKING FOODS INC OUT OF AKRON INDIANA!
I STILL HAVE THE CHECK!
HE HAS ALL THE SAME PHOTOS UP EXCEPT FOR A NEW ONE ON MYSPACE. I WILL ATTATCH THAT.

I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM TODAY, AND HE CLAIMS IT'S ALL IDENTITY FRAUD! YES IT IS, HE STOLE THE IDENTITY! LOL!!!

HE HAS SOOO MANY B-DATES IT'S UNREAL! HE'S FROM THE AGE OF 38-48
spicyhotluv
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spicyhotluv on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:35 pm

ON BLACK PLANET AS ONOAKON AND ROONEY6!!!!!!!!! BEWARE THIS FOOL IS EVERYWHERE!
spicyhotluv
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yh0469 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:20 am

I JUST SAW HIM ON BLANKPLANET.COM .. HE IS NOW GOING BY THE NAME david_jamesluv HE JUST JOINED 09-28-2007 .. SO HE IS STILL UP TO NE GOOD .AND HE HAVE THE SAME PICS"
yh0469
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Someting just wasn't right about this one !

Postby nikoletti on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 pm

This guy says he's model ok, but the thing is all his pictures are all modeling pics nothing with friends or a crowd of people. something just didn't sit right with me at all his grammar was all wrong and already starting to say he loved me !!!!! THis man is crazy! So i came here first just to check because something didn't feel right.
I totaly called this one his pics are all over the place here at romance scam!
He's on Yahoo messenger using the ID nicemikedaniels@yahoo.com
also he;s emailed me from this as well Mike Todd" m.todd81@yahoo.com
he says his name is Mike Daniels from Binghamton, NY 31 yrs old and 6'10 also said that his finance died in a car crash.at this point he has NO idea that I know what he is truly up to. we'll see where it goes!
please beware of this one!

duplicate pics removed by mod
nikoletti
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:23 am

also donxtam on dating72, donxtam@yahoo.com

hello am a single father of two kids i read ur profile and u just the kind of lady i really love to know.if u dont mind u can send me ur yahoo id so we get to know our self here is mine donxtam@yahoo.com am hoping to hear from u soon
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

here he is as new man//

Postby kimber2 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:06 am

:evil: hi my name is miss k for writing purposes i been scam by man named richard simion he been known as orther names .i saw his picture on this site.please run away from this man.
he is user,liar he just send me flowers and candy.big deal for all iknow he brought it from fake credit cards.anyhow i will send his picture but he is cunning and deceitful.he keeps calling me and just gets worseand worse.he goes by spashtimer @gmail.com,andf richardloveskim@yahoo.comhe claims to lov eoyu when you send him moneyof course :lol: when you don,t the devil comes out :twisted: this man also known as joe williams246@yahoo.com
well does this sound fimilar :oh suppose send me to florida-yeah not me.iknow now ,and now i am free.

duplicate pic removed by mod
kimber2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hello from Lithuania!

Postby Sofija on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:08 pm

This man tried to make me believe in his love too.And send me the same pictures like I saw here.But then know nothing about this album...and simply deleted that pics and what we chatted about.That happened twice.First time,last year spring he told me,that he is DESMOND DACOSTA,he is from UK,businessman,his wife is dead,he have 2 small daughters and searching lovely woman.Next time,this year,he again start to chat with me on Yahoo messenger,but forgot what was saying before,and told that he live in South Africa,have no kids,invited me to come to that country,told that will find very good job,will marry me and other nonsens.Just ofcourse need money to arange all-trip,tickets,visa.But I simply send him....far away from me.His email was dacostadesmond@yahoo.com.Be careful,he knows how to get your attention ;)
Sofija
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alert this guy is on Blackplanet

Postby tracer on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

I recognized this picture, while I was looking for someone else that I believe was scamming me. He is on blackplanet as "gildan2".
tracer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:39 am

He is now Thomas Spencer from London :roll:
http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=80692

Hi

I saw your profile and you caught my fancy I really want to meet with you and love you for who you are. I am Thomas Spencer from UK
Please drop me a line tominvestment@yahoo .co.uk

tel 447024010865

Wai ting to hear from you
Tom
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladydale58 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:30 pm

John Lawrence ayedunsk2@yahoo.com Same picture Civil Eng. in Nigeria on a job for Hubbard Construction. Chatted for a long time before he asked for money-due to a robbery. Here is one of his letters

My heart:Babe, i follow your heart and your words cause i know most thing you say comes from the bottom of your heart ,there is nothing more good to compare with you good heart ,is full of love for me ...me alone!, im so happy to have met you, im sure i can never be a stranger to you when we meet,you maybe shy at first seeing me, but dont you worry i would make you relax and have the best of you from the first meeting in the airport,cause if i dont break the shynes i dont know how i would make love to you in back seat of the Limo.ha ha ha ha ha !!!.

whew!!! the Pizza!!! that is a good thought from you '...hmmmmmn ,i would like that .

Babe i have to go to Ghana on thursday after the inspection by the delegate of the Government...i would need some money...pls

your husband ...missing you so much and fidgetting on meeting you...ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

When I said No.. he had a lot to email me on why, how come? How could I etc. When I simply told him I knew ... about Carlos, Mike, Robert etc.. all the other names he went under... and that all the wrong he was doing, I hope he would burn in Hell for it.. I was lucky he got a couple of shirts out of me. Now that I read all of these threads!!! He has been a very busy man!

LOVING YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
ladydale58
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Males