Scammers with pictures of Carlos from blackrefer

African scammers posing as black men.

now honestsoul4luv

Postby sieramistskd50 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 am

Ive been talking to this man for about a week now he lives in La Cal. Just mailed me today saying he flew over to Africa. He goes by the name Peter. Wow, this is insane, every guy ive talked to off of myspace over the last three months ends up in Nigeria. wow unfortunatly the first guy i talked with took me for $3,000.00 dollars then sent me a check that turned out counterfiet. is there any good men out there? I cant seem to find them. hes using the same pics and his Im is honestsoul4luv. oh well maybe next one :smile: :thinking: :thinking:
sieramistskd50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

on the move again

Postby sieramistskd50 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 am

this guy is on myspace his yahoo im is honestsoul4luv, he said he was in L.A. and just tiday he said he landed in Africa, he wanted my info so he could send me money by western union the send it back to him, that doesnt make any since to me. ive only been talking to him for about a week. thank god not longer. he is still using the same pics, as on here. every guy ive talked to in the last 3 months on myspace are either in Nigeria or on there way, i got scammed by the first guy I talked to, I was really stupid. now i just string these guys along until they get tired.
my question is.... are there any good guys out there? :thinking:
and his name is Peter and all his family was killed in a plane accident back in 2000.
sieramistskd50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

donmikelakp@yahoo.com

Postby RubyM on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 pm

This one really wants me! :grin: It looks like the more hard to get I play the more persistent he gets. Here is his first email to me.

We are glad to inform you that the member
dooooo784 (109645) sends you a message!
View their profile: http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=109645

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------

Well, first and foremost, I give thanks to GOD,cause he is the reason for everything. Second, Iam just looking for an honest women, a real women, drama free, as well as everything else of course. Not marriage minded yet, just friends. Right now im ready to enhance my life with the right women.I am no fool by any means; however I am loyal, blessed,SPIRITUAL, very loving, very respectful,affectionate when given the opportunity, extremely intelligent, very resourceful, drama-drug-disease free, courteous, considerate, well mannered,realistic, positive, and when necessary, I can and will handle my business (in any respect).

Also every one on here is saying keep it real in your work,and looking for a real man, but seriously, how deep is your love? And/or are you limited to color and peoples perceptions, ask yourself if your love is limited or unlimited, and are you ready for a love that is a lifechanging experience in all it\'s unlimited boundaries.

Your beliefs, ideas, thoughts,wants, needs, everything will be in a new light,and changed forever. Can you accept it, can you respect it, can you cherish it with all of your soul and never give up or let go, no matter how evil the world is now. Can you accept simple honesty with yourself and others.

If you said yes to any of these, and you meant it, then we can forever be good friends or lovers; and if not, no problem, cause I can\'t fix what may be bent, broken, or not accepted to your limitations of your life, however thanks for taking the time to read this far; Obviously I caught your attention somewhere. Think about it, God bless,One love! Am Not Here To Fool anyone I am Here to Make Friends and see where it takes us TO.

I Hope 2 Hearing from u Soonest
Hugs & Kisses,
Mike
E-mail-donmikelakp@yahoo.com

He is good isn't he? :grin:

My answer

Thanks for your long message. I have no limitations, however, the kind of message you wrote to me puts me off and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not a woman for you pal, so move on. And by the way, how would you imagine a relationship with such a big distance between us?

So here is his reply

Hey i understand but and am very sorry for making you feel bad and i want to let you know that distance can stop trust love and i want you to forget about the distance and the distance will take care of itself ok get back to me cause i reallt like to know you ok.

Same old, same old bull***

My reply

Love has nothing to do with it. The distance won't sort out itself. I need to meet the person in person a few times before I would even consider any relationship. So I'm not interested in long distance relationship. I do not plan to relocate, I have a successful business in here and I wouldn't leave it. So please don't talk about love to me if you don't know me.

I think he liked particularly the own business part :grin:

So today I get a love letter

I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn\'t do for a hug, I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of distance I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you\'re the one that I love, and I can\'t let you go When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I\'ll always love you. Next time you see a storm on the horizon please don\'t fear it\'s just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me.

Though miles may lie between us, we\'re never far apart, for friendship doesn\'t count the miles, it\'s measured by the heart Don\'t measure the distance; measure my love 5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind and if you really need me hey you will have me but i will like us to get to know each other frist and understand each other before we can talk about love and i will really like you to forget about the distance that this b/w us.Here in my heart, that´s where you´ll be; you´ll be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart, long as you´re here in my heart so i want to know about you,I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can\'t change these feelings in my heart cause we all need are soul mate Time may take us apart, that\'s true, but I will always be there for you. You\'re in my heart, you\'ll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between,These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream,Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between i really like you Far in distance, but near at heart, you\'ll always be the angel of my heart When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you\'re there, I wonder if tonight you\'re thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go!!\"Love is the shortest distance between hearts Ain\'t no moutain high enough,Aint no valley low enough,Aint no river wide enough,to keep me from getting to you baby!!\"so feel free to write me and i will really like to have a chat with you so that we can get to know each other better and to see you on webcam.
Thanks for you mail.please send me you yahoo id okay.
Mike

:mrgreen: What a loser

I'll try to get a picture of him.

His profile on DMF

dooooo784
- 33 y/o male
- Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- tell you later
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2009-06-09 13:13:13
- ID: 109645
ProfileType single
Sex male
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1975 - September - 9
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education College student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 25 - 44
Looking for a height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type Athletic
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pa

Everyday I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I`m not there, I go to work. Just seeing whats out there, i am a very laid back person that is always looking for something new and exciting to do

You Scored as A Romantic You`re a romantic through and through. You may not ever have very many partners, but it`s ok. You know that it`s about the person who you`re having it with, and that the sex is more of a fun biproduct - a very fun biprodict. You know how to make your partner happy, and that`s what it`s all about.
RubyM
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RubyM on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Ok so I got pictures of him and he turns out to be black and there is already a topic about him so sorry about it and I would ask one of the moderators to kindly move it to the proper topic. Thank you :grin:

His email

Am fine and you? thanks for your note.Well, first and foremost, I give thanks to God,cause he is the reason for everything. Second, am just looking for an honest women, a real women, drama free, as well as everything else of course. Not marriage minded yet, Right now i'm ready to enhance my life with the right women.Am mike and from WEST AFRICA(NIGERIA)

I love playing basketball and traveling ,& also say funny things,and write Poetry ....also & sometimes I listen to R and B music and music means a lot to me and also play Snake and ladder as well. Well about myself i think i should let you knows the meaning of relationship and love You see ,i have been in to relationship before so it makes me take my time to reply somebody but i sound to someone that care for good relationship and a lady that knows the meaning of relationship is all about communication ,passion, love, affection ,Trust and Honest.

I lost my mother 5years ago, now is very painful to me and am all alone in the lone world no want to talk to and i have Dad coz i live with my dad & i think that's personal to me. I am still waiting 2 meet a partner that will Take me to the Land Of promise & A partner that i can confide in and A women that will not Disappoint me as am ready to give my partner my Life and My Body and my heart and am ready to share my life with if it's genuine partner and am very confidence of myself ...& also respect Human being like me and am common human being and Hope to meet the Right person and who Knows if you might be the one that will win my heart...& I Hope 2 Hearing from u Soonesti have attach 2 of my picture there for you and i will like you to get back to me okay so you have to tell me where are you from and what do you for a living and do you married or you have a kid?
Hugs & Kisses,
Mike
Telephone:+234-01-958-3084

IP 41.207.97.226 Kenya

RubyM
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Beware of this guy / Lawal Quodus or Aaron

Postby JennaM on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 pm

I am on FB, and I think it is the new Mecca of these guys. He is going by Lulu Smith out of Chula Vista, CA, 38 yo. I have not had contact with him other than on Are You Interested (I chose him from a browse list), but in looking through the photos, I saw his photo. So all you folks on FB be aware!
JennaM
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Dave D
dicksondave26@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5429802500

Profile Views: 583 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: honest and sincere
Orientation: Straight
About Me

Many scammer posts and Taggs :mrgreen:

Am Dave from Dayton beach fl,single dad into construction engineering,i saw your profile and i like what i seen on there,am on here looking for sincere and honest woman that i will like to share my heart with,my yahoo id is dicksondave26@yahoo.com,will like to know you more in details,hope to hear from you soon am online now. Dave
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:42 am

reincarnation on 4ppl: dacostadesmond

dacosta desmond

i am looking for a GOD fearing person to maried

I am a:
Man

Birthday:

Looking for:
Woman

Hobbies:
i like watching football nad watching films ,mov

i sale puppies and tran them for house keeping

Height:
5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Socially

Children:
no children

Want Children:
Yes, I want children

Relationship:
Woman, Man

Education:
PhD/Post doctorate

Income:
$10,000 or less

Language:
English

Ethnicity:
Mixed

Religion:
Christian

Body Type:
Have some extra pounds

Eye Color:
Black

Hair Color:
Black

About me

i am desmond by name and i am very cool and neat and nices and mean looking at me you know i am not like others men and all i need is a real love to love me for ever and ever no divoices because that is not in me.you can reach me or countant me with this id so that we can chat more better to know each other more better......... dacostadesmond@yahoo.com. i wait for you if you are real and honest.
About you

i am honest and GOD fearing person i trust people a lot but last they let me down.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... Offset=137

[online] Dave D

Zuletzt aktiv: Jetzt online kaufen!

Profilansichten: 2492 Mal

Profil-Skin: Standard

Tagline: honest and sincere

Mitglied seit(member since): Sep 19, 2009

Allgemeine Infos: 44, Männlich(male), Daytona Beach , FL

Beziehungsstatus: Single

Interessiert an: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

all from email dacostadesmond@yahoo.com, he gets older and older:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=210001666

Dacosta D

Last Active: 12 days ago

Profile Views: 784 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: i am honest and GOD rearling person that like what is best for others and wish to have the best of life for me

http://www.myspace.com/288510206

Desmond

Male
41 years old

United Kingdom

Last Login: 1/12/2008 <= not active

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p139798103--d ... mond--html

Dacosta Desmond

Birthday
July 2
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby edgb on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 am

I believe he is now going by FRANKWHITE37 on bbPEOPLE
edgb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby brok3nspirit on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Heres a link to the same pic on christian lifestyle.com http://www.christianlifestyle.com/photos/walker4538/
SlJustUs League
brok3nspirit
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

yombo.olajolo@yahoo.com

Postby heidi on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:13 am

I want to say thanks for this site. Thought I was being scammed and sure enough I was. Found Lawal Quodus photo on your site. He contacted me on facebook under the BeNaughty dating site. Is now going by the name of Yombo Olajolo and Yombo Richards. He is using the email address of yombo.olajolo@yahoo.com. He has contacted me on several occasions and he sure is a sweet talker. He says he is back in his country in west africa in the republic of benin. Glad I found out before it was to late. He also goes by yommy425 on the benaughty site.
heidi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: yombo.olajolo@yahoo.com

Postby wayne on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 am

Can you let us know which photos he's using so we can merge this with the appropriate thread? Thanks.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: yombo.olajolo@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 am

I think it's this one:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=792
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Carlos from blackrefer

Postby coffeequeen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm

This guy is on Tagged as Anthony Williams and on Facebook as Anthony Williams and John Williams. The e-mail he uses is thelander38@aol.com claims to be from Chicago, IL but profiles on Facebook say he's from Chicago, IL and the other says Baltimore MD. Same pictures along with various others. He claimed to be working in Nigeria with ExxonMobil on a project and once asked me to send him money so he could pay workers to come home. I never sent money, but he sent me his itinery to fly back to the states to see me which was odd. He disappeared after I told him I wasn't sending him money but returned last month to say he was sorry how he left off line and when I told him no he was upset I wouldn't send him money he left again. Almost as if he didn't realize he tried me before or if I would remember.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

coffeequeen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to Black Males