Postby funisis26 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 am

Name: David Pederson
Yahoo IM: pedersonutd
Contact Info:
The Trafford Centre
Manchester
M17-8BA
+447024055490 (Cell)

This guy found me on Blackpeoplemeet.com. He's posing as biracial, but can pass for just about any ethnicity and is likely found on many dating sites. His story: he claims to be from and currently living in Manchester, UK and that his dad works for the World Health Organization (WHO). He says that he was raised in California but moved back to the UK with his dad after his parents divorced. Says he is trying to get back to the states, and will tell you he is making plans to do so and will be here in "less than a month." He says he's a lawyer and a businessman...never got a straight answer on his career, but he'll tell you he is a store manager (should have caught this too...lawyer turned store manager? right.)

Depending on what state you are from is the state he will relocate to, of course (for me it was a state in the Northeast.) He will woo you through Yahoo IM with long emails and poetry, he's online all day and night, actually, so it seems as if he is merely chatting on his home computer. His pics are also very "normal" (see below)....there's nothing model-like about them at all, although he is very attractive.

I communicated with him via Yahoo IM and email for about a month, and he disappeared after he asked for my contact info and I wouldn't give it to him. He didn't press for the info though, saying he "respected my decision." I was very hurt when he disappeared and thought he was just being a loser boy, but something told me to Google his Yahoo username, which turned up an email on this site. I confirmed the deceit after tracing his IP address to Lagos, Nigeria (not the UK):

and several others...

He will tell you that he will email you a autobigraphy of himself and wants you to do so in return, I guess to get info on you. Below is his "autobiography": (not the discrepancy....he told me he was in the UK, but this reads as if he's in the states....I should have caught this. Also note the terrible grammar):

Hi XXX...I am glad to finally finish this up even though I should have sent it earlier but my internet couldn't allow me to.....It took me approximately 35 minutes to think about what to write but I have to, it may not be put together accordingly enough, but please forgive me… this is the best way I can put it together….OK? I just pray you don’t run away after reading it… but I just have to put 100% honesty and genuineness into it. (To the best of my knowledge)
I was born on May 31st, 1973 into a family of five consisting of my dad (62), Mum (58), James (26), Jason (21) and myself. In 1985, we moved to the United State when Dad got transferred to oversee the World Health Organization programs there. We relocated to the US in California and have lived there ever since, except for the time we had to travel to some parts of Europe and Asia, Africa with him during other missions he had to attend to. Today, my dad and mum live apart because they are separated. I live close to my dad with the distance been just 2 hours, my mum lives 5 hours away from me somewhere down south of California. But my brothers are the nearest. James is married with one Kid named after my middle name (Chris). I had my grade, high school and college here in California . I studied Criminal and Financial Law as well has having a degree in Business Psychology. Growing up was a challenge itself, as a change of environment at the age of 10 wasn’t a good one for me, but what will an ignorant kid do? I moved to a community where the people, culture and environment was entirely different from mine. I grew up in the countryside of San Francisco, California . The people around were nice, cheering and loving people; i.e. the friends I grew up with were nice and cheerful people. Baseball and Basketball as well as American Football were the games being played here but I was used to watching football and i support Manchester United. Other sports I engage myself in are Tennis, Wrestling and athletics. Together with my friends, we cultivated the habit of moving out in groups to the stadium, cinemas, library, restaurants and movies. My favourite colours are Red and Blue, although I am not very picky about colours. I also like to hang out with friends and families more often especially when we have to go the movies…well these days, I am getting a little bit uninterested as it makes no sense going without “a loving partnerâ€Â
funisis26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks for your post. I don't think the guy on the pictures has anothing to do with a scammer. He probably just stole them from somebody's photoalbum, or those might be pictures of his another victim, because all these pests also pose as females, and get men-victims send them a lot of pics, which they later use on women-victims.

yeah, he can pose as black or white guy, but to avoid duplicate posts lets keep him in the black section, as I think this is where his other victims will most likely search for him.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby funisis26 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

Ok, here are more pic:s

funisis26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Pederson

Postby illusion18 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 am

This same scammer contacted me on Black People Meet. We emailed each other and sent instant messages via yahoo messenger for over a month. He sent me the EXACT same emails and poems that he sent to the other postee. He even went as far as to want me to open up a Wells Fargo Bank Account so that he could have his friend in California transfer some money into that account so that he could relocate to the United States. Of course, I NEVER did that!!! When I told him that I felt like he was trying to scam me and that I was going to report him, he said "I know you got information from Romance Scams!!! I had never been on Romance Scams until he mentioned it. He threatened to hunt me down and harm me and my family and he also said that he would hunt down the person that put his profile on this site!! I did in fact, report him to yahoo messenger for threats and abuse. I have learned a valuable lesson from online dating.
illusion18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Barry David Lancaster

Postby nikid1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 am

I was contacted By this scamer on BMP and the received the same email and poems, also I received a fake immigration document from this man he claimed that he needed to pay off a Barclay bank before he would be able transfer his law degree to the united states, he asked me to open an account with Wells Fargo, Citi bank or regions because the vendor that owed him would only pay Thur these banks,.....well I have been aware of these Nigerian Bank Scams just not in this form, he told me he was in London ok well there are 5 Citi Banks in London, asked him if he wanted the address for one, he knew then I was on to him, and threaten to mess up my credit yet all I ever gave him was my name.
nikid1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Muguhunter on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Nikid1, welcome to the forum. Please post his email address so that he can be found on Google by potential victims.
Please do NOT send PMs to me because I am retired!!
Muguhunter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nikid1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:34 pm

itsafreeworld@ymail.com, IM barrysworld2008 went by Barry Lancaster
nikid1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

BARRY LANCASTER/DAVID PEDERSON

Postby revealingtruth on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

BARRY DAVID LANCASTER/DAVID PEDERSON/SAMTOM ABIOLA/JASON /JAMES..I HAVE REPORTED THIS PERSON TO ALL OF THE MAJOR NEWS STATIONS..MULTIPLE TIMES..SO THIS GUY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE ON BORROWED TIME..THE POLICE ARE GOING 2 GET HIM & HIS FRIENDS..HIS NAME & PIC HAVE BEEN POSTED ON JUST ABOUT EVERY MAJOR WEBSITE & DATING SERVICE...
revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: BARRY LANCASTER/DAVID PEDERSON

Postby wayne on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 am

Welcome to the forum. Could you post up more info please. We'll need email addresses and photos at the very least. then copies of emails and email headers would be great too.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby revealingtruth on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm

BARRY DAVID LANCASTER OR SAM/TOM ABIOLA/BARRY PEDERSON..EMAIL ADDRESS ITSAFREEWORLD@YMAIL.COM IM IS BARRYSWORLD2008..OR PEDERSONUTD..HIS I.P ADDRESS IS COMING OUT OF LAGOS NIGERIA..HE CLAIMS TO BE A LAWYER & STORE MANAGER IN MANCHESTER, UK..HE'S CLAIMS TO RELOCATE FOR THAT PERSON..HIS NAME IS PROBABLY TOM OR SAM ABIOLA..HE HAS A SON OR NEPHEW NAMED CHRIS..HE MAY BE GOING BY THE NAMES OF JAMES OR JASON LANCASTER AS WELL..HE SAYS HIS MOM IS FROM UKRAINE AND DAD FROM THE U.S & THAT HE WAS BORN IN CA..HE TRIES TO PROVIDE FAKE IMMIGRATION PAPERS..& I FOUND OUT THAT HE'S BEEN THREATENING PEOPLE ON THE BLACKPEOPLEMEET WEBSITE..I HAVE NOTIFIED THAT WEBSITE SECURITY OFFICE ABOUT HIM..
revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby revealingtruth on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

BARRY LANCASTER MAYBE BE WORKING OUT OF EGYPT AS WELL..I WILL HAVE THOSE NAMES SHORTLY..HE IS ALSO USING PEOPLE MEDIA AS WELL..BEWARE PEOPLE..
revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: NEW SCAMMER: DAVID PEDERSON

Postby revealingtruth on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 am

hey ladies, this guy barry found me on the same site..what a loser he is..let me give you guys some more info about him..BARRY DAVID LANCASTER/DAVID PEDERSON/SAMTOM ABIOLA/JASON /JAMES..I HAVE REPORTED THIS PERSON TO ALL OF THE MAJOR NEWS STATIONS..MULTIPLE TIMES..SO THIS GUY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE ON BORROWED TIME..THE POLICE ARE GOING 2 GET HIM & HIS FRIENDS..HIS NAME & PIC HAVE BEEN POSTED ON JUST ABOUT EVERY MAJOR WEBSITE & DATING SERVICE..BARRY DAVID LANCASTER OR SAM/TOM ABIOLA/BARRY PEDERSON..EMAIL ADDRESS ITSAFREEWORLD@YMAIL.COM IM IS BARRYSWORLD2008..OR PEDERSONUTD..HIS I.P ADDRESS IS COMING OUT OF LAGOS NIGERIA..HE CLAIMS TO BE A LAWYER & STORE MANAGER IN MANCHESTER, UK..HE'S CLAIMS TO RELOCATE FOR THAT PERSON..HIS NAME IS PROBABLY TOM OR SAM ABIOLA..HE HAS A SON OR NEPHEW NAMED CHRIS..HE MAY BE GOING BY THE NAMES OF JAMES OR JASON LANCASTER AS WELL..HE SAYS HIS MOM IS FROM UKRAINE AND DAD FROM THE U.S & THAT HE WAS BORN IN CA..HE TRIES TO PROVIDE FAKE IMMIGRATION PAPERS..& I FOUND OUT THAT HE'S BEEN THREATENING PEOPLE ON THE BLACKPEOPLEMEET WEBSITE..I HAVE NOTIFIED THAT WEBSITE SECURITY OFFICE ABOUT HIM..BARRY LANCASTER MAYBE BE WORKING OUT OF EGYPT AS WELL..I WILL HAVE THOSE NAMES SHORTLY..HE IS ALSO USING PEOPLE MEDIA AS WELL..BEWARE PEOPLE..i saw how he was threatening the last lady..he has his nerve..he will get his..i will post some more info in a little bit..
revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby revealingtruth on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 am

revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby revealingtruth on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby revealingtruth on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 am

UNDER "NEW SCAMMER: DAVID PEDERSON" i have posted additional pictures of this person....
revealingtruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Males