Anna - anna.kissing@yahoo.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.

Anna - anna.kissing@yahoo.com

Postby Casual on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 am

Pictures stolen from a Spanish woman named Maria P.
facebook.com/maria.perezoleskaya

Hello.

This girl wrote me on a datingsite matchaffinity.dk after I requested to see her picture.

In the beginning she wrote to me in danish and in her profile it stated that she was from denmark...
After a couple of emails back and forth she mentioned that she was from "Urussu" in russia.

In every letter she mentions that she is very happy to receive my letters.

I checked the e-mail headers and can see that she is using "The bat!" to send emails. This is odd because she can only use an internet cafe...

I asked her why she is using "The bat!"
I asked her why she learned danish (i think her danish is from google translate)..
I asked her the name of the internet café she was using.

Here is her answer ... :

Return-Path: <anna.kissing@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.147])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id dw9si3914132qab.82.2011.08.11.00.11.00;
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of anna.kissing@yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.147 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.213.147;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of anna.kissing@yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.147 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=anna.kissing@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.237] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 152086.36386.bm@omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60806 invoked from network); 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@68.82.26.105 with plain)
by smtp208.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Aug 2011 00:10:59 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:07:00 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.3) Professional
Reply-To: anna.kissing@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1479910631.20110811090700@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello (Name deleted).
MIME-Version: 1.0

When I read your letter, I felt very sad. I am not happy that you do not trust me. Tell me at once if you do not trust me, I do not want this to build relationships. Relations should be built on trust. But not so at first you do not trust me and then suddenly you realize that I am real. I do not want me in doubt. I'll write letters for a reason. I do not want to have a simple correspondence. I told you that I am looking for a serious relationship.

1. I use the Internet cafe "The bat!", Because when I get your letter and begin to answer it. I do not use the Internet and so I pay less money for the services of Internet cafe.

2. I'm learning Danish and a half years ago. I really enjoyed it and so I wanted to learn the language.

3. Internet café: Darin.

----

She can't be real right ... ?

Can't find any internet cafe called Darin in Urussu.
Casual
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Help me decide if she is a scammer.

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 am

68.82.26.105 = ISP: Comcast Cable - Philadelphia - Suspected network sharing device

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam.

A very definite scammer - best advice is to cease all contact.

This guide may help http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40328

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: anna.kissing@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 am

Agree, its a scammer.

As Enchantress has suggested our FAQ will be a lot of help to you but one piece of advice I wanted to make sure you got;

For future reference, if you ever suspect somebody may be a scammer, stop all contact and do some research and/or ask us for help and definately do not ask the person you suspect of being a scammer about your concerns.

The major reason for this is that if it is a scammer you will only get lies that may further cloud your judgement but more importantly it will alert the scammer as to what has lead you to know that its a scammer.

Armed with this knowledge the scammer will adjust their scam and become more proficient, it is much better to leave them hanging without any response or reasoning so the next person has the same opportunity to pick up on their mistakes.

The only thing we want to teach scammers is mis-information, teach them about the cows and sheep roaming in New York's Central Park, teach them about every man's desire of having a woman who nags and lectures them daily on ALL aspects of life. Teach them about the snow on the Sydney Opera House sails or the pleasant weather in London ;)

Just dont teach them anything they might use to improve their scam
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Casual on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks

I will post All her pictures to help others that get the same.

Do i need to create an album to do that?
Casual
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 pm

No, just add the images the same way you did the first one and that'll be fine.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Casual wrote:Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@68.82.26.105 with plain)

.......When I read your letter, I felt very sad. I am not happy that you do not trust me. Tell me at once if you do not trust me, I do not want this to build relationships. Relations should be built on trust. ..........

1. I use the Internet cafe "The bat!", Because when I get your letter and begin to answer it. I do not use the Internet and so I pay less money for the services of Internet cafe.

2. I'm learning Danish and a half years ago. I really enjoyed it and so I wanted to learn the language.

----

She can't be real right ... ?

Of course "She's" not real......here my two cents to her information:

COMP-1 (anna.kissing@68.82.26.105 with plain)

This IP is listed in http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/68.82.26.105

68.82.26.105 [Spam Server] [Dictionary Attacker]

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server, dictionary attacker and comment spammer.

.. this are two darkred Flags for a Scam

That "she" cry Foul already in her first Letter is a typical Scenario. She knows now already that "she's" busted coz you've ask her about TB!. Now this "not trust me" Drama to make you feel guilty. That was a mistake from you.... :) Don't tell her next time. Better when you know it and she stays in the dark. When "she's" greedy for money, she'll continue to write. When not immediately....maybe after few weeks she'll come back as when nothing happen....possible with the excuse that she was sick coz of rain or other nonsense. Or "she" disappear complete.....depend on the stable order from the Gang

1.) Its big Nonsense and a ridiculously explain. TB! is never installed in Internet cafe there. This means nothing else that "she" sit in her "Office" at home surrounded from other Gang members....or "she" works alone and get her orders........Comcast "she" use now to hide her real Hometown....
Urussu<<<< Population: 11,279 <<<< have a railroadstation on the Ulianovsk-Ufa line...more Info's you can't find

2.) What for she need in "Taiga" danish????? I suppose that learning this language is not cheap there...with who she want talk danish there......

3.) Its the first time that I hear that Cafe with Internet have a name there...............
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Casual on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay. Here are all of the images of the girl that he/she is trying to be.

Casual
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Casual on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm

The e-mails in chronological order:

In the beginning she wrote to me in danish! Obviously translated, i know that by now. I thought she had swedish roots, because on her profile it stated that she wanted to live on "fjeldet".

--------
1st mail
--------

Return-Path: <anna.kissing@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.58])
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 16:46:30 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.125] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 16:46:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Aug 2011 16:46:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 211436.56989.bm@smtp204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-SMTP: DrSUsfuswBAtyycwqL8J37fvQxkz4jMYlw--
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@87.63.142.147 with plain)
by smtp204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 04 Aug 2011 09:46:25 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:42:44 +0200
Message-ID: <664861249.20110804204244@yahoo.com>
To: (name deleted)
Subject: Hej. Dette Anrrie, stedet MatchAffinity.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

Hej.

Du forlod mig din e-post adresse på MatchAffinity

Jeg er glad for du fortalte mig.

Jeg håber, du kan huske mig.

Anrrie

Translation:
You left me your e-mail address on our site

I'm glad you told me.

I hope you remember me.

Anrrie

--------
2nd mail
--------

Received: from nm27-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm27-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.148])
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm27.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2011 14:47:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.211.206] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2011 14:47:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp215.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Aug 2011 14:47:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 53904.86153.bm@smtp215.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@94.191.210.149 with plain)
by smtp215.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 05 Aug 2011 07:47:47 -0700 PDT
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 18:14:16 +0200
Message-ID: <1775339298.20110805181416@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hej (name deleted).

Hej (name deleted).

Jeg er meget glad for, at du skrev til mig. For at være ærlig, har jeg ingen erfaring med dating via internet. Min første gang at prøve det. Jeg virkelig ønsker at vide mere om dig. Men jeg ved ikke præcis hvor skal jeg begynde vores bekendtskab, som jeg for nylig er begyndt at bruge internet tjenester.

Jeg er lidt information om mig. Mit navn er Anna. Jeg er 29 år. Min højde 167 cm, min vægt er omkring 53 pounds. Jeg er en almindelig kvinde. Men som de siger, hver kvinde har et mysterium. Og jeg tror, at i mig er der også et mysterium. Jeg elsker at spille sport. Min favorit sport er volleyball og aerobic. Min hobby er madlavning. Af den måde, er jeg meget god kok mad. Jeg kender en masse opskrifter, der er vedtaget i vores familie fra generation til generation. I sin fritid kan jeg godt lide at læse bøger, samt gå ture i parken eller skoven. Jeg elsker også at tilbringe tid med sine venner. Vi mødes ofte og vedligeholde gode relationer. Jeg arbejdede som sælger i et indkøbscenter i Institut for blødt legetøj. . Mit arbejde er ligesom mig, fordi jeg ser i øjnene af børnene stor glæde, da hans forældre købte ham et stykke legetøj. Også mange unge mennesker køber deres veninder som en gave til et tøjdyr. Og hvad arbejder du?

Jeg har ingen dårlige vaner. Jeg ryger ikke. Jeg har meget sjældent drikker alkohol. Jeg kan kun drikke et glas vin festivaler. Jeg tror, at alle skal se efter deres helbred. Ryger du? Har du ofte drikker alkohol? Min vigtigste grundlæggende principper, venlighed og ærlighed. Jeg tror, at disse kvaliteter er meget vigtige i en person. Jeg kan ikke lide løgne. Jeg kan ikke lide falske mennesker. Arrogance korrumperer mennesker. Manden skal være venlige og ærlige.

Jeg ønsker at finde et seriøst forhold, fordi jeg længe har været ensom. Og jeg spekulerer på, hvad du leder efter en pige? Og hvad er der at være noget særligt? Jeg er meget vigtigt og interessant spørgsmål :-) Please, hvis du ikke leder efter et seriøst forhold, så fortæl mig om det. Så jeg ville blive glad hvis du fortæller mig om dig selv, dit arbejde, dit liv. Jeg håber, at jeg ikke spørger mange spørgsmål til dig. :-) Jeg vil afvente dit svar med stor utålmodighed.

Anna.

Translation:
Hi (name deleted).

I am very glad that you wrote to me. To be honest, I have no experience with dating online. My first time trying it. I really want to know more about you. But I do not know exactly where should I begin our acquaintance, which I recently started using Internet services.

I'm a little info about me. My name is Anna. I am 29 years old. My height 167 cm, my weight is around 53 pounds. I am an ordinary woman. But as they say, every woman has a mystery. And I think that in me there is also a mystery. I love to play sports. My favorite sport is volleyball and aerobics. My hobby is cooking. By the way, I am very good cook food. I know a lot of recipes that are adopted into our family from generation to generation. In his spare time I like to read books and take walks in the park or forest. I also love spending time with his friends. We meet frequently and maintain good relationships. I worked as a salesperson in a mall in the Department of soft toys. . My work is like me because I look in the eyes of the children great joy when his parents bought him a toy. Also many young people buy their girlfriends as a gift for a stuffed animal. And what do you work?

I have no bad habits. I do not smoke. I very rarely drink alcohol. I can only drink a glass of wine festivals. I think everyone should look after their health. Do you smoke? Do you frequently drink alcohol? My most important basic principles, kindness and honesty. I think those qualities are very important in a person. I do not like lies. I do not like fake people. Arrogance corrupts people. The man should be kind and honest.

I want to find a serious relationship because I have long been lonely. And I wonder what you're looking for a girl? And what is there to be something special? I am very important and interesting question :-) Please, if you're not looking for a serious relationship, tell me about it. So I would be glad if you tell me about yourself, your work, your life. I hope I do not ask many questions for you. :-) I will await your reply with great impatience.

Anna.

--------
3rd mail
--------

Received: from nm26-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm26-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.61])
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm26.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2011 13:55:50 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.132] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2011 13:55:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp219.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2011 13:55:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1312638949; bh=B3KM+fvnKxjHjMDrgwVMx6w02s/DrXLr3yR826CZVYM=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Ik3wVpiG5EroQe5Bnejmo0eGqnuHfMIH96igl1XvbWsaCdVG8Z9W1sDIRIriWTKMCO6HZ584NXPCTyOis8vxLwOlsvw1XMAwgRNSBYGYjhr4VSRxgTKD1CYO3/DUrEr+KuEvlJVUBYrYojfBDSFPJKhCB5atx+M4RH9F1FcXHrk=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 721591.81142.bm@smtp219.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@76.29.163.0 with plain)
by smtp219.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 06 Aug 2011 06:55:41 -0700 PDT
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:52:30 +0200
Message-ID: <287422928.20110806175230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hej (name deleted).

Hej (name deleted).

Jeg er glad for, at du skrev mig et brev. Jeg venter på dit brev, fordi jeg virkelig ønsker at gøre vores bekendtskab udviklet. Jeg virkelig gerne vide om dig, om dine interesser, hvordan du tilbragte dagen. Jeg er glad for at jeg har fundet en ven via internet.

Nu vil jeg fortælle os lidt om deres forældre. Jeg har en mor. Hendes navn er Liza. Hun var 52 år gammel. Det er allerede to år gået på pension. Tidligere arbejdede hun som bogholder i spisestuen. Ligesom min mor, for jeg besluttede at blive en revisor. Jeg gik i hendes fodspor og lært, men jeg studerede økonomi. Men i det øjeblik jeg ikke arbejder som økonom. Var det ikke virker, kan endnu ikke tid, hvem ved? Min far var en lastbilchauffør. Men to år siden han blev dræbt i bilen trafikulykke. Min mor og jeg oplevede en meget vanskelig død af paven. Men på trods af dette behov for at se fremad og komme videre. Brødre og søstre, jeg har ingen. Selv som barn, jeg ofte spurgte min mor og far, bror eller søster. Men de er altid oversat samtalen til en vittighed. Og over tid, er denne samtale blive ugyldig, og jeg ville ikke bede dem om det.

Jeg må indrømme, til dig. Jeg havde en hemmelighed. Jeg var bange for at skrive til dig om det samme. Jeg var bange for, at du ikke vil skrive til mig mere. Men nu skal jeg fortælle dig om det. Jeg bor i Rusland. City, hvor jeg bor hedder Urussu. Det er beliggende i Republikken Tatarstan. Har du hørt noget om min by? Jeg håber, du har ikke noget imod det faktum, at jeg bor i Rusland? Undskyld jeg fik denne lille misforståelse. Men jeg ønskede ikke at snyde eller skuffe dig. Det websted, jeg kunne ikke skrive, at jeg var fra Rusland. Du må forstå, jeg er ikke sjov, du. Det var simpelthen et forsøg på at få dig i kontakt. Jeg fortæller jer sandheden, jeg er på udkig efter en seriøs mand til seriøst forhold. Og hvis jeg skrive til dig mit brev, min hensigt for dig, er virkelig alvorlig. Og det betyder, at vi nu skal lære lidt mere om hinanden. Og så kunne vi arrangere et møde, hvis vi nærmer os hinanden som et par. Hvem ved hvad der kan blive det næste? :-)

Jeg leder efter mand til seriøst forhold. Jeg siger dette alvorligt. Jeg vil gerne finde en mand. Uanset hvad det var, ærlig, venlig, talte kun sandheden. Jeg ville ønske at vi kunne stole på hinanden. I fremtiden, måske endda en fælles familie. Jeg har ikke tænkt mig at spille spil. For mig. Det hele alvorligt Jeg håber, at når hverken være i stand til at finde en sådan mand.

Jeg kunne godt lide dine billeder, du er meget godt kig på dem.

Jeg vil gerne vide mere om din familie. Efter alt, er det virkelig interessant for mig. Du kan også stille mig spørgsmål, jeg er glad for at besvare dem. Og nu må jeg gå. Jeg ser frem til din nye besked. Efter alt, er det virkelig interessant for mig.

Anna.

Translation:
Hi (name deleted).

I'm glad you wrote me a letter. I'm waiting for your letter because I really want to make our acquaintance developed. I really like to know about you, about your interests, how you spent the day. I'm glad I've found a friend online.

Now I will tell us a little about their parents. I have a mother. Her name is Liza. She was 52 years old. It is already two years in retirement. Previously she worked as a bookkeeper in the dining room. Like my mother, so I decided to become an accountant. I walked in her footsteps and learned, but I studied economics. But the moment I am not working as an economist. Was it not work, can not yet time, who knows? My father was a truck driver. But two years ago he was killed in car accident. My mother and I experienced a very difficult death of the pope. But despite this need to look ahead and move on. Brothers and sisters I have none. Even as a child, I often asked my mother and father, brother or sister. But they are always translated the conversation into a joke. And over time, this call will be invalid and I would not ask them about it.

I must confess to you. I had a secret. I was afraid to write to you about the same. I was afraid that you will not write me anymore. But I'll tell you about it. I live in Russia. City where I live called Urussu. It is located in the Republic of Tatarstan. Have you heard anything about my city? I hope you do not mind the fact that I live in Russia? Sorry I got this little misunderstanding. But I did not want to cheat or disappoint you. The website I could not write that I was from Russia. You must understand, I'm not kidding you. It was simply an attempt to get you in touch. I tell you the truth, I'm looking for a serious man for serious relationship. And if I write you my letter, my intention for you is really serious. And that means that we must now learn a little more about each other. And then we could arrange a meeting if we approach each other as a couple. Who knows what might be next? :-)

I am looking for man for serious relationship. I say this seriously. I want to find a husband. Whatever it was, honest, friendly, spoke only the truth. I wish that we could trust each other. In the future, perhaps even a single family. I'm not going to play games. For me. The whole thing seriously I hope that when neither be able to find such a man.

I liked your pictures, you're very good look at them.

I want to know more about your family. After all, it's really interesting to me. You can also ask me questions I'm happy to answer them. And now I must go. I look forward to your new message. After all, it's really interesting to me.

Anna.

--------
4th mail
--------

Received: from nm28.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm28.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.98])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id p3si15436477icc.115.2011.08.08.03.21.04;
Mon, 08 Aug 2011 03:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [98.139.91.66] by nm28.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 10:21:04 -0000
Received: from [98.136.185.47] by tm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 10:21:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2011 10:21:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 916661.80031.bm@smtp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@65.36.9.120 with plain)
by smtp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Aug 2011 03:20:54 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:10:46 +0400
Message-ID: <544760270.20110808211046@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello (name deleted).

Hello (name deleted).

Yesterday all day at work I would not leave the thought of whether you wrote me a letter or not. Why then, I would like to quit the job and ran into the internet cafe, to see your letter. To be honest, I had great difficulty restrained himself all day, so do not do it. Although we know very little time, but I think you're a very interesting person. And reading your letter gives me great pleasure. When my workday is over, I could not write you a letter. Internet cafe does not work in the evening. That is why I am writing to you in the morning. Yesterday when I came home, I saw a little kitten. He purred and looked at me with innocent eyes. I could not resist: I picked him up and took her. And now he lives in my home. When I brought the kitten home, he sat and looked at me with innocent eyes. (name deleted) is a charming creature, and looking at it, I even felt a little funny. Because the entire evening did not take the kitten with my own eyes. He's probably trying to figure out who I am and what I need from him :-) I think if you saw it, then you also would be funny.

I can speak English. I know English better than the Danish.

I was not going and not going to ask for your money.

I want to tell you that you are very interesting to me. I really want to learn about you more and more every day. So I have to you a few questions. Where you enjoy spending your free time? You like to relax in nature, a walk in the park? What music do you like best? Can you dance? If you know how it is, then you would have danced with me? I do not dance so well now, but earlier while studying at the university I attended dance classes. For me it was very interesting, and I even thought about how to do it professionally, but I had to forget about this idea, because it was necessary to devote much time to learn.

You like to cook? Many people claim that men are better cooks. My father was also a well-prepared food, but he always believed that I am the best chef in the world. And, indeed, to all my friends and family are very like the way I prepare food. To be honest, I do not remember exactly how many dishes I cook. And all this thanks to my mother and grandmother, who since childhood had taught me cooking, as well as housekeeping. They always told me as a child, that this woman must be good cook, always keep the house clean, care for and teach children to love and respect her husband. I learned all their instructions, but unfortunately I still do not have a husband and children. I hope that in future it will all be with me, as already tired of being lonely.

I do not want to finish writing you a letter, but I have to do this since my time in the internet cafe is over. You should know that your letters are very much like me. With each reading your letter my mood is much better. I hope that the correspondence with me you so much. And I think that our correspondence in the future turn into anything more than that. I hope that soon you write to me. I'll wait for your letter.

Anna.

--------
5th mail
--------

Received: from nm14-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm14-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.52])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id u5si18184392icq.54.2011.08.09.00.37.17;
Tue, 09 Aug 2011 00:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Aug 2011 07:37:16 -0000
Received: from [98.138.84.41] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Aug 2011 07:37:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Aug 2011 07:37:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 959605.78752.bm@smtp109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@99.141.119.53 with plain)
by smtp109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Aug 2011 00:36:55 -0700 PDT
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 09:26:51 +0400
Message-ID: <1784644126.20110809092651@yahoo.com>

Hello (name deleted).

I am very glad to receive your letter. I noticed that in recent days, I became very cheerful and upbeat. At first I could not understand why my mood these days so radically changed for the better. But now I understand it. All of these changes in my life due to the fact that I met you. Now I am waiting every day to come to the internet cafe and see your letter. You are very interesting to me, and I am very pleased to communicate with you.

Last night I went to visit his best friend, Tanya. Tanya and I are good friends and we trust each other all our secrets. I have not seen her for several days, and I really wanted to talk to her. We talked to her a half hour. I told her that I am communicating with you, because I really wanted to know her opinion on the matter. In the beginning she was very surprised that I chose this method of dating. But after I told her about how you're a good person, she just delighted.

I have not thought about whether I will continue to live in Russia. I can only say that for the sake of his future men ready to leave Russia. Most important for me to be with someone you love.

Dancing, it's now just my little hobby.

(name deleted), now I am very well, since I'm in a internet cafe and write you this letter. You should know that no new acquaintance in my life was not for me, so I wonder how familiar you. I want to be among us did not have any secrets, and for this I want to tell you about my last serious relationship. My last relationship was 3 years ago. It was a man older than me by age, but I was pleased to communicate with him. As a result, we started living together. At that moment I never thought that this man could well change in itself. But time changes people, and it has changed him as well. It happened problems at work, his business began to break down. Because of all this, he began to drink alcohol. Under the influence of alcohol, he just changed. He was not considered in my opinion, did everything just as he wanted. One day, when he again came home drunk. I told him that if he continued to drink, then I'll leave him alone. Hearing these words, he seemed to become a beast, he pounced on me and struck twice in the face, began to tear off my clothes. I shouted to him that hurt me, but he did not want to hear me. Still, I was able to escape from him, since under the influence of alcohol, he was very drunk. That day I packed all my things and went to live with her mother. After that incident, he came several times to me and ask me for forgiveness. But I have not forgiven him, just my feelings for him have changed. I have not felt for him nor love, nor any sympathy either. I could not connect his life with a man who so badly treated me. I was not very pleasant to look back on what happened in the past because it does not give me pleasant emotions. After that, I have not had any serious relationship because I have not seen among Russian men who could be a good husband. I got the opinion that not a single Russian woman does not belong to the woman as a person. If it is good to think that every woman should just small: a little attention, romance and love. And it's enough to make you feel happy.

(name deleted), I want to tell you that if between us there is a serious relationship, I want them to be based on trust and mutual understanding. I think that just because of these qualities can build a happy family that will never disintegrate. Do you agree with me? Now I must finish my letter because I have to go to work. I hate to do this, I want to continue to write and tell you about what I think. But the chief does not like if you are late. I will eagerly wait for tomorrow to come back again in the morning in internet cafe and read your letter.

Anna.

--------
6th mail
--------

Received: from nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.93])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id u5si3052207icq.106.2011.08.10.07.35.41;
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [98.139.91.65] by nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 14:35:40 -0000
Received: from [98.136.185.29] by tm5.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 14:35:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Aug 2011 14:35:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 498787.79405.bm@smtp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@98.217.144.244 with plain)
by smtp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Aug 2011 07:35:33 -0700 PDT
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:30:08 +0400
Message-ID: <1993497604.20110810183008@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello dear (name deleted).

Hello dear (name deleted).

I'm really looking forward to great your letter. And now I'm glad to read your letter. I want to tell you that you are very interesting to me. I like that you learn about something new, something that is associated with your daily life. I want to tell you that sometimes I come are days when I did not want to go to work. I feel tired and sleepy. To wake up from sleep I need to take a shower and a cup of strong coffee. At work, I start to feel better, but if you work a little, I'm getting sleepy again. I do not know what it is connected, but it sometimes happens in my life. You is it?

I know how to speak Danish. Of course I have not very good at it. Yet if we say in Danish, we can understand each other.

Today I have a good mood. I woke up with joy, because I really wanted to see your letter. Today at work my time has passed quickly, and come lunch. I went to lunch home. With me there was a little confusion at lunchtime. When I went home, I broke the heel of the shoe. At that moment I fell, and I felt very ashamed in front of people around me. It seemed that all the passers-by looked at me and laugh. But nothing that was not, nobody even approached me and did not help. Only one woman came up to me and said everything was all right with me. I said that I'm alright, got to his feet and walked on. But I do not go home, but in a shoe shop. There I was quickly repaired my shoes, but the time to have lunch was no more. Once again I had to go to work. So I had no lunch today.

But then I broke my heel, it's not the main thing that I want to tell you. I want to tell you that I often think about our meeting. I would very much like to make it happen. I understand that so we can know each other better. However, after thinking about it better, I decided that we still know each other better: our characters, our behavior. Our meeting is an important step in our lives. To be honest, I got confused in his mind. At one time I want to meet with you soon, and at other times I think differently. But I still think we need to wait. You should know that your letters have come to occupy an important place in my life. I am very pleased to communicate with you. And I think that in the future we'll meet again. What do you think about this? Tell me your opinion. I'll wait for your letter with great impatience. I hope that tomorrow when I come in Internet cafe, then I can see there your letter.

Anna.

--------
7th mail
--------

here i asked "her" why "she" was using the bat and why she could speak danish because i thought it was a little wierd...

Received: from nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.147])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id dw9si3914132qab.82.2011.08.11.00.11.00;
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.237] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 152086.36386.bm@omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60806 invoked from network); 11 Aug 2011 07:11:00 -0000
Received: from COMP-1 (anna.kissing@68.82.26.105 with plain)
by smtp208.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Aug 2011 00:10:59 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:07:00 +0200
Message-ID: <1479910631.20110811090700@yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

When I read your letter, I felt very sad. I am not happy that you do not trust me. Tell me at once if you do not trust me, I do not want this to build relationships. Relations should be built on trust. But not so at first you do not trust me and then suddenly you realize that I am real. I do not want me in doubt. I'll write letters for a reason. I do not want to have a simple correspondence. I told you that I am looking for a serious relationship.

I answered your questions. I just do not understand that you will give my answers. I do not know to whom you have an interest. What kind of "you"? Explain this to me. I hope that you will be able to explain everything to me.

-----------
-----------
-----------

"She" is now trying to get an entry on another site removed. "She" might not be aware of her listing here. I asked her as a last thing for a photo with todays newspaper, full name and address, phone number... (to see if she was the scammer or cooperating with one). "She" discovered the listing herself.

Mails after my request :
How can you prove your reality? I will be able to make such a photo, but you'll have to wait for a few days. I do not have a camera.

I'll prove to you that I am real. But how do you think that I am pleased to hear these words when you write to me of no confidence?

His words do you insult me very much.

I love you does not fooled by anything. If I used the program "The Bat!". This does not mean anything. I will write to the site administrator, you slandered me.

And what have I lied to you? You give the main proof that I lied to you?

To say that a person is lying and cheating, it's easy. It is very easy to slander people.

I'm no longer trust him. I did send you will not. You have me there he brought. And if I give you other information you have them there too zanesesh. Why should I believe you. I'll just talk to your site, I'll personally explain to them the reason why he brought me to you. Also, if need be I'll give them your information. If you do not trust me it's your right, but you do not have any right to accuse a person of lying.

-------------------
IP ADRESSES USED :
-------------------

1st : 87.63.142.147 : 0x573f8e93.roennqu2.dynamic.dsl.tele.dk, Denmark
2nd : 94.191.210.149 : 94.191.210.149.bredband.3.dk, Denmark
3rd : 76.29.163.0 : c-76-29-163-0.hsd1.ca.comcast.net, US, Suspected network sharing device
4th : 65.36.9.120 : 65-36-9-120.dyn.grandenetworks.net, US, Suspected network sharing device
5th : 99.141.119.53 : adsl-99-141-119-53.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, US
6th : 98.217.144.244 : c-98-217-144-244.hsd1.ma.comcast.net, US
7th : 68.82.26.105 : c-68-82-26-105.hsd1.pa.comcast.net, US, Suspected network sharing device

new 1st : 75.220.225.97 : 97.sub-75-220-225.myvzw.com, US
new 2nd + 3rd: 98.217.94.90 : 97.sub-75-220-225.myvzw.com
new 4th : 70.253.82.75 : ppp-70-253-82-75.dsl.austtx.swbell.net
Casual
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gingerale on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Found a profile on Facebook that seems related. María Pérez O., profile photos are the same reported here, be carefull and aware
Gingerale
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 pm

That´s the RPO and not a scammer!
Added disclaimer into first post :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to Russian scammers