It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Виктория Николенко; <viki.nikol.viki@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:03 am

Hello! Thank you for your message, I would be pleased to receive from you a few photos. I understand that we are not familiar, but you seem to me an interesting person. I'm still a student, but the teen years I earn a living for myself. In my free time, I work as a nanny. I love children, so I told you that I wanted to adopt a child two years later, when'll handle my issues with the purchase of a new small apartment.
I do not have a serious relationship, I met with a man who was 11 years older than me, our relationship did not last long, as he constantly went on business trips, to me, I was never enough. We have a little time together, so nothing happened.
By the way, maybe we could meet this year. Sometimes I travel to your country. Sincerely, Victoria.

....... no IP traceable
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi. Despite all the differences between us, we are with you, it seems, we can find a common language, the only problem is the only language barrier. What other languages ​​do you know? I did not understand everything that you write, and asking someone to translate the messages I do not want, because it's personal. I do not want anyone to know about my preference)) hehe. Maybe if you'd like, we could build a serious relationship, but for that we need to meet. Do you see yourself in a relationship with a girl like me?
I believe that the different people who live thousands of miles apart, can be happy with each other. Maybe I'm too naive? My best friend is dating a man from Australia, they met on the Internet on the website, where we have started to communicate with you. A friend advised me to life, where it is possible to translate the messages without using an online translator.
Here is my page lettersfreely.net/viki91.lonely. Write me a page, try to talk there.
I wish you a nice day!
Your friend Victoria.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victoria Nikolenko; <viki.nikol.viki@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:33 pm

....... 1 min. later

Forgot to tell you: come out a link to my page, I hope you add some photos there.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya Garnysheva; <private21tanya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:43 pm

...... strange woman from N-D, she's real so far till of the Pic ... so I don't know what she intend

tatiana (id=228963)

Name: tatiana
City: adellaine
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 90 lbs(41kg)
Eye color: brown/hazel
Hair color: brown
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: Bachelor degree
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Heritage: not specified

About Me: ... its all in my status . you can see my profile . but if you want to ask more .. bump me up =)

Greetings! I am Tanya Garnysheva, im a photographer, videographer and a part time model.
And i run my own modelling and entertainment agency.
You can check my work on instagram, just search for garnysheva. You can also check my website, garnysheva.com. My work is quite popular in russia, however I am planning to reach and branch out to other countries.
Chances are, you've seen more men than women since you joined this site.
There's also a chance that u've encountered fake profiles asking you to send money.
That is not my deal. I am legit and i am working hard to promote my services, models and my
agency. One evidence is me sending you this message. I am serious and I dont like fake profiles as well and I will certainly not entertains scammers and minors. My services however are not available in Asia and Middle East, unless you are currently staying overseas.
So if all of these makes sense to you, got your interest and you'd like to know more.
You can start by telling me what you are looking for and I will tell you bluntly if it is
possible or not! You can message me here but i prefer via mail since this is a discreet
conversation. Drop your message here private21tanya at gm@il dot com. If i cant respond here, please dont take it personally, but I'm very sure that I will be able to entertain and listen to you via email.
Hoping to get in touch with you and i sincerely hope that you find what you are looking for.

....... Kira in Badoo

.... all other Links for this Pic are broken or Connection is not safe

....... Google+

ImageImage

173.jpg: 14/08/15; 01:26am

... Pic give a Hit in mingle2 but profile there have nothing to do with her
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added extra pic. from G+

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Russian-Website Recruiter for Translationpage

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm

....... from N-D

Oksana (id=220373)

Name: Oksana
City: Kiev
Height: 4'2"(127cm)
Eye color: grey
Hair color: black
Education: MA/MS
Languages: English, Russian
Heritage: White / Caucasian

About Me: Good, attractive girl, I love to cook, go shopping, take care of people close to me. Play with friends bowling or other sports. A lot of reading, various detectives and romances. Previously engaged in swimming but because not a big tram had to throw this sport and Activities less traumatic.

Hello xxxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia
you need to create a profile on a dating site amyrplanet.ru

.... Pic give a Hit in vk.com for Sveta Pistolko from Frankfurt/Main - Germany ---> 253 Pics
vk.com/id247520963 ---- she collected all this Pics and they show different Girls - so she's not the RPO

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tanya Garnysheva; <private21tanya@gmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:08 am

tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=6032222691
Alias: Photo G

Zorpia/Tanya 23

badoo.com/01340852077/
Tanya Garnisheva, 23

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:47 pm

hi there thanks for reaching me here.. id love to settle down as well.. where are you located. are you married? divorced? can you send some pics?
Ill let my website give you an idea of who i am.
garnysheva.com

...... no IP traceable

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 am

....... Kira in Badoo
Could not find it by email. But I got "Tanya Garnisheva , 23, New York, NY ", no photos.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nataliy; <natali.ignateva.1990@mail.ru>Recruiter

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:22 pm

........ from N-D

Oksana (id=220373)

About Me: Good, attractive girl, I love to cook, go shopping, take care of people close to me. Play with friends bowling or other sports. A lot of reading, various detectives and romances. Previously engaged in swimming but because not a big tram had to throw this sport and Activities less traumatic.

Hello xxxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia

Pic is from vk.com from a Girl Sveta Pistolko from Frankfurt/Main .... 253 Pics
vk.com/id247520963

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katerina (id=230020) - N-D

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

...... from N-D

Katerina (id=230020)

Name: Katerina
City: Zaporozhye
Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Eye color: blue
Hair color: blonde
Marital status: divorced/separated
Children: yes

About Me: I am very kind, generous and charming woman. I like people and I am always opened to the world and new experience in life. I'm a very active person, that's why I can't stay on one place. I like to spend my free time interesting and active. I have a lot of hobbies and interests, and I know that my man will never boring with me! :)

Hello xxxxxx! How are you? My name is Katerina but you may call me Katenka) We don't know each other but I would like to change this ;) Maybe we are a two parts of one soul :) If you are interested, write to me :)
Have a nice day, Katenka

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oksana (id=220373)

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:03 pm

....... from N-D

Oksana (id=220373)

My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian

Hello xxxxx If you want to meet a beautiful girl living in Ukraine or Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using Pics of Evgeniya Gribkova

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:51 pm

...... from N-D

Antonina83 (id=228109)

Name: Antonina83
City: Minsk
Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Eye color: green
My favorite cuisine: Russian, French
Languages: English

About Me: Believe that love is not to look for, it comes by itself. Love comes when you least expect it. I am patient and can wait if you need it. I can love if my feelings have a chance to reciprocity. I just love life and enjoy every second, which gives me a day. I believe that if you really want something, the dreams come true.

Hello xxxxxx Do you mind if we continue to communicate on e-mail? In my profile write a lot of persistent and rude men with whom I would not want to talk now. Send me your e-mail address, I'll write you back. Have a nice day. Antonina.

- in Worlddating as tonya191983, 31, Rostov-on-Don, Россия
worldating.ru/profile123929

- in Lavaplace Member5299045 from Gomel/Гомель, Беларусь
ru.lavaplace.com/Member5299045/

- also in Badoo

- in Badoo as Antonina Ivanova, 32, Новая Каховка, Украина Badoo

- AdultSingles as Antonina19041983 , 32 года, Мелитополь, Украина
m.adultsingles.com/users1/Antonina19041983

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katerina (id=230020) - N-D

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Congrats! You've got new private message from Katenka

info@uadreams.com

uadreams.com/kernel/fullinfo.rpx?id=3144&pr=fl_1162b4ae6633402d8c236a0d7bf75

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pic of Alina Tyurina

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:12 pm

twitter.com/alina_turina
Alina Tyurina from Kharkiv --> vk.com/id6117532 --> 1102 Pics

Taisia ..... tasyyy222@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Pushkino
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Education: Bachelors Degree
Ethnicity: Mixed

Personal Description:

Predpochiatayu active lifestyle.I worked as an actress in the theater. I am looking for a life partner.

BEIREL-TELECOM
Beirel Telecom ISP
Beirel Telecom LLC
10, Yaroslavskoe sh.
Pushkino, Russia, 141205

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Екатерина Пушкарёва; <aleksandrpanteley100@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Mail looks strange coz some Words are coloured and in a other Font... also a strange Emailaddress/Name

Hello xxxxxx. No longer use e-mail, but I think I take care of how send emails you.just wanted to tell you that my English does not very good, as you noticed. I hope that you will understand me, it is a pity that the site was not translations and I hardly even registered. Talk a little about myself: I am 31 years old, I was born in Moscow, Russia, but now live in belarus I work as a fitness trainer I have my life - it is a sport and a healthy lifestyle. I am very attentive to health, I do not eat bad food and meat, I am prefering just a light, healthy and fresh food. My coach always said that we is what we eat. In addition to work, I like to visit a karaoke bar and dance classes at the pylon. I go to lessons recently, but I already good at it, I have strong hands and it makes it easy to lift the body and control it J These are unusual in my hobby.
I will go to United States in late october, after a bachelorette party is scheduled for 27 octoberand plan to stay there for 2 weeks before the friends’ wedding. I do not know exactly where I'm going to stop there, but I think that most likely it will be a hotele. During this time we could meet over a cup of coffee and chat. In any case, I think we should get to know each other before we meet. I very much want to hear more about you than you do in life that is important to you?
I sent you photos from today's training, I trained a woman who weighs 97 kilograms and has managed to lose 6 kilograms in 2 weeks, it's awesome!
I wish you a good day, Antonina

....... no IP traceable

...... famous "z" Pics

.... Pic 2 well known since Sep. 2013 as Natalija, <natusik@semillia.com>

and in March 2014 as Natalia, <natellia@merelita.com>

...... Google+

Return to “Russian scammers”