It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Don't tell scammers they are listed here!!!

Instructions, How To Use This Site
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:58 am

This is serious. I've been asking this over and over again, but people won't listen. In their urge to tell the scammers they know all about them and "bust" them, they mention they are listed here, they send content of this site and give out information that other posters submit here.

By doing so, you are directy harming this site. We ban scammers from here, don't allow them to enter and view the contents, and most importantly WHO submitted them. If you tell them they are listed, your are:

1) ruining the efforts of other people, because the scammers will just change alias, picture and e-mail, and will continue sucessfully scamming, unnoticed.
2) you are putting other posters under fire and in danger, because scammers will confront them, and not you!

If we notice that somebody is sending to a scammer the contents of this site, even with the "good" intention to "bust", such person will be permanently banned from this board. Please take it seriously. You can "bust" them without mentioning this site. Just telling them you know they are scam, blocking them and ceasing all contacts is more than enough.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Instructions, How To Use This Site”