Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scammers

Postby The Enchantress on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 am

joyce camara - joyce22.joyce2006@att.net

IP and location of this scammer = 196.207.227.126 = Senegal

Hello dear,
I am Miss Joyce,i saw your email address /profile in this website
(date site) and it interests me, so i will like us to become
friends and know each other the more.
I am waiting for your reply now!
Yours affectionately,
Joyce.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Media request - anyone want to tell their story?

Postby dionisisg2 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi everyone. I'd like to tell you my story of that experience that I had only two days ago, the 6th of Janyary 2011. The afternoon before 1/5 I subscribed in Akazoo, I believe you know what it is. The other day I found first a hullo e-mail from that god-fearing young woman at the age of 24 -and refugee- at some camp in Senegal etc etc. I replied, If someone's telling you hi what do you say? I had a second e-mail, much longer this time, where she war telling me her sob story. I replied for the second time, because her story seemed to me so unlikely real and of course I tried to help her. Afterall, she is so beautiful, who could say no?
From the other hand, I'm not Superman, so I tried to tell her in a civilised way that she must adjust to the circumstances she discribes. Finally, yesterday, I received the third e-mail from her where she was asking in a importunate manner to call from Scotland to West Africa. Somebody must tell her that phone-calls are a bit expensive nowadays.
From the web page I mentioned before, - Akazoo - I received two other messages, following the same method as our refugee: I saw your profile, I'm interested in you, I want to exchange pictures and get to know each other. I logged out from there and for 24 hours now, I do not have any other messages.
Allow me to append her e-mail where she is telling her drama suitable for a soap opera.

DEAREST ONE,
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, which I have sent to you. How is every thing over there in your country, Ι believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Nancy Desmond) Ι am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so Ι am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single, (never married ) and presently Ι am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr. Benerld Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as Ι am talking to you, Ι am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where Ι am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and Ι am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that Ι don’t know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, Ι will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as Ι am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though Ι don’t know who you are before, but Ι believe that you can not betray me at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, it’s just like one staying in the prison and Ι hope by Gods grace Ι will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom Ι can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person Ι have now is the pastor (Reverend John Patrick), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not leaving with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221775003038) or (00221775003038). Ιf you call the Rev pastor just tell him that you want to speak with (Nancy) he will send for me from the hostel to come and talk with you, please feel free to call him because Ι will like to hear from you. As a refugee here, Ι don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My love I want to go back to my studies because Ι only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which Ι will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6,7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So Ι will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, Ι will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because Ι am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember Ι am giving you all this information due to the trust Ι deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful, and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favourite language is English and Ι speak English very fluently. Meanwhile Ι will like you to call me like Ι said Ι have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours in love, miss Nancy .
dionisisg2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Media request - anyone want to tell their story?

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

This is a Senegal refugee scam, many examples of which you can find in the General Discussion forum in the vvarious More 419 threads and of course in the Senegal scammers thread :)

Anyway, glad you´ve found out that something is stinky over there! :)
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 pm

I am waiting for your urgent reply
Monday, March 14, 2011 11:17 AM
"JARNNOT" <jarnnot_bumper@sify.com>
IP:41.203.224.99

Hello My Dearest,

I know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't know me and I don't know you too. My name is Jarnnot Garang; I am 23 years old girl originated from South Sudan and an orphan. But presently I am residing in the Refugee Camp here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso as a result of The civil war pitted the Muslim north against Christians and animists in the south, leaving some 1.5 million people dead.

My father Dr. John Garang was the former rebel leader, He died on Sunday, 14 August 2005 following a helicopter crash alongside with 12 top government officials just 22days after he was appointed as the vice president. Some southerners accused the government of having a hand in the crash, and Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said the cause was not clear.

You can read more about the death of my beloved father
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4151122.stm

When my father died, I was living with my step-mother happily until when thing changed and she wanted me to be fooling around, and when she found out that the was a money deposited in my name as the next of kin she asked me to travel with her to Burkina Faso where the money is deposited so that I can withdraw the money since I am the next of kin. Unfortunately I refused because she is treating me so bad and doing all sorts of things to me. When I refused she threatened to kill me, so that she can travel down to Burkina Faso and claim the fund. Then I managed and travelled down to Burkina Faso through road to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that base on their banking law and my statue as a refugee I have to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to claim the fund.

I got your contacts through window live, after much consideration I decided to write you since I cannot be able to see you face to face at first; I really want to have a good relationship with you. I need your urgent assistance to claim the money which the amount is (USD 5.4Million) for onward investment Project in your country.

Though you may wondering why I am so soon giving you all these information without seeing you first, well I will say that my instinct still tells me that you could be true to me. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services while 10 % will be for the motherless baby homes, orphanage and charity organization, less privileged and the balance shall be my capital in my establishment in your country. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to assassinate me to claim this fund. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country, as I am talking to you now my wicked Step-mother don’t know that I am here in Burkina Faso.

I am waiting for your urgent reply including your information’s,
Thanks Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Jarnnot Garang
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

For some reason my RS email account is being hit by numerous Senegal scammers these past few days. Here are their email addresses. I don't have time to bait them, but if anyone else wants to, feel free.

Doris Ikhu [dorisikhu@yahoo.com]
Jessica Modu [jessica_modu@yahoo.com]
Kadija Johnson [kadijajohnson7@yahoo.com]
Fifi Ducal [fifiducal@yahoo.com]
Cyntthiia Godwin [cyntthiiagodwin36@yahoo.in]
becky mojica [beckycarlosm@hotmail.com]
Anita Velon [anitavelon23@yahoo.com]
Grace William [gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com]
Bella David [belladavid002@yahoo.com]
Vera Weah [veraweah1986@yahoo.com]
Rose Aliyu [rosealiyu1@ymail.com]
Sarah Gideon [sarahgideon632011@yahoo.fr]
Pauline Blah [paulineblah@yahoo.in]
Jeannie Deakyne [jeanniedeakyne34@yahoo.com]
Jabah Dickson [jabahdickson_2011@yahoo.co.uk]
ritareal Girl [ritarealgirl1000@yahoo.com]
Rita Ellison [ritaellison4god@yahoo.com]
Miss Mary Zaya [maryzaye@att.net]
Christiana Mike Adams [christiana10039@yahoo.com]
aiyj [antonaiyj@yahoo.ca]

All these from the past week.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 am

Annabel Akumi [annabelakumi@gmail.com]

dearest,

How are you today, and i hope you are in good health?

i am miss, Annabel Moses Akumi, I am 24 years old girl, a medical student, I am from Chad but I am residing now in a charity home here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Please I need you to read through this mail very carefully because I said something very important about my life which I really need your helping hands, so it is important for you to know who I am and also my purpose for contacting you, and I pray you will have pity on me and save my life from my present situation

I never grew up to know my mum as she died immediately after my birth, my father told me that, my mother was poisoned when people came to celebrating with her, so my father became very angry and afraid that they might kill me, so after my mothers burial, my father took me and relocated to Mali, my father’s name is late Mr. Moses Akumi, My father was a business man, he deals on lime stone in Burkina Faso, and travel to other countries for his business, so I lived in Mali with my father until his death with his business partner and the family of his business partner in a collapse at an gold mine in Sierra Leone, please you can read through the story from this page

http://mrtara.com/2010/03/20/200-killed ... e-tragedy/

i know you may wonder why i am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me you can help me and it is better to trust you than to die in this charity home where I have no body to help me, I am suffering in this place, many are dying here because of lack of food and medications, I cry day after day, I am very sorry for telling you all this, I don’t suppose to border you with all this but I have no body to tell how I feel, sometimes I stay the whole day without seeing anything to eat, it is too painful, but I pray that with your help I will have a better life to live

My late father willed and also made me the next of kin of a treasure box deposited in a security company through his bank here in Burkina Faso, and in the treasure box contains $9.2 Million (US Dollars) deposited in it, though the security company do not know what is in the treasure box, but my father’s bank director knows everything about the treasure box because it was from their bank that my late father secured the fund with the security company, I have some documents here which my father gave to me to claim the treasure box, I went to the security company and they told me that they can not release the treasure box to me without presenting a foreigner as my late father instructed

the reason why I need your help is because of the instruction my late father gave to the security company, my father agreed with his business partner that his only child Eric will marry me, so my father told me that to insure his friend his faithfulness towards his promise that his son Eric will marry me, my father instructed the security company to release the treasure box to me through a foreigner who can help me to manage the treasure wisely, so now Eric has died with his father and mine in the collapse at an gold mine in Sierra Leone the security company can not release the treasure box to me without presenting a foreigner for the claim as my late father instructed

Please I want you to help me and stand for me as a foreigner who can help me to manage the treasure wisely so that the security company can release and deliver the treasure box to you, and I will come over to join you in your country and continue my studies while you will help me to invest the fund because I want to be a doctor, I love to be a doctor so that I will be able help and save others life it has been my dreams from my childhood, please I will compensate you with 15% of the total fund while the rest will be for investment

Please I want you to kindly let me know your readiness to help me so that I can forward all the details of the treasure box and also the contact of the security company to you

if really you will be honest to help me, please i want you to send your picture and your phone number to me so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice

I will be expecting to receive your reply as soon as possible

Yours sincerely,
Annabel
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Celid Bahi [celid.bahi@yahoo.com]

My Dearest,
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really more than happy to read your mail today, and i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here as war is going on now in my country,My dear like i told you in my first mail,My name is Celid Bahi 23years old girl 5' 7" tall. from Ivory Coast in West Africa, My late father Dr.SERY BAHI was the managing director of Dion Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house last three months and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $ 5.7M(five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.this below attach here is my picture and i will like to see yours.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!
Miss.Celid Bahi
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:52 am

Hello my Dear,
How are you today?
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail .How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is RUTH. Dorin Ellison 24 years old, a medical student, my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. David Ellison who was the a manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country
you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm

I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.cletus bernard who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, i love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help i will leave this refugee camp and have a better life to live,so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, please i hope to have your picture and your phone number and other information about you so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and your own picture i is highly appreciated please send more for me, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby Foxy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 pm

hello
My name is tina don i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address(tinadon34@r ocketmail.com)
I believe we can move from here!and remember distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life.
I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above.
see your reply soon.
tina

please my Dearest One reply me to this e-mail.
bensoneliz abeth85@yahoo.com

Dearest One,
My name is Miss elizabeth benson i saw your profile today in this site (www.dateonweb.net) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (bensonelizabeth85@ yahoo.com)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss elizabeth (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love
Miss elizabeth (bensonelizabeth85@ yahoo.com

kirene_sandra@yaho o.com

Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me
in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kirene_sandra@yaho o.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours new friend.
sandra

Hello,

my name is miss janet,i visited your profile today on this site www.dateonweb.net and it got my intrest!!!,i loved it and i hope that we can be good friends,or more than a friend.you can contact me with my email address,(janetmola2 011@hotmail.com) as soon as you have gone through this mail.I will be waiting to receive your kind reply soonest,whereby i can send you my picture, please contact me here with the love from your heart,have a very great day.janetmola2011@h otmail.com

ja net.

rebekaha lkhalifa22@yahoo.com
Hello...
I wish you best Compliment of the season,with hope that you are physically and healthly alright,l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition. My name is Rebekah i saw your profile in www.dateonweb.net and admire it, i think we can make it together, please i would like you to contact me through my email addressSad rebekahalkhalifa22@ yahoo.com ) i will tell you more about myself, also send you my photo,as soon as you contact me back, hopping for your lovely reply soonest,
Rebekah.. ..

hello
My name isfavour i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me an email address so
that i can send you my photo for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (favouradu15@yahoo. in)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
favour.
(R emember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life)
please contact me here(favouradu15@ya hoo.in

Hello dear,

There is a miracle called Friendship that dwells within the heart and you and I don't know how it happens or when it even starts.But the happiness it brings, you always gives a special lift and you realize that Friendship is God's most precious gift.

Please if you need this miracle,just contact me via this email address( daniellasankara@yah oo.co.uk ) for more details about the miracle.

Best regards from

Miss Daniella

(www.da teonweb.net)

Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as its my
pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site( www.dateonweb.net ) which really interest in me having communication with you,if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other ok,
here is my email. i will be waiting to hear from you,
your new friend jane.

ID ( jane2johnson@yahoo. com )

Hello
My Name is Angel i saw your profile today at dateonweb.net and i love it,i think we can make it together, therefore i would like you to contact me back through my email address angelyak46@yahoo.co m so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.Hopping to hear from you soonest, UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST Thanks
Yours Angel

angelyak46 @yahoo.com

Hi, Greetings from rose,
My name is Miss rose, l saw your profile today and after going through
it then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address ( rose_godwill@yahoo. com )so that i will give you my picture and for you to know more about me
l hope to see your mail soon.lt is from me, miss rose

Hello,
How are you? I hope you are fine, My name is Miss Rose, I am browsing today and i come across your profile, I decided to write you, my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life.I will like you to contact me with my email address ( rosehareef2010@yaho o.in ) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am ok. Waiting for your sweet reply.
Rose

Hello
My name is vera
In my search for friends, I came across your profile on dateonweb.ne and after going through it,it made me to contact you as my friend hope you do not mind, I'm vera baby If you are interested in that know more about me, I want you to write back to me via my email address(vera.jonah@ yahoo.com)so that l will give you my picture for you to know whom iam. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Awaiting to see your lovely reply on my e-mail (vera.jonah@yahoo.c om) soon, have a nice day.
Yours.vera

Hi dear,
how are you today I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to cc each other better and see what happened in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this mail(lindalove4u16@ yahoo.com) for easiest communication and to know all c each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

your new friend.
Miss.linda .

Greetings,my dear am happy to meet you here today at this beautiful site www.dateonweb.net am Vivian,a romantic and
attractive girl i will like to have a good relationship with u I believe we can move from here!,Remember that age,
distance or color does not matter,but love matters most in life. just write to my id(viviandokie36@ya hoo.co.uk) so that I can send to you my photos thanks

Hi dear,
How are you today I hope all is well with you,I am Suzy, by name,a young looking girl,it is my great pleasure to contact you in communication with you, please, I want to have the desire with me so we can get to know each other better and see what happened in the future. I will be very happy if you can write me through my email ( suzzydoago@yahoo.co m) for easiest communication and to know everything about them, and also give you my pictures and details about me, I waiting to hear from you and wish you all the best for your day. your new friend .
Suzy

Hello my Dear.
My name is Anita, i saw your profile today at (www.dateonweb.net) . and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (anita84love77@yaho o.com). I believe we can move from here. (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Thanks and remain bless,
Anita
(ani ta84love77@yahoo.com )
Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 pm

MISS JULIET MUKERER bensonpeters@gmail.com juliet_davemukerere@hotmail.co.uk

reply-to: <juliet_davemukerere@hotmail.co.uk>
date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011
subject: INFORMATION/URGENT

Dear

Compliment of the day to you.

Please I need your candid assistance over the investment of my family fund in your country.

I saw your details and profile from the Internet and want you to help me over investment of my family fund in your country.

My name is Juliet Mukerere from Sudan and am currently residing in another country with my brother, we are here now in a refugee camp as a result of the civil crisis going on in my country that lead to the death of my father and mother.

I am a student before the out break of the war in my country, my father was a former director of mining in my country and he was assassinated by the rebels.

Before the death of my father,he made a deposit totaling ($9M) Nine Million United State Dollars with a FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY. Every legal document for the deposit is very safe with us.

All I need from you is to help us get the total money transferred into your account and possibly assist us come over to your country to start a new life. The money is a very large money and we don't know how to manage the fund and that is why we are asking you to help us transfer it to your account oversea and also help us to manage an investment project.

We are ready to part with 15% of the total sum as a sort of gratification for your assistance in the successful completion of the transaction, while the remaining 85% will be ours and be used for the investment.

We wait your urgent reply.

Best regards ,
From Miss Juliet and dave Mukerere
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/roselove55

love and trust

I am a:Woman
Birthday:03.03.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i will tell u letter i will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letteri will tell u letter

hi my friend My name is rose, I am beautifully caring and nice
looking girl,i would love to meet you with the good hope of making
a very good friend with you towards building a better future together
i saw your profile at(www.4ppl .com) I hope to meet a man who believes and have the
happiness in having a lovely and tender woman like me by his side.
Reply me with my email address(rose_dabah@yahoo.com) I will like
to be your friend ok.
thanks
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:39 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/confidencebaby6

to who m

Birthday:06.08.1988
Hobbies:love
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:High School
Income:Ok, VERY wealthy
Ethnicity:Asian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me

i am good looking gril i am good looking grili am good looking grili am good looking grili am good looking grili am good looking grili am good looking grili am good looking gril

About you

to whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i loveto whom i love

Hello My Dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine.
My name is Miss confidence, It is my pleasure to view your profile today in this
site and after going through your profile I became interested in
you...please I will like to know you more better...so I will like you to
reply this mail with your email address direct to my email not in the site,
so that I can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. Here is my
email address (confidence_david@yahoo.com) believe we can
move from here...remember that color or distance does not matter but love
matters a lot in life...so I am waiting impatiently to hear from you
soonest.
Thanks and have a wonderful day
from confidence.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/ibrahimsol

my old friend

I am a:Man
Birthday:12.06.1948

About me

i am looking for my old friends

My Dear Friend,Longest time
I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules,but thanks be to God that i am able to see you and lucky to be able to contact you via this wonderful site, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those money transferred to swiss account under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently, I am in Paraguay with the partner for some projects with the money. Meanwhile, I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of the fund into your account but due to one reason or the other you gave up, best known to you. But due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthness you showed at the course of the transaction I decided to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of Three hundred and fifty thousand(350,000.00) United State dollars for your compensation. I have authorized my confidential secretary Mohammed Bangura,to send you the said amount Via International certfied bank draft cashable in your bank account.
Here is his contact information:
Name: Mohammed Bangura
Tel: +22467874479
Email: (secretarymohammedbangura@bk.ru) and (secretarymohammedbangura@gmail.com)
At this moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to My Secretary on your behalf to send the bank Check /draft as soon as you contact Him without delay and also call him for confirmation as well. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this come from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Brother.
Hon.S.Ibrahim

this is the proper mohammed bangura.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Bangura_(footballer)
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=33898

Date: 2011-07-12 09:24:45

jenny88
26 y/o female
Akron, USA

Hello dear,
Greetings to you,My name is Jenny Seh, i view your profile in this site (www.waydate.com) and i decide to communicate with you, it will be my pleasure if you will be my friend, i wish if you will respond to my privat mail box (jenny_seh@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you more about my self.and sent you my photo, i hope to hear from you.
yours Jenny Seh.

http://es.ro-mantik.com/user/jennyseh

¡¡¡ES UN ESTAFADOR(A)!!! NO LE ENVIES NADA DE DINERO!!!
La dirección de correo electrónico de este Usuario: jenny_seh@yahoo.com

SHE IS A SCAMMER!!!!! DONT SEND HER ANY MONEY
the email address of this user is: jenny_seh@yahoo.com
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/soumah23

poting

Birthday:23.05.1987

About me
i love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you oki love you ok

Hi, Greetings from precious,
My name is miss precious, l saw your profile today and after going through it
then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back
to me through my email address (precioussoumah23@yahoo.com) so that l will give
you my picture and for you to know more about me. l hope to see your mail soon.
lt is from me,
miss precious.

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1308695567
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams