Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scammers

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 pm

IP: 41.214.114.66
Subject: MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Tel: Not found

Dearest in heart ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this fund despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend father rev jamesd and his email address is as follows (revjamesdeacon@yahoo.com ), mobile phone +221777282984 $300,000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand.Nevertheless, I have forwarded instructions to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.Yours truly,Rita.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

A New Friend!

Postby baldhiker on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:18 pm

I got this sent to me yesterday. It must be from my pal in the Ukraine. Funny how they never mentioned where they got my e-mail address from.

Hello

How are you doing?
I hope all is well
my name is miss loveth
i want to be your good friend
please send me your email at my private box
(loveth.coper@yahoo.com)
so i will give you my picture
have a nice day
Yours loveth.

Here's the header;
From Loveth Diaku loveth.coper@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.208.163.249]
Subject: How are you doing?
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Trimmed full header down to the "important" parts. F
baldhiker
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: A New Friend!

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 pm

baldhiker wrote:it must be from my pal in the Ukraine.

Then your pal must have been moved between the last letter.....

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 am

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Flag this message
Greetings,
Sunday, October 3, 2010 3:41 PM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"jessy benju" <jessyben@att.net>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

IP : 41.208.132.91 Senegal*

Greetings,
my name is Jessy please I saw your e-mail while browsing, and i pick interest in you as such i came here to look for my soul mate, about myself to you, i will detail and all so send you my photos, if you reply this letter.
have a nice day, from
Jessy.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s part 8

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

IP: 41.208.186.185
Subject: Hello

Hello,

Iam Miss jesica momodo, Please i need your assistance to come over to your country to start a new life and business investment.(jezicamomodo@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks

-------------------------

IP: 41.214.108.12
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE

Hello my Dearest,Thanks for your message, i am very glad to hear from you, how was your day today, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Jessica Momodo, origin of Ivory Coast, single never marry before.
Little about me, i am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my native country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my Mother with two of my younger sisters in cold blood.

I am the surviving daughter of late Dr Momodo who was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates Limited owned company until we were attacked by the rebels in which my Late father were shot on point blank and my Mother together with my younger sisters, leaving both dead in their pools of blood. I managed to escape and by chance of France Police who came to rescue People during the war and i was schooling in another city in my country Ivory Coast when the war started.
It was only me that is alive because i was in the other state schooling, and I managed to make my way to Dakar-senegal through the assistance of the french Police when they came to rescue people during the war, I would like to know little more about you. your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i also have an important matter to discuss with you.
Please tell me more about yourself in details, I will tell you more about myself in my next message, i wish you a nice day, hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Jessica

IP: 41.214.44.80
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello my dear,

Thanks for your message. How are you and your family doing, i hope every one of you are in good condition of health. My name is Jessica Momodo, 23 years old, and origin of Ivory Coast but presently in Dakar Senegal.

Little about me, i am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my native country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my Mother with two of my younger sisters in cold blood.

I am the surviving daughter of late Doctor Momodo who was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates Limited owned company until we were attacked by the rebels in which my Late father were shot on point blank and my Mother together with my younger sisters, leaving both dead in their pools of blood. I managed to escape and by chance of France Police who came to rescue People during the war and i was schooling in another city in my country Ivory Coast during the starting of the war in my country Ivory Coast.

It was only me that is alive because i was in the other state schooling, and I managed to make my way to Dakar-Senegal through the assistance of the french Police when they came to rescue people during the war, I would like to know little more about you. i also have an important matter to discuss with you.

I am sorry, we have not meet before, i Need a reliable person to help me out of my present situation here in Dakar Senegal. And i am convinced you will be capable of giving me the assistance i need to secure my inherited fund $5.2 MILLION DOLLARS which is in deposit with Credit Lyonnais Bank du Senegal.

I can not help my self because of my present situation here in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal i find it very difficult to eat food for a day, no good water and no good food, is like one been in the prison, please help me without wasting much time i need to leave out from here to meet you in your country and to continue my education, start a new life through your helping hand.

My late father left a clause that i must reach the age of 26 year before i could manage the fund myself or introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund hence the need for your assistance and also to help me continue my education over there in your country, I request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of.

IP: 196.207.248.95
Subject: good day

hello my beloved,

thanks for your email and i aprreciate your response. your age is what is enticing me more and more in you whenever i think about you.i have been getting your replies and you are typing accurately. i myself am not used to computer but it was this period that i have been directed and thought how to operate it by my friend.

well for your friend to tell you to be careful about internet is a good advise because whereever there is good there is supose to be bad also but one has to think deeply and maturely to know the wheat and the shaff.here today is a sunshine day and the details i want from you which you can trust me with are your full names, your telephone and contact address. it is the request that i should submit to the bank for the release proces of the money i inherited from my late father to your bank account as my foreign partner if you can always promise me of your faithfullness and capable of handling the money for better joint investments under your control there in your country.

the war reached our locality in 2002. my favourite course is business management which will help me to stand firm with you on our joint investment.well both of us are the same as i am an orphan .i need foreign partner to accomplish the will my late father drafted that i should seek for a foreign investor who will have a good investment understanding to help me transfer the money from senegal to his or her bank account where the money will be secured for our joint investment under the partner's control.
the matter with my own people is a long story and i want to abide with my late father's instructions as my own people really shown me reasons for hating them.

there is no investment i can personally suggest as i never have any idea about it. there is your country and the money will come over there for proper security and investment. you knows the best flowing investments in your country.so you make a better choice for us and let us stand on it.

i do not know much about banking transfer of the money and i dont believe there will be problem with any agency like fbi or others because my father laboured for the money. it is on this issue that i want your skill because i lack experience on the whole matter so that you can use your davanced experience to help me the best way . itrust abd believe in our lord jesus .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

IP: 41.208.137.164
Subject: Hello.

Hello.

My name is Christiana i saw your profile today at (guestbook)
and i love it also became intrested in you,i will also like to know you
more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email
address(christianagirl2010@att.net) i believe we can move from
here.remanber distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, tace care from

Miss
Christiana

IP: 41.208.162.144
Subject: i will like to know more about you

My

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your
day?. I hope you had a wonder full sweet day, i really thanks God for
his infinite Mercy upon me in this my Wilderness
experience.Mine was hot over here
in the Dakar Senegal.My name is Christiana Useh single 24 years and
never married, i am from IVORY
COAST
in
West
Africa

and
presently i
am
living now
into a
church as a
refugee
here in Dakar Senegal
as a result of the civil war that was fought in my
country. My late father Dr Solomon Useh was the chairman managing
director USEH INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monroviaand He is also the
personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked
our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the Sudden Death
of my

father, my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after
four months my beloved
father left me.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to
make our way to near by country Senegal

where i am living now as a
refugee.Due to the Maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.I would
like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislike, your
hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about me
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby defman on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 am

Catharine Natty (catherinenatty@yahoo.in)

DATE: 10/25/2010 18:32:45
SUBJECTS: hello

Hi am miss catherine
how are you! hope you are fine
and in perfect condition of health
I went through your profile and i read it
and took interest on it,if you dont mind
i will like you to write me on this ID
(catherinenatty@yahoo.in) so that
i can send you my photo ok hope
to hear from you soon,
I will be waiting for your mail.

Lots of love catherine
email catherinenatty@yahoo.in

SOURCE: http://www.friendsy.org/pallitell

(no pictures available. Was messaged on this site. I won't bother messaging it/them back. Have fun if you want.)
About scammers: NEVER GIVE MONEY! No matter what!

More signs that you are being scammed "Scam signs"

DO NOT TEACH SCAMMERS HOW TO BE BETTER AT SCAMMING!

NEVER CONFRONT YOUR SCAMMER! http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=56379
defman
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

isabina koneh (isabinakoneh@yahoo.com)

Postby defman on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 am

isabina koneh (isabinakoneh@yahoo.com)

DATE: 10/24/2010 23:01:54
SUBJECTS: Hello my dearest,

Hello my dearest,

my name is Isabina and i am a beautiful young girl that is loving and caring,
i went into your profile at (www.friendsy) and i found interest and love it,
i think we can click together and come up with something good , please contact me with my email address(isabinakoneh@yahoo.com)
i would like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know more about me.
once again please contact me back through (isabinakoneh@yahoo.com) as soon as possible i will be waiting for your sweet mail ok,
thanks for your understanding
yours Isabina

SOURCE: http://www.friendsy.org/isabina123

(Message left inbox. Will not return reply. Have fun if you want.)

NEVER CONFRONT YOUR SCAMMER! http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=56379
defman
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

rita (rita4god1@gmail.com)

Postby defman on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am

rita (rita4god1@gmail.com)

DATE: 10/24/2010 17:55:16
SUBJECTS: hi

Hello ,
My name is rita, i saw your profile today in the (www.friendsy.org) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an e mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself , here is my e mail address(rita4god1@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here .
I am waiting .(Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) reply me with your email address .
Thanks Yours in love,
rita

SOURCE: http://www.friendsy.org/rita4u

(Messaged me. Certain it is scam. Reply refused. Have fun if you want.)

defman
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby defman on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 am

Blessing Nelson (blessing4nel@yahoo.com)

Met on wedatefree.com: http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=71681

blessing33 hello my dear
24 y/o female from texas, USA
student
ID: 71681 Last logged in: 2010-10-23 14:04:01

Personal details
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1986 - July - 8
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Income $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner

Description:
i am a nice girl

Ideal match description:
i am looking for a good man

blessing33
24 y/o female
texas, USA
Hello My Dear,
i am miss Blessing,i would like to know more about you,please contact me through (blessing4nel@yahoo .com) for me to explain myself and send my pics for you to know me.Best regards
.Blessing.

Mon, 25 October, 2010 7:37:00 PM
Email header analysis report
All valid IP Addresses found in the header.
Ip Address 3rd Party Info Provider City Flag Country
* 41.208.169.244 Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega n/a Senegal
98.139.91.48 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
98.139.91.68 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
98.139.91.226 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
98.138.85.186 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
*Probable originating IP address
Google Map for 41.208.169.244

Mon, 25 October, 2010 7:37:00 PM

AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
From: Blessing Nelson <blessing4nel@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: ****************** <************************@yahoo.com>

Hello My Dearest ,
I am glad to see your email ,
How are you? Mine is tough over here .My names are Miss.Blessing, (24yrs " single and never married) Am from Sudan, presently I am residing in the Red Cross Center here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country and is still going on secrtly. I believe you are aware of the war as it formed a headline in newspapers and international television in the World, many Innocent souls and Foreigners were killed,

My late father Dr.Nelson William, was the Industrial Managing director of his own Company in Southern City of Sudan before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood. It's only me that is alive, my father shows interest in politics as his best friend was a contestant,you know Africa polities is too wrogh and bad, not like in advance counties where every body take polities as a game and things of choice from the people, i tell you, it's by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know the Lord holds my future that is why i am alive today, I managed to excape through the help of United nation peace keeping troop and finally find myself here in Senegal in west Africa where i am leaving now.

I am trying my best to forget my past but the sorrow and pains I went through have caused bleding in my heart , But I thank " God , Who has given me hope and courage that he can do all things and today he has connected us togather, Since that time I give all my life to devotion to God, I believe the love, relationship and affection will build up a great happiness & peaceful home for me and my beloved partner, God is great and able.

Dearest, I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,also i want you to know that AGE is not a barrier to me but what matters alot is your love,care, understanding and tolerance that you will show to me and that covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that's why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself in my next mail Attach here is my picture and I will send another pictures in my next mail,I will also like to see your picture Hoping to hear from you soonest,
thanks
Yours Blessing.

Tue, 26 October, 2010 8:29:38 PM
Re: AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU
From: Blessing Nelson <blessing4nel@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: ****************** <************************@yahoo.com>

Good day my dearest **********,
Thanks very much for the strength and energy you have spent in replying my mail.How are you doing today?,together with your family members,i hope all is fine and well.thanks be to God, I have gone through your mail and i tell you I am very happy for your open mindedness with that it will be easy for us to understand each other very well, your encouragement is highly appricated, now i know that you are a God sent person to assist me out from here, i really want us to know everything about each other as that will help us to go along way and to bring us togather, you know from the day i come across your contact my heart welcome it and i was convinced in my spirit to communicate with you for an important insure, my happiness is that you are a man of much experience and nice person, Really i will be happy to meet you, i believe we shall discuss more on that area later, I would like to know more about you and enclose your contact number to me,
Blessing.

Frankly, I'm sick of these frockers! It's getting boring, chatting to liars. it's more exciting to chat with real live women, ones who's honest, decent, and sane. Geez. I'm moving on. There's simply no future with these foreigners. Locals for locals, that's how it works. Overseas romances simply doesn't work out. The idea of a online romance developing into offline romance in real life just doesn't cut it. No matter how good it feels, it will not work out. Love does not conquers all. Not even love can survive the long-distances apart for long. Nope, time to cut losses and move on, to offline pursuits. Online romance IS dead.

defman
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm

IP: 41.214.28.100
Subject: I'm very happy to meet you,

Hello.
I'm very happy to meet you, Compliments of the day! How are you ? hope you are doing well, I am Jessy,A lovely girl, I am looking for a reliable and trusted person. I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.
Please get back to me so that I will send my photo to you and tell you more about my self. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you..
Regards, Jessy

--------------------------------------

IP: 41.214.106.65
Subject: I will be hoping to hear from you again.

Dear Love,I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Jessykassala and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON T. I .C PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan.. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Athermane, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yoursJessy.

IP: 41.214.28.252
Subject: Have a nice day and think about me.
Tel: 00221772799835

Hello My Dearest,
How was your day? I believe it was fine.Mine here is very cold and like you know I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar.In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. Fred Maxwell who is the Rev in charge of the church (our savour de king church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The rev; Tel number is (00221-772799835) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your Call on Modays and Fridays of every week ok and the rev email address is (revfredmawell@ymail.com) As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the traggic incident that lead to the death of my both parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I want to deposit on you as a friend,I love you because you are honest and understanding man.You are truthful ,a man of vision and hardworking.I love you for been honest and truthful, I will soon be with you and possibly get married and to know you and your family then start my studies if things work out between us.
My favourite language is english.Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you. Call me on Monday and Fridays anytime from 12 GMT.I want to hear your sweet voice of friendship and love.
Have a nice day and think about me, Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind,

IP: 41.208.172.182
Subject: MY DEAREST

My Dear,
How are you today, i saw the mail which the rev father sent to you, though i observe he thought you have received mail from the bank, so my dear i want you to tell me what is the next thing for us to do now to make sure we achieve our aim
FROM jESSY

-------------------------------------------------

IP: 41.208.163.56
Subject: My Son

My Son,

I am writing you in regards to your mail which i received in my mail box.yes, Miss Kassala is one of the inmates i have in this camp, she is veryhumble, respectfull and God fearing. Shewas the only survival daughter of late Dr David Ellison Kassala, her father wasa prominent man before the tragic end that strucked him some years ago.She has already told me something about you, that she trusted you to beher trustee to the fund her late father deposited in bank before hisdeath. Iwant to seize this opportunity to inform you that you should notfear for any thing if you really wants to help the poor orphan. Whatis required of you now is trust, try and develop that trust on her asyour partner so that you should join hands together and regain andretrieve the money from the bank. Lastly, you should know that nothingcan be achieved if there is no trust between the two of you. Iknow that the young lady trusted you very much, all i ask of you isthat you should trust and believe in her so that Almighty God will beon your side and success will be assured at last. Don't ever do anything to hurt the poor lady's feelings,i received the mail you sent to me which you received from the bank, and i have given your partner a lawyer contact which you have to contact for the preparation of the doucments required by the bank which have to be done in your name to enable the bank to transfer the money into your account in your country
Remain Blessed.Rev. Fred Maxwell .My phone number ( 00221772799835 )

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 am

IP: 41.208.134.198
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,today, I hope that all is well and fine with you including your healthand work. My name is Miss norah Kassala and I am 23 years old, singleand never been married, I am from Sudan in Africa but now living in achurch missionary here in Senegal, where I contradict as asylumbecause of political civil war that took place in my country. I amsuffering and in pains here in the camp and I really need assistancefro the right, encouraging me and useful tips in life and help me getout of this situation.My late father, Dr. Ellison Kassala, whichhas been Chief Executive Officer (ELLISON INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANYPLC), in Port Sudan. During the war, rebels loyal to one of the greedybusiness partner of my late father attacked our house one early morningand killed my mother and father in cold blood. am the only one livingnow and I managed to make my way to this country of Senegal through theUN army, where I am living now in the mission, led by Reverend Father,I used an office computer to send You this letter and I only enter hisoffice, when he was less busy in his office. I would like to know moreabout you, things you like,and things you do not like, your hobbies andwhat you are doing now, I want to meet understanding, faithful,sincere, truthful, kind and friendly, and indeed, a man of vision andtruth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i send mypicture here, am hoping to hear from you again.I remain yours,Norah

IP: 196.207.251.108
Subject: darling this is all about me
Tel: +221766640804

DearestLove

How are you today, l hope you are fine, my day is very boring overhere in Dakar Senegal in this Missionary Church we find it hard to goout Because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one in the houseof Staying But a harsh father l hope by God's grace l will eat out ofhere soon. I Do not Have Any Relatives That i can now go to, all myRelatives ran away in the middle of the war and There Is No contact,the only person i have now is Rev. Father Who is heading theMissionary. I've Been very good to me here But Came Since l l am notliving with him, l am living in the women's quarter. The Rev Tel numberis (+221-766-640-804) When you want to hear my voice, call His officephone and tell him That You want to speak with me I will send for me toanswer your call. As the Regards of my condition here i Do not Have Anyto Any privilege or right thing be it money or whatever Because It IsContrary to the law of this country. I want to go back to my studiesbecause i only stopped at my first year Before The Tragic war Thatcauses to my Being in this situation now took place, please l wouldlike you to know That l Have My late father's statement of account anddeath Which certificate here with me l will like to send to you toassist me, Because He Was Alive When I Some amount of money depositedto Bank with my name Which I Used as the next of kin. The amount inquestion is ($ m4.750) Million U.S. Dollars). So l will like to you toassist me transfer this money to your account from it and you will sendsome money for me to get my documents and air ticket Traveling to comeover to meet you. I can not Withdraw the money my self due to SomeConditions of Things here in this country Which i am not permit to do,and the money can not be transferred is here in Senegal. I have got intouch with the bank-through mail and to let them know about my plans toWithdraw this money, l Also got them aware of the death of my fatherand They Have All There Acknowledge it with confirmation, however, tome They Advise get in touch with a very responsible person Who willstand on my Behalf as a foreign partner / trustee over the transferSince l am Presently of Refugee status over here and would not bepermitted to handle this amount of money, They Also let me know aboutthe bonds Which They signed with my father That They money will behandled to me in bulk amount Which Means That l should decide on if lshould continue with the bank or not. I just Have to let you know aboutthis so That You Can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like lsaid l want you to call me Because l Have A lot to tell you .. l Keptthis secret to people in the Missionary here the only person knowsabout it That is the Reverend Father Because I John Paul is like afather to me, have a nice day and think about me. my dear, this is theemail address of the Reverend (paul_reverend1@yahoo.com). Have a nice day and bye for now. i hope to hear from you soonest. Still I Remain yours forever. Norah Kassala..

IP: 41.214.104.221
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE SEND MAIL TO THEM
Tel: +447031807625

My Dearest Love.
I thank you once again for reaching me. I hope youare keeping fine today, How is your work over there? i hope all isfine.Please try to bear with my English.
These are the contactinformation of the bank are as follows: and i would like you to contactthem today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer intoyour account as my trustee and partner, Let them know that it's MissNorah Kassala instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Thoughi have already informed them regarding this fund and also introducedyou to the entire management of the bank including the manager forforeign transfers. I do not see anybody asking any query regarding thismy late father's fund.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager. Mr Stephen Hester
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Phone :+447031807625

Fax : +448704135197Email; scotlandtransfercare@londonmail.com
Email; scotlandbanksng@rediffmail.com
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr.Ellison Kassala
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Norah Kassala
Amount deposited:( $4.750 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A
Thename of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is MrStephen Hester by the time you contacted them on phone or email. Pleasetry and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible totransfer the (4.750 million USA dollars) deposited by my late father ofwhich i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear iam glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation andi promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every areaof my life plus investing this money into a
project that will develop this fund in near future.Asi told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is tomove out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that youcontact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some moneyfrom that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet withyou in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you arethrough with this transfer or you can come down to met me over here andsee how you will assist me to join you.

--------------------------------------

IP: 41.208.151.202
Subject: Reverend Father,John Paul.

My son,
I am Reverend Father John Paul, the Senior coordinator and controller of the Refugee Camphere in Senegal. I received your mails but i am having discussion with Norah Kassala before sending mail to know whomyou are and miss Norah has confirmed,that you are her lover so idecided to write.
Norahis one of my beloved daughters in these refugee camp,i am like a fatherto her because of the situation that bring her to this camp as arefugee,so i have been very careful that she did not fall into a wronghand. She really explain to me that she really love you and i promise tosupport you until your dreams become a reality and you take her to yourhome and help her to transfer her late fathers fund to your account,shesubmitted the documents of the money here in my office and she willcome to your country immediately the money is transfered to your account so that both of you will invest themoney in your country.I am looking forward to hear from.
Reverend Father,John Paul.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 pm

IP: 41.214.114.120
Subject: From_Pa?Tel: +221765218409

Hello,
I'm

happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to
a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who
is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did
not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring
those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact Rev.
Jude Patrick, his contact is:
Name:Reverend Jude
Email:
(revjudepatrick@live.com)

Tel:

(+221765218409)

Ask

him to send you the total sum of $100,000.00
(One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in
touched with my reverend. Jude Patrick and instruct him where to send
the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it
so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.
In

the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects,
which the new partner and I are having at hand.
Finally, remember
that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you
to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Jude
Patrick and he will send the amount to you without any delay. any way my

------------------------------------------

IP: 41.214.119.234
Subject: Tel: Tel: +229980581

Dear

Compliment of the season.
Yes she drop
the draft here with me in senegal, and i went to DHL office this
morning to ask them the possible ways of delivering service and they
tell me that they have two ways of delivering, Dhl ground and Dhl same
day(air).

Dhl ground service: takes more than 6days to reach
while Dhl same day(air) reach within 24hours of the message to delivered
to anywhere in the world.

Their cost are as follows: Dhl same
day 320$ and Dhl ground service 200$. but if you can be able to come
here in senegal dakar it will be better, but if you can not make it then
you can send your contact
such as: house adress/ office adress

contact number/ phone no
then you send the money so that i will send
it to you through Dhl.
please i will not like you to west much of
time in this matter because keeping such a draft at home is a risk so i
wait to hear from you when you are coming down here or sending the
money for your draft.
Thanks Rev JUDE

IP: 196.207.248.19
Subject: DEAR
Tel: Tel: +18085616813

we requested you to send
320$ for air services and 200$ for land service and as soon as you send this money i will post the
cheque through DHL.
You can as well use the below
information to send the money through westren union money transfer

CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCH

RESIVERS NAME.....REV. JUDE PATRICK

ADDRESS .......DAKAR SENEGAL.

MTC OR CONTROL NUMBER..............

THE QUESTION ........................

THE ANSWER ............................

THE AMOUNT....................
HOPE TO SEE YOUR RESPOND SOON.

IP: 196.207.250.79
Subject: ATTN/
Tel: +221765218409

ATTN/
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPOND TO ME MAIL AND I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS FRIENDAS YOU WISH TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM YOU CAN AS WELL USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE MONEY AND I PROMISE TO POST THE DRAFT IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE MONEY AND ALSO DO NOT FORGET ME WHEN THE MONEY IS BEEN CASH AS YOUR FIREND.
NAME OF MY CHURCH IS CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCH.
AND MY NAME IS REV. JUDE PATRICK

RESIVERS NAME.....REV. JUDE PATRICK

ADDRESS .......DAKAR SENEGAL.
Email:..........revjudepatrick@live.com
Tel:..............+221765218409

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am

IP: 41.208.168.112

Hi dear,
you are very niceI wish i could get to know you forit is my pleasure to have you as my friendfor a friend is all about Respect,,,Admiration,contentious andaffectionante also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas andshowing true affection without cheats,,,lies and betray so can youwelcome me, lets get to the ocean of love ?????????????I am miss lucy by name

-----------------------------
IP: 41.208.163.28

Hi dear,
you are very nice
I wish i could get to know you for
it is my pleasure to have you as my friendfor a friend is all about Respect,,,Admiration,contentious andaffectionante also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas andshowing true affection without cheats,,,lies and betray so can youwelcome me, lets get to the ocean of love ????????????? I am miss lucy by name

IP: 41.208.133.177
Subject: I WISH I COULD KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dear one I
am more than happy
in your mail .you cant imagine how happy i am .How are you today? l
hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in
Dakar Senegal. let me introduce myself .My name is Miss lucy awad. I
am (22) years old single and never married 5ft 8 inches Tall 55kg
weight black

hair and

brown
eyesl am

from Dafur Sudan in central

Africa and

presently l am
residing in a
church Orphanage home here in Dakar as

a
result of the
civil war
that
was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during
this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in
Dafur Sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because
my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting

IP: 41.208.134.40
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Tel: +221777585597

How

are you today?I
appreciate your mail.My Dear As I told You.on my last mail that i lost my family in
the war that broke out in mycountry My late father Dr.

John awad
was a contractor and international business man. I resident in the
church hostel in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that fought in my country .I
did not have any other person that could be able to help me outThe only person i have now is. Rev Father
Mark Andrew In (Saint Luc glise catholique)His office telephone (

+221-777-585-597. Here in the Orphanage
home where i am leaving now in women's hostel.You can call me with his office

telephone number he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your
call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate
because when he was
alive he deposited some amount of money in a leadingfinancial
institution which he used my name as the next of kinthe amount in

question is $5.4 Million Dollars.I want to inform you after this transfer in your
account you will helpme to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over
tomeet with you but
my most problem now is am not getting younger anymore.i wants to get
back to school and finished my study.and i haveheard
enough about your country i wish to come and settle down there.I need
your information's such as !!! Your Full Names ......Age ........Address ........Telephone ........I humbly waiting for your mail from youKisses and continue dream about meyours loveMiss lucy awad

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams