It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Job and work from home scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Job and work from home scams

Postby Marisa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am

from God Win <god.win38@yahoo.com>

Mubadala company telecommunication network services lines

(MUBADALA) COMPANY IN WEST AFRICA}
OF TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES
(Mubadala) company was established in 1984 and still exiting till now.(mubadala) company is located in (AbuDhabi) in the city of capital of the United Arab Emirates (mubadala) is a Joint Stock Company by a man called {Mohamed Ahmed Al}he is the Vice Chairman of mubadala.mubadala company is the riches company in the country of {NIGERIA}.(www. MUBADALA.COM)
There is a business that i will like to collaborate with you or your company,the
business is call{TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES}
there is a lost of money on the business deal($10.billion)and to establish will cost ($50.billion)will have the(TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES) here in our country (NIGERIA) and will are thinking to establish in other any west Africa countries,will are establishing in these west Africa are(MORROCO AND TUNISIA)our vice chairman MR(Godwin.O.Micheal) went to this two west Africa countries and he said there was no alot of (TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES) so he went to the state government of the two countries he told the government about the (TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES) and the government approved it.and also think about the idea and he agreed to our vice chairman establishing in their countries to establish the (TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK SERVICE LINES)in their countries,so our vice chairman decide to joint with a company or a presentational,a god fearing person and also a person that will that put us in problem or trouble,am a god fearing man and i which to met a god fearing person for the business deal.will are looking forward to do business with you.if you are interested please you can...............
(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME)
1) Your Full Name:-.................................................
2) Your Age:-............................................................
3) Marital Status:-....................................................
4) Your Cell Phone Number:-...................................
5) Your Fax Number:-...............................................
6) Your Country:-......................................................
7) Your Occupation:-.................................................
8) Sex.....................................................................
9) Your Religion:-......................................................
10) Your Private E-mail Address:..............................
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 pm

This was sent to a friend of mine that works in Government Security and is the first time in 23 years that any junk mail has gotten through her work email inbox. :shock:

Paul Johnson <contactpauljohnson0002@gmail.com>
03/26/2010 07:38 AM Please respond to
contactpauljohnson0002@gmail.com

Subject GET PAID FROM HOME

My name is Paul Johnson, (born and living in London.) I'm a freelance researcher. I am to head an environmental research in Asia, which is commencing soon. I do a lot of traveling to cover various parts of my research.

However most of my projects is being funded by American/Canadian counterparts who send me payments via US/Canada based bank Money Orders and checks. Which I have problem cashing, because it takes up to 4-6 weeks to clear over here. Getting an accountant in the States or opening an account would have been my best choice but I have deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements, which I will not be able to cope with.

I found your email via an online surveyed listing, and I am emailing you to offer you a part time job of helping me cash checks/Money Orders in the States/Canada. Which you will be getting a 10% payment from any amount of check you receive as your commission for cashing the checks.

Have it in mind that you are not putting any money upfront and your banking information are not required. If You're interested, you are to provide me with the below information to get started and email it to (contactpauljohnson0002@gmail.com)

Your Full Name:
Your Mailing Address (NOT P.O Box):
City, State, Zip Code:
Phone Number(s):
Sincerely,
Paul Johnson.
Phone: +44(0)702 408 3663
Phone: +44(0)702 408 2670
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 26, 2010 11:07 pm

IP: 41.220.68.2
Subject: Personal Assistant!!! $200.

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can handle my personal business errands at
his/her spare time. Someone who can offer me these services:
Shop for Gifts

Mail services: Receive my mails/packages and drop them off
at Fed-ex
Sit for delivery( at your home)

You will work from your home at your convenience. Let me know if you
will be able to offer me any of these services.

Thank you!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm

IP: 41.206.15.1
Subject: DELIXI IMPORT & EXPORTS CHINA

Dear Stan Laurel,

A Company, Delixi Imports and Exports based in People Republic of China, is in need of representatives in North America to represent their interests. The companies act as middleman for some fast growing companies here in People Republic of China and Asia. We are able to get your email address with the help of marketing research based
on your location in North America. Due to bureaucracy to get the branch of the company registered in America, the representatives are needed.

The representatives will act as our receiving payment agents and meeting with customers sometimes in North America. Also they will help to pay from available funds to some the parts suppliers in North America. We are ready to compensate you with between 7% and 15% for your service. We guarantee you a minimum of $2,500 monthly part time and can reach $20,000 based on our volume and your experience and time you are with us.This will depend on experience and the time you have been with us. Due to bureaucracy to get a branch of our company registered in North America, we therefore solicit your interest to be one of our representatives in North America.

We desire about 6-8 individuals for this position spread over North America and also those that can travel. But this is flexible... If you are interested, for more information please send reply to our associate, in charge of North America operations. Mr. Chua Yen on Email; chua2010yen@yahoo.com.cn
Thank you.
Mary Wang
Marketing. ( Delixi import & exports China )
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 am

am Mary Lufford, The manager of Ambassadors hotel.I wish to inform you, that the hotel needs men and women who can work and live in Ambassadors hotel London, The hotel management will take care of your air tickets, accommodation lodging and the visa assistance in your country, if you are interested and Ready to Join the Ambassadors Hotels Team, do feel free contact us back for more details Via e-mail (ambassadorshoteljobs@information4u.com) Whether you’re just starting your career in hospitality or you’re an experienced managerial candidate, feel free to forward your resume to: Corporate Human Resources Department Ambassadors Hotel UK. Address: 16 Collin ham Road, London, SW5 0LX, United Kingdom. Web site at.: http ://www. ambassadorshotellondon.ht.cx Phone: (+420)732 135 209 ) Fax : (+420)257 402 296 Regards Mary Lufford. Ambassadors Hotel Manager

^^FAKE WEBSITE, NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 am

Received: from [213.229.106.145]
Reply-To: <jamesroberts02@sify.com>
"JAMES ROBERTS"<jamesroberts02@mail.com>
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject: FROM JAMES ROBERTS
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Hello dear,

My name is JAMES ROBERTS , a designer also the Manager of JAMES ROBERTS FABRIC and Consultant live and work here in United Kingdom,will you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?

Yours Faithfully,

JAMES ROBERTS

213.229.106.145 United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

vacantheart1226@yahoo.com; job offer

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 pm

vacantheart1226@yahoo.com from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/postin ... 21&t=30113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tagged
Name: Megatel C
Orientation: Straight

Intro: Are you a student employed or retired and wants to make extra cash... Great! Great pay, work on your own. Work from your home. Work has never been so accommodating. We are an expanding company seeking home office worker (people who want to make work from home). Full-time/Part-time positions available. Preferred, but no Experience or Qualification Necessary. Must have internet and phone, and be able to work at least 10-12 hours a week. Find out more information contact us now... MegaTEL Co.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: vacantheart1226@yahoo.com; job offer

Postby wayne » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 pm

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/575 ... cation=GBR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I happen to know that gettyimages has a section that looks for unauthorised use of their material. Maybe they'd be interested in it.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: vacantheart1226@yahoo.com; job offer

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

To whom it may concern - Mrs. C. Megatel
Writing with regard to the your offer: working from home. Can you tell me more about it? Sincerely, X.YYY

To : vacantheart1226@yahoo.com
Opened
Opened 2010/08/02 , 20:51:23pm - 3hour45min49sec after sending
Location Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on hostnoc.net (173.212.215.58:63443)
Re-Opened
Opened 2010/08/02 , 21:01:49pm - 3hour56min15sec after sending
Location Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on hostnoc.net (173.212.215.58:62847)

for IP 173.212.215.58 see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 'List of bad Nigerian IPs '
SP: Network Operations Center
Organization: Network Operations Center
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Scranton

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

from Larry Johnson; vacantheart1226@yahoo.com :lol:

This is My Husband's E-mail I'll send the details about the job from My E-mail
Regards,
Linda Johnson.
:twisted:

Received: from [178.17.233.14]
Location Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany
vsat-178-17-233-14.nynex.de (178.17.233.14:2115)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 am

anybody on RS in need of a new job?

to: me-myself-and-I

Dear xxx,
We have one job available for Work at Home with
GUARANTEED $4000 every month INCOME
We are an established European company seeking dependable, enthusiastic representatives. If you have a desire to work at home...WITHOUT ANY SELLING INVOLVED...this is the job for you!
We don't ask fees for this job. We don't ask experience, just few hours are needed in one week.
We are looking for 1 representative in Canada OR United States for beginning.
If you have one free hour daily (not including weekends) you are welcome to join
today.
Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs.
You can earn FROM $50,000 up to $200,000 a year (depends on our products sales) and more after one year working with us.
Our company can guarantee $4,000 every month income in your first year of work.
Remember : we guarantee $4,000 every month income.
What we offer you:
· Flexibility of hours (any hour you choose)
· Work at home (all you have to do is check your email and go to the bank)
· Part Time/Full Time
· Daytime and Evening Hours
· Professional management team with a strong support system
We have stores in Italy and Holland and we are looking for a United States or Canada representative to handle Canada payments.
We are selling various products (alarm systems) in US and Canada and we need YOU to process all the payments for these products because here in Europe the money orders and Certified checks are cleared within two weeks or more and is not reliable for our sales.
90% from US buyers don't have the knowledge to pay with bank to bank transfers. You can intermediate our sales (process payments) and you will be paid with 10% for every payment that you have to process.
Remember that your commission from this job is 10% from every amount that you will receive. This means that if you receive $10,000.00 one day for example your commission is $1000.00 with no actual work other than clearing the checks.
All you need to do is either to cash one certified check in your bank or to any local check cashing stores in town.
You will have more than one payment for process per day. Your profit will be instant:
you will have your commission in hand
same day because you will deduct your money from every payment that you receive
after the bank or the check cashing store clears the payment.
You DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING TO WORK FOR US like other internet companies are asking. Instead: you will have your 10% commission in hand with every order that you process. No need to wait for paycheck at the end of the month because you DEDUCT YOUR COMMISSION SAME DAY YOU WORK.
You will receive the response same day. Remember: No costs: Nothing to buy. No membership to pay. No accounts to purchase.
More benefits:
No Selling
Work Full Time or Part Time
This is NOT Network Marketing
This is NOT a Distributorship
There is NO 'Kit' to Buy
There are NO Envelopes to Stuff
We DO NOT Charge You a Dime
We Pay Weekly
We have stocks of products for US and Canada customers and we need Canada representative to intermediate the payments between our company and the end buyers.
To simplify what this job implies: we advertise our products on US market and because Certified Checks that are sent by customers in Italy or Holland are cleared very slow (2 weeks plus shipping delay - more than 3 weeks), we need Canada representative (you) in order to
receive payments for our products (checks) and cash them same day at the bank.
Your commission is 10% from each check, if you receive 2-3 checks one day you will make more than $3000 every day.
If you agree please ask for our Representative Contract today to be viewed and signed.
If needed, contact us with your questions - REMEMBER: NO FEES TO WORK, NOTHING TO
PAY, NOTHING TO SELL, NOTHING TO MANUFACTURE HOME.
More details will be provided with the contract.
If you are interested working with our company reply today. You can start within 2-3 days if you agree with our contract.
Thank you for your patience
Regards,
MegaTel Co.

Received: from 178.17.233 :D

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am

anybody on RS in need of a new job?
maybe you can resend this good offer for a job to scammers,
'cos they need to change their job jejejejejeje :twisted:
lol H_H :D
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

IP: 189.38.238.115
Subject: {Spam?} Work With Us(Part Time Job)
Tel: Not found

Hello Prospective Employee,

At HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, We work hard to improve and provide training, technical expertise and support in fund-raising to the national organizations in all the regions of the world. However, the actual work of HABITAT is carried out at the community level by affiliates that have been officially approved by the HFHI Board of Directors. The International Board of Directors (IBOD) are volunteers from around the world who share a deep concern for the problems of poverty housing.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
You've got a chance to be one of our representatives and earn a commission for funds raised.This Could earn you an average of $300-$500 weekly.
You can be rest assured that you WOULD NOT be required to pay any fees upfront and this won't affect your current job earnings or disability payments in any way and you can conveniently work from your desk at home.

Private donations will be made in your name from our esteemed Voluntary Donors in your region and other parts of the world and you'll be allowed to deduct 10 percent (10%) of the total amount on these donations. This serves as your remuneration for the great service you would be rendering in support of saving lives in the third-world countries. Balances (after the 10%) shall be required to be forwarded to the Regional Co-ordinators of the various charitable projects we are involved in around the Globe.

Please Note: You won't have to do any traveling and WILL NOT be required to pay any fees, this position won't affect your present employment.

To apply, Kindly forward the following info: to our Human Resource Department at the email listed below for further instructions.

FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
CITY :
STATE:
ZIP CODE/POSTCODE: ..
PHONE NUMBER (S) :(must be valid) would be called to confirm.
EMAIL ADDRESS:...

Your prompt response is solicited
Coordinator's Desk,
Habitat for Humanity International
121 Habitat Street
Americus, GA 31709
USA
1-800-800-2190
Registered No. MHQLTH1084442
REPLY TO BE SENT THROUGH : helphumanity71@gmail.com

This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

waterdragon1867
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby waterdragon1867 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

they are not only cheque cashing scams ---- they actually transfer money into your account which you can then draw and send to them ---- the only problem is that they have stolen the money transferred it to your account and when the police come knocking at your door you are the last link that they can trace and as you can see the sums are substantial ---- i nearly got caught however our banking system caught them and blocked any transfers

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 am

I know :(
Private donations will be made in your name from our esteemed Voluntary Donors
means

"Money from my other scam victims will be sent to your bank account by them, you keep 10% (and all trouble with bank and police afterwards) for yourselves and send me the other 90% by my favourite anonymous cash wire transfer method before your bank realizes the truth so I am in the clear. You can be reached by LEO and I can not."

That´s what these liars call
the great service you would be rendering in support of saving lives in the third-world countries
:evil:

Return to “Other types of African scams”