It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Job and work from home scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Job and work from home scams

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:45 am

MDF
mary1416
Mary Lou MacFarlane

Basic
45 year old, woman from Canada

About Me and My Life
I am Mary Lou MacFarlane the Recruitment Manager of Rodd Hotels and Resorts located in Canada, we are currently recruiting service oriented individuals to fill the following positions for the 2014 season in our new opened Branch, Applicants must be available for work from April to mid of November 2014, available positions are: 1 .Food and Beverage Servers, (2).Front Desk Agent, (3).Night Audit -Housekeepers, (4).Bellman, (5).Line Cooks,(6).Esthetician,(7).Drivers and Engineers, (8).Registered Message Therapists, other Jobs available are; Beautician/s ,Spa Assistant/Supervisor ,Animation Staff ,GYM instructor , Lodge Manager ,Marketing Agent ,Bar Assistant, Baker, Cafeteria Aide, Ecotourism, Grill Cook, Head Chef, Kitchen Worker, Pastry Chef, Restaurant Manager, Accountant. If you’re interested in any of these positions, you may apply for it through our email:, We do however, accept applications by email. Send your cv or resume to: { roddhotelsandresorts@yahoo.ca} Take note: Rodd Hotels and Resorts will take care of your Plane ticket and accommodation in Canada. Our salary is $2000 to $7000 per month but it is based on your skill and hard work, Website :{www.roddhotelsandresorts.yolasite.com}

I am Mary Lou MacFarlane the Recruitment Manager of Rodd Hotels and Resorts located in Canada, we are currently recruiting service oriented individuals to fill the following positions for the 2013 season in our new opened Branch, Applicants must be available for work from August to mid of November 2013, available positions are: 1).Food and Beverage Servers, (2).Front Desk Agent, (3).Night Audit -Housekeepers, (4).Bellman, (5).Line Cooks,(6).Esthetician,(7).Drivers and Engineers, (8).Registered Message Therapists, other Jobs available are; Beautician/s ,Spa Assistant/Supervisor ,Animation Staff ,GYM instructor , Lodge Manager ,Marketing Agent ,Bar Assistant, Baker, Cafeteria Aide, Ecotourism, Grill Cook, Head Chef, Kitchen Worker, Pastry Chef, Restaurant Manager, Accountant. If you’re interested in any of these positions, you may apply for it through our email:, We do however, accept applications by email. Send your cv or resume to: { roddhotelsandresorts@yahoo.ca} Take note: Rodd Hotels and Resorts will take care of your Plane ticket and accommodation in Canada. Our salary is $2000 to $7000 per month but it is based on your skill and hard work, Website :{www.roddhotelsandresorts.yolasite.com}

Image Image
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Key Long; <cossoff@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:37 am

Orders to Solomon Island!!!!

Hello Sales, We would like to place an order for some Product in your store. We would like to know if you handle international shipment down to Solomon Island? If yes,Please include your current price list if available and also advise the major credit card you accept as a means of payment. We have got a contact of a private freight agent who handle all international shipment direct to Solomon Island on door to door service with no hassle, they are very reliable and competent when it comes to international shipment and delivery of consignment intact. You don't have to stress yourself around with the shipping arrangement to Solomon Island. We would be looking forward to your reply as soon as possible. Many Thanks, Key Long MOORLong TIME INC 49,City Centre Building, Mendana Avenue, 1390 Honiara, Solomon Island Phone: +677 25290/ 24818
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Drive A Car & Be Your Own Boss - Work When You Want

Got a car? Turn it into a money machine.
Don't have a car? Ride sharing companies will finance one for you.

Companies like Uber and Lyft have a high demand for drivers.
Find out how easy is to become a Driver with your own hours.

View Opportunities Now in Sponsored Ads

Whether you're trying to offset costs of your car, cover this month's bills,
or fund your dreams, you can accomplish this with a driving job.

So, go ahead. Be your own boss.

- Keep Your Tips*
Earn tips from your passengers and keep the whole amount - they're yours.

- Make More Money when you Want
With increased Prime Time pricing during peak hours, you make more.

Click Here to Get Started to view Sponsored Listings

-------------------------

*Tips do not apply with all Ride Sharing companies

To stop messages regarding this offer, please unsubscribe here.
13492 Research Blvd | Suite 120 #316 | Austin, TX 78750
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeremy Dwight; <lonismis@aliyun.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 pm

26 YEAR OLD U.S. COMPANY NEEDS DISTRIBUTORS IN MANY COUNTRIES for our
amazing slip-resistant floor product..

One application with our Anti-Slip Floor Treatment makes floors slip
resistant and safe for 4 years - Guaranteed!

Use Indoors or Outdoors

No Change in Appearance

Use on Ceramic, Porcelain and quarry Tiles, marble, granite, concrete,
terrazzo, etc.

Typical Prospects: Hotels, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Office Buildings,
Retail stores, etc.

Some of our satisfied Customers: McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Hilton,
Sheraton, Pfizer, Mercedes, BMW, etc.

$5,000 USD - $20,000 USD INVENTORY INVESTMENT REQUIRED

Please contact us for details and to see if there is a distributorship
available in your country.

INCLUDE YOUR NAME, COUNTRY and E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Jeremy Dwight
Email: suinynaa@sina.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pic of John Whiteman

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Stolen Pic of John Whiteman
gsnmagazine.com/article/24828/israel_based_hts_opens_us_subsidiary_names_john_wh

Lennon50 ...... hr@enterprisehotelslondon.co.uk

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: UK, London
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

later

....... writes

To:
Sent Date: 30 Nov 2015
Subject: Enterprise Hotels Kensington Group Career Job Offer
Enterprise Hotel Kensington
15-25 Hogarth Road, Earls Court, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
Email: hr@enterprisehotelslondon.co.uk

Tel: +442033187478

Fax: +448725036776.

Careers Job Offer.

Are you looking for a job in hotel
Congratulations, you are in the right place, just keep reading and get in touch!
Housekeeping
We are currently looking for chambermaids, experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
The Enterprise Hotel Kensington is currently looking to recruit a new member to their reception team
Customer Relations:
. Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention whilst maintaining a friendly positive attitude and a high level of customer service at all times.
. Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly relationships
. Anticipates the needs of the guests
. Handles any guests complaints and remarks and provides a response in a timely manner
Duties:
. Carries out all tasks associated with guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal Procedures
. Informs guests of the formalities relating to their stay as well as promoting any special offers.
. Handles phone calls from guests as well as reservations inquiries.
. Relays any information as necessary to other team members and departments
. Ensures that all guest information is correct and available
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as meals on duty and a uniform. Similar experience is preferred but the Applicant must have the right to work and reside in the UK. Please send your CV to: hr@enterprisehotelslondon.co.uk
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Mr. Lennon Dean
Human Resource Manager
Enterprise Hotel Kensington London (UK)

CachedNet LLC
OrgId: CL-139
Address: 1521 State of Delaware
Address: Concord Pike
City: Welmington
StateProv: DE
PostalCode: 19803

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

929-256-3738

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Part Time Job For You.

owen tom <owentom63@gmail.com>
Dearest,

An international investment company is looking for communicative and skillful individuals to join the Receivables Team of our Finance & Infrastructure Group in the United States on part-time basis. This position involves monitoring and processing of our company's funds. Your duties will not involve any direct client interaction, and you will be reporting to the Receivables department manager in Canada.

We are looking for numerate individuals who are also able to multi-task efficiently in a team. Relevant previous experience and/or education is a plus, but not a prerequisite. The position is entirely home-based, and no relocation is required from the successful candidate. This role does not involve any fixed working hours and is suitable for senior citizens or self-employed individuals. Estimated average salary starts from $1,500.00 per month.In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged 21 and above and

have a verifiable personal/business banking relationship with a US bank. Since most communication with the head office will be via email/fax/phone, you should have reliable access to these facilities and be reachable during regular business hours. To apply for this position or to request additional information on our company, please contact us at (929)2563738.

Please make sure to provide your contact phone number.

Please note that only applicants under serious consideration will be contacted.

Thanks,
Mr.Owen Tom.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

graceannette215@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:47 pm

MDF: becca44
Becca Jaklyn
31 year old, woman from United Kingdom

Hello friend! How are you?
My name is Becca Jaclyn from London, UK and working in the Golden Company where I am also a marketing assistant, I saw your profile today and became interested in an important business proposal to share with you.
Please contact me through my private e-mail (beccalyn44@yahoo.co.uk)
so i can give you the information, as well as benefits.
Thank you Regards Becca

sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=189663
grace15
Your real name
grace
United States
State, City
new york

My name is Mrs Grace Annette from London, UK.( graceannette215 @ yah oo.co. uk ) I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer. I picked interest to share a business proposal with you.My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don't want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply. please contact me through my email address ( graceannette215 @ yah oo.co. uk ) because i have more serious thing to tell you about this business please

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 pm

davidkenvinlee
6'10" (208.28 cm.)
Hispanic/Latin
46 / Mann / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 11:18 am

Beigetreten January 3, 2016. Lebt in Bally, Pennsylvania.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr Kenvin Lee ,Managing Director WBC.We are company who deals on mechanical
equipment,hardware and minerals,electrical products,Medical& Chemicals,
light industrial products and office equipment,Contact...
Mr.Kenvin Lee
Managing Director
wbc@financier dotcom
Thanks for your interest Mr Michael kindly mail us or call wbc@financier.com
720-984-1830, our finacial department will get back to you ASAP.......

Dear Sir/Madam, Am Mr Kevin Lee ,Managing Director WBC. We are company who deals on mechanical equipment,hardware and minerals, electrical products, Medical & Chemicals, light industrial products and office equipment,and export into the Canada/America and Europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us. Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of payment for your services as our representative in Canada/America and Europe.Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses. Thanks in advance . please fillinn the blank spaces below: 1.Your Full Names..................................................... 2.Your Full Contact Address...................................... 3.State/Country....................................................... 4.Your Phone/Fax Numbers...................................... And send details to: wbc@financier.com Mr.Kevin Lee Managing Director wbc@financier.com 720-984-1830
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:28 pm

DSM

michellebrian: michellebrian
[michellebrian]
Activity:
199 day(s) ago
female, 40, New York, United States

Hi. i will like to introduce each an every one an employment Opportunities at CNRL Oil company Canada, the management company of CNRL Canada is in need of foreign skill workers, you re advise to contact CNRL with your CV and international passport immediately through Via email cnrloilcompanyresumecanada@gmail.com for the details of the employment and how to process immigrant visas 2015 will send to you immediately also feel free to visit our employment Web link: Cnrl.com / career. email address is cnrloilcompanyresumecanada@gmail.com.
Thanks.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Human Resource - infohotelcanada252@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:57 pm

twoofaces.com/user/Mary1985
Mary John
Real name Mary John
Gender Female
Join Date 13/01/2016
Location Canada
Status Divorced

Hotel St. Michel Quebec, Canada

WISH TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR A JOB RECRUITMENT

A JOB VACANCY AND ALSO YOU ARE FREE TO COME ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY IF
YOU WISH TO COME ALONG WITH THEM, HOTEL WILL PAY FOR YOUR VISA
PROCESS, AIRTICKET AND YOUR ACCOMODATION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO
COME,AND ALSO CONTACT ANY PERSON THAT IS INTERESTED.

CONTACT
Human Resource
Email: infohotelcanada252@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brian; <paul@beetlednews.info>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Read this important email right now.

If you have a mobile phone, I found a position
for you that will earn you money tonight.
Up to $4,241 in a single day.

NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED for this position.
You just need a mobile phone of any type.

GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW

This is an extremely coveted position,
but if you register now, you can get a spot.

Here are the qualifications to get in:

- You must have a mobile phone or computer.
- You do NOT need experience.
- You do NOT need any money to get started.
- You do NOT need to be able to make websites.
- You do NOT need to spend a lot of time.

All you have to do is run a special app o
on your phone, follow the instructions, and get paid!

Get the app here

I wanted to make sure I passed this
along to you right away. You need to sign up now.

You can make up to $4,241 TODAY simply by being
at the right place at the right time. This is serious.

You need to act now

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Karim Mosa - karimosa@iacci.comyr.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Return-Path: <a670611a@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: karimosa@iacci.comyr.com
Subject: Government Procurement

Do you know that you can partake in Government supply contracts in Iraq?
We will submit your products or service information for approval. You will be paid 75% mobilization upfront through the Iraqi ministry of Finance to aid your capacity to meet target. In this light the Iraqi Asian Chamber
of Commerce and Industry here in Iraq has a renewed mandate from the government of Iraq to solicit, evaluate and recommend reputable foreign entrepreneurs to work as partners in the "Re-build Iraq Project".
Kindly confirm your intention to partake personally or through your company in this
"Re-build Iraq Project" by verifying your email / removed / for more details.

Karim Mosa
Email: karimosa@iacci.comyr.com

The information in this email/fax is confidential, and is intended solely
for the addressee(s)access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized
and therefore prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Return-Path: <h.zambrano@manta.gob.ec>
Received: from compute4.internal (compute4.nyi.internal [10.202.2.44])
by sloti29t02 (Cyrus 3.0.0-beta1-git-fastmail-12410) with LMTPA;
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: plain='iso-8859-1'
X-Mail-from: h.zambrano@manta.gob.ec
Received: from mx6 ([10.202.2.205])
by compute4.internal (LMTPProxy);
Received: from mx6.messagingengine.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mx6.nyi.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id 123CFC20157
for
Received: from mx6.nyi.internal (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mx6.messagingengine.com (Authentication Milter) with ESMTP
id 1EB8A37381A.88C3AC201BE;
Authentication-Results: mx6.messagingengine.com;
dkim=none (no signatures found);
dmarc=fail (p=quarantine) header.from=manta.gob.ec;
spf=permerror smtp.mailfrom=h.zambrano@manta.gob.ec smtp.helo=mail.chimborazo.gob.ec
Received-SPF: permerror (manta.gob.ec ... spf.protection.outlook.com: Maximum DNS-interactive terms limit (10) exceeded) receiver=mx6.messagingengine.com; identity=mailfrom; envelope-from="h.zambrano@manta.gob.ec"; helo=mail.chimborazo.gob.ec; client-ip=186.46.199.195
Received: from mail.chimborazo.gob.ec (mail.chimborazo.gob.ec [186.46.199.195])
(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mx6.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 88C3AC201BE
for
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.chimborazo.gob.ec (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5B3621201D60;

Received: from mail.chimborazo.gob.ec ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mail.chimborazo.gob.ec [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10032)
with ESMTP id fmEIZFaFK73O;
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.chimborazo.gob.ec (Postfix) with ESMTP id E59931201B7B;
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at chimborazo.gob.ec
Received: from mail.chimborazo.gob.ec ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mail.chimborazo.gob.ec [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10026)
with ESMTP id TjxmiyZG5pAE;
Received: from [10.218.69.221] (unknown [176.2.102.69])
by mail.chimborazo.gob.ec (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 068831201D8E;

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: work For BENEFIT! ........
To: Recipients <h.zambrano@manta.gob.ec>
Reply-To: andris.parazin@aim.com
Message-Id: <20160321234009.068831201D8E@mail.chimborazo.gob.ec>

Hi, =

Can we work together LEGALLY FOR BENEFIT ? .If yes answer the questions bel=
ow and reply to ( andris.parazin@aim.com )

Rdg,
Andris

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:03 am

Jennifer W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005321794

Profile Views: 7594 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I am not looking for a perfect man...just one that is perfect for ME!
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music :Gospel, Jazz, Reggae, Go-Go, R&B
TV: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Family Feud, The Voice, American Idol, Steve Harvey Show, The People's Court, Dr. Phil. etc.
Best Features: I'll let you tell me.

About Me: I am a fun person to know. Looking for someone who can accept me for me, love to laugh and joke, and enjoy spending quality time together. ALLERGIC TO CHEATERS AND LIARS so if that is you...PLEASE SPARE ME AND KEEP IT MOVING.

jcwillis_63@yahoo.com
destinedforsucces2014@gnail.com
703 785 8890
571 377 8485

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Reference.115@acs-inc.com (Reference.115@acs-inc.com)

To: Reference.115@acs-inc.com Cc: mribung@uymail.com
Reference.115@acs-inc.com

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
Show content|I trust reference.115@acs-inc.com. Always show content.

We Invite You to Join As "Evaluation Shopper".

If you like a little freedom to get the job done, you’ll love our flexible way of working.

- You will be assigned to visit a shop.
- You will receive funds for the assignment.
- You will receive instructions for your assignment via email on the location and details of the task.
- Reviews and surveys for collection-of-data.
- Collecting and analyzing primary data.

We provide you with all the costs necessary for the assignment
and any other costs incurred during the performance of your duties.

Evaluation Rewards for you are 300$ - $400 per completed-visit.

Join Now by fill-in field below:
* E-MaiL ;...
* Your| Name ;...
* Full Address ;...
* C|ty State Z|p ;...
* PHone # ;...
* Sex | Age ;...
* Current.Jobs ;...
Thank You.

Return to “Other types of African scams”