RECOVERY SCAMS : Fake EFCC Nigeria, Fake FBI etc.

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: RECOVERY SCAMS : Fake EFCC Nigeria, Fake FBI etc.

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 am

"Barr. richard lord QC brickcourt" <barr.richard.brickcourtchamber@gmail.com>

My Dear Noble Brother Kara Ben Nemsi Effend,
Compliment of the season, i am barrister Richard Lord QC,from united
kingdom i m be invited to Africa due to the scamming activities that
is going on over here in africa. I was formerly invited by the
President of Nigeria & the President of Ghana, to stand for every
foreign beneficiarise, and verify every of there transaction here in
Africa which are be helping the africa children and also a contractors
but has not been recieving anything from Africa, that is the most
reason i was invited to Africa.

I was ordered by the president of Ghana to contact you on your e-mail
address, and stand as your lawyer here in Africa.

And he also told me that a bank has been asking you to send down
money to enable them transfer your fund to you here in Ghana according
to the monitoring unit , right now i want you to forward every
information of the bank, their address, their name, so that i can go
and verify if it's real or they are fake, but mean while you have to
inform them of my coming, besides the president told me that they've
requested some amount of money from you, but what you have to do now
you will have to send the money down to me so that i can go and see
if it's true i will pay the money, but if it's not real i will have to
send your money back to you because my duty is to protect your
interest and transfer every of your funds to you.

Understand that the president has warn every of its paliament member
not to contact in any way for any reasons because i am here to carry
such duties.

And i want you to know that whenever you are called by anybody saying
you here have a coseignment box in an airport or in a security company
or any order location be it at the western union, or at the money gram
office, just tell them that your barrister will have to come and
cornfirm it before you can do anything and if any refugee son call you
from Nigeria or Ghana you should give them my phone number, so you
also inform me of that by write me on e-mail or call,mean while you
most inform me before giving my telephone number to anyone.

Any deplomat tell's you that he or she will have to deliver to you
any persel to you should let me know first because some of them are
not true.

All you have to do now is to follow my instructions to enable you
receive your money from Africa, just like order beneficiaries like
you who has been sending to Africa, but has not been receiving before
now.
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 am

IP: 41.216.50.26
Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Tel: Not found

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES,
INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING, CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY:

THIS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAME TO BENIN REPUBLIC YESTERDAY FROM NEW YORK, AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH US PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA, WORLD BANK PRESIDENT ROBERT B. ZOELLICK AND THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT OVER THE R ATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN HER COUNTRY.

I HAVE MET WITH THE BENIN NEWLY INSTALLED PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DR YAYI BONII WHO CLAIMED IGNORANT OF THE EVIL PAPERATED IN HIS COUNTRY BUT PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FUND BENEFICIARIES/ CONTRACTORS RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS WITHIN NEXT 48HRS. RIGHT NOW, AS DIRECTED IN THE MEETING, WE HAVE APPROVED A COMPENSATION/PART- PAYMENT OF $2.5M TO ALL AFFECTED BENEFICIARIES WHICH YOU ARE AMONG. ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO RELEASE THIS APPROVED FUND TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY TODAY. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND IN YOUR POSSESSION IS YOUR NOTARIZATION FEE TO THE UN IS SUM OF $98 ONLY.

SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK.AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONCE AGAIN NOTE: THAT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE NIGERIAN / BENIN AFRICAN SCAMS THAT ALL THEY ARE AFTER IS TO RIPE YOU OFF YOUR MONEY AND AT THE END YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS, BUT NOTE THAT THIS IS NO SCAM AND IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA.
ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS,FOR EASIER RECEIVE OF YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $10.000 MTCN THROUGH WESTERN UNION DUE TO THEIR MANAGEMENT FOR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $2.500.000.00USD,
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 am

Tom West <dsclarkpolice@gmail.com>

*[image:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurltp:/ ... ogowestern union.jpg&imgrefurltp://www.festivalsegou.org/Festival,textpartners.htm&h&w6&sz&tbnidwP-QhFmZ0J:&tbnh&tbnw6&prevmages?qstern+union+logo&saoiage_result&resnumctage&cd*
*WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 473 LEU, DE AKPAKPA ROAD.*
*WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY WORLDWIDE:*
*OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.*
*COTONOU BENIN Email address:
[infowesternagent1@yahoo.in<http://in.mc1933.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?tofowesternagent1@yahoo.in>]*

*Attn My Dear Beneficiary *

*My name is Tom West directed from USA. to Ghana/Togo Western Union Branch
Manager, now resident in Cotonou Benin Republic. I am a citizen of U.S.A.

So am here now because of the scammers information all over in Africa
mostly in Nigeria and Cotonou Benin Republic to make sure that all the
belongings funds get to their foreign beneficiaries, which i sent you an
e-mail since two days ago and i have not had back from you, what is going
on my dear, are you still alive or not.

*Congratulation to you regarding your fund of $1.6m dollars in the western
union computer system and has the western union controller general i have
just prepare for you your first 10 mtcn of $70,000usd, and i have just
activated names into your 10 mtcn of $70,000usd for you to cash it
immediately today so you make sure you send the remittance fee of $58 usd
to the Western Union secretary to Cotonou Benin Republic,

*Immediately you send it you send the information to my mailbox and you
make sure you wait at the western union office in less than 30 minutes your
complete 10 mtcn of $70,000 payment information will be release to you
today.

*Note:Beneficiary, your money is been protected by a insurance policy,
which makes it impossible for we to deduct any amount from the money before
it has been remitted to you.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 am

^^

IP: 41.190.3.120
Subject: CONTACT THOMAS EBONY IN UK.

UNITED BANKFOR AFRICA NIGERIA ZARIA STREET, GARIKP.M.B. 0187, GARIK, ABUJA FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA).
MY DEAR IN CHRIST.I WAS CONTACTED BY NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE IN LONDON THAT THEY WILL NOT MAKE THE DELIVERY UNLESS YOU ARE WITH THE KEYS SO THAT YOU INSPECT THE BOXES AS SOON AS THE DISPATCHER ARRIVES TO YOUR ADDRESS. AND IT IS A GOOD JUST AS I TOLD YOU, BECAUSE I WAS TOLD BY NIGERIA BRANCH MANAGER OF NEBRO THAT IT IS THEIR MODALITY OF DELIVERY.AS I WAS CONTACTED ABOUT THE KEY YESTERDAY EVENING THEN I TOLD AMBASSADOR THOMAS EBONY THE DIPLOMAT TO GO WITH THE KEY TODAY SO THAT HE WILL SEND IT TO YOU IN UK. BUT AS YOU WERE EARLIE INFORMED WE DO NOT WANT THE UBA NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE KEYS SO I HAVE GIVEN THE KEYS TO AMBASSADOR THOMAS EBONY WHO LEFT TO UK THIS MORNING AND HE CALL ME THAT HE HAVE ALREADY GET TO UK, HE WILL MEET THE LONDON BRANCH MANAGER ON HOW TO SEND THE KEYS TO YOU.BUT I HAVE WARNED HIM TO SEND THE KEYS BY HIMSELF BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT THE UBA NEBRO DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE IN LONDON TO TAMPER WITH THE KEYS OR DIVERTING THE TWO BOXES TO ANOTHER PERSON IF THEY KNOWS THAT THE CONTENT IS CASH.
THIS IS THE AMBASSADOR THOMAS EBONY E-MAIL ADDRESS; thomasebony.diplomats2008@yahoo.com wrote him now for the keys to enable him do everything tomorrow before coming down to Nigeria.
SO WRITE THE NEBRO MANAGER IN LONDON THAT THE KEYS WILL BE SEND TO YOU, AS I HAVE EXPLAIN TO NIGERIA BRANCH MANAGER. ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF WE SEND THE KEY IN NIGERIA THE DRUG AND CUSTOM AGENCY HERE WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE USING THE KEYS FOR AND THEY WILL STOP THE SHIPMENT. NIGERIA MANAGER SAID IS GOOD TO HAVE THE KEYS BEFORE THE BOXES TO ENABLE YOU VERIFY THE CONTENT BEFORE SIGN THE BOOKLET FROM THE LADY. JUST CONTACT THE AMBASSADOR THOMAS EBONY ON HOW TO GET THE KEYS SENT TO YOU.REV MARKDIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNITUNITED BANK FOR AFRICA234 80 38782723.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

IP: 41.138.172.87
Subject: Re: 2012 FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE.
Tel: +2348037000215

Office of the President
State House, Presidential Villa, Abuja Nigeria.
Good Governance & Sustainable Economic Development
Ref: Sir,
Re: 2012 FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE.I write with reference to our earlier letter Ref. No.FGN/CP0325/11, on above subject and wish to draw your attention toseveral unclaimed payments following 2011 intelligence report onforeign transactions we received which revealed that International fundtransfer have been unduly abandoned or delayed overseas, Due to theillegal operations of Bank officials,So far now, we have recoveredfunds/excess crude oil/gas payments abandoned in various countries andcash consignment boxes apprehended from illegal fake diplomats, Basedon this, I hereby solicit your cooperation to receive about USD121Million there at which 60% will be returned to me thereafter.Kindlyconfirm your contact Address, Phone/Cell phone numbers/ BankingInformation so that I will prepare changes of ownership papers in yourfavor for uninterrupted payment in your favor within 7days.

For further details, kindly furnish;Your full name:...................
Your address;..............................
Tel; ......................................................Cellphone; .................................
Bank Details;...............................................

You are hereby advised not to communicate or duplicate thismessage to anybody for any reason whatsoever for security of mypositions and to avoid misdirection/fund diversion. So keep it secrettill you secure our funds.get back to me by SMS/phone as soon aspossible.Thanks for adhering to this request.
Sincerely.Amb. Hassan Tukur,
Principal Secretary to the President;
Tel: +2348037000215, text message acceptable.Copyright (c) 2011: Presidency Nigeria_ _ All rights reserved.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:56 am

IP: 41.216.48.28
Subject: United Nation Scam Victim Programmed

Its my pleasure to introduce my self to you; my name is Mrs. Jean Wood I am from Australia base here in Benin republic, I work under the
United Nation Scam Victim Programmed with the National Police Fraud Unit and Criminal Investigation Department, which is under the United
Nation Here in Benin republic.
After through our intelligence Monitoring Network we have discovered that some group of unscrupulous elements has fraudulently using the
United Nation and Benin government letter headed paper to miss-inform creditors like you causing a lot of problems and irregularities
towards the release of your long overdue payment because of all this fraudulent act this office has been dully intervened on the release of
your funds. We have been mapped out to verify and investigate properly on your fund by the current Chairman under United Nation Scam Victim
Program, Based on our findings in this investigation department we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go
about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country Benin.
We were informed that some Hoodlums are contacting you in respect to the collection of your fund which was long approved in your favor. As
a matter of fact we have been on this investigation for some time,known to no one but the Presidency and some top government official
who are in support of this investigation teamed to help stop fraudulent activities in country, and as well restore the image that
has been tarnished by this group of people.
Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from you illegally, and we wish to
list them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us with the name of whom scammed you among them as we want to make
sure your payment is routed to you without any further delay. Note that we will surely deal and bring to book the people using the names
of government officials below. If only you will cooperate with us byco indicating correctly any of them.
The Scammers using below government officials names have been arrested:
Dr. Moris Moore: Fedex Courier Company!
Mr. Peter Arinze: Fedex Courier Company!
Rev. Mike Igbo: DHL Courier Company
Dr. JOhn Moris: Director Diamond Bank Benin republic !Emeeka Chijioke: Steff Diamond Bank. Benin republic
Sunday Imo: Director Eco Bank!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

IP: 74.168.207.147
Subject: U.s Treasure Department Office

U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220

Attn:

This email is to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment which is truly $15.500.000.00 USD. The New Prime Minister ( UK) scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans.News had it that over the past,numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.

With the help of the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's and with the FBI we have noticed that people have being asked to pay outrageous amount of money by these impostors for the transfer of their funds to them. We want you to stop all communication that has to do with these fraudsters who have been requesting unreasonable sums of money from you to release your funds which they do not have access to.

We have received a mandate and instructions from the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's to commence the immediate release of your funds through one of the following payment options stated below depending on your choice:

1. Payment via Automatic Teller Machine (ATM card): This is where you will be sent an Automatic Teller Machine card with Pin also known as ATM card (A Master Card would be issued). Upon receipt of your custom ATM card you will be allowed to withdraw $10,000 per day by default and you are given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your bank account.

2. Certified Cashiers Check or Bank Draft: In this case you will be sent a certified bank draft or check signed in your favor which you will deposit in any bank for it to be cleared within 3 to 5 working days at most depending on your bank.

3. Online Banking ( Bank To Bank Transfer) to enable you process this operation, $185 Dollars is Required for opening for an online banking operation, that will enable you get access to your account Online.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from FedEx and UPS website to confirm people like you whom have successfully received their payment safely.

Name : Mrs. Jeannie Michael: FedEx Tracking Number: 794588016471 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code)%3c
Name : Mrs. Vista Rayne Arnold: FedEx Tracking Number: 796925954101 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code)%3c

You are advised to select one out of the three options on how you wish to receive your $15.500.000.00 USD, Your Online Banking Acess or ATM card or Check/Bank Draft will be shipped via Courier Shipping Company and would get to you within 2 working days at most.

For international shipping as stated by our company We had to sign contract with Courier for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual $320.99 to $150.99 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort.

You are advised to contact the Department's Officer responsible for the shipping of your Check or ATM card with the following information for shipping of your payment Check or ATM card.

Department's Officer: Ms. Terri Bradson
Email- terribradson@superposta.com

And provide her with the following information:

Your full Name................
Your Address:................
Home/Cell Phone:.................
AGe.......................

The Department's Officer Christine Louise Sermon will provide you with instructions on how you are to make payment of the $150.99 only for the shipping of your ATM card or Cashiers Check.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 am

IP: 41.138.168.202
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN ATM CARD FROM FEDEX NEW YORK
Tel: +15167770994

Importance: Normal

FedEx New York, I am Robert Carbuccia.ADDRESS >
FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY10007 Delivery ATM payment
department inheritance fund.Reply Email : fedxsendpackage@gmail.com
phone: +1-516-777-0994. mobile.Today I am contacting you
regarding that your Atm Card must be on the way as soon as
you send your remain last fee due to that we receive a
letter from United Nation last week to clear all pending
luggages in the Fedex offices due to differents report by
customers all over the Global net works .now I am urging you finaly to meet up
the fomer demand by the fedex office new york to enable you
receive your Good atm card which was lied on the fedex office
new york to avoid those that always came and claim you have
sent them to receive on your behalf and if i told you many
things we have be geting regarding your atm card as illegal
people were caming to present them self that they was sent by
you which you decline while because of what you siad in the
past that you did not sent any one to claim on your behalf
that is why we disagree with them.kindly use your initiative
as a human being to send your last fee and take your atm card
for sure do not listen to those that casting others
tanishing the immage of people dont mind the enemy to confuse
you because they dont want your progress send your fee and
enjoy your atm card i am assuring you from today.you have to contact Mr kelvin Smith in this
Email bellow. and take your atm card immediately you send your
last obligation fee send it and see your miracle.Email:
kelvin_smith_fedex@qatar.iophone: +234-803-482-26233.Thanks
Robert carbucciaFedex new york office.phone:
+1-516-777-0994. mobile.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

IP: 41.216.63.11
Subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary Your ($2.800 000.00)
Tel: +22968245987

Attention Dear Beneficiary,
We are very sorry for what happen to you since last year till now,Now listen very attentively, the reason this money is coming to you is that the Federal Government Of Benin Republic has found out that you was scammed and uptil now you received nothing from those scammers,so we have arrested those that scammed people including you.

Then since last week after we did not hear from you or receive your mail we have made arrangement with United Bank For Africa BENIN REPUBLIC on how to transfer your fund into your bank account in your country,the total fund you about to receive which UBA Bank is going to transfer into your personal account is ($2.800 000.00) two million eight hundred thausand united state dollars and what you have to do right now is to contact the bank immediately so that the manager will transfer your fund into your bank account.

Secondly you have to be informed that we have paid the bank for the open of new account fee for you, then the money that remain which you will pay to the Oceanic Bank is wire transfer fee which is $98.00 only to enable the Bank transfer your money directly into your bank account within few days.

So Try to contact bank through this.HON.MR.ERE OMATA,OCEANIC BANK MANAGER
MANAGER'S PHONE NUMBER..+22968245987
EMAIL boceanic96@yahoo.com
Please make sure you follow bank manager's instruction and forward all your bank account detail where to transfer your money into and your current telephone number.

This is the information the Bank Manager need from you.
YOUR COUNTRY............
YOUR FULL NAME........YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER............
NAME OF YOUR BANK................
OCCUPATION...........
HOME ADDRESS.....

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 am

IP: 41.71.176.110
Subject: RE: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS
Tel: +2348059421538

Guaranty Trust Bank plc635 Akin Adesola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail:(gtbank_plc@rediffmail.com)
Office Telephone number: +2348059421538

Attention: (Honorable Beneficiary)
Guaranty Trust Bank electronic Notification Service (GeNs)RE: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS
This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of its realistic value. Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some Nigerian Officials some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr.Julius Cooker) the rightful Director of The inter-transfer switch Intercontinental Bank International Plc and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". On the 1st of October 2008, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun O) introduced a Commission named the "E.C.D.R" (Executive Committee on Debt Recovery) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O) and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/fund delays/interrupted funds Payments and to also Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries to

satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large.

Presently, we are being paid by the American Government in other to avert Scam and also to avert beneficiary funds delays here in Nigeria.

So far, we have succeeded in Settling the likes of (Mrs.Daisy Fox, Mr..Edward Smyth etc).

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:12 am

IP: 41.138.172.193
Subject: GOOD DAY Urgent Matter Thanks.

ATTN ;I am pleased to bringing this peace of information to you as concerning to your outstanding debt in Nigeria,although I was a contractor to NNPC of which I saw your file among ours when I visited the office of the director contract payment commission.You may wonder to know my interest, am an American and also pass through what I perceive you are also going through at moment as concerning your payment with Nigerian government. You see, at a time like this, it is only those that has human heart can come out and make recommendations, re-calling my pass ordeal with scam artist who impost themselves as genuine government official and rip me off close to 850, 000$in the process of receiving my contract benefit which I lost my house, my wife and kids, even borrowed monies from my bank but to no avail.I was notified through a commission on 6th of May.2012 that I should get ready to visit the commission before the month runs off which I travel down to Africa for the above reasons and it surprises me to see that all payment I made in the pass was a waste because no one ask for any payment up front apart from token payment processing fee of $420 to my contract files which is payable to the commission at receiving of my funds, it surprise me to see a file with this contact and name, which I took upon myself to make a contact to whosoever that it may concern to recommend this commission in which I was duly paid of my contract sum, for the person to go through the samecommission and get paid also.But I must tell you the needs to be at present at the commission in person so that you can understand the situation very well.Here is my contact for further guard line, you can reach me, my name is MR, James mcgill, Address: 130 Adams street, Eden NORTH CAROLINA 27288, and Email:jamesmcgill284@yahoo.com ,you will hold me responsible if there is no positive result. I look forward to celebrate with you.Now contact the contract payment commission on these fellow telephone numbers; office:+234-8057732940 ; Email:patricuzo@hotmail.com, be rest assured that yourlong waited payment will be made as soon as you get through to the commission direct, the contact person is MR.patric uzoRegards,MR, James mcgill

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 16

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 am

IP: 41.216.50.32
Subject: United States Ambassador to Benin Republic.

From the desk of Prof. James W .Knight.
United States Ambassador to Benin Republic.
20 Embassy Suit Cotonou, Republic Due Benin.
11 Airport ROAD COTONOU REPUBLIC DU BENIN
Emails: knight196586@yahoo.com
US Ambassador to Benin Republic
Hello Dear:
Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience
With various 'scammers' claiming to be high government officials and thereby
Defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money. The activities of these scammers
Has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and
You now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the
Internet.
Well, I am an American and the internet was created by the Americans for the
Purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting
Genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic
consignment" to you in United State, in order to differentiate myself from the
Many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United
States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador.
Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States
Is cheated by Benin Republic.
Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this
Dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to
Show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On
The other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being
Able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.
Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you
Expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take
Advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the
Probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard
Performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 am

IP: 41.138.89.38
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Dear Beneficiary,
We are aware that you have not received your funds which is to the tune of $8,000,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost took the funds for themselves for selfish reasons and some individuals who have also taken advantage of the situation all in attempt to swindle your funds which has led to
unnecessary delay in the receipt of your funds.
The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president
of Benin republic, President Yayi Boni to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found
not to have received their Contract funds, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance, Loan and the likes. There are two ways in which you could receive your payment.
ATM Card: You will be issued a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card has to be renewed in 4 years time. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a
handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.
Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.

Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via a secure postal service. The CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC has signed a contract with their courier service which should expire by June 1st 2012 and you will only need to pay $450 instead of $620 saving you $170. So if you pay
before June 1st 2012 you save $170. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop
communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any..

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:39 pm

^^

IP: 41.216.44.35
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary Dear Sir David Lindsay.Your urgent response.
Tel: +22966992132

JUSTICE LINDA OJI (ESQ)CHIEF CONSULTANTJUSTICE LAW CHAMBERNO. 175 MEDOMBO STREET COTONOU BENIN .TEL: +229-66 99 21 32
Email:b.lindaoji60@live.com

Attn:Beneficiary
Dear Sir David Lindsay.

this is really true okay.

You are advice to expedite action bysending the required sum of $129.00 via Western Union Money Transfer as you have directed through the name of the recipient agent MR.NWAYEBE SAMUEL EZENWA i hope you have the full payment information? Do not hesitate to contact me via this telephone number telephone:

+229-66 99 21 32 for more oral discussion with updates information.

Awaiting your quickest response by sending the payment confirmation details so i can expedite actions by proceeding for the normalizationand renewed of your ownership claim certificate. This is the ideal you need to do to get your fund transfer. I hereby rest my case here till I hear from you again. I hope you understand my email and my response to you as well.

Now i am waiting for your Urgent relpy as soon as possible.

Thanks for your urgent attention and compliance.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

IP: 46.167.245.118
Subject: UNITED NATIONS/WORLD BANK COMPENSATION UNIT.

Importance: Normal
Errors-To: compensation@unitednation.org
Reply-To: scam-compensation@consultant.com
Message-Id: <20120605093748.36156D580C@emkei.cz>

Attention:

You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended Few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD 850,000,00 Each(Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars).

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr. DAVID COLMAN of our paying center in London England, as he is our representative in England, contact him immediately for your Cheque/Wire transfer.

Therefore, you are in obligation to send the following informations, Your Full Name, Sex, Age, Occupation, Nationality, Tel/Fax number and your correct mailing address .

Follow the link for your perusal; http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm

Email: scam-compensation@consultant.com
Phone/Fax: +447045764697

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you have encountered .

Thanks and God bless you and your family, Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Payment.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,
UNITED NATION.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams