More 419s, part 15

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: More 419s, part 15

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

MY GOOD FRIEND IN CHRIST</DIV>
I am Mrs kathrine Hills from Netherlands,I am 58 years old,i am Deaf suffering from a long time cancer of the breast,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next four months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. for security reason kindly <A hrefttp://basildonwindowcleaning.co.uk/ ... CHRIST.rtf"><FONT color000FF><U>click here</U></FONT></A> for more information.</DIV>Yours in Christ,</DIV>
Mrs. kathrine Hills</DIV>
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: Dearest One Please Be Honest
T
Message-Id: <20120318030103.39C2041C3CF2@email.ptpn3.co.id>

PHILIPPIANS - 4 v13 I Can Do All Things.

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

Good day

As you read this message, may the peace of the Lord be with you Amen, My name is Mrs. Marion William, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 71 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wealthy husband for humanitarian care rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me to carry out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of US$6.5Million to you which I want you to distribute 70% of these money to any charity home, and the rest for yourself, please for further information contact me ASAP for more information.

Waiting to hear from you today if you could be trusting.

God Bless you.
Regards,
Mrs. Marion William
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm

IP: 46.4.61.16
Subject: ATTN: HAPPY NEW YEAR .. IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.
Tel: +12132218320

(UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS
870 BLAZA 20 A NEW CA. USA 10017
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027

Attention; Sir/Madam,

ATTN: IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.

We have actually been authorized by the Presidency, Federal Republic of Benin and the Governing Board, Central bank of Benin Republic to investigate the unnecessary delay of your payment, recommend and approve your claims for payment if the report of the unclaimed contract/inheritance funds is genuine. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are trying to divert your money into their private accounts, to forestall this, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal identification number (PIN) and your transfer access code (T.A.C), This will enable only you have direct control over this fund, we have also agreed with the presidency that we will handle this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the officials of the Federal Republic of Benin.We obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee in your favor
from the presidency of Benin Republic, Hence we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendations and instructions. Your entire long suffering Inheritance/Contract fund of $2.5M has been credited in your favor to be paid out through our paying Money Gram Service outlet in California, America. Hence you shall be receiving your funds in US Dollars.

You are therefore advised to contact Mr. Edward Moris, via Email address below:(customercaremoneygr@globomail.com) or phone +12132218320 to collect your original payment slip with your pin and transfer access code and Reference Numbers for the transfer.

Note you are advised to furnish Mr.EDWARD Moris the details listed below to avoid transfer of this fund into a wrong person.

1) Your full name. ..................
2) Home Telephone and mobile #............
3) Full address and your Occupations............
4) Your City and Country......................
5) Your Age/Marital status...............
6) Your Text Question and Answer: .............

Besides note,that the above information will enable him get your original payment slip and identification number (PIN) and also your transfer access code (T.A.C) and Reference Numbers As soon as this information is received.

Be also informed that you shall be required to open a transfer Payment file with the California based Money Gram office for the purpose of this transfer.

We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

Best Regards,
CAPT.MARY JANNY
UNITED NATIONS,
CALIFORNIA, USA

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 pm

IP: 41.203.64.129
Subject: MIZUHO BANK...MORE DETAILS
Tel: Not found

Greetings Buydah R.S. Buhk,Thanks very much for your mail and reply.My name is Takuo Hirota from Mizuho Corporate bank (Japan).I have established personal contact with you after my long search for asuitable beneficiary/next of kin to assist me make claim for the funds with avalue of $27,000,000.00 USD (Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars Only) inmy bank.The deceased depositor Mr. Raymond who died during theJapan Tsunami quake that devastated North-East Japan in March this year.Government investigation reveals that himself and his entirely family had beenkilled amongst the Tens of thousands believed to have died as result of tsunamiand huge earthquake that triggered.The late depositor declared in his official papers that thenext of kin was his son which also died in the Tsunami meaning the entire fundsafter a period of time would be reverted to Japanese Government as unclaimedfunds.I had already start working out strategies and modalities tosee that the funds is out of Japan and deposit in another affiliate bank,awaiting claim on a matching beneficiary where you now come in as a result of amatching surname with the deceased.Release paperworks and probate papers will be processed inour high court here in Japan with the services of an attorney beforeestablishing contact with the affiliate bank which has custody over theinheritance.For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Japanconcerning monetary transactions, I will advise that we make use of emailcommunication which is much more secured and also for records purpose of allour correspondence and fax messages when applicable.I will need to know if I can work with you in this and beable to gain your trust and also you have to agree to adhere to all instructionif we must succeed and take custody of the deposited inheritance from theaffiliate bank presently in custody of the funds and upon your response, wewill talk about the sharing ratio of the inheritance when confirmed in youraccount.God bless You!!Takuo HirotaMizuho Corporate bankJapan

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

IP: 41.138.166.81
Subject: THANKS

Dear Friend
Pleaseaccept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I did not forgot your past effort and attempts to assist me now I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those Funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan.

Mean while I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that timedue to no trust. Now I want you to contact my secretary

her name is Miss Mary Madu and

her email address is (missmary.madu@yahoo.com).

Arrange with him on how the total sum of Two MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($200000000USD) will reach you safely which I have already kept foryour compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. Please send the below information to him to enable him get back to you immediately.

1 Your full Name..........2 Delivery address........3 Phone number...........4 Email address...........

IP: 41.138.167.169
Subject: RE: GOOD EVENING

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY POLICY REGULATION

CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS GARKI 11 ABUJA

FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY NIGERIA.

HonOur Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/011

LETTER OF COMPENSATION FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Attn: Beneficiary.

In view of the final resolution at the just concluded Joint meeting of
International Monetary Regulatory Agencies and the Governors of all the
Apex Financial Institutions at the Geneva conference Nigeria inparticular to mention has been mandated to grant restitution to all
Foreign and local contractors that have been victimized by some
fraudulent / corrupt Government officials in their quest for the
release of their inheritance/contract payments.

Machinery have been put in place so that the Nigerian Government
through the supervision of its Apex Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) can
effectively release the funds of all the short listed beneficiaries.

IP: 93.186.31.82
Subject: t: Re: RE: GOOD EVENING

How are you?Thanks for the emailare you ready to receive this funds into your account?.

You need to provide your account detailsand also an identification of yourself.

Thanks

Mrs.Sandra Lynn Graham
---------------------------------
IP: 41.138.165.185
Subject: RE: t: Re: RE: GOOD EVENING

I AM READY

IP: 41.71.160.165
Subject: RE: t: Re: RE: GOOD EVENING

THANKS FOR THE EMAILI HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL AND IT IS WELLUNDERSTOODI HAVE CONTACTED A LAWYER FOR THE PAPER WORK HE SAID THAT WEWILL PAY HIM FOR HIS LEGAL FEES OF {THREE THOUSAND EURO }

THANKS

MRS.SANDRA LYNN GRAHAM

IP: 41.138.165.96
Subject: PAYMENT INFORMATION

THANKS FOR THE EMAILTHE MONEY BEEN ASKED FROM YOU IF FOR THE PAPERWORK AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA .AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS MADE
AVAILABLE TO THE LAWYER THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER YOURFUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED IMMEDIATELY .

THIS IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME : MRS. LUCY NWACHUKWU

RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LOUIS KENNDY LAYOUT WUSE 2 ABUJA COUNTRY : NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION : WHO

TEXT ANSWER : ME

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm

IP: 41.86.229.79
Subject: FROM THE CHIEF JUDGE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF BENIN
Tel: +22998401530

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
ECONOMIC AND DEBT REFORM DEPARTMENT.
WORLD BANK READ, COTONOU ,BENIN REPUBLIC (Civil Procedure)
(F.H.C.B)
( ARRANGEMENT)
Why are you decided to make yourself a looser of this fund by refusing to pay the 109 dollars for the renewal of your transfer file,Be rest assure that as soon you send the $109.00usd they must start transferring of your fund through Western Union within 2hrs after confirmation of the fee without any further delay and this is the only fee you have to pay in this transaction as it was written down already by the Federal government of this country that mapped out the compensation for you OK.
be inform that the amount you will be receiving each day is $5,000.00usd once you send the $109.00usd for the renewal of your transfer file,
However,You are therefore advice to Contact the General Manager of Western union Department, Benin Republic ( Mr.Johnson Smith ) through below email address:
Kindly notify us or your nearest F.B.I office after 2hours you did not received your first payment of $5,000.00 from
Mr.Johnson Smith OK.

Send it to bellow information via western union or money gram:

Receiver name::::::::::::::::::::EMEKA CHUKS
Address::::::::::::::::::::::: Cotonou-Benin Republic.
Text question::::::::::::::::::: In God.
Answer::::::::::::::::::::: We trust.
MTCN::::::::::::::::
Sender's Name::::::::::::
Sender's Address::::
I will be waiting on your urgent feedback with the MTCN of the $109.00 thanks.
and send him your Fund Release Pin R1209I so that he will transfer your fund to you immediately they receive the $109 from you.
Thanks and accept our congratulations.
Reply to usainfousa.r602@yahoo.com
Mr. Ben Smart
From Minister Of Finance,
Federal Republic of Benin.
Telephone +229 98401530

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm

IP: 41.216.48.21
Subject: Re: MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
Tel: +22999869480

Hello Dear,Sir David Lindsay
How are you today, this is to bring you good deliver that you will receive your fund if you no get your fund via western union since you contact them this isyour opportunity to be happy to receive all your fund you spend through money gram if you believe us here ? I write to inform you that we have already sentyou $4000.00 usd dollars through money gram as we have been given themandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $4.5MillionUSD,via money gram by this government.I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phonebut you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even thismorning.Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you willpick up the $4000.00 usd to enable us send another $4000.00 usd today as youknow we will be sending you only $4000.00 usd per day.and it was agreed thatyou will pay the sum of $78 before they will release the payment to you.Please pick up this information and run to money gram to pick up the$4000.00usd and call Director of Opration DR SHEDRACK JOHNSON because he is the personin charge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today,TEL:+229 99869480 ,Email:( moneygram050@yahoo.com.cn ) email OR (bankplc6180@yahoo.com.cn )Him once you picked up the $4000.00 USD today.Hereis the money gram information to pick up the $4000.00; which you will bereceiving your payment $4000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them theirtransfer charge of $78 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge. So you are to re-confirm to them the below information:

Your. Receiver----------

Your. Addres ----------

Your. Country-------

Your. City-----------

Your. Tel----------

Your. Test question------

Your. Answer-----------

Your. Passport----------

Your. Email Address----------

Your. Password---------------
Here Is The Payment information of your first payment that has been transferbut it's still on hold till you send the transfer charge so you can .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:06 pm

^^Nice try with the "password"...

----------------------------------------------------------

IP: 41.203.64.131
Subject: ATM PAYMENT

FROM: FINBANK PLCLAGOS - NIGERIAWE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALLOUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKSTHAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TOCONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITEDSTATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANYTO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 ANDEMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cnTHANK YOU.MRS. SUZANNE IROCHEMANAGING DIRECTOR,FINBANK....................................... PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS. FILL AND RETURN TO US URGENTLY.THANK YOU.MRS. SUZANNE IROCHEMANAGING DIRECTOR,FINBANK.....................IN ORDER TO UPDATE OUR RECORDS, PLEASE GIVE US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION URGENTLY.1. YOUR FULL NAME.2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS.3. TELEPHONE NUMBER.4. NAME OF YOUR BANK.5. ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK.6. ACCOUNT NUMBER.THANK YOU.MRS. SUZANNE IROCHEMANAGING DIRECTOR,FINBANK.................................FROM: FINBANK PLCLAGOS - NIGERIAWE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALLOUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKSTHAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TOCONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITEDSTATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANYTO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD.. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 ANDEMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cnTHANK YOU.MRS. SUZANNE IROCHEMANAGING DIRECTOR,FINBANK.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

IP: 41.216.40.130
Subject: TNT COURIER COMPANY

TNT COURIER COMPANYAddress: Plot 5, Government residential area branch(GRA) Way, Ayaboninsa Avenue, COTONOU-BENIN.Email: tntcouriercouriercompany@yahoo.comPhone: (+234) 20363913Good day to you,This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your atm visa card left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we havent heard from you up till this moment.Many other packages, which we are supposed to deliver together with yours, had already been delivered to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our company. You can check on our website www.tnt.com track with the written numbers below and see those whom we have already delivered; they all have received their shipments in a good condition.Tracking number: 396100765 (already delivered)This is the evidence of the shipments we have already made safely and no complain. Today we brought out some packages abandon here in our office, so that is where we found yours sealed in an envelope. We had to open this all to find out is an atm card. Attached to this, is a letter sealed in the same envelope stating that this card
worth the sum $2.6 Million US Dollars also that it has already been activated for use.Reading down on this letter, which explains that the pin numbers of the card will not be giving to any other person but you and it has to be from the bank of africa which issued this card. If you wish to speak with the bank to acquire your pin numbers, you can reach the bank with below information.E-mail: atmcreding_10013_code@w.cnPerson to contact, Mr Clifford MartinsPhone no: (+234) 20363913The pin numbers will be issued to you by this bank; this will be when the card gets to you tomorrow. We had a dispute with the (NICON) Insurance office about your insurance certificate which they demand $155 for that, but now all has been settled. We are happy to inform you that Your ATM CARD is inside one of the ENVELOPES we are to dispatch today.Since you are having it difficult to raise the $155 needed, the fee is now reduced to $75 for you. So you can now send $75
only to receive your CARD. A tracking number will be forwarded to you upon receiving the fee $75. The agent will call you once the package arrives in your city then you give him more directions on how to drive down to your house. You will need to sign on the papers which he will give to you once the driver reaches your house. After this, you have to call the bank for your pin# as this can not be send in a mail to you for some security reasons. Note, you can also change the pin numbers if so desire for your own safety.You are advised to send a total sum of $75.00 via western union OR money gram to the name of our receiving agent below.RECEIVER: :EMMANUEL UWADIEGWU COUNTRY: .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 pm

IP: 41.203.79.249
Subject: I am writing to confirm the fact if you are (DEAD) or (ALIVE)

Dear Beneficiary

I am
writing to confirm the fact if you are (DEAD) or (ALIVE) and failure to
reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr. James William said
was right that you are dead. Mr. James William has agreed to pay the
needed charge fee valued of $110.00 dollars required for the last Fee of
your payment release but we have not gotten the money from her yet as she said that before and after we contacted you its lie so we want to
find out if you are DEAD or not so if you are still (ALIVE) you are

advice in your own best interest to reply back The only money you will

pay to our office here is just $110.00 for the release of this payment

Take note of this now so we can stop further communication with Mrs.

Linda William and transfer the $1.5 Million US Dollars.to your giving
address

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $110.00 TO OUR CASHIER NAME THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

Receivers Name Pius Ogugua
CountryBenin Republic
CityCotonou
Text questionThanks?
Text answers God
Amount$110.00usd
MTCN Number?
first
before releasing your fund today You must send us the details provided
by Western Union immediately you made the payment of $110usd.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mr-benjamin-debrah1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 am

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=82014
Khan211
- 47 y/o male
- uae, United Arab Emirates
- English, English, Arabic
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-04 07:32:29
- ID: 82014
Hello my beloved Compliment of the day to you,I am Mr. Ahmed Khizer Khan a citizen of UAE. am working in bank of uae . I'm happy to know you and have to contact you

Hello MY BELOVED,
I am Mr. Benjamin Debrah a citizen of Ghana .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Mr. Daniel.The fund is now without any claim because Mr. Daniel died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008 . I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details .
Strictly send it to my private email account : mr-benjamin-debrah1 @hotmail.com or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.

At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund .
Best regards,
Benjamin Debrah.
mr-benjamin-debrah1@hotmail.com

Mr. Ahmed Khizer Khan has joined Burj Bank as the President and CEO
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 am

Received: from [197.255.174.232] by web140520.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Apr 2012 06:15:33 PDT
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:15:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

How are you together with your family ? I think all is well. Despite the fact that I did not know you in person or have i seen you before but due to the reliable revelation,I decided to share this lucrative opportunity with you, I have no other choice, so kindly consider this message as vital, believing that sooner or later we will be multi cash in,

First and foremost, I have to introduce myself to you. I am Mr Chris Christie, I AM THE GOVERNOR OF NEW JERSEY here in my country, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. I am married with two children.

I want you to assist me in other to transfer the sum of TWENTY FIVE, FIVE Million United States Currency ($25.5,000,000.00) into your reliable account as the contract beneficiary on a finished project that was awarded to me some years ago,. A project was awarded to me which i carried out successfully with (11.4,000,000,00) So we are having outstanding 13 Millions Approximately.

If you are ready to assist me, set up a new bank account or forward to me any one available so that the process will commence .

I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that everything will be smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will resign and come over to your country for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the fact that it is two man business.My lawyer is the third-man in this transaction..So all risk safe..

Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a legal back up as we commence.
Further information will be given to you as soon as I receive your reply.or Opinion

Sincerely
Chris Christie
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=212299

osewang4you
- 32 y/o female
- beijing, China
- English, Cantonese, English
- finance
- Have 1 children

Description:
I`m a simple woman that lives a simple life, i always respect the feelings of others

Ideal match description:
i'm looking for people who knows what love is all about.it is good to makes friends and choose a friend

DEAR FRIEND,

COMPLIME NTS OF THE DAY.I AM MRS ROSE WANG FROM CHINA.I HAVE A BUSHINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BENEFIT BOTH OF US.KINDLY GET BACK TO ME DIRECTLY AT(rosewang45@yahoo .com.cn) OR CALL ME VIA THIS NUMBER BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OF MY PROPOSAL.THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR FAMILY.
MOBILE NUMBER: 008618792684158

YOUR SISTER.
ROSE WANG.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm

IP: 81.91.229.189
Subject: YOUR ONLINE BANKING PAYMENT HAVE APPROVAL.
Tel: +22966231889

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. JOSEPH EKEH,

SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BENIN REPUBLIC

ADDRESS: 207 AVENUE GOVERNMENT AREA BENIN REPUBLIC.

Attention,

I am glad to announce to you today that a new payment policy has been

adopted and you have been short listed for payment via Online Banking, So

kindly urgent contact Financial Bank Plc Benin republic where the funds

approve by Benin Republic government to transfer online into your account

and you are to assure you follow there online payment instruction to make

sure the transaction goes successful.

Below is the contact information of Financail Bank Plc Benin Republic:

Contact Person: Pastor Christian Andrew

E-mail financial.bk@live.fr

Phone +22966231889.

Endeavor to email him the following information for immediate processing.

FULL NAME:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: Treat As Urgent ok oko1
Tel: 0120304195240

Message-Id: <20120304195240.2F10327D8690@isp3.lws.local>

Dear friend,

I am a staff of ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK in Benin Republic. I want to transfer an abandoned sum of US$5.5million into your bank account for us to share it. The depositor is Late Saif al-Arab Gaddafi. On 30th April 2011, the Libyan government reported that Saif Al-Arab and three of his young nieces and nephews were killed by a NATO airstrike on his house during the 2011 Libyan civil war leaving nobody for the claim. I have all the information about the Deceased customer`s account and as such, we can both collect the money without any problem. There is no risk involve in this transaction. Your share will be 40% while 60% will be for me. If you can do this business and keep the top secret then, contact me through this my email address smith.washington01@gmail.com

Kindly forward your banking details for the transfer as indicated below:
Your bank name.........
Bank address....
Account number....
Your private email address...
Your Private phone number......

See more here: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... ibya-video

I am waiting to hear from you as to enable me give you the text of application to fill for the release of the fund.

yours truly,
Smith Awala.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams