I am Mrs.Patricia Lean from England .I am a childless widow. I am
married to the late Engr. Hassan Lean of blessed memory who worked with
British embassy in Kuwait for twelve years and retired as an oil
merchant, before he died in 2006.After the death of my husband, I
decided not to join the re-marriage or get a child outside my
matrimonial home.
I fought against cancer with 4 years after his death, fibroid
problems and hearing impairment as a result of drug reactions. We were
married for eight years without children. He died after a short illness.
Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last long in the next 3
months because of my illness with cancer. I have a deposit of 10.6Million Pounds (Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand Pounds).
I want to invest this fund into charity organization, In short I want
to use it to
improve humanity. I am taking this decision because I do not have a
child who will inherit this money and I can not believe my relatives,
because they were hostile to me, since I have been suffering cancer.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall inform my lawyer to help you
for the release of the fund to you. I want you to exclusively use
this fund to help the less privileged and build orphanage homes.
The grace of God encouraged me to take this bold step.Please also
assured me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
God bless you.
Mrs.Patricia Lean
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lottery scam, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

IP: 197.255.164.227
Subject: Happy Easter
Tel: Not found

Attn; Please,Let us start by wishing you a Happy Easter to you in Advance, How ever we want to sincerely say this to you now that we are highly disappointed at youfor such low thinking of yours because we all knowthat the funds ($15.5 Million US Dollars) is legally yours which have been approved in your good favor.

But thatis notenough reason for you to change the beneficiary ownership without informing us of the change of ownership which we just received a new account which you just sent in now.

The problem with this new account is that it does not bear your name as the beneficiary but it bears a name of your next of kin by name Calvin Wright.
His names and address is very different from yours and we have also been informed by your next of kin that you are unable to make complete claim of your $15.5 million us dollars which you next of kin also informed us that you instructed him to pay the transfer service charge/ITCR and receive your fund.

How ever we have successfully completed verifications on your fund transfer today to your next of kin Calvin Wright today to confirm the legitimate release of your $15.5 million us dollars payment into your new bank account below

Bank Name: Bank of America
Routing & Swift Code: 111000753
Account Number: 7002173800
Beneficiary: Calvin Wright

We have now called on the Director of Operations Foreign Affairs Department of there awareness of your next of kin and the new account details but they have denied the knowledge of your next of kin and the new account.

Therefore, we are highly biased as who to trust or pay as such we want to verify and confirm authoritatively before we make the payment of the $15.5 million us dollars out.

Do you still wish to have your $15.5 million us dollars released into the new account of Calvin Wright above?

Let us know by email immediately before it is late today. We shall work .
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lottery scam, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 pm

IP: 41.206.85.35
Subject: It is my pleasure to share this good news with you

Dear friend,It is my pleasure to share this good news with you.I hope you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to impose on you for the mutual benefit of both of us. I am professor QasimHabiba banker in one of the most African leading banks here incote divoireinwest Africa.I need yoururgent assistancein transferring the sum of (usd11.5 m) million into your account.This money belongs to one of the (United Nationspeace keepers) who died during thecivil warincote divoirein the year 2002.You can read more aboutivory coastwar by clicking on this site bellow, (http://www.google.com/search?hlen&qdoqu ... 800&bih433)This account has been dormant for so many years in our bank without any body to claim the fund because the account holder died along with his family in the war living no body behind to claim the fund.I want to present you as thenext of kinof the deceased customer using my position in the bank.Our bank officials are planning to divert the fund into our bank treasury as an unclaimed fund by the end of this fiscal year.I don't want the fund to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund.So this is the reason why I contacted you so that both of us can handle the deal and share the money and invest together in your country.In the disbursement of the money, I agree to share the money 50% / 50% with you for the provision of your account where bank will transfer the fund.I will give you more details about this project when I hear from you.This business is risk free. As a banker I know the steps to take for us to succeed in this
claim. I will provide you with every information concerning the deceased customer and the fund if the need arises.
my Email (qasimhabib2011@yahoo.com)I need your information as stated bellow for a start.1. Name in full:.......................2. Address:..............................3. Nationality:......................4. Age:.....................................5. Sex........................................6. Occupation:.......................

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 15

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:27 pm

IP: 41.216.40.130
Subject: TNT COURIER COMPANY

TNT COURIER COMPANYAddress: Plot 5, Government residential area branch(GRA) Way, Ayaboninsa Avenue, COTONOU-BENIN.Email: tntcouriercouriercompany@yahoo.comPhone: (+234) 20363913Good day to you,This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your atm visa card left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we havent heard from you up till this moment.Many other packages, which we are supposed to deliver together with yours, had already been delivered to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our company. You can check on our website www.tnt.com track with the written numbers below and see those whom we have already delivered; they all have received their shipments in a good condition.Tracking number: 396100765 (already delivered)This is the evidence of the shipments we have already made safely and no complain. Today we brought out some packages abandon here in our office, so that is where we found yours sealed in an envelope. We had to open this all to find out is an atm card. Attached to this, is a letter sealed in the same envelope stating that this card
worth the sum $2.6 Million US Dollars also that it has already been activated for use.Reading down on this letter, which explains that the pin numbers of the card will not be giving to any other person but you and it has to be from the bank of africa which issued this card. If you wish to speak with the bank to acquire your pin numbers, you can reach the bank with below information.E-mail: atmcreding_10013_code@w.cnPerson to contact, Mr Clifford MartinsPhone no: (+234) 20363913The pin numbers will be issued to you by this bank; this will be when the card gets to you tomorrow. We had a dispute with the (NICON) Insurance office about your insurance certificate which they demand $155 for that, but now all has been settled. We are happy to inform you that Your ATM CARD is inside one of the ENVELOPES we are to dispatch today.Since you are having it difficult to raise the $155 needed, the fee is now reduced to $75 for you. So you can now send $75
only to receive your CARD. A tracking number will be forwarded to you upon receiving the fee $75. The agent will call you once the package arrives in your city then you give him more directions on how to drive down to your house. You will need to sign on the papers which he will give to you once the driver reaches your house. After this, you have to call the bank for your pin# as this can not be send in a mail to you for some security reasons. Note, you can also change the pin numbers if so desire for your own safety.You are advised to send a total sum of $75.00 via western union OR money gram to the name of our receiving agent below.RECEIVER: :EMMANUEL UWADIEGWU COUNTRY: .

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 pm

IP: 41.216.48.21
Subject: IN-RESPECT TO BENEFICIARY EMAIL ID

Firstly I will like to introduce myself, I am Mr. Joe Smith. The Payment Senior Officer at Intercontinental Bank PLC, ATM payment Centre Benin Republic. My bank identity card is intact incase you need it for confirmation.
I am very glade to inform you that after crosschecking your payment files in the Headquarter of World Bank, we the bank management has been instructed to credit all your PAYMENT of US$8.5Million dollars into VISA ATM Account that will allow you to withdrawing all your fund in any ATM machine in your country which we did already on your name last week.
And according to the approval of your atm statement account, the maximum amount sign for you to be withdrawing in per day is (us$5000 dollars) till you withdraw all the total fund credit into your ATM visa account which is US$8.5 Millions dollars only and here is your ATM Account numbers been credited your total fund in your name last week is: 4088-1834-4618-9021 also the atm card and order particulars will deliver to your home address once you contact the TNT Courier Agent Mrs. Joy Moore.
However, I believe that Mrs. Joy Moore responsibility of your ATM VISA CARD is presently now in Midway International Airport, Address:5700 South Cicero Avenue Chicago, IL 60638 USA and if you would like to claim your payment in ATM VISA CARD kindly contact our agent Mrs. Joy Moore immediately you got this massage for further information's, on.
Contact Person: Mrs. Joy Moore.Also her Phone number is 773.631.524 or Email her at (diplomatjoymoore177@hotmail.fr ): also make sure you send her your full delivery information as we list in this massage to insured that the ATM CARD in parcel is deliver to your door step. But the Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is not among of a money laundry transaction coming in to USA
anyway related with drug nor fraud money, she have presented all the papers she handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping her on the airport is the delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise her to get the delivery tag so that she can exit the airport
immediately and make my delivery successful .she try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost you just $105Dollars only to get t.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: !!!Western Union Confirmation Service!!!
Tel: +23480991823235

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

WE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER REMMITTING UNIT HAVE SENT YOU YOUR FULL
COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF 270,000 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION, YOU WILL BE
RECEIVING 10.000.00 USD PER DAY. NOW WE HAVE SENT THE FIRST PAYMENT TO
YOU.

SO CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR DR. MELVIN BRIGHT AND ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR
FUNDS THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF WESTERN UNION
DIRECTOR: DR. DR JAMES SMITH
EMAIL ADRESS: wmt.debiit@w.cn
PHONE NUMBER: +234809-9182-3235

YOU ARE TO CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND ALSO CALL HIM AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE ( +234809-9182-3235) TO GIVE YOU THE REFERENCE NUMBER
TO COLLECT YOUR 10,000 USD.

CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR NAME, COUNTRY, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS/CITY,
AGE/SEX, CALL AND EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE WESTERN
UNION INFORMATION TO YOU AS URGENT AS YOU CAN.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
TRANSFER DIRECTOR
DAVID TOMASSON

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm

IP: 204.111.67.252
Subject: FUND TRANSER CONFIRMATION O.K FURTHER CREDIT ACCEPTED.

Our reference 220/7828/HSBC&</DIV>
&</DIV>
***BNP 00006938**&</DIV>
** Ordering Customer’:&</DIV>
CENTRAL BANK - NG**&</DIV>
004 SWIFT TRN 92BK&</DIV>
BANK PRIOTY (300 CRF)</DIV>
&/DIV>
Ordering Beneficiary</DIV>
&/DIV>
ATTN: HON. BENEFICIARY.</DIV>
&/DIV>
FUND TRANSER CONFIRMATION O.K FURTHER CREDIT ACCEPTED.</DIV>
&/DIV>
We have received your payment approval from our ordering Customer Service in the Central Bank of Nigeria for the further credit to your bank account from the deck of the New Governor Cbn. With all due respect, our bank has obliged to credit your account with instruction.&Quoting reference to BNP transfer regulation and in line with British Financial and Allied Conduct, your account will be affected as soon as you reconcile our 1% Cost of Transfer or you may advise us to deduct the total value and transfer the balance to your account.</DIV>
&/DIV>
Should you be willing to accept deduction, our bank is therefore urging you to contact the authorized CITI BANK Paying Officer Mr. Segun&Adaramola - Head, Global Transactions Services on Tel: 234- 802-426-1665 E-mail:&(contact.citibankgrouponline.org@gmail.com). Please ask him to issue you the Original Hard Copy of the Authority to Deduct Bill of Exchange to enable us deduct the 1% cost of transfer.&Be advised also that we only acknowledge the receipt of the ORIGINAL HARD COPY OF THE BILL OF EXCHANGE FORM, which must be duly filed and signed by the beneficiary before we can effect deduction.</DIV>
&/DIV>
Please be warned, as our bank does not trust any Nigerian Official except Mr. Segun Adaramola whom we can give attention to in any of this instruction.</DIV>
&/DIV>
Prior to our banking regulation, final credit shall be made to your account upon your instruction.</DIV>

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kazzy Soba, kazzysoba@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 am

41.83.15.184 SENEGAL

Hello My Dearest!

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since surprise not meet or had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why I decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I am Miss Kazzy, 25 years old girl from Sudan, the only daughter of Late Mr Soba Diatta,Before my father's death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works, and land developer, my father was killed by unknown man no one know why, but before he died, he is being taking to a prevent hospital where he stayed and died, but before he died, he told me everything about this money since am the only child.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother.She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,Republic of Senegal.I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of 5.7.000.00 US dollar in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However,I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as I was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started in my life. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel number 102.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over,once the fund has been transferred.I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification,then send in your questions.i will try to send you my picture in my next mail.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!
Miss.Kazzy Soba
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Samuel Kofi <zenithbankghana2004@gmail.com>

ZENITH BANK PLC,ACCRA GHANA

> *
> Community 6, Vercal Plaza, Hospital
> Road Tema
> Mobile; 00233 549 450 114
> Office tel/fax +23322950217
> *
>
* DEAR Sir*

* I receive your email,This $15million usd whose deposited by refuge
who came from Sudan with 2 boxes of consignment that contain $15m usd in
whose in your name as a good beneficiary who will receive the fund after
that the young boy will come over to you in your country that is the
reason why the *speaker of parliament am give the other to us to contact
you so that you can receive the fund immediately without any founder delay.
the needed money for the opening the account in your name is sum of $300usd.
**Sir the 15million usd whose deposit in escrow account in name in our bank
sir, we cannot make any transfer or load sum money MASTER CARD,ATM CARD to
be deliver to you in your country, we most open the account in your name
first before we can make any transfer to your bank account in your country
without any fonder delay.

You have to fill this form am send to you now so that you can send it back
to me OK.Because this is the form cover your fund in our bank as a good
beneficiary OK, *
*receive name......OYIBO OCHUKO
amount ..........$300usd
country.............Accra Ghana
A what you to call me as soon you receive my mail OK, if you send the
money try to put the MTCN in my inbox or call me with the MTCN OK.
AM WAIT FOR YOUR CALL.
BEST REGARD
DR SAMUEL KOFI MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ZENITH BANK PLC, ACCRA GHANA.
Te:00233549450114

> *Office tel/fax +2332295021*7

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:14 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <cenbnkng.nigeria7@gmail.com>

TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS NIGERIA.

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tinubu Square ,LAGOS NIGERIA
Phone: +234 1 4370774 <%2B234077174339>
RE:PAYMENT FILE Ref No: CBN/La/05c-2010.

Dear Sir,
Good day to you.
I wish to remind you that your fund is approved for immediate transfer
into your Bank Account in India and you are expected to contact me through
the above stated phone number +234 1 4370774 <%2B234077174339>and
email: cenbnkng.nigeria7@gmail.com <https://www.google.com/profiles> to
enable the immediate release of the fund to you.

Expecting your urgent reply.
Thanking you again.
Yours Sincerely,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CbnLogo.jpg>
DR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI.
Governor

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

IP: 41.216.50.26
Subject: Contact Atm Office to receive your Card
Tel: +22968222249

Contact Atm Office to receive your Card/
GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.
How are you, and your family,
All the arrangement is done about your ATM CARD,there is no problem again but i let you know that .
Our ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE Benin republic here are delivery your ATM MASTER CARD with very little amount If you are ready to receive it which can cost you $180 dollar only. Now i let you know that all your total Amount of your ATM CARD is ( $5.8 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR ONLY ) so i let you know that to Activation fee of ATM CARD before is $300 dollar in any country in this world wide. but the COMMISSIONER OF POLICE And MR IYA BONI PRESIDENCY of Benin republic held a meeting with there Cabinet the conclusion is that the activation of ATM CARD will be $180 dollar only. so if you know that you are ready to receive your ATM CARD contact
This email (Atmdepartment15@ymail.com) and ask them where you can send the $180 dollar for activation fee of your ATM.
Remember that immediately the ATM CARD will delivery to you, every day you will
Wedrawl $3500 dollar until all your total ATM MASTER CARD will got finish.Immediately you receive this email call me here +229 68222249 for more explanation.
THANK YOU GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARD
DR,John FRANK, FROM ATM DEPARTMENT OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm

^^

Patricia Lean <leanpat2020@gmail.com>

Dear Beloved

Calvary Greetings to you, Thank you very much.I am very much happy despite
my condition that at last, I have found some one who can assist in making
my wish a reality.

My situation is becoming unbearable, I dont know if I may be able to stay
up to this week but mean while you have to contact my Attorney;

Name: Barr Jude Ahaney

Legalissue House Chambers, Churchill England.

Email Contact: legalissuehouse@yahoo.fr

Please do adhered to his instructions, I am getting wick the more; do put
me in your prayers.

Once again thank you very much.
God bless you.
Mrs.Lean Pat

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 pm

IP: 204.188.231.130
Subject: CODE NO: TD-7644ED

Dear Partner,
Thanks very much for your mail and positive response towards this transaction.
I want you to know that I have personally made contact with you after my long search for a worthy beneficiary/next of kin to help me file for claim for the funds which has long been fixed deposited in my bank for over 36 calendar months, with a value of $30,000,000.00 USD (Thirty Million United State Dollars Only) in my branch.
The said deceased depositor who was an African was a very good friend of mine and I was very close to his family.We later discovered out that the late Major and his family had been killed in a suicide bombing that hit their home.
After further investigation it was also discovered that my friend did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his deposit meaning the entire funds after a number of years would be reverted to my Government as unclaimed funds due to non beneficiary.
I had to transfer the funds out of my bank which I am the Director Of Operations presently to an affliate online bank when I discovered that my Government is about taking custody of the funds due to the fact that it has been discovered that there is no approved beneficiary and next of kin to the entire funds.
I just decided to give you a more detailed explaination of the source of the funds for your to know that this transaction is a very legal 100% deal with all paperworks to be perfected from my end through our High court stating you as the beneficiary in all the document before we would proceed to the online bank presently in custody of the funds.
For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only fax messages/emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code; [CODE NO: TD-7644ED]. Should you be further interested, I would prefer you to respond back and questions you might want to ask to clear and your doubts for us to begin proceedings immediatley as we have to ensure that we get this transaction worked out and take custody of the funds within the shortest time possible as partners in this transaction.
I will need to know if I can work with you in this and be able to gain your.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

^^

IP: 41.202.92.207
Subject: Assalamaleikum

Dear Mr Haji,Peace be with you. I am happy for our partnership in this transaction. As god has brought us together, I pray that this transaction will unite my family and your family for better tomorrow.I successfully received your information but there is something very important I will like us to address before we can proceed because what is involved is a very huge amount of money for both us of. Any matter related to money must be treated with confidentiality because disclosing this transaction to people will not do us any good and it might endanger my career in the bank. I decided to take this step because of the corruption in the system because I need to make sure I reserve something for my children before I retire from my job.Secondly, I am giving you my trust since I can not do the transaction alone I decided to contact you because two heads are better than one as they say.. Before we can proceed I need your promises as stated bellow:(1) I want you to promise me that you will not betray me and seize this money when bank transfer the money into your account.(2) I need your promise that you will maintain top secret between me and you alone.Note: From my experience in the field of banking and finance I know that little expenses will be involved therefore; I want to remind you concerning the little expen

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 pm

IP: 41.138.89.39
Subject: From Post Office of Benin Republic,
Tel: +229968272773

Greetings
From Regular Mail Post Office Benin Republic.
57# Missebo Rd Cotonou
Date:09/03/2012
This is to inform you that there is Bank Draft in this office deposited by Dr. George koffi on the 27 of Jan.2012 and your e-mail address was attached to it and is to be posted to your postal Address.
Now we have been waiting for you to contact us for your conformable Bank Draft which contains the sum of $850,000.00 Eight hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars and some vital documents that attached to it including your email address So kindly get back to this office (Regular mail post office Benin Republic R.P.B.R)to avoid fraudulent issues concerning in this service.
Director:Mrs.Calvin ADAM
Phone:+229968272773
Cel:+229 9665423
Fax:01-822-785
Email:(postal.sevice@yahoo.com.tr)
You are to reconfirm and provide to us your postal address below.
Your full name.........

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams