It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Charity scams/Donations

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

IP: 41.82.123.252
Subject:
Tel: +12069843221

I am a smart, confident, fun loving, caring and honest person. I see life as a big challenge in every aspect and I feel that I am always prepared to face these challenges boldly and with patience. I like listening music, browsing, driving, reading novels and watching TV. I am quite straight forward, respect all and expects too. I have a good sense of humor. I am very soft from inside and feels the pains of others a lot. I am really bothered if anybody tells lie in front of me. I am a student and I enjoy it as well. I am a moderate person who can accept faults and is always ready to rectify them or at least suggest a workable and logical via media. I have very few friends who think that I am jolly, fun-loving and a loving person. I prefer and love putting on casual dresses. I cannot live without my computer (which helps me a lot in life), TV program like comedy show, listen to news channels like: ABC News and a host of others. I also prefer to stay at
home but like to socialize occasionally. My greatest ambition is to rise high in my profession as medical assistant once I graduate though is very demanding, but is a career I loved. I do believe in clean and sincere relationships. I always trust others till the time they prove otherwise. I am a self-made person. I have had a very bitter experience of life in numerous occasions which had hurt me a lot and cant afford to avail any more chances. I have full faith on myself and similarly respect others also in their respective faiths. In nutshell, I am an easygoing person. I love to stay at home with my loved ones.Am from a family of three, a boy and two girls. Caleb is our last born while Rhoda is the one next to me. My parents are happily married and my father Work under the United Nations why my mum works with the United States Refugee program (usrp).The distance between us is a serious challenge to the growth of this relationship for that simple reason; I have decided to introduce you to the United States Refugees Program. I have this knowledge because my mother works with this body. I will suggest you contact them for more information about the program. Below is the contact address of the man in charge Reverend Smith Titus (usrpprogramme@aol.com ) (usrpprogramme@hotmail.com ). Try and get back to me as soon as you receive feedback from him. And then we take it from there.Here is my address and i will be please to hear from you from time to time.Address 1451 Providence Avenue, Chester Pennsylvania. 19013-5715USA..Fax: +1-206-984-3221.Thanks, Trisha Robert.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charity scams (=Red Cross etc. impersonators)

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 pm

IP: 41.82.123.252
Subject: To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Tel: +012063505566

Reverend Smith Titus
10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL. 32821
Florida, United States.
Tel/Fax: (+01-206-350-5566)(+10-206-426-5098)

Dear Applicants,
Every year millions of people around the world are displaced by war, famine, civil unrest, and political unrest. Others are forced to flee their countries in order escape the risk of death and torture at the hands of persecutors. In mid-1998, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees estimated the world's population of refugees and asylum seekers to be 13 million. The United States works with other governmental, international, and private organizations to provide food, health care, and shelter to millions of refugees throughout the world.
The purpose and goal of the United States Refugee Program is to provide and accommodate those les privilege the opportunity they need to better their life. Registered applicants are fully integrated into our society with equal opportunity for all. There are job opportunity, access to good education and above all shelter and access to good medication.
We are only recruiting and resettling group of participants or organization with recommendation from top personals from our organization or other recognized organization around the world. But since your recommended by one of our colleagues, we have no choice than to grant you the opportunity to benefit from this program. We will furnish you with all necessary information you need for the program after you must have gone through the program brochure. Both the refugees resettlement and employment programs tends to employment opportunities the only difference is that each successful refugee will gain employment opportunity and will be housed in the houses provided by the America Refugees Committee(ARC) and United Nations organization(UNO), While each less privilege applicant from the third world countries will gain employment opportunity and a houses. Portions of the Payment for the house will be deducted from the employee monthly salaries for a period of 2-3 years and at the end of the payment tenure, the employee will become the owner of the house.
The recruitment and resettlement program are designed to give focus youths, Groups and Association valuable contact within the sector. The Resettlement and employment - housing recruitment program are always under the auspices of WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP), FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION (FAO),.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sainttheresa.orphanage@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 am

netlog
SAINTTHERESA_ORPHANAGE
Saint Theresa
40 years old - female
Dear Madam,
On behalf of Saint Theresa Orphanage. we say greetings to you and your family.
Saint Theresa Orphanage is based on the southern part of Nigeria and have been in existence for more than 10 years. Since the start of this Orphanages, we have grown to be of great influence to the general public,
We have also been giving donations to Less Privilege and the Physically challenged by giving the little that we can get from our Orphanage.The reason for this message now is to inform people worldwide about what we have done so far and also to let them know of what we plan to do in the days ahead. We seek your assistance and aid to make donations to assist the scheme that we have been projecting...
We seek donations from people/churches/organizations all over the world that will also assist this people, The less privilege, The Motherless Babies, The Orphans and also the Physically challenged. we are requesting that if you are interested in making any donation to help this scheme, Do inform us and we shall get back to you with more details on how you can send your donation.
Be informed that this is a help development scheme, this is indeed a genuine help assist scheme.
A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean. Kindly offers a helping hand to
the needy, No amount is too small. Please let us know how much you are willing to donate so that we can send you the information you will need to make your donation.
Send us a reply mail if you wish to make any donation/assistance to help the Orphanage,and we shall get back to you with more details.
Awaiting to read from you soon
Regards
Evangelist Theresa Obi
Head of orphanage
Email: sainttheresa.orphanage@gmail.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charity scams (=Red Cross etc. impersonators)

Postby Marisa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 am

got this in my baiting box from one of my mugus, trying a new approach. :twisted:

no IP

:pee:

SPECIAL NEWS LETTER APPEAL!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!!!!

They lost everything in Hurricane Sandy – Now Steve Harvey and the American Red Cross is giving them the surprise of their lives!!!

Help those that are still dealing with the damaging effects of Hurricane Sandy through Steve Harvey's and the Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program!!!!
References - http://www.steveharveytv.com/help-those-in-need" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.redcross.org/supporters/corp ... ng-program" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steve Harvey and the American Red Cross partnership exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Their network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world.

Our Slogan: "Every little bit helps!"

Annual Disaster Giving Program November 26, 2012

The distinguished private-corporate members of the Annual Disaster Giving Program (ADGP) enable the Red Cross to respond immediately to the needs of individuals and families impacted by disaster anywhere in the United States, regardless of cost.

They do so by helping to build a reliable funding base for disaster relief services.The Red Cross responds to more than 70,000 disasters every year. In each instance, the Annual Disaster Giving Program ADGP members are valued Red Cross donors. They receive a high level of recognition and access to Red Cross information and leadership. They are truly national leaders in disaster response.

If you would like to DONATE to the Steve Harvey and the Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program ADGP or to learn how you/your company can get involved, please complete this form and our international office will get back to you. Additional support is provided by this international branch.

Please note: We only collect personal information to be able to respond to your request. We appreciate your interest in the Steve Harvey and the American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program and we will appreciate your kind respond.

First Name*..... Middle Initial ..........
Last Name*...... Preferred Phone*..........
Country*........ Preferred Phone Extension...........
Address*........ Preferred Phone Type*...............
City*........... Secondary Phone.....................
State*.......... Secondary Phone Extension...........
Zip Code........ Secondary Phone Type................
Email*........

Steve Harvey is a TV personality, comedian, radio show host and best-selling author, but the most remarkable of his works is his hosted, "Steve Harvey" one-hour daytime show. Each weekday in his new multi-topic show, Steve Harvey talks to real people with real issues and brings his funny, fresh, insightful and common sense approach to everyday problems. Drawing from his varied life experiences, Harvey entertains, informs and inspires, while covering a vast range of topics such as marriage, dating, finance, parenting, work place issues, friendship and the daily dramas we face throughout our lives, all with his unique comedic spin.

To send your Steve Harvey and the Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program ADGP DONATIONS DIRECTLY to us,you should kindly contact [americanredcross-care@usa.com] Care and Support Relief Coordinator through this International office for easy access to our distinguished private-corporate members donors program.

Sandra Dwirn
Contact Email: americanredcross-care@usa.com
Care and Support Relief Coordinator

UK Office address
British Red Cross
UK Office
44 Moorfields
London EC2Y 9AL

Disclaimer

This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references to the Steve Harvey's American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program,the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and other Red Cross or Red Crescent Society services, products, and programs that are not in your country. These references do not imply that the American Red Cross, the International Committee of the Red Cross, or other Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies intend to announce or provide the programs, products, or services in your country. All questions about the International Committee of the Red Cross, Red Cross, or Red Crescent activities in your country should be directed to the Red Cross or Red Crescent Society in your country.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Uchenna Thelma Igwilo, myophanagehome@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am

netlog
uchethelma
away female - 43 years, New York City, United States
Beloved,
Greetings in the name of Jesus amen.
How are you and how is your family doing?
I know by his grace everyone is doing fine. I am evangelist Uchenna Thelma Igwilo my best wishes and it is with a heart full of despair that i am writing to seek your consent to conduct a humanitarian project here in Ghana by the help of our lord Jesus through you.
It has always been my dream to be a mother of all nation for the less privileged,the mentally disability,child care and for the homeless children,to make a better living for them all that need love,care and to be given an opportunity to make life worth living for better future and because of these i need you to help me actualize my dream come through.
By making this a reality of a dream come through i have chosen to start up from Ghana because i have taken my time to note that Ghana as a country do not have much facilities for the orphanage homes because of this so many children are stranded,homeless and been abused on the street.
My vision for these children is mush higher and greater by making life worth living. Due to this dream/vision of mine i have been able to look out for some portions of land to start up the project. I plead with you whatever you can come up with will be highly appreciated. Mostly cash to erect a conducive building for them, furniture's like beds all about home uses.
thanks for your consign.
Yours in care,
Evangelist. Igwilo U.T.
Please reply here: myophanagehome@outlook.com
Telephone: +233548765163
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Elsayed, fatima.elsaye1974@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 am

SMH
marinalit
- 42 y/o female
- ru, Russia
- English, English, English
- graphic
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-08-24 21:16:23
- ID: 1820
Iam fun loving hard working and loking forward to spend a lifetime once married. I am confident and not afraid to speak my mind, i do have the upmost respect for elders. I do go out with my friends, as well as having a great evening in with a good meal and a movie. Looking For: I am looking for someone who i can communicate with on a level of understanding which makes us both content and accept me for who iam and in return, a lifetime of loving care and companionship will be followed.

HELLO
I was privileged to come across your contact through my personal check with your country Investment Portal and I decided that I should establish a communication with you to acquiring some information on lucrative investment or establishment in your country. Be it as it may, I will appreciate if you can be of good assistance to me as I am willing to invest the sum of $12.5 US Dollars,for the orphanage home and for the less privelege babies in your country provided. I will have a good partner or investor as well as fund manager who will guild on this business framework as thus share with me the dividend in any venture which we have considered lucrative to invest in and I have not managed any business before but have always dream of running my own establishment hence my desire to recapitalize in your country Investment market either in oil or real estate.
Await to give you more details via my email fatima.elsaye1974@y ahoo.com
Thanks. M rs.Fatima Elsayed.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

robertdavid67@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 am

matchdoctor
Robertda10
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 99
New York, New York, United States

Hello My name is Robert, I saw your profile today here on matchdoctor.com and I become interested in you for friendship. Please reply me to my e-mail address robertdavid67@live.com or you can send me your email address and I'll tell you more about my self, I have much more to discuss with you. Thank you.

Yours Robert
My email address robertdavid67@live.com

Greetings in the name of Law of attractions.After accessing your profile , i wished to give it a thought. though i am left with little choice, since my health condition is critical at the moment.been weary of scam and sorts, at first i was very reluctant to send you this mail , after much consideration that this is the only means I have , i decided to give you a benefit of doubt and trust.

I am in need of volunteer who will prove to be trustworthy to help me set up a memorial charity home for the special challenged persons amongst us, the deaf and the likes of such people including blinds or set up a project of your dream since you had a business already which you can invest more so that it will be easily affordable in the market.I believe this is the best I can do with the money which I have designated for setting up of school in less privileged locations.

I had a very wonderful mother who was deaf and it pains me when ever i remember the deprivation my mother passed through as a result of the inability of the society to provide good school for people with handicapped nature, so i decided to use this means to make up for her memories.she also had to suffer cancer before she died and this makes it much painful when ever i remember the pains she has to suffered before her death.When I was diagnosed of cancer, i was not so sad and confused that I narrowly killed myself.I know this school project / anything that will change life will be the best i can do to secure the memory of my mother and myself.You will be paid for an annual fees for your time investments and expertise, though a review of the policy will be embark as we conclude .

I want you to be my representative in this task, you will help to distribute, help the people who you know that may not have the resources for good educations or what other views that will be preferably initiated by you.you will help to set up foundation and organization for overseeing over this project.I am so concerned about who will carry out this my dream mission when I as i am confine to my sick bed and can not handle this by myself thereby needing a sincere partner.I cant find a perfect selection method, I don't know whom to trust after been betrayed by the people I know earlier in life , ( I have found out that money is truly the root of all evil ),

I need some volunteers who will work on establishing company,researches, production of items at considerable price to the poor localities to help the needy ,and to immortalize the name of my mother and myself.

I have dedicated my entire years of hard work to earnings to make up for my bad past, i was so cruel to the world, too serious in my business , i never thought they will be anything like cancer which will come to put such an automatic hold on my dreams of living a life of business and money making

I was very busy chasing the wealth of this world and never have been kind to people , nor do i know what it meant to be generous then, I have been an oil merchant and dealer in precious stones and this was the only fascination I knew in life.

I believe when god gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that god has called me, I have given most of my property and assets to organizations around me.

I am seeking reliable partners who can undertake the task of been trusted with my entire life resources to help mankind , the criteria for the selection process involved in this will be based on evident fact that you have a kind heart.

You will have the responsibility of setting up charity home school in memory of my names, and you will set up school in the deprived neighborhood where you will help to educate the less privileged, and much more .This project is the only way i know I can find fulfillment for my hard work in life.

robertdavid67@gmail.com
Remain blessed.
Robert David

oceanview032dade
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jsats@outlook.fr

Postby oceanview032dade » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 pm

--
World AIDS Campaign

HASBC Foundation and the British Pharmaceutical Students Association
have unveiled a Seven-days combine HIV/AIDS awareness Campaign
Program, which will take place in UK and Africa. This congress is
co-hosted by the city of Yorkshire and Africa OUAGA and sponsored by
many benevolent donors worldwide .This Campaign is all about
increasing awareness, fighting prejudice and improving education which
is important in reminding people that HIV has not gone away, and that
there are many things still to be done.

This combine program has been designed to promote attitudes and
practices that prevent the transmission of HIV/AIDS world-wide and to
enlighten us more about HIV/AIDS and its existence. It is a weeklong
conference packed with debates, workshops and speakers on hot topics
on HIV/AIDS and its existence, most especially on how to develop on
the temporary cure to find a last permanent solution for this deadly
virus. There are also themed social events during the conference.
Interested applicant should contact the conference coordinating
secretary for detail information

Contact Person: Dr. Paul Bakes
(Secretary, Conference Coordinator)
Address: 196 Old Street,
London, EC1V 9FR
E-mail----paulbakes2@gmail.com
"Together we can work towards an AIDS-free world"

HIV & AIDS ADVERT UK
(Program Announcer)
CONTACT THE DIRECTOR

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: jsats@outlook.fr

Postby Pinky » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:35 pm

This looked more like spam to me.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jsats@outlook.fr

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 pm

No, a conference scam. Tho these are rare....
conference => reservation => fees.

or just a charity scam, "donate to officiallookingorganization@outlook.fr and send us the MTCN ok"

oceanview032dade
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widower Scam

Postby oceanview032dade » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:49 pm

joadex2009@gmail.com

I work in charity project of 100 Millions USD in Nigeria . If you help me I will give you the 20% of the amounth . Get me back
ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessingchildhome@aol.fr

Postby jaga » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm

flirty9 /
blessingthe.childrenhome
34 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a woman

About Meclick to collapse contents
BLESSING THE CHILDREN ORPHANAGE HOME INTERNATIONAL. is a non-profit organization making a difference in the lives of children. Our primary focus is the ministry to orphans and widows in Senegal, West Africa, although we partner with more than 30 other ministries and outreaches to varying degrees.

Hobbies and Interestsclick to collapse contents
We need your donation and contribution. Hungry and destitute, the needy children are many. It's hard to imagine how these precious children can live in such poverty until you've seen it in person.

Partner Expectationsclick to collapse contents
These are real children dying from hunger and disease, struggling with needs as basic as; food, shelter, clothing, medical care, and education. Once again Sir/Madam, these children need your assistance to live. For more information about this organization please visit our website below, or contact us through our emails and phone number below for more details;
BLESSING THE CHILDREN ORPHANAGE HOME NO, 220 NORD-FORIE,
DAKAR SENEGAL. Tel: +221 77 232 0752
Email:
blessingchildhome@aol.fr (Contact for donation),
careforthechild@yahoo.fr (Contact for inquiry),
childrenorphanshome@gmail.com (Contact for prayer request for our kids to pray for you),
Facebook: facebook.com/blessingthe.childrenhome

Relationshipclick to collapse contents
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a difference in this world through touching lives, then Blessing the Children Orphanage Home is the right choice. Whether you would like to sponsor a child, support programs helping poor widows and orphans, or visit Senegal yourself through one of our many programs, we invite you to contact us and get involved today. You will be glad you did!

BLESSING THE CHILDREN ORPHANAGE HOME INTERNATIONAL. Dear Sir/Madam We are sorry for disturbing your peace, but considering the lives of orphan’s children, we decided to contact good people like you to assist us to provide good living for orphanage children. This is a non-profit organization making a difference in the lives of children. We need your donation and contribution. Hungry and destitute, the needy children are many. It's hard to imagine how these precious children can live in such poverty until you've seen it in person. These are real children dying from hunger and disease, struggling with needs as basic as; food, shelter, clothing, medical care, and education. Once again Sir/Madam, these children need your assistance to live. For more information about this organization please visit our website below, or contact us through our emails and phone number below for more details;
BLESSING THE CHILDREN ORPHANAGE HOME NO, 220 NORD-FORIE,
DAKAR SENEGAL. Tel: +221 77 232 0752
Email:
blessingchildhome@aol.fr (Contact for donation),
careforthechild@yahoo.fr (Contact for inquiry),
childrenorphanshome@gmail.com (Contact for prayer request for our kids to pray for you),
Facebook: facebook.com/blessingthe.childrenhome
Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anne Furguson, fergusonanne54@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm

waplog
sightsavers
Female , 54
Name Surname: sightsavers
Lives in United States, NEW YORK
We want to eliminate avoidable blindness and get equality for people with disabilities.The causes of avoidable blindness go further than eye disease

sightsavers: This charity organization was informed by prof Mrs. Anne Ferguson about a proposal for you. for details Email: fergusonanne 54 @ h o t m a i l.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Heng Samnang, barr.hengsamnang@qq.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:13 pm

+855-9786-96133 Cambodia

Dear Friend,

I know this email will surprise you. Please accept my offer for charity plans. My name is Mrs. Ishtar Kalif. I am a rich Syrian woman of 66 years. I was married to the late director of (KALIF SEAFOOD LTD) located in China and Cambodia. I am seriously suffering from the poisonous Gas attack that affected us in Damascus last year. My only son died by that attack. My condition is hopeless to survive.

I am using my doctor's android phone to send you this email. I want you to take over my funds in Cambodia for charity plans and humanitarian aid for Syrian refugees, motherless, less privileged, widows and also in your country. I pray for God to help us. I will offer you 12% from the total funds for your commitment. My lawyer in Cambodia will direct and arrange the release of the funds to you. Presently I can't reply you. My lawyer contact is stated below

Barrister. Heng Samnang
E-mail: barr.hengsamnang@qq.com
TEL- +855-9786-96133
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lee Kun-hee; <leekune45@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Dear

Greetings I bring to you from South Korea, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly sympathizing, though i know that a proposal of this magnitude will make anyone Apprehensive and worried.

I am the Father of Late Miss. Lee Yoon-hyung was my daughter, I am Mr. Lee Kun-hee of Samsung Group chief and the Hyundai chaebol, I am one of South Korea's most successful businessmen, More about my late Daughter, Miss. Lee Yoon-hyung. She committed sui

I have distributed all her inherited belongings and left her fund deposited all the sum of millions dollars with a Finance Company. Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the legitimate depositor’s father, the

So from this day I decide to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and proceeds distributed each year among the charity organization, help the poor and help the motherless baby’s orphanage homes and widows around. I must let y

If this proposal is alright by you, then kindly get back to me immediately with your following information, your full name and contact address, your telephone/fax numbers, age and your occupation.

Thank you in anticipation of your Co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lee Kun-hee
Samsung Electronics Chairman
Hyundai chaebol- South Korea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Other types of African scams”