It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Video - Scammer of Abidjan - Brouteur d`Abidjan

Articles and media
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:54 pm

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xochcz ... layrelon-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This video shows you faked documents and the real face of this scammer!

Hello to all of you,

my name is Tchimou Boka alis Poncho Villa.....my friends call me Igor le Gay, I like to be nude with them, to touch. I was born at 12/20/1985. I am living at 225 South Bandama in Diva/Ivory Coast - Cote d`Ivoire. But I am working in Abidjan. I am a grazer........I send you emails to steal your password out of personal interests...... I make lotterie scams. With me everybody wins....I am a scammer (escroc).....!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Articles and media”