It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

estafador promete recuperar mi dinero para mí

la discusión de los estafadores africanos en español
jimenoa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jimenoa » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:58 pm

hola, he reportado en esta pagina al un scammer que me estafo con bastante dinero, el caso es que hay una persona que esta en nigeria que me dijo que era posible con ayud de abogados hacer que este estafador fuera atrapado y hasta devolver el dinero que ha obtenido de mi, pero lei en algun lugar aparte de este foro que eso realmenteno es posible. sera que esta persona quiere tambien sacar provecho y obtener algun dinero?. espero que den algun consejo.

Hello, I have reported on this page to a scammer who swindled me with enough money, the fact is that there is a person who is in nigeria that said it was possible helped firms make this scammer was caught and to repay the money been obtained from me, but I read somewhere in this forum apart from that realmenteno possible. this person will also want to take advantage and get some money?. I hope to give some advice.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jimenoa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: ¡ME HAN ESTAFADO! ¿QUÉ DEBO HACER?

Postby jimenoa » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 pm

en que parte de la pagina de la efcc es que se puede reportar un scammer?, he entrado pero no veo donde se hace

where on the website of the EFCC is that you can report a scammer?, I entered but I see where it is

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: ¡ME HAN ESTAFADO! ¿QUÉ DEBO HACER?

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Sobre EFCC:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 721#p20721" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pero nadie nunca recibió una respuesta de ellos

Esto es una estafa de recuperación (asi se llama).
Usted puede agregar el correo electrónico de estadafor y los detalles a este tema:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jimenoa
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: estafador promete recuperar mi dinero para mí

Postby jimenoa » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:23 pm

hola, he recibido este dia un email con una supuesta carta del FBI donde mencionan al scammer que me estafo y otra persona con la he intercambiado mensajes y que me habia hablado que era posible recuperar el dinero. les dejo aqui la carta y la direccion de correo.

j_comeyfbi@yahoo.com>

Attention ,

We the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) through our intelligence monitoring network has discovered some illegal transactions going on between you and some illicit impostors on the internet. These men are Henry and one Mr. Frank whom we believed you also meet recently. We have through out intelligent monitors discovered that these men are fake and it is in our best interest to protect you from further malicious actions which they might be up to. The person that poses himself as Mr. Frank is not and we would find out who the person in that picture is and let you know.

You are hereby advised to seize further communications with any of these men till we are done with our investigations. Meanwhile, we also figured out that Mr. Henry has ripped you off with some certain amount of money. We assure you that in no time, these hoodlums would be apprehended and bring to book.

We hereby implore you to furnish us with the following information to help us in our investigations:

1: Proof of money sent to Mr. Henry (either the account number you sent the money to, or the MTCN if you sent him money via western union).

2: Email address and contact information of these men.

These Informations will go a long way in our investigations. You not have to panic. We are determined to serve you better. You are also advised to keep this a secret. There would be a highly non disclosure and confidentiality of any information until our investigations are over. We assure you that your money can never be lost as long as we are concerned.

Regards,
James B. Comey
FBI director.

Return to “Estafadores de Africa”