It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Riggon; <gen_davidmr@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Username: davidriggon

Email: gen_davidmr@yahoo.com

User IP 50.117.61.203

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
David Riggon

About me
FOR NOW I WILL SAY AM VERY SIMPLE AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE? ASK ME.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
New Jessey

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

David Riggon; <gen_davidmr@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers wth pictures of General David Rodriguez

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:21 am

I had a request from a "general david m rodriguez1" " davidrod2280" on skype last night. I am aware this is a scammer so thought you might like to check him out and post. He says he is in charge of the armed forces in Afganistan. Wow, why would a high profile person want to contact and become friends with simple old me on skype. . I didnt accept and blocked the person but got the details.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Poncho, maxwell.poncho@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Person.com
Poncho
46. New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

desmond-b13@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 pm

badoo
Desmond 55, New York, NY
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the … lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...
Interested in
Serious Relationship someone to love and care much more about and grow old with... Some one happy funny and lovely to live and share everything in life with and hope to find some...

Lol well my dear i will be very glad if we get to talk much more and get to know each other well and share pictures together ok...
hello my msn mail address is desmond-b13@live.com give me yours...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

musiakuma22@gmail.com & lt.gdavidmrodriguz@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 pm

musiakuma22@gmail.com
lt.gdavidmrodriguz@gmail.com
Skype ID (david.m.rodriguez522)

netlog
david_rozdrigue
male - 55 years, West Chester, United States
simple and nice person
my Facebook ACCOUNT (musiakuma22@gmail.com) i am using my son email address
my Skype ID (david.m.rodriguez522)
my email .... lt.gdavidmrodriguz@gmail.com

Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hula-Girl » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 am

he is at Friendscout24.de
Username: Kontakte4
Age 55
email: freshtomingle2013@hotmail.com (Frank P Gareth)

He names himself in this email: Frank G. Howard :roll:

hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from that dating site and in all thanks so much for the kind of friendship communication we have now and i am also impress to have this kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....My name is Frank .G Howard and I am a soldier form the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping mission and would be coming home in no time I have been a widower for 4 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because i believe destiny can lead everyone to anywhere and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together....Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I've told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, ok maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon......Kindly try and let me know your best time on msn so that we can chat and also share photos to know more about each other..Thanks and best regards.

Frank

I think, i have read this text a thousand times here already :silly:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Rodriguez; <engrdonald_147@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Username: gen4david

Email: engrdonald_147@hotmail.com

User IP 197.220.169.123

Gi_Internet_Ext
Glo Mobile Ghana Telco
Gaston De-Arriba
18 Third Close
Airport Residential Area
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
David Rodriguez

About me
I'm a United States Army General, currently serving in Afghanistan. I'm a loving, careering, honest, romantic, and social man with great sense of humor.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Pennsylvania

Marital Status
Separated

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
military

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lonelyrich1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 pm

badoo
Richard 56, Usk

Can you give me your email so that we can chat on skype or hotmail so that we can get to know more about our self.. lonelyrich1@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Jerry, markjerry10@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 02, 2013 1:16 pm

netlog
markjerry1010
Mark Jerry
52 years old - male - United States

Good day my dear. I hope you enjoyed your day? I am pleased to meet you. My name is Mark Jerry. I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their lifestyle. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, beautiful mountains and life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see the tears of God in the rain, dance, cooking .. but I can be as comfortable as at rolled with a good book by the fire with you by my side. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I will be happy if you can write to me ...markjerry10@live.com ... or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. We hope to hear from you soon. Jerry.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnsonwilson496@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 3:04 pm

badoo
Johnson 55, New York, NY

I am also working in the US Army as a Commander Officer and right now based in Iraq for peace keeping and i will be returning within some few days time..
johnsonwilson496@yahoo.com
give me yours

franglaise
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby franglaise » Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

at the moment this guy is operating under: freshtomingle2013@hotmail.com
Now a Major by the name of Frank P Gareth, 55, New York, widowed, wife died in accident, 13 year old son in school living in boarding house, the Major is on peace keeping mission in Baghdad and scam was: have packet with 600.000 dollars, can't take it on airplane, trust you explicitly, can I send it with my uniforms and medals to your home address! No.. resulted in 'I have wasted my time with you' ... watch out!

franglaise
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby franglaise » Mon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

as of April 2013 he has been demoted to Major Frank P Howard, 55, New York, currently peacekeeping in Badhdad, retiring in 2 months .... gosh, this guy is certainly busy. Latest email address: freshtomingle2013@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 pm

badoo
Richard, 56
Los Angeles, CA, United States

well am really interested in knowing more about you,so we can exchange pictures and also talk more ....Are you on Skype.?
mine is richard.maker66
am asking of your email address,so we could to more on msn,and also exchange pictures since am interested in knowing more about you
richard_maker56@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Good day and how are you? I hope all is going well with you and that everything and everyone around you is well and good also? How is your Work?. I want to say thank you for taking your time to read my message. I am sending this email to tell you about myself, my experience and where I am from so that you may know whom you are talking to and here also I send photos of myself.
I am a native of West Chester, Pennsylvania and earned my commission from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York in 1976.
I am a United States Army general, I currently serves as the Commander United States Africa Command. I am in Peacekeeping mission in Mali, but presently I am here in Mali West Africa. Previously, I served as the Commanding General, U.S. Army Forces Command from 12 September 2011 until 15 March 2013. I have commanded at every level; most previously the International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (IJC) in Afghanistan. Additional commands include: the 82nd Airborne Division; 2nd Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division; and 2nd Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). I commanded companies in 1st Armored Division, 75th Ranger Regiment, and led a platoon in the 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized).

My extensive combat experiences include: G-3 Planner, XVIII Airborne Corps, Operation Just Cause, 1989–1990; Operations Officer, 1st Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, Desert Shield/Desert Storm, 1990–1991; Assistant Division Commander, 4th Infantry Division (Mechanized), 2002–2003; Commander, Multi-National Division-Northwest, 2005; Special Assistant to the Commander, Multi-National Corps-Iraq, 2006; Commander, Joint Task Force-82 in Afghanistan, 2007–2008; and Deputy Commander, United States Forces Afghanistan and Commander, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command.

I hold a Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies from the United States Naval War College and a Masters of Military Art and Science from the United States Army Command and General Staff College and As a Major, I served as the Operations Officer of the 1st Battalion 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, and served as a J3 Plans Officer for XVIII Airborne Corps during Operation Just Cause.
I am a graduate of the Infantry Officer Basic Course, the Armor Officer Advanced Course, the United States Army Command and General Staff College, the School of Advanced Military Studies, the United States Naval War College, Joint Force Land Component Commander’s Course, and the Pinnacle Course.

I am seeking and searching for a woman i can trust and love sincerely. A Business minded woman who is ready to work with her husband and whom she loves. My dear I have told you everything about me, I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely
David Rodriguez.

X-Originating-IP:[41.66.225.47]
Decimal:692248879
Hostname:41-66-225-47-dedicated.4u.com.gh
ISP:Ghana Telecom
Organization:Alcatel Project
Geo:Ghana,Greater Accra
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:21:45 -0400 (EDT)

ImageImage

More pictures can be found in this thread.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:04 pm

:D RD.pl => David Rodriguez, west chester (Poland)
Last login: 14-06-2013 23:31
:) About me: I am very happy and fun loving .. with a great sense of humor and pleasant personality.
I do not like dishonesty and indecent a native of West Chester, Pennsylvania,
and earned a commission from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York in 1976
:) I'm looking for:
I would like to find a woman of understanding, family values​​, and who can socialize and be niezależna.Kobieta,
that can join and be on the same wavelength as me to be a dream come true for me
:) Anything else about myself:
sex: male
get to know: a woman
I'm looking for: love, romance, sex friendship dating
s status: separated

(david_rodriguez60@aol.com)

Return to “Military scams”