It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

rodriguezdavidm@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Avatar for the email adress rodriguezdavidm@yahoo.com:

Lead on Facebook, uid 100000063542246, David M. Rodriguez, private profile, no other details.

On Tagged, David R, uid 5426111112, 49 years, from Harker Heights, TX, member since 26 June 2009, 72 visitors.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

rodriguezdavidm@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers wth pictures of General David Rodriguez

Postby Lygia » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Richard M Smith, kindinlove2011@hotmail.com

"Hello my dear One,
How are you doing Again? how was your day...well i just came back from work...i am fine as well and i happily reading your lovely email..I am so happy to hear from you, and would be honored to keep writing to you in the process of getting to knowing each other better.I am very happy reading to knowing everything about you, It really meant a lot to me.Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.Would like to say a little about myself,I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line.
As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship.I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.I am now living in Iraq as peace keeping man I will be coming to your country soon to spend the rest of my life and would be glad to meet you..I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a good sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my partner. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous sometimes.
I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine.lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with her friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.
Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past.I really love nature.I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf,ice hockey and baseball. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in.hope to hear from you soon..
Richard
"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.254.34]
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate pics Deleted to here

bene44
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

desmondsmith_11@hotmail.com

Postby bene44 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

For information (excuse my poor english)
this man contacted me as desmond smith with the next mail : "I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Meetic and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other .... My name is Desmond Smith....,and I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within four weeks time.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son Andy Smith who is 13 years and i came to the Meetic which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together... Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. and so on ....."
The email he gave me is desmondsmith_11@hotmail.com

I could eject him five days after because I used google to verify the sentences he made and I found them on love poem sites and used google image to verify the pictures he send me and I also found them.
He used now the pictures of a german/swiss person who is called anslag schaefer and made a photomontage between these pictures and some master sergeant from the US Army

Please for pictures, use Google image . It s a good way to verify.
Bye
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi and welcome, bene44!
Glad that you have found him in time. Do you have more infos? Maybe on header from one received email? Please, read the FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (english) or http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=38783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (german) to know hot to find the header and what other infos can be useful. Thank you.

topsy
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

David Rodriguez: rodriguez_d35@yahoo.com

Postby topsy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi, my name is David Rodriguez, I am a US army officer, I am currently serving in Afghanistan , Its Kind of boring out here in the front line that is why I have joined Netlog to Pass time, I would love to chat with you to pass time if you dont mind, chatting help take the mind off from the War activity here. you can join me on my yahoo ID rodriguez_d35@yahoo.com so that we can chat

David

http://en.netlog.com/rodriguez_d35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chatrin
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:50 pm

The email adress rodriguez_d35@yahoo.com lead on MySpace, uid 386358332, freszher than eva, private profile, female, 19, Ohio - using one picture with 2 women in bikini. :-o

Lead on Migente, rodeo11
Sex: Male
Last Login: September 28, 2011
Race: Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Cancer

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rodriguez6623365@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 pm

badoo.com/01208014596/
David, 53
Los Angeles, CA, United States

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

oldman_rimsky@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5910213
USER ID: 5910213
Nickname: old_soldja
Name: H_R
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Scranton
More about myself: am cool..caring ..and honest :mrgreen:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davidrodriguez891@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 am

badoo.com/01215071666/
David, 51
Chicago, IL, United States
About me
Hey-hey! I'm not looking for a model... I'm here to find a serious-minded life partner for real dates, and I’m ready to start chatting now!
Looking for
I need a serious life partner eager to develop online flirting into serious relationships.

do you have a version of yahoo messenger on your phone or pc to enable easy and effective conversation since i'm i don't wanna lose you baby some mind are telling me that we can be best for each other
what's yours baby so i can add you on my contact list
mine is davidrodriguez891@yahoo.com

His reaction when i wouldn't cam..... :twisted:
nah ogun go kill you papa
olosunta orun ikere nah him strike you papa and mama

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

johnson.greatman@live.com & johnson.maker55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 pm

badoo.com/01215706871/
Johnson, 55
New York, NY, United States

Do you have msn address so that we can talk and know more about each other well i can also send you my pictures more..as mine is johnson.greatman@live.com
add me yahoo Johnson.maker55@yahoo.com

Also
us1.badoo.com/01215704766/?r=41&p=5
Last edited by Bix on Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Martin Morgan, martin_morgan_2011@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 pm

badoo.com/01215705960/
Martin, 55
New York, NY, United States

Can you kindly give me your msn address so that we can talk and know each other well and you can also see more pictures of me ..martin_morgan_2011@hotmail.com

Marke
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marke » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:23 pm

This scammer popped up in match.com dating sites. For a little while username profile was way tolove. Wanted to chat and get mesenger mail adress. We exchanged some emails and his messenger email was commander_30_@hotmail.com from Ghana. He disappeared very quickly from match.com. Did not have full profile. Pretended to be a U.S. army commander Richard Maker living in Texas Lewiseville , 57 y, widow having a 14 y son Jeffrey ( aphoto was attached in the mail). He pretended to be on peace tasks in Irak now. In the emails I got a feeling that the writer varied bacause the english language was some times linguistically bad and some times very good. Copy paste writing was clearly used too. Here is the first letter.
Hello my dear

How are you? It was a happy day for me today and hopefully have the same, I hope you have a wonderful job with ..Well am sending you email with my picture's ...I will be happy if you can also send me yours...

We seem to have much in common and it seems that both are seeking the same things in life, good. I share the desire for a meaningful relationship, committed to someone special like you. I think we're very well because we are of the same type, and I can not wait to learn more and meet in person.

Well, I'm doing really great and very happy that you give me your email address. I know you and you in person, so I decided to write an e-mail and tell you more about myself, to get to know me better. I do not know where to start. It feels like I'm doing my CV lol -
I went through a lot of personal transitions in the last 2/3 years and hopefully a couple of things out of things are finally starting to settle ... I would be happy if you are a time to meet and chat online plans,,,

I am a widow for 6 years and have not done anything dating ever since. I think we have much in common. I registered on this dating website and you're the first person I'm writing on this site and so I gave all my attention and I wish them well.

I am a widower, a son and live with my dog. My son is named "Jeffrey" and he is 14 years old, he's a smart kid and.My dog ??is called "Orange" - he's a German shepherd and has 11 months of age, all having fun together in the love of the family - is very sociable and friendly and helped me and Jeffery are more than good ...

I am a down to earth, the man in question, which is sensitive to the adventure, but strong, articulate, athletic, attractive and very loving - intellectual curiosity about people, places and ideas. I have many interests.

My smile and a positive personality through when I am. If you know me, the warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Very romantic and affectionate and desire the same woman I'm looking for. I feel very fortunate to have a career in business, good with good friends and family.

Well, as I said I am the commander of U.S. Army, but now in Iraq for peacekeeping mission, I will return home Very soon home , my work with office equipment and automotive parts, although I love the pressure does not help me run my years of fast, and hard work in the social consciousness and spirituality in my life. I laugh easily and often with myself, with the absurdity of life from time to time, and I love the opportunity to be alive in this incredible moment. I have not really a natural love of nature, children and animals ...

In my spare time I enjoy dancing, dining out, beaches, movies, music, reading, wine tasting, theater, travel, cooking, health / Fitness ... I am very active and exercise a lot to my body strong and healthy. The games also very sporty and play tennis, baseball, swimming, hockey, volleyball, etc.

Well I'll quit here and I've read from you soon get to know mejor.No I can wait to go back to read from you and tell me about yourself, and this is to schedule an appointment to meet and chat online as communication is rather slow, and hopefully we can meet on msn
Well, I really hope to hear from you soon ...
take care and have a blessed night,,,
Always remember they are there for you ...
Richard
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Scammer email typo in "hotmail" corrected.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James York/James Clock/James Uhr,

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 pm

netlog
jamesyork917
james york
52 years old - male - Ghana :twisted:

HALLO LIEBE, ich JAMES Uhr :mrgreen: aus Kalifornien, ich freundlicher und ehrlicher Mann bin, ich bin FÜR SCHWERE Lebenspartner, a Woman Who LOVELY, ehrlich, liebevoll und einfühlsam Sehen, verspreche ich, ein guter Ehemann sein und achten dich AS WELL.HOPE VON DIR ZU HÖREN, .
HELLO DEAR, I see JAMES Clock :mrgreen: from California, I am kind and honest man, I am FOR SERIOUS life partner, a Woman Who LOVELY, honest, caring and understanding, I promise to be a good husband and respect you WELL.HOPE AS OF YOU TO HEAR

80.87.92.52 Ghana
My name is James York I was Baptist at Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.

I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan .

I have to let you know that I am on my mission in Afghanistan for peace keeping and I have already spent 10 months here in Kabul Afghanistan . My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.

My son lives with my ex in Miami. I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true.

I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words
Have a good day.
Hugs,

Yours James

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardrod12@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

badoo.com/01219949453
Richard 55, New York, NY
About me
I have been a widower for 9 years now and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to the badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye
Looking for
i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardrod14@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

badoo.com/01220016804
Richard 55, New York, NY
About me
I have been a widower for 9 years now and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to the badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye
Looking for
i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship

richardrod14@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”