It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

James Robinson; jrobinson25g@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

This man is on Tagged, his picture is on Scamwarners:

Emailadress: jrobinson25g@hotmail.com

IP adress: 197.251.150.88 Ghana

His email to me:

Hello XXXX,

How are you doing today?I hope all is well with your condition of health..Well my dear am Major James Robinson.Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 29 years. :mrgreen: .And i have been in Iraq for about 4 years and i have been transferred to Syria Damascus on a peace keeping mission so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can meet someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.

All is about who can make you happy and also trust you :evil: and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widowed with only one son call Jeffery Thomson. :twisted: He is a good boy and i love him so much..He is 13 years old.All my dream was to get a sister and also brothers but is not all dreams that come true..

Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that io write to :love: and am kind with you..Know one knows more about me only you after reading this message..I am 55 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....

I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

Hope to hear from you soon and love always :disagree:

James

----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

James Robinson; jrobinson25g@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Robinson; jrobinson25g@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Now he is on Tagged as Micheal Banner, attached is a picture of his "son"':

Emailadress: micheal.banner10@live.com

IP adress: 197.251.137.167 Ghana

His Profile:

Micheal B

Laatst Actief: 3 dagen geleden

Profiel Bekeken: 49 keren

Profiel Skin: Default

Motto: Loving man forever

Lid Sedert: 30 September, 2012

Geslacht: Man

Leeftijd: 55

Relatie Status: Open relatie

Geïnteresseerd In: Dating, Serieuze Relatie

Talen: English, Deutsch, Français

Etniciteit: Indianen :mrgreen:

Religie: Christelijk

Oriëntatie: Hetero

His email to me:

hello,

how are you doing .?i hope you are doing great .i just got into my office :mrgreen: when i decided to write you this mail to tell you all abot my self and also for you to how much i care about you.I was born on the 4Th may 1957 (55) my star sign is (Virgo)...I lost my wife years back since then i have been alone for six years....I have not met anywoman till now that am talking to you... :mrgreen:

AS you know i am in the US army. :twisted: i live in New York(Buffalo) when am back in the United states..I want you to know that My work is to take care of the paper works and radioing other units about any new development concerning our mission here in Iraq. I am the first person to set leg at the war field whenever we are flown to another war field to control whatever activities going on there. I am also the last to take off when mission is carried out without any ill-contingencies...My platoon also takes care of the C6 machine-guns which I am to account for whenever amour distributions is made to the soldiers in my platoon. I'm also a staff of C6 staff.

I am in Iraq now(Baghdad) :mrgreen: ....i have been in the army for about 29 years..And i have been in Iraq for about 4 years so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can met someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.I will be leaving here in 2months time.....All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a King or a Queen.Well am the only son of my late parents :twisted: .I am a widowed with only one son call Steve. :mrgreen: i want to meet someone so nice and sweet to spend the rest of my life with ,,someone i can call my love and soulmate....My son is in a boarding school under the control of the USA Government back in the states.....i really miss him so much..

He is a good boy and i love him so much..He is 13 years old. :mrgreen: ....... I was born and raised in Denmark,so I would like to say am half Danish and English, as my mother comes from Copenhagen. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.I have no siblings what so ever,,,i have lived all my life a lonely and now i want to make amendments by finding my soul mate..i know it will be hard but i believe in it...That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Denmark.Well talking about where i live in the state.i live in New York{Buffalo}..

I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. well am 5,11{1.80m} and my weight is 150lbs.{65kg}

Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for reading this email... :disagree: .

Micheal Banner

-----------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

pouetpouet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

GEN.DAVID

Postby pouetpouet » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: bonsoir
je sais qu'ils existent les scammers celui là en est un il vient de me laisser un message sur badoo voila la photo qu'il utilise et son message

i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights,I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your profile,i was in fear of how much i will like to get to know you.Multiply it by take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse how your profile as hit me like a tidal wave

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers wth pictures of General David Rodriguez

Postby Mirjam » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Now this man is on Netlog, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: gjerry7683@hotmail.com

IP adress: 41.218.248.66 Ghana

His email to me:

Hello.

Hello thank you for replying me and for giving me you email.How are you doing this day?I hope you are doing well......your profile attracted me and i couldn't look over than to write you :love: .

I really like everything about you even though i don't know you but my guts and instincts tells me you are a good woman :love: ..But here we are with you in another country and me, far away in the middle east(Iraq) on Peace keeping with the army...Too bad isn't it? well as long as we have life,we can still have time for our selves in the near future,what matters is life, right? I do understand the distance thing, I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion and i guess you know love does not ask why...

I have been in the army for 27 years,..and trust me i have seen and experienced being in the USA army and i never regret joining the army. I love life,love my family though all i have in this world is my son but i use the word family to make me feel good and still have some love to share with a special woman and her kid so now i guess i can use the word with confidence.

Life can be lonely without someone who will love and care for you and also be there for you in good and bad times, someone you can share your secrets with...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect, trust,honesty and commitment are some of the most important requisites in a relationship.

I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description .I'm ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens to be but am sure am looking no further..there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honest,respectful,understanding etc.

Well i can say i have what it takes to be a man even though no man is perfect as they say, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with.

I was married for 22 years but unfortunately,My partner died of car accident rendering me a widower now :cry: ..Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...I am currently on PEACE KEEPING MISSION in Iraq and will be home on retirement in two months and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life i can be with till the end of the world.

I never knew how to do this online chat and it was my friend who thought me how to chat online and to send emails but unfortunately i cant always be sending emails because of my work my dear.Well my son is in the boarding school under the care of the Government taking better treatment hoping his father would meet a woman he would love to be his mum, i guess i have told you this already...Please take care and looking forward to hear from you soonest as you read this mail.Attached are some pictures of me, Hoping to get pictures of you too. :disagree:

Thinking of you :love: ..

Jerry..
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Ravens
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ravens » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you for this information.

My latest one who wants to contact me on Skype calls himself -

Martin Morgan

martin_morgan3

Washington, Kirkland, United States

"Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers"

Deleted and now blocked.

Have a great day!

akmmel1169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby akmmel1169 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 pm

He contacted me this morning via skyp and used same pics of General Rodruguez e: I knew immediatly it was prob a scammer so i checked this site and low and behold here he was......I played with him a bit at first to see where he was going with it.....here is the convo
it's pretty funny especially at the end.....then he sends me another message "confessing" and telling me who he is....whatever that means. LOL

[12/13/2012 6:24:00 PM] david rod3: hello,just went through your profile and thought we could get acquainted to know each other more better who knows it could be a good beginning of a new wee...am looking for a good relationship that can lead to marriage

[12/13/2012 11:28:19 PM] Me: Hello, where are you from?
[12/13/2012 11:40:54 PM] david rod3: united state and you?
[6:43:51 AM] Me: Pennsylvania
[6:44:42 AM] david rod3: are you married or single?
[6:44:50 AM] me: I am single
[6:44:54 AM] me: how about you?
[6:45:30 AM] me: Where in US do you love?
[6:45:43 AM] me: oops *live :)
[6:46:11 AM] david rod3: i live in Arizon along the coast of tempe
[6:46:23 AM] me: Oh that's nice
[6:47:07 AM] me: How did u come across my profile?
[6:48:46 AM] david rod3: i got it from search and by the grace of God
[6:49:06 AM] david rod3: actually am single
[6:49:32 AM] david rod3: looking for a good relationship that can lead to marriage
[6:49:51 AM] me: Do you have facebook?
[6:50:12 AM] david rod3: no
[6:50:53 AM] david rod3: where do you work?
[6:51:12 AM] me: I work for a bank as a manager
[6:51:17 AM] me: What do you do?
[6:52:08 AM] david rod3: am an army in the military force
[6:53:01 AM] david rod3: i am presently in syria for a peace keeping mission
[6:53:09 AM] david rod3: do you have kids?
[6:53:19 AM] me: No kids, do you
[6:54:54 AM] david rod3: yes i have one adopted son
[6:55:27 AM] me: how old?
[6:56:03 AM] david rod3: he is 17 years old
[6:56:15 AM] david rod3: what are your hobbies?
[6:56:59 AM] me: I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. (I COPIED THIS FROM A COMMENT OF HIS POST FROM HERE... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )[6:59:14 AM]
ME: hello
[6:59:18 AM] me: u there?
[6:59:31 AM] david rod3: that is nice
[7:00:15 AM] david rod3: are you at work now
[7:00:27 AM] ME: no not yet im still home
[7:00:42 AM] david rod3: ok
[7:00:48 AM] david rod3: have you eaten
[7:00:58 AM] me: yes i have
[7:01:09 AM] me: what are u up to now?
[7:02:06 AM] david rod3: actually am looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life with and you?
[7:02:31 AM] me: I am looking for the same thing
[7:02:38 AM] me: How old are you?
[7:02:44 AM] david rod3: really
[7:02:50 AM] me: yes
[7:03:14 AM] david rod3: am 48 years old and you?
[7:03:27 AM] me: am 36 years old
[7:03:36 AM] david rod3: ok
[7:03:56 AM] me: do you have any other picutres i can see?
[7:04:22 AM] david rod3: what qualities would you love in a man you will like to spend the rest of your life with?
[7:05:29 AM] me: Before i answer that...do you have any other pictures??
[7:08:35 AM] david rod3: ok wait let me check my computer dear
[7:16:07 AM] *** david rod3 sent david.jpeg ***
[7:16:17 AM] david rod3: accept it
[7:19:05 AM] david rod3: are you there?
[7:19:53 AM] me: Im here
[7:20:29 AM] me: you look like an army general i've seen on the news
[7:21:01 AM] david rod3: did you get my picture?
[7:22:15 AM] *** david rod3 sent david3.jpeg ***
[7:22:20 AM] david rod3: accept it
[7:23:02 AM] *** david rod3 sent david1.jpeg ***
[7:23:09 AM] david rod3: accept it
[7:23:37 AM] me: do you have any not in uniform?
[7:23:49 AM] me: i've seen those before. hahaha
[7:24:04 AM] david rod3: no
[7:24:54 AM] david rod3: i told you we are here on a mission and we are presently in camp
[7:25:57 AM] me: where were u born?
[7:26:02 AM] david rod3: when are you going to work?
[7:26:21 AM] me: 10 am
[7:28:07 AM] david rod3: ok
[7:28:23 AM] me: where were u born?
[7:30:46 AM] me: hello
[7:32:19 AM] david rod3: i was born in the united state dear
[7:32:41 AM] me: lol what state?
[7:34:00 AM] me: looks like ur busy now
[7:35:02 AM] david rod3: i was in Arizona
[7:35:24 AM] david rod3: and you were did they gave birth to you too
[7:35:33 AM] me: how much longer are u going to be in afghanistan?
[7:36:34 AM] david rod3: i don't know yet because we are here on a mission dear
[7:37:24 AM] me: earlier u said u were in syria? which is it syria or afghanistan??
[7:38:15 AM] david rod3: i said syria?
[7:38:30 AM] me: yes u did
[7:39:19 AM] david rod3: oh am sorry i was making some papers concerning what is happening presently in syria maybe that is why i made a mistake of typing syria for you dear
[7:39:49 AM] me: ah i see
[7:40:17 AM] david rod3: hope you understand dear
[7:40:30 AM] david rod3: am very sorry about that mistake ok
[7:40:43 AM] me: sure
[7:41:20 AM] david rod3: what are you plan for marriage dear
[7:41:37 AM] me: no plans until i meet the right person
[7:42:36 AM] david rod3: ok dear
[7:42:56 AM] david rod3: its my pleasure meeting with you dear
[7:43:36 AM] me: do u want to skype and talk?
[7:44:21 AM] david rod3: am really very sorry dear calls are not allowed here for security reasons dear
[7:44:57 AM] me: thats strange my uncle in in afghanistan now and he skypes all the time
[7:45:37 AM] david rod3: is your uncle a military army dear?
[7:45:48 AM] me: yes army
[7:47:32 AM] me: i will ask him if he's heard of you....how does that sound?
[7:48:33 AM] me: hello
[7:50:36 AM] david rod3: yes
[7:50:39 AM] david rod3: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... stan-dies-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
during-skype-chat-wife-saw-bullet-hole/
[7:50:47 AM] david rod3: check this out
[7:52:31 AM] david rod3: why will you be asking your uncle about about our personal affair does he ask you questions about his personal affairs?
[7:53:06 AM] me: no, just curious is all....
[7:53:31 AM] david rod3: why will not believe what i say to you dear
[7:53:53 AM] me: i do believe u
[7:54:02 AM] david rod3: why will someone of my personality lie to you
[7:55:21 AM] david rod3: i hate lies alot and i also hate people who lie so i don't like telling lies because it will hurt me if someone tell me lies and i discover dear
[7:55:44 AM] me: i know me too ( :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
[7:56:56 AM] david rod3: are you getting ready for work now dear

[7:57:29 AM] me: Look i found a pic of you and my uncle...is that you?
[7:58:50 AM] david rod3: which is your uncle among them here dear
[7:58:57 AM] me: guess??
[7:59:33 AM] david rod3: the one putting on t-shirt that is at the front
[8:00:00 AM] me: no silly the on in the army uniform
[8:00:19 AM] david rod3: really
[8:00:28 AM] me: yes...isnt that funny
[8:00:43 AM] david rod3: yes its very funny dear
[8:01:07 AM] me: YOU ARE SO FUCKEN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[8:01:47 AM] david rod3: why do you have to insult me?
[8:02:40 AM] XXXXX: How is Ghana this time of year
[8:03:31 AM] david rod3: you are not fucking funny
[8:03:38 AM] me: hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
[8:04:09 AM] david rod3: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha :D
:D:D
[8:05:00 AM] david rod3: whats up with you
[8:05:16 AM] me: nothing mugu
[8:05:56 AM] david rod3: maybe you are the mugu because its only one that knows one too
[8:06:12 AM] me: ooooooooooooooooh u never know ;)
[8:06:47 AM] david rod3: yes i know
[8:07:20 AM] david rod3: how is life generally?
[8:07:55 AM] me: nah ogun go kill you papa
olosunta orun ikere nah him strike you papa and mama
[8:08:23 AM] david rod3: same to you
[8:08:32 AM] me: (rofl)
[8:08:40 AM] david rod3: hahahahahaha
[8:09:07 AM] me: LOSER
[8:09:17 AM] david rod3: winner
[8:09:30 AM] me: yep...sux for u.................
[8:09:48 AM] david rod3: it my pleasure meeting with you
[8:10:03 AM] david rod3: (y)
[8:10:03 AM] me: pleasure was all mine :D
[8:10:31 AM] david rod3: am darlynton by name and you?

[2:51:02 PM] david rod3: am 28years old
[2:51:29 PM] david rod3: my nationality is Nigeria
[[2:57:30 PM] david rod3: there was a time at school i had a very terrible accident that i almost died if not for the grace of God i left school for almost a year and a half because my left got broken because of the accident i was not able to walk for a very long time and life was looking furstrated to me i nearly even take my own life at that time both i know God has every reason to save me from that terrible accident.... :cry: :cry:
[3:00:30 PM] david rod3: then i decided to take things the way they are untill one day i started walking again but my step mother didn't end there she always do all her possible best to make sure she harm me by anyway because her children that she give birth to from another father is staying in my fathers house too.. :cry: :cry:
[3:02:03 PM] david rod3: for me to avoid all her wickedness and evil grim towards me i have to leave Nigeria to Ghana so that i can have a peace of mind and hussle for myself to make a living... :-o
[3:02:24 PM] david rod3: that is my story
[3:04:18 PM] david rod3: the reason why i lied to you at first was that i notice that most white people don't like blacks and i don't know the reason why and even when you tell them the truth about yourself they will not believe you are saying the truth to them.. :thinking:
[3:04:55 PM] david rod3: am very sorry if its offend you that i lied to you at first.. :thinking: :mrgreen:

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :applause: :applause:

I must say I enjoyed reading that! I did spot your name in there once, but I removed that for you.

But when baiting them, I must advise, be careful on confronting them. Not only can they get into saying nasty stuff (which you handle just fine) but it can educate them on how to be a better mugu at their game. And we don't want to educate them do we? We like em nice and stupid. ;)
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

akmmel1169
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby akmmel1169 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Thank you for catching my name and removing it. I know we arent supposed to confront them...I just couldn't help it. They make me sick to my stomach! This site is a wonderful reference for anyone suspicious of a potential online suitor. Thank you again!!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Haha I don't blame ya, they sicken me too! In this one, you did it with tact, so I doubt this dumb mugu would have even figured out how his cover was blown. ;)
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richard.maker2013@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 pm

badoo
Richard 55, New York, NY

sorry is richard_maker2013@hotmail.com can you give me yours
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Inta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Inta » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 pm

One more Skype ID for the General: gen.david.m.rodriguez04
Told me stories about peace keeping missions in Afghanistan and wanted to use my bank account for releasing a 'huge sum of money' he sort of recovered in Afghanistan. Promised to come and see me in my country soon. Be careful ladies, a lot of facts don't match in his tales...

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

gen.davidrodriguez410@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

JohnKofi0925 on zorpia

General David
58, Male, Afghanistan
Last seen 4 hrs ago

Government/Military

junkmail:
I am looking that special woman, friend and lover that I can't live without. I know how to and enjoy treating a lady like a lady and enjoy pleasing and spoiling her. I am the kind of man that still enjoys opening the door for you, pull your chair out or help you put your coat on, holding your hand as we walk through life

here is my email
gen.davidrodriguez410@yahoo.com
you can add me or send me email now
thanks
General David M. Rodriguez

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

This man is on Tagged, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: richard_maker11@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

How you doing? It was a very happy day for me today and we hope they are also having the same, I hope you are having a wonderful job, looks like we have a lot in common and it seems that both are seeking the same things in life, you wonder. I share the desire to have a meaningful relationship with someone special and committed as you. I think you'll really get on very well and we are in the same class, and I can not wait to get to know you better and meet you in person.

Well, I'm doing really great and so glad you gave me your email address here :twisted: . I want to get to know you better and meet you in person, so I decided to write an email and tell you more about myself to get to know me better. Not sure exactly where to start. It feels like I'm doing my resume lol, I've been through many personal transitions in the last 2/3 years and hopefully with a few more things to get out of the way, things are starting to settle down ... I would be happy if we can schedule a time to meet online and that's have a chat

I've been a widow :mrgreen: for five years and a half now :cry: and have done nothing since then data. I think we have a lot in common :disagree: . I just registered on this dating website eHarmony :-o and you are the first person I'm writing this forum and that is why I get all my attention and I wish you the best of it.

I am a widower, has a son and live with my dog. My son is called "JEFFERY" and he is 14 years old, is a clever dog child and.My also called "AMBER" - he is a German Shepherd and is 11 months old, we all have lots of fun together as a lover family - he is very social and friendly and has helped me to be more and Jeffery same ...

I am a down to earth, affable man, sensitive yet strong it is adventure, Articulate, Athletic, attractive and very loving - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests.

My smile and positive personality comes through when I am. If you know me, you will find the warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Very romantic and the desire to give and so the woman I'm looking for. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful career, with good business friends and close relatives.

I am a man who is self-employed, ie, sales and marketing, well, my job is office equipment and auto parts, although it keeps me busy, helps me get through my years as fast, and I work hard to integrate social consciousness and spirituality in my life. I laugh easily and often to myself, to the occasional absurdities of life, and appreciate the opportunity to be alive in this incredible moment. They actually have a natural love for nature, children and animals ...

In my free time I enjoy dancing, dining out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine tasting, theater, travel, cooking, health / fitness ... I am very active and get plenty of exercise to keep my body strong and healthy. Games also very athletic and enjoy like tennis, baseball, hockey, volleyball, swimming, etc..

Well, I'll end here and would like to read from you soon to get to know better. I'm looking forward to reading from you again once again and tell me more about yourself, and that's a quote online quotes and that's have a chat as communication here is very slow, and I hope we can meet in msn or yahoo messenger and that is to have a chat :disagree: ,,,

Well, I really hope to hear from you soon :disagree: ...

take care and have a blessed day

Richard
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Kenny, richardkenny33@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 pm

badoo
Richard 55, New York, NY

my is richardkenny33@live.com can i have yours..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David Rodriguez - ltgen.david@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Netlog.

Hi how are you doing am just checking around and i saw your pix and profile it was very interesting to me and and called my attention and i cant pass you by not dropping msg so i will like to know you better if you dont mind..My name is Lt General Rodriguez 2 kids so if you want to know more about me you free to email me in my via ltgen.david@yahoo.com or you can give me your yahoo so that we able to talk better there hope to hear from you and stay away from trouble bcos your health is very important.... hear from you soon
David

ltgen_david
online male - 54 years, Nashville, United States
49 visitors

I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...."The Perfect woman For every man"
More about me

Name
David Rodriguez
Date of birth
26/08/1958
United States
Native language
English
Profession
Military (Manager)

Looking for

Friendship
Relationship

Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”