It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry James, harryjames4sure2013@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm

rod
53 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: McGrath
Marital status: Separated
Hair colour: grey
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: caring,traveling,lovely woman
Education: Bachelor's degree

We Often Don’t Express Our Feelings By The Fear Of Losing A Relationship, But The Fact Remains We lose A Beautiful Relationship By Not Expressing our selves i thinks i am interested in having a beautiful relationship with you.hope to read from you thanks

hello dear its harryjames4sure2013@gmail.com

Harry James, harryjames4sure2013@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark David, rodriguezd115@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 pm

FMF
MarkDavid123
Am Looking for real love.
Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man

About Me
This is Mark David From United State.

Hello, How are you doing, hope you are doing great?

Okay, rodriguezd115@yahoo.com

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Edward - frankedward686@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:07 am

tagged.com
FRANK E

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 8 times

junk message
Dear My name is Frank Edward I will like to make friend with you. Please email me on frankedward686@yahoo.com fore details about me.

link
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

Postby link » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:18 am

another Nigerian jewel posting as the Gen is a man who goes by the alias michael Briggs. He's on every social networking site around the globe. His yahoo address has been michaelbriggs03@yahoo.com , dmrodriguez@rocketmail.com, mikky2, mikky02, tanmike01, and Nelson.phillip71@yahoo.com. African number 011-234-80288188092. Claimed to have a son James who died because I didn't send money and a daughter Linda. The pic he uses is a stolen picture. Another tele number is0803-731-7734. He's a real piece of work. He wants you to set up a chase acct, give him your financials (and American women do), and then he has a Nigerian network he sends this info to so they can move the money!

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

generaldavidrodriguez554@yahoo.com

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7290278897 GeneralDavid Rodriguez

hello am General David Rogriguez. I came across your beautiful pics and i decided to contact you. I am a divorce with four kids and currently in afghanistan for peace keeping. I really would love to know you more.please tell me about yourself. Am waiting for your reply
alright dear generaldavidrodriguez554@yahoo.com
waiting for you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Walker, williamwalker14@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:39 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p392672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

email with different pics Gen.David Rodriguez

Hello my dear,

Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I been to many places in this world...I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

I live with my son Jeffery!. I love my son a lot cos he is all i have for now and besides he is nearest to my heart. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things.
I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever;
I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated....I work in the U.S ARMY,as a Commanding Officer(C.O) .I enjoy my Job a lot ,due its spent almost majority of my time but all the same i enjoy it.Well i will like to know more about you and see where the future will hold us to.Tell me more about you .

I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,caring,laugh,cry and even share an smile with,who will love me and care a lot about Jeffery!. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter..I will be glad to here from you soonest and tell me more about you too .Thanks for your time!. please register for Skype or yahoo messenger so that we can chat there to know more about each other .Please have a wonderful day and stay bless hopping to receive your mail and please send me your pictures ...have a wonderful day and stay bless

YOURS SINCERELY,
William
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Clark, mikelclark2011@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006990316241
Clark Michael

see also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=78728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generaldavidrodriguez75@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 pm

waplog
generalrod
Male , 59
Name Surname: David M. Rodriguez
Lives in United States, ARIZONA
Well let me start by introducing myself to you, my name is david martin rodriguez, i am a U.S army general, i am current serving in Kabul Afghanistan as the com…generaldavidrodriguez75@gmail.com

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Majorgeneral David, majorgeneral.david@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Major General David Rodriguez <majorgeneral.david@yahoo.com>

Skype scammer impersonating David Rodriguez.
Skype aidaromir2010
DOB 1954/6/4
Gender Male
Location NY, USA
Originating IP: 41.215.170.78
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Yes I am major general David from usa how are you doing over there how old are you am 60 year old
Nice to meet you.

Pardon my manner's i am not use to charting online, I am off duty today and
decided to keep my self busy on Skype by meeting you, actually you are the
first person i am charting with.

if i may ask what do you do for a living

ok.

Are you married, have children?

pls i need you in my life as my dear futuer woman in my life as will

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 am

Rodriguez David, rodriguez.david117@yahoo.com
Houston

https:/ /vk.com/d.rodriguez
Join in contact-GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source IP address 41.215.169.86.
Geo-Location Information
Country Ghana
State / Region 01
Accra

David06.08.14
Oh, I see, so you can kindly tell me more about your self, if you do not mind ??
I mean, marital status, employment and standard of living there, in your country, you have kids ??
David06.08.14
Oh, I see that it is good so that you do for a living, I mean my job ??
Are you still married or single?
David06.08.14
Do you have Yahoo Messenger account, so that we can communicate better about ourselves and more effective our chat in the order, the network is very slow ????
David06.08.14
Here is my email address Rodriguez.david117 @ yahoo.com, send me an email order network here, this site is not profitable
Here is my email address Rodriguez.david117@yahoo.com send me an email order network here, this site is not profitable
David18: 06
Yes, I am so sorry my dear, I was so busy with his work in order, I hope you understand the nature of my work, my dear I'm always busy, but we can be just chatting on Yahoo Messenger for more effective our conversation right, try to create a Yahoo Messenger account and send your ID, ​​so I'm all right, so we can talk more to know yourself well, if it pleases you, my dear order
David01: 38
Oh, but now I'm having trouble on my facebook account, I lost access to my account in the order they are only using Yahoo Messenger, so if you have a Yahoo Messenger account forward me your ID, ​​so we can talk better there is ok
David02: 56
Well, I really need a woman to spend the rest of you my life with someone who is honest, caring, lovely, loyal and clearly a woman who understands ...
Hey, my dear! sorry I've been so busy all the time to participate in the troops here in the camp So, how are you doing today? please send me your Yahoo Messenger account, so that we can communicate better, to know yourself or your facebook username, so I add you to better our conversation in order ????

We have more scammers profile: :party:
http:/ /topface.com/profile/62146321/msg/
Sar-e Pol, Velāyat-e Sar-e Pol, Afghanistan

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 am

David General-David-M-Rodrodriguez, davidrodri72@yahoo.com
West Chester, United States

Login Skype: gen.rod00001 :party:
Full Name: General David M Rodriguez
Date of Birth: December 12, 1954
Language: English

https:/ /vk.com/id260008481
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Email Sender: davidrodri72@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 41.66.239.145
IP address country: Ghana
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000

David
Well my dear
I, Major General David Rodriguez Uniform State citizen ..... I am 59 years old ..
I have four children, but I lost my wife in 2009 in a car accident and a woman, I plan to take in a refugee camp, as my daughter
I was responsible for the peacekeeping mission in Africa ... At the moment I'm in a peacekeeping mission here in the Libyan capital Tripoli ..
I was deployed to work here last year ..
If you do not mind ... I will love to know more about you ... So tell me more about yourself .. good
Well my queen, it's very good
Well, my dear, I'm planning ahead of my retirement, and I am now looking for an honest woman who is I, we spend the rest of my love with, I seem to be so interested in you and me, we would have to know more about you, and to near you, would you rather have the second woman after God created the day before, the quality of the woman in you
David
Well my queen, tell me where you live children, and you were in any relationship before, what kind of things you like, what are your hobbies, what do you do in your spare time, please tell me my queen, I we really like to know you more about how to use to get to you, I think you can be a good woman for me, in order
David
I am a man of peace, and I urge the true relationship existing between us, you are so kind and pleasant to be with. you love ..... affectionate .... calm .... understanding ..... trust worthy ... Family Man and woman support. Respect is one of the Most Important requisites in A relationship, as are Honesty and Commitment
True love Speaks better When two hearts, Trust, Sacrifice, and to Give the Best value to the heart in love ... I've admired you since the first time and it was my source of joy .. my love for you knows no boundaries and the best place we soon will live as one big happy family .. and I love you and words can not explain how I want to be with you in the near future .
David
Well my love, I think you you a blessing that my entire being grateful. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand and work together through all the ups and downs in our lives. I know there are many more special occasions and moments that come to surprise us and bring us closer to each other
David
You know what I'm going to retire. and I plan to come to your country and to be with you .. and you know that I am working here in Africa for a long time, and I made ​​some money. I made ​​money with one of the leading companies in Africa. So I want you to contact the delivery company, where I deposited the money .. So I'm going to contact them and tell them that you are my wife .. And I want these funds to be delivered to your country. well
David
Oh my love, I'm sorry, I just got a call agent, call, so I want offline, so now I hope you understand me now, these funds will be delivered to you in your country, so you should write a letter to them and tell them that you are my wife, in order
David
Oh my love, you do not have to think about anything, well, you just have to write them and tell them you're my wife, I told them about you, so you just have to write to them and ask them what is that you can to do so means we will be delivered to you in your country without any risk in order
David
Well my love, that we are better that the company does not work on the weekend, okay, so I think that Monday we will be alright, alright
02/08/14
So I think that I should give you the address of the company, so you can write to them on Monday, in order
David
Oh my love, living condition is not quite exciting for me .... I spend almost all my time, so I want you to help me get the funds to me, so that I can write a letter to me leave you in your country, and for the government to reward me for the work I did here, in Africa, in order
David
My love, please, I just want you to write to the company and tell them that you are ready to get the funds to me, in order
Ghana United Nations.
PO Box 1767 Ridge Av / Centre, Accra Ghana. :party:
Direct e-mail address: un_delvy@outlook.com
Relations Officer: Mr. Kofi CLINTON :party:
My full names are: General David M Rodriguez
Amount: $ 2.4 millon united state dollars
David
Oh my love, you just have to write to them and tell them that you are my wife, and you're ready to get the funds for me in your country on your doorstep, the procedure and what are the things you can do, so you can get the fund without risk, I told them all about you, well
David
Oh my love, company, we ask you to send your details like your name, well so just write them and they we tell you what to do OK
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

david_rodriguez60@aol.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:11 pm

cda.pl/ David096
David Rodriguez (60)

My dearest!
Greetings to you, My name is General David M Rodriguez'm UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope that this message will find a good and healthy and I hope that we can establish relationships as we meet here for the first time, I went through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to be with you. My desire is to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, care, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in yourself, kindly respond to me through my private e-mail account (david_rodriguez60@aol.com)

EMAIL: david_rodriguez60@aol.com
TITLE: General David M. Rodriguez
You can also join me Skype my Skype Name is ..... davidrodriguez306

Full name: David Rodriguez
davidrodriguez306
Pennsylvania, West Chester, United States

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gendavidrod26@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:34 pm

zorpia
David
60, Gosport, United Kingdom
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write. I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night. I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake in Hangzhou, I like the flat cornfield in Champaign. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.

how are you doing? contact me through my email gendavidrod26 @ gmail.com

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

david1954rodriguez@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 pm

waplog
generalrod
Male , 60
Name Surname: David M. Rodriguez
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

myWell let me start by introducing myself to you, my name is David M. Rodriguez, i am a U.S army, i am current serving in Kabul Afghanistan as the commander of U
my name is David and it is nice chatting with you, i am sorry i am not always online but you can drop a message and i will get back at you david1954rodriguez@yahoo.com
can we establish a relationship together and let see how it goes but we must be truthful and honest to each other if we are to start anything together

woman_to_marry
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby woman_to_marry » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 pm

BEWARE, MARRIAGE CROOK
I decide share my experience with “soldier of US ARMY”.
We met at dating page when I was in foreign country, but I do not met him. His name is James Rafter, but it is not necessary, perhaps he will change it next time. He was so carefully to me. The time, what I spent with him via email makes me very happy. Second day he wrote he is in love with me. And the next day he proposed to me married him, just in three days from first email touch. I was in heaven. He wrote me about his plan to married me and wants to see me in live. But there was something – I have to write email to General with official application for his leave from army. In second day I get answer about paying fee 950.00 $ for cover the fee for the official application, and then he promise to me I will get my money back because he will get 200.000.00 $ from US army. Unfortunately he lied to me, than he was not access to his bank account, but he “promised” to me give my all the money (200.000.00 $) back after he will leave the US ARMY and between this money information he always wrote me how he is in love me, how he want to married me, how he liked me. But he never sent number of account and other info depends to money transfer. I decide to be very carefully with my money, so I wrote him I need official letter from General of The US Army from official army server and then I get answer with other fees information, this time “only” 670.00 $ for cover James’s leaves from US ARMY. Now I know he is a croop from internet blogs.
There were some curious facts:
- He wrote he is used in Nigeria, but these emails are from other country with 6 hours’ time shift, but the Nigeria is just one hour from Czech Republic where I lived.
- Actually, I do not know the account number, because I still waiting for it. I got email from “secretary of the General office” with account number at Western Union bank with password.
- The name of General was David M. Rodriguez, whose pics are abused on the internet.
- The name of owner the Western union account is John Wilson
While I wrote him he is a liar, cheater, scammer and bastard he stopped whole communications with me just in moment.

Return to “Military scams”