It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Maj. Chris Haggard

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jake Brown (jake_brown004@yahoo.com)

Postby janex69 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:54 pm

aka BILL HAGGARD

Jan 2010 registered on person.com
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3483294

USER ID: 3483294
Nickname: Wills
Name: Haggard
State/Region: New York
City: New York

More about myself: My name is Captain Bill Haggard. I was born on the 20th of Sep; 1962 :thinking: (LOOK ABOVE) :thinking: at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN.I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) :liar: and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know; I am currently stationed in Baghdad; the capital of Iraq I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2008. When back to the States; I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. :cry: She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 21 years. : I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart; a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with. : Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well; I will be home in June to Ga where i live all alone.i lost my family during the world trade centre tourist attack :cry: :cry: :cry: ; i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad :cry: every time i think about it.Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home; it reminds me of my past.. I dont use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons :roll: but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love; and there is a smile of Deceit; and there is a smile of smiles; in which these two smile meet; a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself; I loved my ex wife with all my heart and she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with.while thinking of her and thought she is the brighter side of my life. I did all I could in support to her needs and given a helping hand for her to grub a job; and support the family as well. In times like holiday and spending time with each other. spending much time with her as much as I could..but all the same its over now; all though am hurt i have gotten over it now and moving on in life with determination to hit my goals. Sweety; i have to end hear as i have a couple of things to do.Waiting for your pics.; Yours Love.; Captain Wills :thinking: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SERGEANT, MUGU? :twisted:
Last edited by janex69 on Thu May 20, 2010 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:02 am

DUKE WALSCHE

APRIL 2010 resistered on TAGGED as DUKE W
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5441020080

Tagline: no scammers :mrgreen: :roll:
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian

lftduke18@yahoo.com
Just a mere lieutenant now :twisted:
......or to quote him from IM "Duke Walsche: i am a leugtanaunt leuftaunanat" :mrgreen:

section from IM chat mm i cant tell i have a secret mission with the prime Minister of Iraq in Africa :mrgreen: so after that i think by that time i have had my dream woman
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Haggard M

Postby Arabian Nights » Tue May 25, 2010 12:06 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5442019675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Haggard M
Haggard Millar

Profile Views: 223 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: looking for someone honest
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me
* Music: i like music a lot as well as rock musics..
* Movies: I do view movies a lot especially Mexican films..
* Books: yes books is the first programme in my hobbies i do read at my leisure moment especially story books..
* Sports: yes i like it but not effectively
* Interests: Swimming,skiing,joggling,and reading as well..
* Dreams: my dream is meet someone caring,honest,trustworthy and have a good sense of humor,
* Best Features: my face...
* About Me: I am quiet, good humoured, caring, self determined person. I love children, nature, animals, traveling, sports I consider myself as a handsome, masculine, strong, healthy person.I like to do a lot of things such as different kind of activties

Hello,Am haggard millar by name.And a US Army soldier by profession.I like my work alot but life is not only work you have to get some honest and trustworthy.Because it has been a sad time you loose all around you.So i want to look to a new ways to look happy once again.So we need time to know each other very well.only time can favor our friendship.So i will like to know more about yourself?Hope to hear from you again..Bye for now..
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ISAACK DAVIS HAGGARD- ik_davis65@live.com

Postby ipanema » Wed May 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi im also a victim of this scammer, He told me that hes US ARMY , told me he had a 1 bag of money a millions. oh my God , im stupid i believe on him.and i am worried coz i gave my real name address and some of my pictures. and i feel sorry for the soldier that he used for his fake identity. his using the name ISAACK DAVIS HAGGARD.

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

SCAMMERS IN TAGGED.

Postby ipanema » Wed May 26, 2010 12:50 pm

The MSN ID of this scammer is ik_davis65@live.com, He sent me a lot of pictures of this soldier that now i noticed its not him. using name SSGT.isaack davis Haggard. and pretend a US ARMY ASSIGNED IN IRAQ. AND PRETENDING THAT HE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN. ITS LUCKY THAT I DID NOT SEND MONEY COZ HE ASKED ME MONEY TO SEND TO THIS DIPLOMAT THAT CARRYING OUR MILLIONS TO BRING DELIVER HERE IN MY HOME. LIAR, LIAR,LIAR LIAR... I FEEL SORRY TO THE OWNER OF THE AMERICAN SOLDIER THAT HE USING.HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING THIS FOR THE OWNER OF THOSE PICTURES THEY WERE INNOCENT.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: ISAACK DAVIS HAGGARD- ik_davis65@live.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for posting and exposing this scammer.

I have changed the thread title to "name, email" to make Google catch it faster.

Have you looked up his photo in http://www.scamdigger.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ? Maybe we have him here already.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ipanema » Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I THINK THIS SCAMMER IS AFRICAN ACCENT I NOTICED WHEN HE CALLED ME 5 TIMES. HE IS ONLY USING THIS PICTURE OF THIS AMERICAN SOLDIER AT FIRST I REALLY LIKE HIM COZ OF THE PICTURE BUT WHEN CALLED ME IT IS NOT AMERICAN ACCENT. I HOPE THIS SCAMMER WILL BE CAUGHT. WE DONT WANT HIM TO HAVE ANOTHER MANY VICTIMS.

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ipanema » Wed May 26, 2010 1:20 pm

I AM VERY THANKFUL OF THIS SITE IT HELPS FOR THE VICTIMS.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 pm

The US army provides an online magazine - not restricted in access - called
A Soldier's Perspective
got an updated 'Wall of Shame' of Military Dating Scams up to 2010/05/13.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm

@ ipanema - You are very welcome :) Can you please post his portrait photo here?

@ Myra - Could you link to or copy and paste the article into a new thread in the General Forum?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ipanema » Thu May 27, 2010 8:47 am

Hi Miss Willy,
This photos of a soldier was already use to me and named Isaack Davies Haggard and SSGT of US ARMY in Iraq. and we chat also like you and he said also he gonna marry me and live w/ me forever blah blah and showing this 1 bag of money that is from the burned bank of Iraq and he want to give it to me, but he needs 1,500.00 US dollars to pay in the customs. and asking me to send it tru western union and this is the named of the reciever's name a custom in Ghana.
KWESI AMOAKO
22ND AIRPORT ROAD
COUNTRY ACCRA, GHANA, WEST AFRICA
COUNTRY CODE 0223

HOPE THIS ONE HELPS TO OTHER.

ipanema
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ipanema » Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

HI LADIES,
THIS PHOTOS SENT FROM THAT EVIL SCAMMER. HIDING A NAMED ISAACK DAVIES HAGGARD, POOR SOLDIER HE DOESNT KNOW THAT HIS PHOTOS SPREAD BY THE SCAMMERS. HOPE WE NEED TO REPORT THIS TO US ARMY JUST TO LET HIM KNOW HOW COME THIS SCAMMERS USING HIS PHOTOS, I THINK THE DOESN'T KNOW THIS.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Oasisdating, 2 proifles

haggard59
liveme123

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

TAGGED
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5442099457" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HAGGARD S

Tagline: Seriously looking for my soul mate...

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Back on TAGGED

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5443364733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MICHEAL W

Return to “Military scams”