It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edwards Peter Dickson; <p.dickson82@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Username: edwardspeter

Email: p.dickson82@yahoo.com

User IP 206.108.116.138

Suffolk Cooperative Library System
OrgId: SCLS
Address: 627 North Sunrise Service Road
City: Bellport
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11713

Full Name
Edwards Peter Dickson

About me
I am wholeheartedly passionate about love and life, i look forward to find myself with someone who wants to put as much as possible into making the relationship grow, I tend to be very loyal and prove to be an ever-faithful friend and lover.My personality is bold & daring when necessary. I hardly ever back down from a necessary challenge but understand the point in picking one's battles. I believe that if we don't stand up for anything we'll fall for everything and life is too short to keeping tripping on ourselves.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Houston Texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
MILITARY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Edwards Peter Dickson; <p.dickson82@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby Sailory » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Jeffrey Vernon sgtjeffreyvernon@hotmail.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974311681 Jefffrey V

Hello I'm with the US ARMY TROOPS serving my deployment in Afghanistan, I find your profile attractive and interesting i would love to get to know if you are still single , I'm on here to play Mafias and also looking for long lasting relationship. How about you ? Tell me something about you

Thanks for the straight forward to the answer I'm with the US ARMY serving my deployment in Afghanistan I have been in this services for 15years now and i have been spending 5years here in Kabul and Afghanistan. But presently am in Kabul,i am really grateful to you for your audience. I Understand it's very rare to see someone who is ready to talk or get acquainted to someone so far away.I do believe love can pass through any barrier, distance and age should be considered as an obstruction when determining a loving relationship. Here are something you need to know about me
I've been single for a while now, I never wanted to move on. I'm a kind of man that deals with emotional feeling with everything i have. I love Linda(My Late Wife) so much that i never had a clue that she could die so soon. When it happened,i felt like I'm gonna die also but with the help of a therapist and a good friend way back in the state, i got myself together and started life afresh before my deployment here on peace keeping mission.However,with the help of the same Dr. I was made to understand that in a world filled with darkness, we all need some kind of light, whether it's a great flame that show us how to win what we've lost or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters or a few glowing bulbs that reveals to us the hidden truth of our past,
We all need something to help us get through the night. Even if it's just the thinnest glimmer of hope. That's why i decided to move on and search for a wonderful woman who will make me happy for the rest of my life and the reason why we need to move on. We all need to let the past go and concentrate on the future. I will love to know you better and see if there is a chemistry as i said earlier. I will not hesitate to let you know my feelings the moment i haven butterfly in my stomach, lol. I'm looking for somebody who wants me as much as i want her. I'm witty and sarcastic but in a loving way and i bake a mean cake lol. I know there is pics on our profile but this is not vanity, it is honesty, I'm nothing special and anybody can look good in a pic, Facial appearances doesn't say much of a person, its the person inside that matters most..
Love to cook and entertain but need somebody to share it with. I don't do mind games, I treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I'm an outdoor guy who hikes, camps, climbs, walks the dog, caravans etc. I'm looking for a long term partner, I want the fairytale, wife, maybe kids, who knows? But i believe in the sanctity of marriage and want somebody who's ready to be the bride. All i seek is love, care and happiness, a woman who will always make me feel like a man. Someone i could always have fun with, walk hand in hand across the beach and street, have a pillow fight together on a Sunday and also a TLC when doing dishes, laundries and house cleaning.will love to know more about you too hope you like my pics and my daughter charlene she is just 6 years she now lives with baby sitter in Cleveland....looking forward to hear from you soon

X-Originating-IP: [184.107.221.29]
Services: Suspected network sharing device

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 pm

myloveforyou on matchdoctor, one confused mugu!! :twisted:
Now back on Matchdoctor as "alex20002"
alex20002
52-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 48 - 93
Los Angeles, California, United States
I dream to meet my second part, a real woman, strong, intelligent and reliable, for whom I will be a good companion in all his undertakings, and will paint her life with bright colors and impressions, and show the power of men love!

am edward a miltary as a profession.can we share emails together
nice to ask edwardnelson70@ymail.com
BY EDWARDS
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

sad rose
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sad rose » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 pm

hello everyone this scumbag is on go fish military bbw etc he needs to be stopped he wanted me to leave and go to nc to live wth him he dedicated a song for us i dont know how some men could do to sweet ladies like us his face is on fb too just wanted to let you know he uses this email address wrightedwards@yahoo.com
toughwrite4u@aol.com txt messegeno 240600009 BEWARE OF HIM :(

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 am

thanks for the info Sad Rose :)
please stop communicated with him and dont tell him that he was posted here. the man whose communicated with you is not the man in the pic :( he is nigerian scammer . and his goal is after your $$$$. feel free to post in advice and support section coz you not alone in this case. we are here for you. and keep reading here to get knowlage how to spot them in the future :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Nikkoh Cole, colenikkoh@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 am

collyeeeee on datemefree
- 2012 y/o male
- La salle, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-10-30 01:57:24

Description:
I'm compassionate, caring, friendly and patient. I'm interested in other people and the world around me, the world in general. I see the continuous learning process through life experience and through meeting/sharing life experiences with other people as invaluable. Friendly, warm, caring, compassionate person with a sense of humour who is interested in sharing. Able to also give a hug and a pad on the back, someone to spend the rest

Ideal match description:
I'm seeking compassionate, caring, friendly and patient. I'm interested in other people and the world around me, the world in general. I see the continuous learning process through life experience and through meeting/sharing life experiences with other people as invaluable. Friendly, warm, caring, compassionate person with a sense of humour who is interested in sharing.

junkmail:
hi how are you doing ... hope you are having a nice starting week i will like to know you more better and get to know what you are looking for on the site and i hope you are not among those that looking for one night stand i will appreciate you if you can get back to me on colenikkoh at yahoo dot com or on my cell no (815)322-1985 coz i m new on the site hope to hear from you soon cole

Received: from [41.151.57.49] - South Africa

Thanks for the email i m a military personnel and i have a kid which is all that left for me since the lost of my late wife and i m on the site seeking for someone to spend the rest of my life with not a night stand woman i want something real and i will like to know more about you

Yahoo avatar:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

melody1045@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Person.com profile
Camp001
53, New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Jimburukus
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jimburukus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 am

Well, someone is using this man's identity again -- now on the "Tagged" web site as Bobby Edwards -- with the E-mails address of sgtbobbyedwards@yahoo.com. "He" had written a short note to say 'hi" and letting me know he wanted to build a possible relationship. On this site "he" is listed as gay -- as I am. "His" profile is very, very warm and specific in wanting to be honest ( :P ) and open in communication. I sent "him" my E-mail address, so he could write to me personally -- thus my securing "his." Fortunately, "he" never asked for any money or anything in particular -- just wanting to build a possible relationship on trust. I would not have sent him anything anyway. One day I was fortunate enough to get "him" on Yahoo! chat, so we had a small one at the time. From then on I never heard from him. I was beginning to have some concern, since I was told he was on a secret mission in Libya -- yes, I fell for that. So I contacted a military site to see if they could find out about his health -- that's when it became apparent "he" was a scam. "He" has five pictures on the 'Tagged' web site, which I'll post at the end. They are same pictures I've seen in reading through this thread. "He" also joined Facebook and posted one of the pictures -- the one of "him" just smiling widely to the camera without sunglasses or helmet. I have contacted the FTC, Yahoo!, Facebook, and Tagged about this poster not being the man pictured. I will not tell him about my posting on this particular site.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:59 am

Thank you for posting this :)

Do you have an email header?

"Libya" was the only not-100%-lie, in the way that these scams orignate from Africa but from West Africa, most prominently Nigeria, or from Nigerians in Malaysia. An email could show the tenttive location of the internet criminal behind this fake.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lilibozalia@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 pm

lilibozalia@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979904810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ridwan S
Dernière activité :En ligne maintenant !
Consultations de profil :105 fois
Phrase d'accroche :Hello,Add me on Lilibozalia @yahoo.com so that we can chat Okay
Membre depuis :le 1 décembre, 2012
Lieu :Greater Accra, Ghana

Message on Tagged

My Name is Rudwan Single, Never Married no Kid and i am know in this dating sit and i am Now Looking for The Right Woman Who Is Honest, Truthful, Romantic, Loyal Caring for Love so that I will spend The Rest Of My Life and Soul with her As Will,I am online Now I Will Like You To Add Me On Your Instant Y a h o o M e ss en g e r so that we can chat There and Share Picture..I am Sorry for not Putting My Picture Because I am new To All This..I Have Save same Pictures on My Computer for You And I Will Be Waiting for Your Add..My Yahoo ID Is Lilibozalia @ y a h o o .c o m I will Be Looking forward To Here From You Soon..Take Care and Stay Blessed.... Best Regards, Rudwan

http://www.blackplanet.com/12356m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
/
• Sex: Male
• Race: Other
• Zodiac: Libra

Image ---> mugu younger

https://www.facebook.com/lilibo.ridwan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lilibo Ridwan

Image Image Image ---> On Badoo but I can't connect....

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Good catch BrightStar.
So you've found the man behind the mask I see! :D

Oh and lazy lilibozalia@yahoo.com also has a profile here, using the photo of this military guy with his baseball cap backwards in what appears to be a hotel room here:
http://www.confirio.com/6IP6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Hi
My name is Ridwan and I am new on this dating site. I just joined about an hour ago and found your profile quite interesting so I decided to say hi. I wish we can continue our chat privately, if yes do you have access to chat with me on Yahoo Instant messenger? I am lilibozalia@yahoo.com add me. I have some photos to share as well.
Cheers
Ridwan"
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Roberto Edwards, robertoedwards@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 am

robeddy on idatiing4you

San Antonio, Texas, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Aquarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:176 lbs (80 kg)
Height:6’0” (183 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:hazel
Education:associates degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home

About
Life is full of ups and downs, but always looking up, you never get scared on the way down, I see my life with all the good times ahead, I strongly believe that everyone must absolutely take control of its own existence. My reasons for being here are simple. I'm looking for easy and pressure free friendship that will yield to a meaningful love affair. I generally enjoy meeting and hearing from people from all over the word...I find their stories interesting.

junkmail:
Thank you so much for your message, I will like to keep this communication going on with you so we can know more about each other and get to be the best for each other also. mostly, I also don't come on this site often. here is my email address.
robertoedwards@rocketmail.com
I will be waiting to read an email from you, tell me more about you in the email and your expectation from your man. I will be looking forward to read from you. Now you've got me thinking about you.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Edwards/Caleb Welbeck, welbeckcalebedwards@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:39 am

I have been contacted by a person who also calls himself Caleb Welbeck. He is on WooMe, his page on that dating site is: http://www.woome.com/calebf3846/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. His email he also uses is welbeck.caleb@yahoo.com. He sent me pictures of himself at that website and I checked out the header on the email and it is linked to Ghana.

back again! :evil:

netlog
welbeckcalebedwards
Ralph Edwards
52 years old - male - United States

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ralph Edwards/Caleb Welbeck, edwardsralph281@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 am

netlog
welbeckcalebedwards
Ralph Edwards
52 years old - male - United States
alternative email
i am also looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life with and grow old with.you look gorgeous and i think we both might get along really well.do you have yahoo id ?? .
edwardsralph281@yahoo.com

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

<Jeffrey> alias <David Thomson>

Postby dimitrii » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:56 am

Here is a link : http://soul-catcher.eu/?p=8029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; MILITARY-SCAMMER DAVID THOMSON

His is on badoo:

Jeffrey, 47
Was online 13 hours ago
Wants to meet with a girl, 37-52
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Interests

10 interests:
Animal Farm Lip gloss Snow Patrol Banana bread Movies & TV Shows Mountain Dew Sweaters Harry Potter Mountain Bike Rock Band

See some shared interests? Add them to your profile!
About me
For fun, I enjoy going more…
Interested in
im looking for a real more…
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
170cm (5'7''), average body, blond hair and blue eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Someday
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
No
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English