It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye, sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

On http:/ /www.datanta.us/user-view_user-71730.html with this pic: http:/ /static02.datanta.us/img-en-us-/2009/12/19/grd-11829395371730.jpg
Ralph Edwards, 47 years from United States Illinois
I define myself: Am edwards by name 47yrs US Army....i have been working for the safety of mycountry and serving with my entire life...now i think i have to plan my life.....i need a true love to spend the rest of my life with and to be honest and loyal inreturn.....I have once been married but my wife is late now.living me with an angel she is a big girl now...
Profession: Army

Facebook - http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002449006125 - with 3 other pics ond the quote "What will be will be" Que sera sera

As Henry Oliverdan - http:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Oliverdan/100000935784082

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-d ... ve2011.htm
http://photos.connectingsingles.com/dat ... 921970.jpg
loveandlove2011
TOGETHER WE CAN
I am a:55 yr-old man seeking women, 45-70
Height:6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Other
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Never
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:Not Sure
Looking for:Marriage
Sign:Aquarius
I am very upbeat, optimistic, always smiling and very friendly. I am full of life, live every moment to the fullest and love to laugh. I can easily get the church giggles and laugh myself to tears.I ward off drama, have none, want none. I hope to find a partner with the same focus and drive
I’m looking for:
I am looking to share the rest of my life with someone that wants an extraordinary relationship. One were even those around us sense the level of commitment we share. They notice the gentle and supportive way we interact and sense a magic that is alive in our relationship. A relationship that stands the test of changes, sorrows, life's ups and downs. A relationship that feels like a safe haven, a place to recharge, lean on each one another and laugh often together

http://www.polishdatingwomen.com/eddy_ralph3206 - same pic
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Colorado
City:Eldorado Springs
Zip code:80025

http://www.handicap-dating.com/search_r ... ame=mich50
Area: Laurel, Maryland, United States
Well where I begin... I am very down to earth, goodhearted,honest,responsible and very very family oriented.. I love the feeling of the family unit laughter,outings, sports ,etc.. I have a very busy lifestyle always on the go either due to work . If I see that there may be a possibility that I may have found a compatible partner then yes.. I will most definitely make the time to spend together of course. I really haven't put myself out there to look for a particular woman I guess it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack nowadays. If it happens it will happen maybe by fate or by chance. I value another persons opinions and thoughts and much more if they are from my partner. I am a good listener and very patient . I was brought up with good morals ,values and traditions. I would love and hope to find a woman with common interests and likes . I am a pushover for that old fashioned romance...call me a hopeless romantic.. Just be yourself... no games no drama I am totally done with all that . I am very simple and easy to get along with. I prefer the not so serious type of woman.. be funny be silly lets laugh until our sides hurt .. I am a sucker for that good ole sense of humor I admire a woman who is able to show his feelings and be true at heart..We are all human and we all need someone to share them with ...good or bad... Communication is very important to me... without it we get no where.. When I see a woman who carries himself with confidence,responsibility and stability and is secure in himself that catches my attention. All I ask is that you know what you want and you feel comfortable with yourself and one last thing... be honest and please don't lie about who u really are.. Because I am who I am and I would like you to be the REAL you..you know that saying.."behind every good man there is a good woman"...well I would be honored to be that good man !!!Thanks for reading and I hope you find your better half... :-) Good luck in your search!!

hunter22
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter22 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

carolgay32....he appeared on many sites, including blackplanet, yearbook, cupid, seniorpeople...using the same pic you posted.....I aslo have this pic and email address for him.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Fred Bryan Rodriquez - rodfredbryan@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 am

person.com
USER ID: 5021166
Nickname: rodfredbryan
Name: Fred Bryan Rodriquez
State/Region: New York
City: New York
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jon Weist Edwards - jonweistedwards@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 am

http:/ /w ww.facebook.com/jonweist.edwards
Jon Weist Edwards
Has worked at Military

http:/ /w ww.4ppl .com/jonweistedwards
About me
An Incurable romantic, giving, caring, and understanding. One who looks for the beauty inside and out. Realizing that no one is perfect, I seek the good all in everyone I meet. I'm looking for a friend and relationship to bloom into more as time goes by. A friend to confide in and count on. A lover to depend on, and to light a candle with. A partner to rely on, be confident and assuring with. The question of family is really open. I seek a spark and I am a lover of beauty wherever it exist and cherish its many personable forms . Believing in positive chemistry, I would you not to be afraid to be open, there is no judgment here. Follow your heart, senses, and feeling, be honest. without communications nothing is possible.
About you
Someone that is passionate,loving, and affectionate, curious about life and stable enough to handle all its aspects. Creative with self assurance, and intelligence. One who can enjoy intimate sensual moments and share adventures as well. A friend and partner in all that life has to give, someone who will be there and supportive whether the moment is quiet or out right hectic.

http:/ /w ww.youfreedating.com/profile/jonweistedwards
jonweistedwards
Marital status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious relationship
City: Panola
State/Province: Panola, Texas
About jonweistedwards:
About my life and what I'm looking for Hi everyone, I spent two weeks living on a nudist beach last year, bizzare? youve got to try it once in your life...Well thats broke the ice... I love to laugh and have a great sense of humor, in fact laughing is one of lifes best things. I love to experience everything i can, i never turn down the opportunity to try something for the first time. I love the outdoors and adventure, camping, wilderness living, travel. I would love to take my Land Rover to the sahara and drive the dunes. A long term overland adventure. Most summers d, hill walking, camping and such like. Theres nothing like settling down around a camp fire at night with a nice cup of custard and just watching natures television,looking up at the stars and dreaming. I used to be into motorcycles, but had a terrible accident a few years back and have been put off a bit. Ive recently acquired another bike to see if i can get back into it, but im not overly enthusiastic at the moment. I like mountain biking and canoeing. I love to cook and create new dishes, some more successful than others. Im quite arty and like making things, ive made everything from dolls houses to action man tanks. Ive a very creative mind and am perhaps a little eccentric. By far the best things ive ever made is my three beautifull babies William (6) and Isabella (4) and Harry (2). They live with their mum and her husband, but i have them any time i want to. Its a nice arrangement. An Incurable romantic, giving, caring, and understanding. One who looks for the beauty inside and out. Realizing that no one is perfect, I seek the good all in everyone I meet. I'm looking for a friend and relationship to bloom into more as time goes by. A friend to confide in and count on. A lover to depend on, and to light a candle with. A partner to rely on, be confident and assuring with. The question of family is really open. I seek a spark and I am a lover of beauty wherever it exist and cherish its many personable forms . Believing in positive chemistry, I would you not to be afraid to be open, there is no judgment here. Follow your heart, senses, and feeling, be honest. without communications nothing is possible.

http:/ /w ww.japanesefriends.net/profile/138743/home
jonweistedwards's personal profile
Lives In: , Korea Republic of
I am Seeking a: Woman

lynn622
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

same ole same ole

Postby lynn622 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

he is back on myyearbook.. was honest edwards this am and a new name this afternoon... his pictures are on scamdigger.... :mrgreen:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: same ole same ole

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

D-Tales? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah but...with just a pic and "he´s back", we could just as well delete it since it provides no googleable useful info anyway hun... :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

You are right frumpy

WHAT IS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lynn622
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lynn622 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 pm

he is not posting a email.. last one i had was edwardkimzey@yahoo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Steve, nomeb4name@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:45 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5382206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 5382206
Nickname: nomeb4name
Name: sgt steve
State/Region: Ohio
City: Clear
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edwards McCarthy - sgt.edwards6am@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5409589
Nickname: sgt.edwards6am
Name: Edwards McCarthy
State/Region: Texas
City: San Antonio
More about myself: I am in the USA Army and it has provided me ample opportunity to travel and do things that I would have never done I have been stationed in South Carolina (twice) Ft Jackson where I met my beautiful wife, Shannon but she is Late now. I got to spend a year in Korea with her ...still try to find good Korean food where ever I go. I have spent many months in Turkey, Kuwait, Iraq and recently in Iraq.,I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...."The Perfect Man For every Woman"
I am a God fearing man, with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing some one been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a woman I'm a simple man with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind. I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right woman i'm searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. My commitment to this woman will be till the end of time when i find her asking her hand in marriage is all i ever hope for, I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this woman at any cost for any reason.

I would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship...someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage.
TOPIC : Nice woman with good upstanding morals , christian, good beliefs.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate pics Deleted to here

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Edwards Jason - edwardjason51@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Hoverspot
UserId=3360421
Edwards
Male, 50 Years Old
From Bailey, CO

I am very down to earth, goodhearted,understanding,honest,respons ible and very very family oriented.. I love the feeling of the family unit laughter,outings, sports ,etc.. . If I see that there may be a possibility that I may have found a compatible partner then yes.. I will most definitely make the time to spend together of course. I really haven't put myself out there to look for a particular woman, I guess it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack nowadays. If it happens it will happen maybe by fate or by chance. I value another person's opinions and thoughts and much more if they are from my partner. I am a good listener and very patient . I was brought up with good morals ,values and traditions. I would love and hope to find a woman with common interests and likes . I am a pushover for that old fashioned romance...call me a hopeless romantic.. Just be yourself... no games no drama I am totally done with all that . I am very simple and easy to get along with. I admire a woman who is able to show his feelings and be true at heart..We are all human and we all need someone to share them with ....good or bad... Communication is very important to me... without it we get no where.. When I see a woman who carries herself with confidence,responsibility and stability and is secure in himself that catches my attention. All I ask is that you know what you want and you feel comfortable with yourself and one last thing.... be honest and please don't lie about who u really are.. Because I am who I am and I would like you to be the REAL you..you know that saying.."behind every good man there is a good woman"...well I would be honored to be that good man !!!Thanks for reading and I hope you find your better half....

Hello,glad to read back from you...well i just got on this site few days ago as this will be my first time on dating site and my mission here is in search of a relationship...i haven't gotten on another relationship since my late wife passed away in 2005,i work with the Army division of the Us military troops presently on deployment to Darfur Sudan on peace keeping mission...I have a daughter who is 9...here is my contact(edwardjason51@yahoo.com)..i will love to know more about you and see if this will lead to something more realistic....Thanks,Eddy

suspicious lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwards4us@yahoo.com

Postby suspicious lady » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

well, he was very eager to answer:

Received: from [41.155.76.198] by web121212.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Nov 2011 05:17:08 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Subject: Hello my Wonder
Header trimmed. FF

Am so happy you took the stress to get back to me here...Thanks alot dear..i guess you should know more about me..i dont know how this work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,.
My full name is Charles George Edwards

A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND

I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from Texas(USA) and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement,while i was twelve i left to study in Dallas TX where i decided to join and work for my Country...So i decided to join the US ARMY.

My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.(My her soul rest in peace)

I was born in N.Dallas TX(USA) on the 8th of December 1958..that makes me 52yrs old..

I have a beautiful daughter..her name is Victoria..she will be 16yrs old this year..she is in a boarding house school,been taking care of by our family Nanny..
Have been trying to be everything to her, ever since her mother left the world..

I dont want you to be scared because i work for the US army that maybe i will die and loss my life...No not like that my dear..If it happens its for the good and love of my country..But it will never happen..I dont do the battle thing.. i am a desk type army..lol..always on the desk and train junior soldiers.

Latest this October (forgot to update his mail :mrgreen: :party: ) i will be through with my field missions..i shall quit field works finally and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

Don't be bordered about the little distance between us.. as i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you.. I am ready to join hands together with you,Build a new house and most importantly build a home together any place of your choice..Only if we finally love each other and it works work well..

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.

I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I cant wait to hear back from you. please write me soon my dear.
Your turn!

so boring.. i did not read whole his mail..

of course no proof of money scam yet, just wanted to post those pics here because i am sure that he has contacted other women too today...
i am continuing with him some more..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwards4us@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh no, the proof lies in the header itself :)

IP-Adresse [?]: 41.155.76.198
Ländercode der IP: NG
Land der IP: ip address flag Nigeria
Bundesland der IP: Lagos
Stadt der IP: Lagos
Breitengrad der IP: 6.4531
Längengrad der IP: 3.3958
Provider der IP [?]: Starcomms Limited
Organisation: Starcomms Limited
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

Return to “Military scams”