It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

Postby dimitrii » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Badoo.

Edward, 47
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 40-55
London, United Kingdom

About me
hey, my name is Edward, i hate trying to say something about myself, i feel it's better to be yourself , i am in the military, i like to work and then play hard, i go camping, hiking and mostly like anything outdoor, i like travelling which is good in line of my work. i am honest, caring and fun to be with, i am not perfect and sometimes at fault but i am good and there are allot of good in me ... lol, if i am your friend i am a true and not someone who is only there for what they can get out of a person, when i love i do love with my whole heart and sometimes i give my heart so easy , right now i think this is the best place for me to be and have the right woman of my dream and be happy together again for the rest of my life, thanks if you read this.........

Interested in
i do like to meet friends that are honest, especially a woman who is ready to love and be loved..
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
188cm (6'2''), 56kg (123lbs), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
No, never
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (Fluent) and Spanish (Low)
Work:
soldier. I have a reasonable income.

On badoo:

Edward — 11:31 AM
i am single new here looking for my right woman for a serious relationship, reading through profile i found yours so interesting and will like to know more about you if you dont mind a chat here

xx — 12:41 PM
I am looking for a serious relationship
Edward — 12:42 PM
ok i am here too looking for a serious relationship

Edward — 12:48 PM
you sound good,well i do like a meet a woman who is ready to love and be loved, a woman who is honest,caring and who is really appreciate family value and ready to move on a serious relationship regardless of what the past might be...hope i'm not demanding too much...

Edward — 12:55 PM
ok where are you now and whats your job ?.. i am a soldier and on special service in Afghan

Edward — 01:06 PM
i am single too, widow 8yrs ago with a dughter grown up and now married,, hope you dont mind hooking up with me for a serious and lasting relationship ? :twisted:

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 am

Badoo. goldsmile444@yahoo.com

Edward, 47
Was online 6 hours ago
Wants to date with a girl, 40-55
London, United Kingdom

About me
hey, my name is Edward, i hate trying to say something about myself, i feel it's better to be yourself , i am in the military, i like to work and then play hard, i go camping, hiking and mostly like anything outdoor, i like travelling which is good in line of my work. i am honest, caring and fun to be with, i am not perfect and sometimes at fault but i am good and there are allot of good in me ... lol, if i am your friend i am a true and not someone who is only there for what they can get out of a person, when i love i do love with my whole heart and sometimes i give my heart so easy , right now i think this is the best place for me to be and have the right woman of my dream and be happy together again for the rest of my life, thanks if you read this.........
Interested in
i do like to meet friends that are honest, especially a woman who is ready to love and be loved..

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
188cm (6'2''), 56kg (123lbs), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
No, never
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (Fluent) and Spanish (Low)
Work:
soldier. I have a reasonable income.

On badoo:

Edward — Sunday, 27 January 2013 11:31 AM
i am single new here looking for my right woman for a serious relationship, reading through profile i found yours so interesting and will like to know more about you if you dont mind a chat here

Edward — Sunday, 27 January 2013 12:48 PM
you sound good,well i do like a meet a woman who is ready to love and be loved, a woman who is honest,caring and who is really appreciate family value and ready to move on a serious relationship regardless of what the past might be...hope i'm not demanding too much...lol

Edward — Sunday, 27 January 2013 12:55 PM
ok where are you now and whats your job ?.. i am a soldier and on special service in Afghan

Edward — Sunday, 27 January 2013 01:06 PM
i am single too, widow 8yrs ago with a dughter grown up and now married,, hope you dont mind hooking up with me for a serious and lasting relationship ? :twisted:
xx — Sunday, 27 January 2013 01:07 PM
I also want the same :twisted:

Edward — Sunday, 27 January 2013 01:43 PM
will be looking forward to meet you here again for chat and will be looking forward to have your pics in my personal email goldsmile444@yahoo.com

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Vernon, sgtjeffreyvernon@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Also on yahoo
person.com
USER ID: 6866806
Nickname: vernon
Name: jeffrey
State/Region: Washington
City: Seattle

vernon: am doing good im with the us army troops to afghanistan how about you tell me more about you and what you really looking for on here
my email is sgtjeffreyvernon@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

elinped
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinped » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Help someone!!
I chated whit a Ralph Edwards for a while agoue,after i see this,i cloused all contact whit him,right now i was looking throug my emails and i see a email from a Ralph sendt from @militarymailbox.us.....this is a fake one??

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Can you post that email and its email header? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

elinped
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinped » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 pm

First message and email header? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

elinped
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinped » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:06 pm

I am block for a reason....it will not alowe me for copy this email....what do i do then??

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm

"copy and paste" (String-C, String-V) , does not work?

elinped
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinped » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Nope,not working.
But i goggel it,this is email adr anyone can get,so i know it is a fake one.

KW121861
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KW121861 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm

This guy is now on Match.com now using Nukblejerry666, his profile is not visable so I do not know what it said, he says his profile is hidden so that his fellow troops don't know that he is no Match. The pictures he sent me were in uniform, he told me his name was Jerry Brentford however the uniform shows the last name to be Edwards. He says he is in Afghanistan and will be home in 3 months. He says he lives in Washington DC, the email he is using is jbrentford@yahoo.com. I quit talking to him before he could ask me for money.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 pm

yahoo avatar:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stone12379@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 pm

badoo
Stone 47, Lynnwood

can i have your yahoo IM ?
cuz i will like to keep contact with you if you wont mind
and the nature of my work wont permit me to get here all the time but i stay more on yahoo
ok, stone12379@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Nice to meet you on netlog.I was attracted by your picture on netlog and am glad you wrote back to me on there with your email when i wrote you.How are you??My name is Ralph Edwards. I was born on the 27th of August, 1960 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16.I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.I am currently stationed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan.I was on a mission in Baghdad, the capital of Iraq in the year 2003 to 2005.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 10 months here in Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2008.My mission ended in 2010. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.My son lives with my ex in Miami and i also have an adopted son who lives with a care taker in West Africa Ghana. I have full custody of him and I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon.. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 5months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire.I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I will attach some pictures of me and will like you to also send me some pictures of you too.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words.Take care and am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Have a good day.
Hugs,
Ralph

Received: from [41.215.160.168] Accra, Ghana

elinped
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinped » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6UDd64wLME" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sgt Ralph Edwards.

Return to “Military scams”