It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Gate gendavid111@live.com smells scam

Postby janex69 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 am

GENERAL DAVID PETRAEUS
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 am

for his Tagged profile see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p175645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 am

thanks Janex, that was quick!! Extra quick :-o I kick him out subito presto! :D

Have another one waiting already, Will search him out on the picture database first.

Thanks so much for keeping me safe!!! :kissing:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

okonkwodavidifeanyi@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 am

Email from banned person.com profile with David Petraeus picture!

Davis
Norman
52 y.o.
Oklahoma City
United States

Email leads to Hoverspot
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3325279" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
david
Male, 41 Years Old
From Brooklyn, NY

Tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449105828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
David I

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pics of Gen. David Petraeus

Postby Marisa » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 am

another reincarnation on 4ppl:

petraeusmoore

OK..MY NAME IS PETAREUS, I AM SINGLE THIS IS MY EMAIL ( robert_ccagent@yahoo.com) I WILL BE WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU SOON TO CHAT WITH YOU BETTER THANK YOU .......?

also uses this set of pictures: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and this number: +447045790743
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

gpetraeus36@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6731722039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
David P
Tagline: General David

Spam
Message: Dear How are you doing today? i hope you guy are doing great over there in the state right now hopefully i am looking forword to be in the state soon so i am looking for my soul mate i wish you could add me on my yahoo or skype is (generaldavid7) and my yahoo is (gpetraeus36)
i am waiting to hear from you soon

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

gpetraeus36@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

41.218.232.24 GHANA
:twisted:
Sun, 27 February, 2011 13:29:38THE PICS AND ABOUT ME DEAR I HOPE YOU DO SAME TOO COS I AM VERY BUSY HERE IN THE CAMP
i General David Petraeus was born in Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, the son of Miriam (née Howell), a librarian, and Sixtus Petraeus, a sea captain.my mother was American and my father had immigrated to the United States from the Netherlands during the initial phase of World War II. when i was 16 i settled in Cornwall-on-Hudson, where i grew up and graduated from Cornwall Central High School in 1970. where i was named 'Peaches' in reference to his often-mispronounced last name and my nickname stuck with me as a cadet.
i then went on to the United States Military Academy at West Point.i Petraeus was on the intercollegiate soccer and ski teams, i was also a cadet captain on the brigade staff, and was a "distinguished cadet" academically, graduating in the top 5% of the Class of 1974 (ranked 43rd overall). In the class yearbook, Petraeus was remembered as "always going for it in sports, academics, leadership, and even his social life."lol
Two months after graduation i married Holly Knowlton, a graduate of Dickinson College and daughter of Army General William A. Knowlton, who was superintendent of West Point at the time. Holly, who is multi-lingual, was a National Merit Scholar in high school, and graduated summa cum laude from Dickinson College. They have a daughter and son, Anne and Stephen. i administered the oath of office at his son's 2009 commissioning into the Army after graduating from MIT.
Right now as i am writing you this mail i am in Iraq now but as i said to you i am coming over too out from here to the state as he have been a long time since i have been in the state.
Regards
General David P.

Amelanschier
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Amelanschier » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

David Petraeus on skype david.petraeus54

Fri. 25 march 2011 he contacted me on skype, told me his is the real general. He told me he will be soon divorced by his wife and is looking for a new one...at the same evening he promised me his everlasting love...
His email contact: dvdpetraeus438@gmail.com

Amelanschier
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Amelanschier » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

tagged
Von:John M
An:Ich
Datum:März 27, 2011 at 1:11am
Betreff:hello how are you doing ...
Nachricht:
hello how are you doing pretty woman...

I really wonder, is it the same guy from skype?

sended at tagged and he is using a picture of the general Petraeus...

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 am

On DMF: Genhowell -----> howell.david50@yahoo.com
- 57 y/o male
- New york, USA
- English, English, English
- U S A Military man/Army
- Have 2 children
- ID: 182758

Image ---> his Yahoo avatar
David Howell
Male - New York, New York

Description:
I am gen david howell petreaus. I work for the us army in Afghanistan as the general in command. Am a cool person that is full of love and passion. And am also a easy going person. Am here to fine a soulmate some that will love me and my job....

Ideal match description:
Am look for some that is caring, love hrt, beautiful full of love and passion.. Easy going person that can take good care of me and my house... If these in any u can send me a message.. Thank and have a nice day

His message
Hi, am gen david howell petreaus from usa. I work for the usa army in Afghanistan as the general command.. Am a cool person full of love and passion and am also a easy going person i love to have you as some the we be will be with me :shock: and that is going to be my wife... Coz about four year now when i was in iraq for peace making i loss my two children and wife... :lol: And since dey---language of mugu between us on FB have be looking for some one that can take good care of me and my house.... I will be so very happy if you can be the person.. You can mail or add me on yahoo messegner at howell.david50@yaho o.com...... Take good care of yourself for me :party: and have a nice time over there.. Is me Gen David howell....... Bby, b4 we w're born i tink dere is smtine called luv, :party: then they believed luv is blind bt now i cn see its of no need of making it blind in ur own case.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

generaldavidpetraeus94@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 pm

http:/ /w ww.4ppl .com/generaldavid33
generaldavid33
looking forward for a godfearing lady :mrgreen:
Location:Young America, MN, US <<<< zipcode 55555, 'home' of a million scammers!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 am

In my mail tonight....

IP: 41.203.64.254 Lagos, Nigeria
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device
41.203.64.254 is listed in opm.tornevall.org and 24 other blacklists
Thanks alot for ur mail. I can send you my pic and i will like to chat with you on yahoo messenger or yahoo I M. Take good care you of yourself and have a nice day...... ---> really confused....

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

david.hp1952@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

matchdoctor
davidhp1952
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 21 - 81
Springfield, New Hampshire, United States
My name is David Howell Petraeus. I am United States Army general who serves as the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A). Also my other four-star assignments include serving as the 10th Commander, U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) from October 13, 2008, to June 30, 2010, and as Commanding General, Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) from January 26, 2007, to September 16, 2008, as a commander of MNF-I, I oversaw all coalition forces in Iraq and was confirmed by the Senate on June 30, 2010, and took over command from temporary commander Lieutenant-General Sir Nick Parker on July 4, 2010.
I am a hard working, loving and God Fearing :twisted: . I like helping the less privileged… I wish I would be in a better position to ensure that the world is better for everyone especially the poor’s out there and the entire sick in the Hospital who has no one to take care of them…

Dear
Thanks for your prompt response to my proposal and sorry my delay in response. This was due to the fact that I had a meeting yesterday with the president Barack Obama :mrgreen: , Senator Joseph Lieberman (D-CT) and the members of the Intelligence Committee concerning their nomination to me as director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Also I had another meeting for International Contact Group for Afghanistan in Kabul, Afghanistan.

Please be informed that I am new in this site and I have uploaded my picture which takes 36 hours to be showed publicly. Anyways my pictures are all over the internet (Google) so feel free to take a look at them ok. Also it is good thing to inform you that my home is located at New Hampshire here in US. I am a United States Army general who serves as the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A); I’m 58 year old and a single parent. I have a daughter and son, Anne and Stephen. I divorced my former wife because I caught her cheating on me, anyways this is a long story and would tell you more when we get to know more about each other..Since then I have not being into any type of relationship until now although I still believe in love. Just last week I decide to give love a chance Again. I contacted you for a relationship. I have my preferences, every woman have a man of her dream so to men.

Sorry my profile is not enough here but would inform you more details about me, as we proceed ok. I also believe Age is a number, as you are 42 and am 58, I guess it makes no difference, or what do you think?

Feel free to let me know more about you and do inform me accordingly on your free days so that I can make out time to visit you. I have also studied your profile and i understand your kind of person. I guess i did like your likes in there. I will get to know more about you probably on the next letter from you.

Kindly send me more beautiful pictures of you to my email: david.hp1952@yahoo.com as to view you clearly and upon receiving your pictures, I will reply you pretty soon with some more pictures of me ok. On your response, kindly write me back via my email: david.hp1952@yahoo.com

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards,
David

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amorozo_2008@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Person.com
USER ID: 5179102
Nickname: password
Name: daniel
State/Region: Mississippi
City: Southaven
password: amorozo_2008@yahoo.com

aka Bennett Osei on FB
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm

A report about scammers impersonating Gen. Petraeus has just been in the news (Taiwan media):
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83&t=40982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”