It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Philly
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pics of Gen. David Petraeus

Postby Philly » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm

love5_you@live.co.uk this email address leads to Facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003256505365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; profile no longer available.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chimeeoluwa@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 am

4ppl .com/generalpetraeus

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. this bill come to me as a friend of ( Dr Emmanuel kofi) bill
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $3.6 million dollars
Immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in intercontinental
Bank Ghana . I want to release the
money to you as the nearest person to and as a lover (the owner
Of the account) (Dr Collins kofi the formal minister of information ) my best friend from Ghana :roll: who died with his wife air in Crash since July 2000. an there only daughter who is 17 years old that is with me in united state of American

I don't want the money to go into Bank treasury so i needed a civilian woman who is foreign investor the money can be transfer on her account is not suppose to be in my account of a mini-try man because is ageist the law of arm force . This is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can
release the money to you as the nearest person . Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret
and delete if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the
Business will be executed and also note that you will have 20% of the
Above mentioned sum. Acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance
of my mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following:

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers

Please reply in the bank manager email address (chimeeoluwa@yahoo.com)

security and confidential reasons.

Dr. Emmanuel chimezie oluwa Nana
intercontinental bank Ghana
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

on yaohoo Messenger Genpathowell David(davidgenpathowell)

Introduction

hi is back on wayn again and now i got him on yahoo messenger

Hi, my name is Dave Howell. I'm a 59 year-old American male, currently in Torrance, United States. I last logged in on 22nd Feb 2012 and I have 36 friends around the world.

ok dear i added you on messanger
Genpathowell David

I will stay in contakt with him untill i get an Id.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Lauer, desmondlauer123@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 pm

badoo.com/01212521541/
Desmond, 55
New York, NY, United States
desmondlauer123@hotmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

desmond_lauer1111@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 12, 2012 2:55 pm

badoo.com/01215009553/
Desmond, 55
New York, NY, United States

well do you have msn so that we can more about each other very well or see what the future holds okayT
desmond_lauer1111@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Petraeus; <patreusdavid@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Username: david

Email: patreusdavid@yahoo.co.uk

User IP 41.202.70.34

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
CI2M
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

Full Name
david petraeus

About me
Меня зовут генерал Дэвид patreus из единого государственного Америки, я ищу честную женщину, которая будет моей женой! Любезно связаться со мной по моей электронной почте (patreusdavid@yahoo.co.uk) или прислать мне свою электронную почту, так что я дам вам подробно о себе My name is general david patreus from united state of america,i am looking for honest woman who will be my wife!kindly contact me on my email (patreusdavid@yahoo.co.uk) or send me your email so that i will give you full detail about myself

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
arizona

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
soldier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dpetraeus63@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7249168884
David P
59, New York, NY

you add me on my id...dpetraeus63@yahoo.com so that we chat better

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: FYI
Tel: Not found

Dear friend,

With due respect to you and your entire family over there, I hope it’s well with you and your family.

My names are General David Howell Petraeus a United States Army general presently serves here in Afghanistan as the current Commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A).

I am in desperate need of your assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you as my Brother, sister, friend and wife, I am seeking your assistance to move the sum of (USD$ 22.6 Million) Twenty Two Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.And 50killio of Alluvia gold to you as far as you will assured me that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is no stolen money and there is no danger involved.

Some money and gold in various currencies was discovered in barrel at a farm house in during the presidential general election at the Taliban strong hold during a rescuer operation in the election attack and it was agreed by staff Sgt. Kenneth Buff and I that some part of this money and gold be shared among us before informing anyone about the discovery, this was quite illegal thing to do but I tell you what. No compensation will make it up for the risk we have taken our lives in this hell whole of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week.

The above figure was given me as my share to cancel this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoys some immunity I was able to move the money to a security company in the United Kingdom. as a diplomatic consignment. They are waiting for me to provide the name of the end receiver who they will deliver the parcel to, as a soldier I cannot present myself as the direct owner of this funds and gold it against our code of conduct we are not allowed to do business and the US Government is planting a close watch on all military personnel that is why I need you to help me receive this funds and alluvia gold.

The moment I get a response from you. that you are willing to help me I will forward all the details of the security company in the United Kingdom to you. so that you can contact them for immediate release, I want you to tell me how much you will accept for helping me to receive this funds and alluvia gold.

One more passionate appeal please do not discuss this issue with anyone,and please if you dont like this mail.please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers in Afghanistan, this is the other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach you for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately please get back asap, my only way to communicate is by email for now.

I am willing to give you 30% out of the total funds and gold. What is your own opinion? Reply via: dhpet@email.com

Yours in service.
David Howell Petraeus
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm

IP: 41.58.43.218
Subject: Re: FYI
Tel: Not found

Dear Partner,

I acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your mail, and also your willingness to help me with this project as partners. I also want to commend you for taking your time to read and write me in return. As regards the funding we will have to make all dealing in perfect partnership.

The moment I get a response from you as you are willing to help and partnership in this Project, I will forward all the details of the Security Firm in the United Kingdom to you. So you can contact them for immediate release, as the consignment beneficiary. You are entitled 30% as agreed in our partnership, but tell me, how can I trust you? Trust is paramount in all we do as partners. There is a saying that it is difficult to find prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, But as we have certified our partnership union, Please kindly provide me with your personal information. For me to know you precisely and present you perfectly to the Security Firm by forwarding the details as well to the Security firm, for due recognition while carrying out the consignment delivery. At this junction I request you to provide me with this required information as stated below:

1) Your full name.
2) Telephone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card via e-mail attachment.

This required information is all I need from you; I will give you the direct contact of the Security Company in the United Kingdom as I respond to your mail. Please read very carefully and get back to me with the exact required information. For me to know who you are and proceed rightly.

Having certified your 30% out of the total funds and gold. Do respond swiftly in good faith.

Yours in service,
David Howel
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generalpetraerus@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6384860
USER ID: 6384860
Nickname: General_P9919
Name: General Pettraerus
State/Region: California
City: Fresno
More about myself: Am cool and gentle man to live with, am an army General in the US and work from one country to another to make peace all over the world. I will love to meet some one with good heart and a caring woman to live the rest of my life with to get married to her in future.

General_P9919: Sorry i was in the office and you know being an officers there are to many loads on me and you know we are off the city now please you try and and me to your yahoo because am alway on there talk to my boy and officers like me generalpetraerus@yahoo.com thanks Gen Petraerus

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Petraeus; <davia.petraeus@hotmail.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Username: david2u

Email: davia.petraeus@hotmail.co.uk

User IP 41.218.246.42

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
David Petraeus

About me
Dear friend, My name is David Petraeus, looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me direct at my private email (david_h_petraeus@live.com) for more details. Best regard! D.Petraeus.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
latter

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

David Howell aka David Petraeus, davidpetraeus035@yahoo.com

David Howell
Studied at Petraeus
graduated from West Point in 1974
Male
uploaded 19 pics of the general :-o

zorpia.com
Username: DavidPetraeus11
Name: David

Hi Dear! Nice to meet you here, Am here to listen and play games when i came across your contact profile.....Below is my yahoo Email messenger lets talk over there for private chat...for security reason, Email: (davidpetraeus035@yah o o. c o m)

_$$$$$$$$$$$:..o0:::.O*
_$_________$::*:.....o:.
_$_________$..o*:.0:...*
_$_________$_$$$$$$$$$$$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
_$111111111$_$_________$
__$1111111$__$111111111$
___$11111$___$111111111$
____$111$____$111111111$
_____$®$______$1111111$
______$________$11111r$
______$_________$111j$
______$__________$®$
______$___________$
______$___________$
______$___________$
_____$$$__________$
__$$$$$$$$$_______$
__________________$
_________________$$
______________$$$$$

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello xxx,
Regards to your email, I so much appreciate your mail and sincerity of being so thankful to my respond, Please i would love to see you live on cam in order for me to know you more better before sending you any of my pics for Security reason because of my high profile job as a military commander here in the war zone.

Note: Below are some Question i demand to know better in case for me to treat and handle you like a Queen.

What does your day consist of?
What is your favorite color?
What are some of the things that you like to do to relax?
What do you do on the weekends?
What do you like to do with friends?
What is your favorite food?
What sort of movies do you like to see?
What is your star sign?
What does you job require of you?
Do you have brothers and sisters, and if so how many?
Do you play any sport?
What sport do you like to watch?
Why can you only send emails at a particular time of the day?
How tall are you?
Are you a non smoker?
What level of education did you get up to?

Await your swift respond my dear.
Best Regards
David.

Received: from [41.190.90.60]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012

still on peace keeping in Accra, Ghana :mrgreen:

sickofscammer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer claimed to be Gen.DaviD AND Gen.Martin on skype

Postby sickofscammer » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm

I got email and chatted with scammer claimed to be Gen.Martin, and Gen.David ( 2 scammers contact me at different times on skype,so I chatted with them on skype, he post Gen.Martin and Gen David photoes copyied from internet. From the way they chatted and much incorrect english used. so i can easily recognise that they are scammers and told them that i am a scammer hunter so they delete their fake photos and left me alone :) on skype. and also fake Gen.Martin had sent me an email where I checked for IP address,then it revealed that the email was sent from Ghanna { NOTE: i dont know what does those Topic icons mean, i dont remember it meaning and did not get back to find what does those topic icon mean b/c i am in a hurry to post this messages, so i am so sorry that i did not select the topic icon properly}

here is the
Example of on skype which you can see how silly are those scammers from the way they were chatting with me

this guy claimed that he was GEn.David
[5/9/2012 19:00:38] davidpetraeus61: am general david petraeus from usa but right now in afghanistan for peace keeping mission
[5/9/2012 19:11:57] davidpetraeus61: yes i can chat here because i use computer for work
[5/9/2012 19:15:47] davidpetraeus61: i have 1 son { this is not correct information about GEn.David also }
[5/9/2012 19:15:53] davidpetraeus61: 16 years old
[5/9/2012 19:27:54] davidpetraeus61: well i lost my wife 4 years a go
[5/9/2012 19:28:04] davidpetraeus61: ever since i was lonely because i keep remember her every minute of my day
but now that am geting retired i think of geting married again ?
[5/9/2012 19:29:06] davidpetraeus61: she die in car accident on her way back from work?
[5/9/2012 19:32:38] davidpetraeus61: well my major dream is wife now
[5/9/2012 19:32:43] davidpetraeus61: i really need a good wife now
[7/9/2012 7:59:19] davidpetraeus61: i just have 1 son name kalvin
[7/9/2012 8:03:24] davidpetraeus61: i started my service the year 1976
[7/9/2012 8:06:54] xxxxxxxx: what kind of master and phd do u get ,may i know that
[7/9/2012 8:06:57] davidpetraeus61: to be a general you must have good result
[7/9/2012 8:08:26] davidpetraeus61: i have a b, s degree in the united state military accademmy
[7/9/2012 8:10:14] xxxxxx: and then u continuously went for PhD?
[7/9/2012 8:10:54] davidpetraeus61: i also earned m.p.a in 1985 and p,h,d degree in the international relations
[7/9/2012 8:11:19] xxxxxx: i see,, you must be intellegent guy :)
[7/9/2012 8:11:26] xxxxxxx: what does mpa stand for
[7/9/2012 8:11:39] xxxxxxxx: master of ..?
[7/9/2012 8:12:43] davidpetraeus61: is a high standerd degree
[7/9/2012 8:13:19] xxxxxx: i am curious,what does MPA stands for :)
[7/9/2012 8:14:04] davidpetraeus61: i later served as Assistant Professor of International Relations at the United States Military Academy { i know he copied it from google which it did not tell what does MPA stand for so i asked him about that abbreviation }
[7/9/2012 8:15:21] xxxxxxxx: i see, and i guesss u might be forgotten ,,what does MPA stand for :)
[7/9/2012 8:15:23] davidpetraeus61: the meaning is {he took long times to reply as he didnot know what does MPA stand for so he google it heheehe but still he get the wrong meaning for that MPA }
[7/9/2012 8:15:50] davidpetraeus61: MPA mean metropolitan police authoruty
{ can u imagine,, he is a soldier but study about Police? :) :) }
[7/9/2012 8:16:09] davidpetraeus61: do you understand
[7/9/2012 8:17:04] xxxxxxx: not really understand hiihii,can u explain a bit more in detail as my english is not perfect
[7/9/2012 8:17:21] davidpetraeus61: no
[7/9/2012 8:17:40] davidpetraeus61: i don;t have time for that
[7/9/2012 8:17:42] davidpetraeus61: ok
[7/9/2012 8:17:52] davidpetraeus61: are you my teachar
[7/9/2012 8:17:53] xxxxxxx: ok
[7/9/2012 8:17:53] davidpetraeus61: ?
[7/9/2012 8:19:32] davidpetraeus61: nobody question me
[7/9/2012 8:19:43] davidpetraeus61: good you understand that right
[7/9/2012 8:20:01] davidpetraeus61: but me i don;t no that because is not my job
[7/9/2012 8:31:01] davidpetraeus61: am sorry also you have to understand that what u ask is not good
[7/9/2012 8:31:22] xxxxxx: may i know the reason why is not good to ask u that?
[7/9/2012 8:31:52] davidpetraeus61: because is my personal issue
[7/9/2012 8:32:01] davidpetraeus61: your not my marshal
[7/9/2012 8:32:21] davidpetraeus61: is only my marshal have the right to ask my such question not you
[7/9/2012 8:32:24] davidpetraeus61: ok
[7/9/2012 8:33:15] xxxxx: ohhh sorry,, what does marshal mean
[7/9/2012 8:33:35] davidpetraeus61: is the head of force
[7/9/2012 8:33:48] davidpetraeus61: that is the high rank of force
[7/9/2012 8:33:51] davidpetraeus61: ok
[7/9/2012 8:34:14] davidpetraeus61: is bigar that general
[7/9/2012 8:34:16]xxxxxx: i start asked u that may i ask you question about personally before i asked u such question,,and i am sorry
[7/9/2012 8:34:19] xxxx: i dont know that
[7/9/2012 8:35:17] xxxxx: and i am not know anything about the rank there in the military force,, I have no idea about it,,, in conclusion,, I am so sorry for asking you,,
[7/9/2012 8:35:36] davidpetraeus61: ok
[7/9/2012 8:35:55] davidpetraeus61: sorry too for my over real at
[7/9/2012 8:35:57] davidpetraeus61: ok

{ you can observed the way he respnsed when he cannot reply the answer asked}

[7/9/2012 9:04:31] davidpetraeus61: do you love to talk with my son?
[7/9/2012 9:04:31] davidpetraeus61: ?
[7/9/2012 9:04:58] xxxxxx: whre is ur son?
[7/9/2012 9:05:16] davidpetraeus61: he school in ghana
[7/9/2012 9:05:58 ] davidpetraeus61: he is in ghana for 4 months program
[7/9/2012 9:06:16] xxxxx: why do u wnt to be in Ghanna
[7/9/2012 9:06:22] xxxxxx: what kind of program
[7/9/2012 9:06:40] davidpetraeus61: experiment
[7/9/2012 9:06:47] davidpetraeus61: in atoms
[7/9/2012 9:06:48] xxxxxx: ic,strange to me
[7/9/2012 9:06:53] davidpetraeus61: really
[7/9/2012 9:06:55] davidpetraeus61: why?
[7/9/2012 9:06:56] davidpetraeus61: ?
[7/9/2012 9:07:06] xxxxxxx: i dont think in Ghanna has high technology
[7/9/2012 9:07:18] davidpetraeus61: oh they have
[7/9/2012 9:07:33] xxxxxxx: i got good friend who usually fly to Ghanna for his bussineess
[7/9/2012 9:07:37] davidpetraeus61: ghana have the best result in the world now
[7/9/2012 9:07:46] davidpetraeus61: really
[7/9/2012 9:07:49] xxxxxx: so he told Ghaanaa is poor
[7/9/2012 9:07:52] davidpetraeus61: what is your friend name
[7/9/2012 9:08:04] davidpetraeus61: and what type of busines is he doing
[7/9/2012 9:08:04] xxxxx: i dont agree with u about best result in the wolrd
[7/9/2012 9:08:13] xxxxxx: u might give me wrong information about it
[7/9/2012 9:08:16] davidpetraeus61: hhahaha
[7/9/2012 9:08:27] davidpetraeus61: yes i know ghana is poor country
[7/9/2012 9:08:44] xxxxxx: and I dont think u will send ur boy to Ghanna for such reason
[7/9/2012 9:09:01] xxxxxxx: all the time scammer dealed himself with Ghanna stuffs,
[7/9/2012 9:09:26] davidpetraeus61: i don;t understand
[7/9/2012 9:09:31] davidpetraeus61: what do you mean?
[7/9/2012 9:09:45] xxxxxx: well never mind :) just let it
[7/9/2012 9:09:55] davidpetraeus61: no
[7/9/2012 9:10:30] davidpetraeus61: what do you mean by this?
[7/9/2012 9:10:32] davidpetraeus61: ?
[7/9/2012 9:11:05] davidpetraeus61: have you been scamme before?
[7/9/2012 9:11:06] davidpetraeus61: ?
[7/9/2012 9:12:06] xxxxxx: i have never been scammed,,but i hve help warning many ppl to be safed from those scammemer :) you are so brave to claim that you are Gen. David but so stupid to do such thing :)
{ after that he was gone :):) }

Next post I will show the example of Gen.Martin conversation on skype as well ,u wil know how silly this scammer :)

The following, i have copied his email sent to me with IP checking information for your information.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/80.87.92.58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167

Date Received: from [80.87.92.58]
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Martin Dempsey <dempseymartin26@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good NIGHT...FROM GEN.MARTIN
To: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today..i hope all is well..because in this lovely night,
I pray to the blue moon to protect you through the night., the wind to blow away your stress in the twinkle stars to guide you the way, sweet dreams Good NIGHT!

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:38 am

Oh if only they were all that stupid. That one is an idiot beyond any comparison. Thanks for the laugh! :mrgreen:
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Return to “Military scams”