It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamb_caldwell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 am

netlog
williamb_caldwell
William B. Caldwell
59 years old - male - Ghana, Greater Accra :dumb:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

williamb_caldwell@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Krasnova
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

Postby Krasnova » Thu May 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Hallo! I got request to add a contact from general Caidwell in scype yesterday. I received some messages from him. I am middle-aged woman, but I'mnot romantic. But I answered him - I wanted to improve my English. I didn't listen about this general yearly. I thought he is a retired general. Today I desided to find information about him in internet. I was suprised. I realised my companion is a scam. I looked his profile in scype. The part of information is written by Russian. May be he is my countryman. At the same time I got request from Jeffery Brown, Indianapolis. I think it's the same story. But he doesn't write me yet. I deleted both contacts.
Sorry if i made mistakes :)

Krasnova
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

generalwilliamscaldwell1953@hotmail.com

Postby Krasnova » Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 am

I wrote him I am a Russian doctor. Russian doctors aren't well fixed people. I thought he will not write me else. Nonetheless he sent me new mail. It was practically declaration of love! :roll: Written in Russian, by computer translation. His mail adress generalwilliamscaldwell1953@hotmail.com.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamb.caldwell28@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Netlog
williamb_caldwell
William B. Caldwell male - 59 years old
Ghana :dumb:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.william_caldwell01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 31, 2013 7:19 am

netlog
caldwellwilliam1955
william caldwell
58 years old - male - United States

Hello dear,how are you doing today,am General William Caldwell from USA but right now in peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan Kabul. please i will love to have you as my friend here:this is my Email: gen.william_caldwell01@yahoo.com.

scamsarewrong
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scamsarewrong » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:43 pm

I received a request to connect via Skype from someone claiming to be William Caldwell. He was quick to get to 'You are very attractive, I would like to get to know you'. His profile claimed he was in Kabul, Afghanistan -- however, if that was true, it was 2:30 a.m. there. Why would a LT General Skype someone in the U.S. that he never met, at 2:30 in the morning, seeking to get to know them. A man of such a stature would not have issue meeting women in a legitimate forum. Thank you for this website! It saved me wasted time but also who knows what else? I have no desire to spend one second of my time on earth being duped, and certainly not led into a potentially dangerous or detrimental situation. I was not aware of such scams but a search online revealed this site and I am so very appreciative. I now realize that Skype can provide scammers will a shrouded cover - one has no idea who the scammer really is, where they really are, what their real email address is.....and, I was remiss to think of a way to gain proof of who was contacting me. I actually said that I see he may be a scam and was told that a passport photo would be coming my way. I didn't wait for it, I blocked the person. Thank you, thank you.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm

you re welcome. you do the right thing, block him as soon as you know he is scammer. and he was here for long time.
yes scammer used skype too recently and they are every where around at net world. check and search some one you meet online is importance and keep around read here , to get educated how spot them before its too later :) ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Huston Caldwell <usarmy.huston_caldwell@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello,how are you doing today?hope you are good. i search on you as a friend here on mydailyflog.com,and i decided to mail a beautiful woman like you on,hope that's not a problem? I am (SMA) HUSTON CALDWELL, from the USA but live's in south jordan,utah,work with the US Army but presently deployed here in Afghanistan for peace keeping troops.49years single and like to mingle with a friend here. i am such of loving and caring person and see if that could lead to a serious relationship in a woman that will be honesty,sincerely,trusty and again having a sense of humor to love me in my life which i am looking forward to. NO GAMES,NO LIES,NO FLIRT,NO DECEIT......hope to hear from you soon....God bless you

Received: from [41.71.188.35] Lagos, Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:55 pm

=> FB:
Huston Caldwell
Lives in South Jordan, Utah
Born on September 24
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

g_caldwell97@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 am

person.com
USER ID: 7185600
Nickname: caldwell
Name: william
State/Region: Hessen
City: Giessen

caldwell: what did you do for living :roll:
caldwell: okay that is good
caldwell: come and meet me in yahoo
caldwell: with this g_caldwell97@yahoo.com

bezopasno
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bezopasno » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Continuing the theme, here's what I sent William Caldwell

Greetings
Входящиеx

William Caldwell <williamcaldwell7@yahoo.com>
10 мая

кому: мне

Hello,

Thanks once again for your acceptance to assist me in this and I assure you that you have nothing to lose. As a trained Military personnel, I know the law very well and I assure you that this is 100% risk free and all arrangement is in perfect motion. I do employ you to handle this with a great spirit of courage and determination for us to achieve success.

Like I told you previously that this delivery will be done through the United Nations Red Cross Officer, right now I have been able to reach a concrete agreement with one of the UN officers, who has assured me of the safe delivery of this trunk boxes to you, so my dearest friend you can see that things are working out really good for us.

From the information I gathered from the Red Cross Officer, the next UN aircraft that will be leaving here will be tomorrow evening to their base Camp in West Africa (Ghana) and this will be the only one until the next two weeks. So the trunk Boxes will be moving out from here to Ghana and upon arrival to Ghana, The Red Cross Officer will obtain all the required shipping documents needed for its safe delivery to you and thereafter commence with its shipment over to you. I have given him your information for the preparation of all documents to avoid any form of investigation or questioning on your part as you stand as the Beneficiary to receive these trunk boxes.

Furthermore, please note that the utmost confidentiality of this transaction is of great importance to me as no one knows the content of these trunk boxes except you and please do not mention to anyone what is the content of this trunk boxes as this will pose great danger for me and for the safety of the money, this is a huge amount of money and I cannot afford to lose it.

The name of the UN Red Cross Officer is Mr.Ajuna Diop, he has your information and will contact you as soon as he arrives their Base Camp in West Africa for further information.

Finally, you should know that this race is for our collective will and future. The weight of our interest is the measure of our involvement. Together we can realize this dream. All I want from you is your true spirit of friendship which is Honesty, Trust and Sincerity and most importantly your committed ability to champion the affairs of this transaction.

Thank you so much,

Your Friend,

Gen. William.

bezopasno
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bezopasno » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:41 pm

That's what William Caldwell, wrote to me in sroobschenii Programs "QQ International"

William Caldwell 17:10:33
For the past few days, there have been so many bomb blast by the talibans and I have already lost some of my colleagues, I have some of my personal belongings and important files which I need to ship out of here urgently. I need a beneficiary who will receive it and keep it safe for me

William Caldwell 19:23:47
As I said earlier, I have some of my personal belongings and important files which I packaged in a consignment box, I also have some amount of money (2.5million dollars) and gold bars worth(450,000 dollars) in my box which I earned from an oil business here in Afghanistan, I couldn't make a bank transfer of the money to my account in the US cos all USA and NATO troops have been banned from using any of the Afghan banks. I need to ship them out of here to you for you to keep it safe for me till I join you where you are cos of the recent bomb blast over here,I will give you 25% of the money if you assure me you will keep my box safe for me

William Caldwell 08.05.2013 20:59:29
Yes, I shall give you 25% if you assure me of the safety of my box
William Caldwell 21:01:20
The box will be deliverd to you by one of the UN Red Cross officer in charge of bring in first aid and relieve materials to us here in Afghanistan since they fly in and out of Afghanistan with the UN Private Aircraft and they also have diplomatic immunities which gives them access to any country inspected or searched at any port of entry or departure. That id the safest means to ship my box to you

William Caldwell 1:32:30
I understand you and I assure you there is no trouble involved in this
Hello my friend, I understand what you mean and I guarantee you that everything will be good. I had to go through my mail to re-check what the $1200 was used to pay for the endorsement fee of the delivery documents and the $3620 which is required to be paid is for the drug free certificate. My box is locked and it other for it not to be scanned at Moscow airport, the drug free certificate needs to be provided to be sure that my box does not contain any drug
My good friend, please I'm really worried about the safety of my box and the money in it and I have not been able to sleep well, I don't want any delays
William Caldwell 0:54:54
I just want to know if you will pay for the drug free certificate by tomorrow or you will be going to Ghana to pick up my box yourself and take it with you to Moscow and keep it safe for the until I come to Moscow to get my box from you and as I promised you, I will give you 25% of the money in my box for your support and I will keep to my promise
My good friend, I just want to know what you want to do, I'm really worried
Will you pay for the fee or you will go to Ghana to pick up my box yourself?

bezopasno
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bezopasno » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:05 pm

The e-mail scam

William Caldwell williamcaldwell823@yahoo.com

William Caldwell <williamcaldwell7@yahoo.com>

Diplomat Ajuna Diop ajunadiop@rocketmail.com

Phone numbers from which they are calling me.

+ 011 233 546 694 743
+ 233 54 669 47 43
+ 44 70 3590 29 16

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 am

Thank you for posting this, bezopasno :-)

bezopasno
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William Caldwell

Postby bezopasno » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William Caldwell

That's what William Caldwell, wrote to me in sroobschenii Programs "QQ International"

William Caldwell 17:10:33
For the past few days, there have been so many bomb blast by the talibans and I have already lost some of my colleagues, I have some of my personal belongings and important files which I need to ship out of here urgently. I need a beneficiary who will receive it and keep it safe for me

William Caldwell 19:23:47
As I said earlier, I have some of my personal belongings and important files which I packaged in a consignment box, I also have some amount of money (2.5million dollars) and gold bars worth(450,000 dollars) in my box which I earned from an oil business here in Afghanistan, I couldn't make a bank transfer of the money to my account in the US cos all USA and NATO troops have been banned from using any of the Afghan banks. I need to ship them out of here to you for you to keep it safe for me till I join you where you are cos of the recent bomb blast over here,I will give you 25% of the money if you assure me you will keep my box safe for me

William Caldwell 08.05.2013 20:59:29
Yes, I shall give you 25% if you assure me of the safety of my box
William Caldwell 21:01:20
The box will be deliverd to you by one of the UN Red Cross officer in charge of bring in first aid and relieve materials to us here in Afghanistan since they fly in and out of Afghanistan with the UN Private Aircraft and they also have diplomatic immunities which gives them access to any country inspected or searched at any port of entry or departure. That id the safest means to ship my box to you

William Caldwell 1:32:30
I understand you and I assure you there is no trouble involved in this
Hello my friend, I understand what you mean and I guarantee you that everything will be good. I had to go through my mail to re-check what the $1200 was used to pay for the endorsement fee of the delivery documents and the $3620 which is required to be paid is for the drug free certificate. My box is locked and it other for it not to be scanned at Moscow airport, the drug free certificate needs to be provided to be sure that my box does not contain any drug
My good friend, please I'm really worried about the safety of my box and the money in it and I have not been able to sleep well, I don't want any delays
William Caldwell 0:54:54
I just want to know if you will pay for the drug free certificate by tomorrow or you will be going to Ghana to pick up my box yourself and take it with you to Moscow and keep it safe for the until I come to Moscow to get my box from you and as I promised you, I will give you 25% of the money in my box for your support and I will keep to my promise
My good friend, I just want to know what you want to do, I'm really worried
Will you pay for the fee or you will go to Ghana to pick up my box yourself?

Return to “Military scams”