It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 pm

matchdoctor
williambill123
62-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 70
Bronx, New York, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!

Hello, thank you for your message, I am sorry if you feel bad about it but i am not the moderator of this good website, I have alot of my photos pending here to be displayed but it says i have to wait until after review, I dont know how long it takes them to do that, Maybe they are not working or they are asleep or something, lol, But i promise you i am gonna share with you my photos via email if you could possibly write me an email to my mail box in order for the both of us to be able to communicate with each other more better and lets see what God has in store for both of us okay . Please forgive me but i am new to this .
here is my email address: gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com
I would really be looking forward in hearing from you soon by mail .
Until then take care and remain safe there, Bye for now
William
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Hit me today, too, first message text I received is quite different though, he is also interested in my weather:

Hello Beautiful one ! My name is William Bill, Well i am just new here trying to learn new more things and stumbled on your page, you just appeared as a nice person and i would really like to know you more better, I know you will be wondering why my photos are not on display yet, I did upload a whole lot of my photos of my very self here but to my greatest surprised it keep on showing pending not just that but it also says i will have to wait until after the weekend just before the moderators of this good site will be able to have a review on them just before it would be allowed to display, how funny but thats alright anyway,

I'd like to say your name is as beautiful as you are ,

So How re you?

and how is the weather over there today ?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:23 am

From: GEN. WILLIAM BILL CALDWELL IV(U.S ARMY) <gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello From Match Doctor

Hi thanks for your respond dear and i like your sweet name wow! what a sweet lovely name. Well let me start by telling you brief about me. My dear, I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities ​​
in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family...I love to watch Tv sports rather than participate. I love wrestling. I want to travel the US visit all of the states and do things in each state. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends. Can you tell me about your self, Are you married with kids and were do you work .?

Hope you like my photos, you can send me yours too okay as i will be looking forward to read from you again.

Yours Faithfully
William B Caldwell IV
US Army

--
DISCLAIMER:

This information is intended to be confidential and for the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above only. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received it by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and return it to the address above. The opinions and views expressed and any other information contained in this message which are not directly related to my personality are not to be considered as disclosed, shared nor approved by it.

Sure, I won´t tell anyone that my email-"Lt. General Caldwell" loves wrestling and laughs easily!

ImageImage

More on-site messages, he really loves to talk (off-script):

Thank you so much for your cooperation and i also hope that our friendship takes us to a better place of happiness . I have just sent you a mail right now so you can check it to read it and then answer me back soon okay . Take care
William

hello my dear, thanks for your response back to me and good to hear about your weather, My weather here in Afghanistan Kabul is warm and hot right now this is were i am currently stationed due to my peace keeping mission serving my country,USA , this is actually my first time here as i was introduced here by my friend James Tsai who recently got married to his spouse from this same good website, its really strange how things like this work out as i have never tried this out before, this is my first time.... I have a lot of my personal photos to share with you and i hope you wouldn't mind my dear, Before then may i please have your email address for us to go there to communicate more proper than this just to be able to know each other very well, this is a public website, Only through E- m a i l you can have a better unrestricted and unlimited conversation between you and a friend, I hope you understand, thanks for your cooperation and i really hope to hear from you soon.

take care
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 am

Please call this number +233 543442551 if you send the money.....
:mugu: register at FB:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009559124952
Ntiwa Stanley

Went to Holyghost secondary school
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Mukdaharn, Mukdahan, Thailand

ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:51 pm

gen.enyemike.david
Afghanistan

&

oghenevwoke.enyemike :mrgreen:
oghenevwoke.enyemike45
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

SaraHowel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SaraHowel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Someone with SKYPE yan15996 claims to be William Caldwell, but having a name "John Willson" (because he "wanted to start a new life") and his 15 y.o. "son's" skype jerry.wilson492 (he used pics of MattyB for his son skype). Started a romantic conversation, made me a proposal. Says he's a widower for 15 years who's on his last mission in Afghanistan. Bad grammar, almost never answers questions. Send me this pic (which was photoshopped) Image
Just wanted to post his skypename, because it's apparently a (quite) new name and skype.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) If you have his new email ID too feel free to post it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamescartwright62@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:30 pm

waplog
jamescartwright62gma
Male , 61 , Single
Name Surname: William..Caldwell
Lives in United States, ARIZONA
Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when it…

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Khaliman Andriy, gen.williamb.caldwell@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Skype.... maro2love2

.facebook.com/kh.caldwel
Khaliman Andriy (Gen William B. Caldwell IV)
Honesty, Trust, Caring and Loving, Kind, Generous and above all good things
General Officer at Military1
Former General Officer at U.S. Army
Went to Oregon High School
Went to Harvard High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Columbus, Georgia
I am a decent man who is honest, out-going and absolutely self- confident. A man who loves himself foremost,his family--- his woman !!! One who loves ideas,traveling, the good things in life , but who will endeavor to handle the not so pleasant,concomitant aspects of life, and still smile, a man who is generous,kind and has plenty of sympathy for the less fortunate. And above all, a man who is always the peace maker in a world that is so "peace less I am humanitarian, broad- minded, interested in lots of things and people, like to discuss topics that stimulate my mind, and get myself into trouble by always seeing all sides to the picture! Probably most people see me as a bit of a softies, but intelligent also and perhaps a little bit "different". I would describe myself as sensitive, warm-hearten, somewhat intellectual, creative and strong- minded.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Caldwell on romlove

Postby jaga » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 pm

romlove.com/man/id/45811#profile-profile
My name: Bill Caldwell
I'm from: US United States
City of: Columbus Georgia
I'm need: a female 50-70 years old for relationship
About me: without children

Some words about myself:
I am a very sincere and honest person, i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent,
passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 am

skype>>>>>
Robinson William Caldwelll
gen.Robinsonwilliamcald
gen.robinsonwilliamcald

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Davidson, umukoroa7@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:10 am

pinku
piknu.com/u/umukoroa7agmail.com_
Mark Davidson
umukoroa7@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 pm

clone;
swandate/ Caldwell James
@56caldwell - active 21 minutes ago
I am a Man
Birthday 1965-04-17
Country United States
City Texas

Looking for a Woman
Marital status Widowed
Education university graduated
Occupation U S Army

About me
my name is Caldwell James from united states am fair in complexion and 6fit tall, I work in the U S Army as the general in command , I lost my wife few years back in a car accident and am left with my only child whom I loved so much, am here looking for true loved the one that will fill the space my late wife left and loved me with trust and honesty am ready to be with that peraon with the rest of my life

ilikeyou.com/user/5066114/
Oliver
46, male, Warner Robins
#
fotostrana.ru/user/73979349/
James Harry
60 years
Birthday October 5, 1957
City of the USA, Washington

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:40 am

clone;
flirty9/ William Jose
Last Online an hour ago
54 y.o. • Leo •
Ghana, Greater Accra Region, Accra real location
Man • Straight
About: Good Love

GiniL
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby GiniL » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:56 am

:applause: Donald Caldwell.

I’ve been Skyped by the phantom scammer!! This time not under William Caldwell (the gentleman’s actual name) but Donald, d.o.b: 10/07. He wanted to be good friends, kept calling me Dear, said I was beautiful and wonderful after I had grilled him with questions about who he was, what he did, and why was he contacting me as I’m married. I think the scammers may even be on here as there is one profile hidden apparently. Anyway just to let you all know the scammers are still using Caldwell and that he is in Afghanistan with the UN. He still can’t spell properly or use very good diction. He also made up an outrageous story about his kids!! Anyway Alarm bells went off so I researched a bit and found out the real identity about William Caldwell and a lot didn’t match up just the picture and the surname. Lucky I’m too suspicious and poor to be scammed by a bunch of idiots, I do feel for people who do get scammed though, that must be really distressing all round not least it’s financial theft but it’s the playing on emotions, kindness and heart. What bastards!!!! Glad I found this site on my research. Someone needs to put into up on Wikipedia at the beginning to say that people are trying to con people using Willuam Caldwell’s details albeit not very accurately. After reading some of those emails what a joke!! I am not going to add anything that’s been said to me so that the scammers can’t change tacktics too much so that they can keep getting caught out.

Return to “Military scams”