It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

African scammers posing as military personnel.
maleenia
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

"William B. Caldwell" <gen.caldwell_b@yahoo.com>

Postby maleenia » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 am

hi, he is still very here, using this email included in this message now; of course, the IP address is in Ghana, and thanks to this site many of us can see this is spam.

From William B. Caldwell
Received: from [196.201.51.18] by web125111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

FYI, his “introduction” message:

Good afternoon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

It is to nice to hear from you again, when i could back to my quarter, i was just thinking and hoping that as soon as i open my mail box, i should see a mail from you. I guess that is a good sign that we are on the permanent side of progress. I believe our meeting on skype wasn't a mistake, we are human and we can never see the will of God, it will only take sometime for us to understand His perfect will.

Talking about myself. Most people believe that being in the military makes you not to believe and have feeling for the things of the world, but i surprise people by proving them wrong. I like to read and yes i read novels too. But could take time to finish one because of work stuffs. I like movies a lot, but noting favorite, a little of all but more of R&B and soft rock music is what i prefer. Well i use to play football back in school, but here in Afghanistan, we don't have the time for play. I also like intimate and quiet times. I don't play games with people and always try to be honest. It usually takes me a little while to open up and get to know new people, but once I become comfortable with them, I open up a lot with them(please take the part serious). I want someone in my life that feels comfortable talking with me about many topics. I don't ever claim to know more than I do, but I enjoy learning about new things. It takes me a little while to establish trust in a relationship or friendship. So I guess you could say that i enter into new things cautiously. Sure there have been times when I have thrown caution to the wind and done things that were uncharacteristic of me. Most of those times were a lot of fun, too, but I don't do those things everyday! I think it's kind of fun to "shake it up" , but only every once in a while. For the most part, I want security and trust. I'm looking for someone who is sincere, honest, caring and easy-going. Truthfully, I'm looking for my best friend and soul-mate.

Personality: I like to classify myself as a disciplined and gentleman that has a lot of good attributes, i am not saying that I am very perfect, but i do my best to make my woman is happy. I think it is time to find true love again, I want someone special, someone who will love and care about my feelings. I also have a lot of love to share with that lucky woman. MY wife infidelity was so much pain to me because i loved her with all my heart, but it is also a good thing that i knew on time, and by the time i get to america, i will legally file a divorce. I could be very passionate and emotional at times but i am very romantic and i wish to share that with that special woman for me. I want a woman that would understand the nature of my job.

I would love us to work things out and hope for the best, I know you also have what you look out for in a man, but no man is perfect, i could turn out to what you want me to be only if we try.

Please send me your reply soon, i will like to have pictures of you as well.

Yours Faithfully.
Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

"William B. Caldwell" <gen.caldwell_b@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

Postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 pm

196.201.51.18 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 196.201.51.18 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Scancom Ltd
Organization: Second assignment for Scancom Ltd (MTN NS Connecti

Thanks for your post, maleenia. Welcome to RS. :)

So Not Fooled!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby So Not Fooled! » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

So a few hours ago, I had seen a friend request on my Skype from a 'william90084'... Being already married, I usually block all Skype friend request when I don't know the person or they are trying to "just become friends". Anywho, this time this friend request showed picture of a guy in what appeared to my a U.S. Army uniform of blurry but noticeable high rank! :-o :thinking: I could not make this picture bigger, through Skype and I was getting more curious! :P Well, I AM in the U.S. Army and a "lower enlisted female" :D and thanks to my curiosity, my investigative skills, and GOOGLE I was able to blow this picture up and I then was able to tell that this person was the rank of 3 stars, a Lt. General! :-o I was unable to see the name so I googled "Army 3 Star General" and Lt. General Army and found the same exact photo that was on the Skype profile! :roll: So, I was like hmm maybe I can get ME some money :love: too bad it's fake! hahaha! Well, by already noticing that this was a picture that was easily found on google, and this is the one on Skype that I am positive that someone was trying to hit me up with a "Romance Scam" good thing I already knew better! (Law Enforcement is my thing, so I question a lot of things and peoples intentions!) Anyways, I also saw that I had a miss call from this person whom I was to believe that he was posing as a U.S. Army LTG. So, I started to dig more and came across this site! :party: and found others have been hit up by this jerk! :mad: Notice this guy only uses pictures that can easily be found off the internet and no real "homely/family photos" most scammers do this but if anyone leaves a FACEBOOK page open to publlc it is easy to find those photos! I am SURE that a LT. General who is the Commanding General in Afgahnistan at the moment is way to busy period to be fooling around on Facebook, Skype and probably any other dating sites! ;) I noticed too that this is fairly new, and a few months! I hope no one has fallen for this dude and his hoax :evil: but I am sure there is someone who has. Thankfully for this site, people that good his name with Skype can hopefully come across this page and see it's not really the LTG! He is still currently married and raising a family!! Now, I think, if this guy answers to MY SCAMS of playing a dumb female who doesnt know any better :twisted: (will not tell him who I am or how I know he is not the real LTG I hope that in some way shape or form, I can help the Army track this knucklehead down and shut him down somehow!!! :twisted: I don't know but it's worth a try! I am highly offended by all these "military romance scams" and it pisses me off!! :evil: :evil:

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Welcome to RS, So Not Fooled! :) We can never shut these guys down completely, only slow them down, and save as many victims along the way as we can. If you do try and waste their time to get details, please be safe. Use only fake info! And no real life phone number. Many scammers use the same picture gallery, too. Do not confront them and tell them they are scammers. Read our FAQ for ammunition and debriefing information. :) These guys are criminals, do not forget that fact.

So Not Fooled!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby So Not Fooled! » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

I know that I will not be able so shut this guy completely down, especially alone!! No, I will not use any real name, nor willI give him any personal info! I just hope to make someone on my side (army) a little more aware that this is going on JUST IN CASE the real LTG is not tracking. I also hope to make other unsuspecting females aware of this fake LTG! I will also not tell him how I knew it was fake (just intuition really) but I am sure HE CAN read these sites as well! But hopefully by people coming to together we are able put all the information gathered on this jerk or help at least make people aware i.e. he's using Jason, and James as well as William! Other Generals are having their pictures stolen and being used as these scams as well! It's not just generals though, it's also lower enlisted soldiers as well. I have a friend whoes pictures of Facebook and Myspace were stolen where they got the *home* like photos and not just the *professional* ones taken of Google! Good job everyone on coming together to put all the tactics he uses :applause: , but let it be known, there's probably uses others that have not been posted on here.. yet!?

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 am

Education is the most important weapon we can use against scammers, so tell all of your friends and family what you have learned here. Grab a copy of our free Ebook or buy our other books to read and pass around.
The Army has publicized these scams, and most every soldier has heard of them so no need to warn them, and particularly any single soldier. Warning the innocent man in the pictures causes hurt to him and other victims, so do not do this, please. The Scammer World is upside down, where "right" is sometimes very "wrong" to do if you want to help victims.http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=42482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Knowledge is power against them, so take the time to read here. The learning curve might look steep, and any effort that you can contribute is appreciated by the victims and the survivors of scammers. :)

Most scammers can not get into this website. We make active efforts to keep them out. The way they do find out most of the time is from victims or misinformed people confronting them. Never confront! Drop them, and post their details. Do not report their free profiles to be closed by hosts, only paid websites.

So Not Fooled!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby So Not Fooled! » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Ok, one from what I am reading... I call Bull s**t... Not all soldiers know about this!! And not all soldiers know how to protect their FB pages!! So, I will warn my battle buddies and their families! I will if I can show them how to hide their profiles from being seen from the public EASILY yes there are ways around it but hiding it and making sure it is secure then helps the situation... My higher leadership knows and I am sure that the REAL LTG knows by now that his picture and name is being used for these scams... ESPECIALLY because of the position that he holds... he has people watching out for this stuff!! >.< Just sayin... Oh, BTW, he was blocked as of today and now he is claiming to be a 4-Star General Caldwell! What an idiot!

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 pm

So not Fooled,

I believe you misunderstood the link I posted. I'm talking about victims being scammed by this picture of an unknown to them personally soldier used by scammers, and people "warning the person posted here on RS." This results in disaster in a lot of cases.

There is nothing wrong with you educating your military friends about securing their social profiles because of this occurring. They may know that scammers do these things, but not on how to minimize the danger. I have read articles in the past about this subject, where the miltary has reported these kinds of scams on soldiers. I do not know the extent of internal education to soldiers about this. If you can help in this way, that's good.

When soldiers and other people come here whose pictures have already been stolen and ask us what we can do to help them, we give them this link: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40935" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; "For those that find their photos here."
I hope this explains things better. And you are right, securing social site profiles and pictures will help prevent further hurt.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 pm

his Mail is

lt.gen.williambcaldwell@aol.com

this pic was on Wayn to where we contakt us.
His skype Name
lt_genwilliamsbcaldwell IV

On Skyp his pic

This her is an part of the chat we had,with the money request,ore about his Parcel

[28.03.2012 13:37:38] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay dear,I love nature and all aspect of life..I am writing a book about my life and career(But not yet published),I play golf(But not yet a pro),Also i do sky diving but not often..

[11:37:02] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay honey i am back sorry i took late
[11:37:22] : no is ok
[11:37:41] : i had to do somethig her to
[11:39:13] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay,There is something very important and confidential i'll like to dicuss with as it has been bordering my mind and if i do not get it done i might not be able to make this trip my dear
[11:39:35] : ok
[11:39:58] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Honey i hope i can trust you on what am about to tell you?
[11:40:18] : yes my love you can
[11:40:37] : trust is the most importent thing
[11:41:07] : i hope you dont mind when i say my love
[11:41:31] : im happy we found us
[11:41:42] : so trust me plase
[11:43:35] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay honey i will,Very well then it is all about my military parcel with the Security Company as i was informed this morning that my parcel will not be properly secure since i had contract with them to last for 3months and now it has exceeded to 5months now
[11:44:41] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: What i want you to do is help me secure it before my arrival as i have lots of valuables in it and might use it for some investment with you over there

[11:45:00] : ok
[11:45:11] : and what you wont me to do
[11:45:22] : to help you
[11:45:46] : too get it
[11:46:58] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Honey,You will have to contact the Security Company that you are my love from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx who will receive my parcel and include my name when writing to them
[11:47:40]: ok this is no probleme i can do this
[11:47:48] L: for you
[11:48:45] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Thank you honey,I'll give you the address of the Security Compnay now to contact them and i'm sure they will get back to you since they work 24/7hrs everyday
[11:49:10] : ok my love do this i will write them
[11:49:33] : and ask what to do
[11:50:25] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay honey i do not know what i would have done without you
[11:50:54] : is ok this is what you need just trust and honesty :mrgreen:

[11:51:15] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: (h)(hug)

Here is the address of the security company: infor.unitednations@diplomats.com
[11:52:50] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: When you finish writing them let me know okay
[11:53:04] : ok i will
[11:53:32] : how can i call you about the name what would you like
[11:53:47] : william ore Bill
[11:53:54] L: ore what
[11:53:58] : for my self
[11:54:48] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: William will do just fine honey,And i love it when i pronounce your name ..........sound so sweet
Yes and i am wonedring how i would say it when i land in the airport for you to pick me up

[12:00:58] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Just write to the security company and get back to me so we can continue talking here okay

[13:45:26] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: I saw that you have to pay for the cost of transfer fee of 2550
[13:45:42] : yes
[13:45:48] : i guess i have to
[13:46:50] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay Honey do not worry all will be fine okay,Just do what you can and when i get over there and have access to calls i will give it back to you okay?

[13:48:10] Louise: no i mean how much time i got to pay them
[13:49:38] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Honey not much time as it seems they need the payment urgent so they can make the transfer to you over there as soon as possible
[13:50:08] : ok then i will see what i can do ok
[13:50:50] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: Okay honey love you so much and i do not know what i'll do without you
[13:50:56] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: God bless you honey
[13:51:07] : is good my love

sofar i got them Mails to with header.

TO:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message flagged

Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:52 PM

Attention: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

With reference to the e-mail we receive from US Army Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV,

and yours for the release his trunk box, Code: UN USA/

8655434688 /PLK/USA/NG/serial no. 0021190/15222UIXX7Ref number,belonging

to Lt. General William B. Caldwell IV, who is there in Afghanistan, that

you(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) his wife if i may put it this way, will receive his trunk box there in your

Country(Germany) as the said receiver of his trunk box.

NB: Due to diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to Ship

it to you without the parcel being insured as it will violate the United

Nation rules governing diplomatic delivery. This means payment For the

registration fee must be made before shipment to avoid risk.

This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We can not

Afford to re-issue your payment for delivery if anything goes wrong, so in

this case payment for the registration fee is mandatory and it will only

cost, Two thousand Five hundred and fifty euro (2,550Euro). This also covers the delivery

fee. Most Importantly, The trunk box must be registered by the United

Nations for easy and safe delivery, before it can be dispatched to your

chosen delivery point or destination, as the delivery content has to be

register in your name and address as the said receiver, before it can be

delivered to you by our diplomat.

Failure to produce the registration fee will mean refusal of the trunk Box

delivery by our diplomat, so as to enable the United Nations secure Our

good name we have always maintained here in Europe, America, Asia and

Africa, because the Package to be delivered without the registration fee

will be illegal. This is the United Nations law guiding the authentic

delivery of diplomatic regulations. Kindly sends your option within 24 hrs

of receipt of e-mail, fill the form scan and return. And you shall be

Informed on how to make the payments of the registration charges. As soon

as the payment of registration is made, your parcel or trunk box Shall

immediately be dispatched through the United Nations Diplomat.

Your parcel is protected by a hardcover United Nations insurance policy,

which makes it impossible for any Airport authority to intercept the trunk

box during the delivery. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of

the United Nations act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by

the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid

misappropriation of consignment box. We advice that everything about this

delivery should be kept confidential, in order for we to make a successful

and quick delivery to your doorstep. We advice further you fill the

details as stated in the form below, and send back to us, along with the

payment receipt.

Madam:

Do fill and send us the below details along with the payment information

below.

First Name:

Last Name:

Marital Status:

Country

Address:

Email:

Airport:

Tel:

Madam, you are to make the payment via western union or money gram. This

western union or money gram are attached to banks and post office. We will

be expecting your reply as soon as possible so we can make the delivery to your address.

Receivers Name: Aguonigho lucky avwoke

Text Question: The sky?

Text Answer: Blue

MTCN:

Amount Paid: 2,550Euro

Do send us a scan receipt of the payment, or the mtcn number and your

sender name, after effecting the payment. So our accountant can

pick it from the bank, for we to get the necessary documents to effect the

delivery, to your doorstep. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Mr. Wisdom K. Messan.

United Nations Diplomat.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 03/29/12 11:27 AM

To: infor.unitednations@diplomats.com

Subject: Re: about :Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV

Hello Sir,

I am writing in the Name of Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV,

I am his Woman ,from xxxxxxxxxxxand we love eachother,so I like to help him with his Parcel this is with you there ,to come to my Place.

Please let me know what I have too do for it,to get it.

Please contakt me her on my eMail address:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My best wishes and

Regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From United Nations Thu Mar 29 03:52:32 2012
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via 98.138.31.183; Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:52:37 -0700
Return-Path:
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.208.5.67
Received-SPF: none (domain of diplomats.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: tfwsytUWLDuzqsgZTvJQcegJdloBE6tJCig8GqlGNZdh9gL2
n_g7zJX9AsGao3scLd9hv3jTKGOji69g_6zKnFQ3SJ3Q0bnc27.YGXKHMiUh
8.iTAB7aoU8UspiXN.v9gr4RsOAYlqA6C6pxj4Q3AEBeibEabf8KYCc7AlIj
qdbgx4PyWegka2TMSRSl4qKtKSeU05X318nT93A7I8h98KlEeWAvH_qUhTKv
F_T2cyuZE3EeCitNhNAL2QZqwrs.Wv2tWTXyZftVxbLlKrrgL1WvDyZ01ROi
cWS7HOyu8VGJA_ZOhYOdnlNUuS9_v0DhwT7zv8HSfuXM.xL2UbDwC6nXQ7iE
0EwAit1Pp1gRTSC0fNE1S1VbsruWV8TSadxmuYpUw2HSjhUYzWfCOlLsZ3e7
79EVUv1HeW6X4RoSkBmP849aJe3FSp085GZGCOBTKzeLuFFv5lkzNOdu0Exz
PERujQNOmrNLSYis8DIBZG_VuS5OPjwXefxvOxHtVjC94o.hDSL6xzGlF5Qf
6tNXBnFmHzMI6JedHEXPwRLlX18Mh7D51eXSCYJ.xqnnxzw65.azV_P9Mitq
RD8i0LMX17ZmRazvBNvkRAjCm4V8dyTSdcRq.GkRDzUdCb651iP.nLr9AHxo
TxS2buGoxAAVW.W_hZXMJVvXK9lyOW4TSBmO1SyN6FD2mv9zGl5NIF_wwJsz
wYddNvaaIhDNWhqSg6a2uDMcB3jmovkUgw3eIKJf.QGF3XfKrpUUjOpKxUhi
6xNhmbwbFJtdAizp0ozhy9SmoPzA0bxv065.UhBPxb_9z9D0nkn6tY3DL8n.
ZQY9Vz0T_0E6jy5YhZjnVU7hznykBRRP_FdE5hQjL1qoSki9UDwwPord0toK
p_HYcjj_zbVLTlrxjFpK876O.raLG6L476K9vAihM9uUmRHYncofxchZFUJ_
qcDudoDS3NsimbhPufpzWF65MGtU65X65zc4Xt8a75YyZXLydTt1B84XDGml
RkI4FUWXwXqmrmQarAi5K_QW5K2ZSsoGm3FvvDiAecJ9bRrlOtI_GWIoKXqZ
P08ipCuVadh6ObqbscyIn356KTBifAgnsWd3bxmhfU1axf.Nt1ySCDVf7MRj
aZ1g.jgOe4pWmxXDRUsW3u_7i1Bj2vLFrbfDoj7FceWSo0C5htx8CI4vljrH
ex_UNHuWgiuhkHeBZsg-
X-Originating-IP: [74.208.5.67]
Authentication-Results: mta1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=diplomats.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=diplomats.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO mailout-us.gmx.com) (74.208.5.67)
by mta1076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:52:36 -0700
Received: (qmail 2051 invoked by uid 0); 29 Mar 2012 10:52:35 -0000
Received: from 41.206.12.16 by rms-us004.v300.gmx.net with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX84011333018352963184"
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:52:32 -0400
Message-ID: <20120329105232.84010@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: quick response from you
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-Authenticated: #133736624
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: p1sGb7VB3zOlOdHLk3MhRMh+IGRvb0B3
Content-Length: 229120

o And hr this paper to fill out.

some pics he send me.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 pm

the last Mail from him with email header i hope.

Re: Hello honey
Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay honey i'll be looking forward to communicate with you online soon.Love you so much xxxx

----Original Message-----
To: lt.gen.williambcaldwell <lt.gen.williambcaldwell@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 31, 2012 8:29 pm
Subject: Re: Hello honey

MY LOVE I BE HOME SOON MY LOVE AND WE SEE US ON SKYPE THEN OK I LOVE YOU:xxxx

From: "lt.gen.williambcaldwell@aol.com" <lt.gen.williambcaldwell@aol.com>
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:53 PM
Subject: Hello honey

Hello honey,How are you doing..?I miss you in the emptiness of the night wishing you were here to whisper sweet words to my ears.Rose i feel to lonely and uncomfortable without you by my side and you not online to communicate with me.My heart was so unhappy as even in my parade with my troops i could not concentrate as i feel so alone and without communicating with you means like the world has ended for me.Honey what is happening the United Nation wrote to me and that they weren't happy with the recent updates of things as they did not see your mail.Have you made the payment to them?Honey you said you are sending the scan copy first to me before them and i check nothing of such and i tried mailing you but my network won't allow me as i have unlimited access to do so.I had to go far and try to send you a mail but saw already that you have wrote to me.Honey try and send the details of payment to them so they can get to delivery my parcel to you over there okay?Love you so much and lots of kisses and hugs...Muahhhhhhhhhhh

Header & IP
X-Originating-IP: [41.206.11.2]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:49:28 -0400 (EDT)

i got him twice on skype,so im carful becouse i do not know if it is the same scammer.

willim.b.caldwell20 the other name.but no contakt now.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal detail, edited header

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Email Trace ;) thanks Gab

This Email was sent at Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:49:28 -0400 (EDT)
from IP address 41.206.11.2
IP Location: Nigeria.
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

coooookie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coooookie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 pm

I was contacted via Skype from this account: gen.williams200001 - Hi IM said: "Hello,My Name is Gen William l'll love to know more about you.Thank you."

I'm ignoring him. There's no reason in the world for the real General Caldwell to be contacting me on skype or anywhere else. I'm just letting people know that he's probably using that account on skype to scam also.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

thank you!! before Skype didn't allow Nigeria, now I guess they changed it, and more and more of them on Skype now... too bad... :(
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 am

lt.gen.williambcaldwell@aol.com

from the chat on skype a part of it he wont me to do 500.00 Euro more to the 2550,00
[11.04.2012 22:15:38] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: I do not know,As the said you should pay 2550 EUROS,So how much do you have now?
[11.04.2012 22:22:18] Lt.General William Bill Caldwell IV: No problem honey and you know what if there is still an addition you can add 500 on top so they will know the stuff you are made of and they will know that you are not playing with them okay?

I Do play with them this crape make me sick.the way there play with Womans feelings. :evil:

You quick respond to us will be highly recommended

Re: Hello

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:35 AM

Listen honey i am not saying i do not love you,I love you also with all my heart and all i am saying here is the United Nations.They are not happy with everything and you know i have no time on my side and everything seems like not working.The Secretary incharge of the Security Company that will receive the payment tried calling you yesterday from Nigeria and you never picked up why?I told you to always pick thier calls.Honey go and send whatever that is in your hand right now so they can get all document ready as they say please do this now and get back to me as soon as possible i'll be waiting for your mail

infor.unitednations@diplomats.com

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:36 PM

Attention: Madam,

With reference of the last mail received from us,We are waiting for the payment details as instructed by us that you make available as soon as possibe to enable us get all necessary document ready to make the move to meet you there in Germany.We will like you to know that this is a legit orgainisation and we are not known for any delays as the receipt is suppose to be shown here in your mail but up till this moment we have not heard from you.

Madam,It would be wise for you t reply us with an explaination of this delays so we can be able to get something out of this all.

Thank You
United Nations Diplomat:
Mr.Wisdom K. Messah

i set this in her becouse of the phone number i got from them now. 002348161847478

So right her and now i will stop being in contakt with them i am not paying any cents,and i hope i do keep other Womans to stay away from them. i just hope so.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamcaldwell147@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:49 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5966151116
Will C
Relationship Status: Single
MALAYSIA (hidden)
About Me:
I can describe myself as a quiet, gentle, and kind person.I am self-confident,purposeful, ambitious, energetic, positive. I have a good sense of humor. I can be passionate I love animals very much, I love sports, namely golf. Also, I love rest among nature. And still, I like to read. I love rest in a warm circle of friends, or the loneliness of the house behind reading books. I believe in love and am a risk taker; the one who believes in his own abilities.

Hi thanks for the wink,,I am William by name and how are you doing?Your profile caught my attention and i found it interesting and loving. Am looking for a long and serious term relationship. Can you please tell me about yourself and your interest in a man?what you do for fun and your profession,here is my address, williamcaldwell147@yahoo.com,I will be glad to hear from you soon and have a lovely day. William
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”