It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
TammyGrif
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Postby TammyGrif » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:45 pm

I would be happy to bait him. Contact me, I'm still in contact with him (Tammygrif)
I found this scammer on Facebook this morning. ....
Last edited by minerva on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: out full quote of Ghannett

Re: Scammers with pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

Postby Marisa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Congratulations to Gordon with a promotion to Lieutenant Colonel!!! Fully deserved!! We are very happy for you! :party: :applause:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Congratulations :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ghannett
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers With Pictures of Lieutenant Colonel Gordon Hann

Postby ghannett » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 am

Marisa and FrumpyBB,

Thanks very much Ladies! Your efforts have saved thousands of men and women from becoming victims of these scams while also providing guidance and comfort to those who have already been victimized. Keep up the good work!

- Gordon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Wilson, larry.wilson24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

badoo
Larry On the site now!
40, Acton, CA

olivia.wilson4455@yahoo.com
385-233-2237

larry.wilson24@yahoo.com
803-764-8101

thank you so please can we chat on yahoo and know more about each other or text each other
oh okay..olivia.wilson4455@ Y.A.H.O.O .COM and you can also text me at(385) 233-2237Stay blessed and I hope to hear from you and get your e mail Or Text.

:dumb:

larry.wilson24@ Y.A.H.O.O .COM and you can also text me at(803) 764-8101Stay blessed and I hope to hear from you and get your e mail Or Text.

Olivia Wilson...see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 11#p367811" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raymond; <raymond.derrick44@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Snow1

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am confident, purposeful, smart, honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded Man

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for Donald Hackman from Atlantic City

https://www.facebook.com/donald.hackman.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anyone12345
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

William Hannett really Gordon Hannett

Postby Anyone12345 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:54 am

Scammers are still using pictures of Major Gordon Hannett. They start with a picture in a suit at a desk claiming that he is an executive living in Cambridge UK. Once contact is made, they send pictures of Gordon Hannett in a captain's uniform, saying he is now a colonel and stationed in Syria. Widowed, parents dead, with a son going to France to learn soccer. Email address: Williamhannett123@hotmail.com. This was found on DatingAgency.com and Globalpersonals.co.uk have been informed. Good Luck out there.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robbinson Jasmine, robbinsonjasmine@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 am

mydailyflog.com/robbinson123
robbinson123
Basic
46 year old, man from United Kingdom

I am Robbinson Jasmine. looking for a woman who is honest,caring,lovely truthful,trustful,some one who don´t lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing. reply me on : robbinsonjasmine@yahoo.com

ALSO ON FACEBOOK
facebook.com/robbinson.jasmine
Robbinson Jasmine
Worked at United Nations Peace-Keeping Forces (UN - Blue Beret)
Studied at American Military University - Masters Program
Lives in Damascus, Syria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

ghannett
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with Pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

Postby ghannett » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 am

Thanks for the info! I found Robbinson Jasmine on Facebook after reading your post. I reported him to Facebook as a fraud - impersonating me. Hopefully, the folks at Facebook will delete the account. They're usually pretty good about deleting these scammer accounts. I have a notebook in which I keep track of the scammers I find on Facebook. Since November 2012, I've reported 178 of them. Nearly all of them have been deleted. Keep up the good work!

If anyone is looking to bait a scammer, there are several of them on Facebook still using my photos. For some reason, Facebook has refused to delete these accounts. The ones I know of:

Kelly Hannett
Frank Hannett
Jerry Hannett
John Hannett
Vicent Franko Hannette
Williams J Hannett
Williams J Hannette
William Hannett
Hannett Agbodjan
Hannet Mills
Maxwell Hannet Otchere
Thomson Richard
Hannett David
Michael Hannette

Best wishes,

- Gordon

yellowrose14
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yellowrose14 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello Mr Hannett; I was contacted by someone pretending to be you on a site you may not be aware of. And it was not as family friendly as FB. Is there anyway I can contact you about where, his name, etc...other than posting it here for everyone to read....until you want to post it here yourself? I promise you I am NOT trying to scam you in any way. He is trying to scam me and it was very obvious there was something amiss during our first 2 emails and IM conv. on Yahoo.
My problem now is......will it REALLY be you contacting me....or him again? ;)
Respond to me here as soon as you can and we'll go from there. Thank you for posting this man as a scammer. I never new this site existed but will definately be using it a lot more.
Yellowrose14

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 pm

What was the scammer´s yahoo emailaddress? :)
Don´t bother with profiles and pics, after 21 pages à 15 posts, we know what Mr. Hannett looks like ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

justthetruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Arvin Steve Harry, gee1xeee@gmail.com

Postby justthetruth » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 pm

3/27/14

He is going by Arvin Steve Harry, Captain US army, stationed in Pakistan, coming home to retire
in 10 weeks. Is using Match.com (Holy.....), with gmail (gee1xeee@gmail.com) for email.

Seems to be using the pictures associated with Major Gordon Hannett.

After chatting on match.com, this is the email I received:

It was nice chatting with you on the dating site even though it was short conversation, I appreciate your time and conversation with me, I find it difficult to describe myself b'cause I'm very shy person so I will try my best to tell you about me, tht way you know who you are communicating with, I'm CPT Harry 53yrs though they say I don't look my age and tht makes me feel young at heart, I have light brown hair and blue eyes, I have a 25yrs old son who means the world to me and I have been divorce for 7yrs, I am a CPT by rank in the army and I have served for 27yrs. I am IT Consultant&Technician,Auto Mechanic,Structure Engineer. I am on a mission here in Pakistan and I have been for 10 months and set to return back home in 10 weeks for my retirement. I joined the dating site to find a woman who I can be best of friends with and get to know each other inside and out and possibly fall in love and return back home to, when I leave here. I am an easy going person and I am a wonderful person to be around with. I am a man who will let you have my coat when you are cold and make sure that you where having fun and have smile on your face b'fore I would do anything else. But of course I would expect the woman to do the same things for me. relationship is 50-50 and that is what I do believe in. I do not b'lieve in one night stand sex, this is just wrong in my mind, so I do not even try it. I want a woman that when we are with each other that does not go on and on about how much she hates her job or how bad her life is or has been, sometimes in life we don't get everything the way we want them, so which ever way life visit us, we have to adjust to it and accept it by faith. I want an upbeat woman, nice, sweet, maybe a hint of shyness, woman who likes to be tickled and love to smile, and has her head on straight and focus. I am a flower freak, We are all looking for the right person to be our better half, and to me somebody who likes 80% of the things I like is important to me, oh and of course I would like somebody who likes animals and knows what she wants in life and who she is going to accomplish those things with, I always feel happy to meet interesting people. I enjoy watching movies at the cinema with my partner, in my free time I like to go shopping,swimming,painting,camping,fishing,volunteering,sailing,hiking and doing charity works, take a long walk, cuddling, I like reading books (motivational,christian,poetry,novel and contemporary books), I love making my home cozy and I love cooking. I love romantic candle light dinner, I like going to the beach, the warm weather, cool and blue evening, I love nature and my friends say I am kind,down to earth, open hearted, easy-going, and romantic person. I have an optimistic point of view and I have good sense of humor. I am able to give a lot of love and care to my partner and I also hope to receive her love and care for me back as well, I just want to love and be loved, Tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for in companion and in relationship? I end it here now and I look to forward to hear from you again, attach to this message is two pictures of me and I hope you like them and don't get scared and run away from your computer and out of your room when you see them Lol. Thank You.

Yours Sincerely.

CPT Harry.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arvin Steve Harry, gee1xeee@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Welcome to RS justthetruth and thanks so much for reporting this scammer :) .

You are right, the scammer is abusing the pics of Lt. Col. Gordon Hannett

photo shop on name tag
his google+ pic
Arvin Steve Harry

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arvin Steve Harry, gee1xeee@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

also uses yahoo
pic on google+ = yahoo avatar