It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gary Allen Kimzey - garyallenk@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 am

Gary Allen Kimzey

garyallenk@yahoo.com

person.com
barden, 49 y.o.
U S West Communications
United States
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 4118103 register to banned in 20 minutes! :mrgreen:
Male 49 United States I am kind and nice woman. I am sociable an cheerful. I am very friendly to people and I like pleasant communicati
My match: What I'm Looking For WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET: GENUINE, HONEST, SINCERE, CLASSY and ASSERTIVE. I'M NOT INTO PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES!

Phishing
10:23 gary: can you give me your id so that i will add you
10:25 gary: ok garyallenk

Yahoo
Gary Allen
44 :thinking:
Male
Washington, District of Columbia

Email
72.254.128.202 UNITED STATES <<<<< proxy!
HELLO BABE

Hello ..... am Sergeat Gary Allen Kimzey,how are you doing and thanks very much for your wonderful time on the chat and like i said i would send you a note to let you know more about me ok as i do like to correspond with you and get to know more about you......Well about my immediate family use to have family but i lost my parent in the world trade center :cry: and am the only child of my parent :roll: i never knew any of my relatives till now so i might say am all alone i don't have any family at the moment,.Am ready for marriage that's the mean reason why i joined the dating site and i don't mind my partner having children already and i will accept her family as my family that is if her kids will accept me to be their father i will take the responsibility as a father.....I did not have a good relationship in the past........
Am from Michigan Detroit....I would love to meet a humble respective woman who is kind honest and very understanding and would stand beside me in good or bad times,some one who will be there for me,some one to share my interest with and is ready to accept me the way i am.... A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward... To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude… To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.That's what i know is the definition of love........What are some of the traits you want your partner to hold,just to let you know me personally i don't give much detail about me but i guess i want to settle down so am taking the risk for you to know more about me,

Where do I start. I am a hard working gent who had spent almost all his life in the military as a soldier I have tried to live my life to the fullest while I was young enough to enjoy it, am an easy going person with a great sense of humor..........down to earth and very understanding I love the outdoors, camping, gym, traveling I like thing to be neat and tidy and like nice things! I always dress neatly when out and about. I am honest and reliable I respect women and take care of my own. My ambition in life now is to make the most of the rest of my life with the right person, I have traveled through Europe, America, Canada and Hong Kong, more travel is not out of the question. I like good company and the simple things, I am probably a little reserved but like talking about thing of interest I like BBQ's, dining out, I am extremely competitive and do my best at what ever I do..

My name is Gary Allen. I was born on the 27th of April 1960.I started a children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church School.I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works,later joined the Military Academy at the age of 16yrs.I was in the Boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while,i didn't spend much time at home and my mom was a head teacher and dad was in the Medical field of the Army and later worked with the UN.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am an E-6 Technical Staff Sergeant,Sergeant Petty Officer (SSPF).I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military...As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 9months here in Iraq
My first mission was in Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found
out that my beloved Wife has just past away from by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I
paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she
let me down. I was with her for years. I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart....in which I will then say a woman that can put her past behind and move on
with me to the next level.
As matter of fact am in Baghdad and communicating with you,hope things will then change from one stage to another.I will be retiring from the Army soon and i do live all alone in Detroit where i live all all alone.I lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with
outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army and i need a woman to settle down with....A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone.Everything is monitored.Incase you want to know something about my past relationship then am here to say;there is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above the smile itself........... I love my former wife with the lost saint I seems to lose, she was the deepest happiness in a life time and think she will be the one I can
come home and lay my heard on.The one I always thought or think by sharing all point of view with. I didn't have any idea of her leaven me to someone else, while thinking of her and thought she is the brighter side of my life.I did all I could to support to her needs and given a helping
hand to grub a job, and support the family as well... In times
like holiday and spending time with each other is something else and she was always testify how romantic I am to her..spending much time with her as much as I could. Just remixing the time we normally go for straws and to the beach as well as movies and a lot of interesting places,Place's something you just cant imagine.....but all the same it over now, all thought am hurt but it's all Ok for now...... I know she is regretting it by now. Between man and God I have for given her from the deepest part of my heart
My dear , I have come to end of who I am and what happens in my life, .....thanks for hearing me up and do hope this doesn't scare you away this is about me

Your new friend Gray :mrgreen:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Gary Allen Kimzey - garyallenk@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Captain Gordon Hannett

Postby janex69 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Hannet Smith

commandasmith@yahoo.com

Picture and ID are stolen ...of Captain Gordon Hannett
http://news.webshots.com/photo/25181008 ... 4247DcmXeb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3319658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hannet
Male, 52 Years Old
From Opa Locka, FL

Spam message...what utter drivel! :mrgreen:
hi.........how are pretty i hop everything is cool am call hannet smith and i have view your profile and it so great and i hop to here from soon how are u beauty i am very happy to see your reply here and i hop u are doing well pretty i wont to talk with u soon on yahoo.com to share something good there to know each other well and u can add me to yahoo now and talk there as well this is my yahoo ID u can add me now there and talk there now and u can also send me your yahoo ID here on hover spot.com and i will add u at yahoo and talk there as well i may God bless u for your reply to me and i will be very great full to here from u soon pretty woman u are soo beauty thank u from commanda hannet smith from USA and this is my yahoo ID u can add me now beauty commandasmith@yahoo.com add me now and lettalk serious there as well

Awaiting IP from this Muppet!

Some Yahoo BS
Commanda Smith: I'm a very open minded person,someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,.I am also looking for a truthful wife,one who care,who is loyal,understanding,cherished,honest,loving,passionate,and flexible to be my soul mate and who will never cheat on me..I am ready to spend the rest of my life with a kind,given and an open-minded woman..i can spend the rest of my life with and I'm a God fearing :twisted: man that seeks God fearing :twisted: woman in my life as well a woman that believes in herself and always put God first before herself
I don't use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down..with A woman who will be there for me and I will be there for her too.Sweety,

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Commanda Smith - commandasmith@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Commanda Smith

commandasmith@yahoo.com

Email received
41.218.250.8 GHANA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

to my angel from heaven from commanda hannet smith :sick:
DSC0010.JPG (60KB); DSC0000100.jpg (65KB); DSC00122.jpg (100KB)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hannet Smith - commandasmith@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4247147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4247147
Nickname: richardhaggard
Name: richard
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade
(user time stamp is time zone of Ghana!)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Haggard - richardu2010@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 am

Richard Haggard

richardu2010@yahoo.com

Relating to person.com profile above
richardhaggard: we thank God am new here am call Richard Haggard by name and you
richardhaggard: thats nice am Army commander
richardhaggard: am in afganistan now on a mission
richardhaggard: yes my dear but am inned of a wife that why am here and i will like to get to know you because if i go i will be worried so i need to find the love of my heart if possible i will be with the pearson i get before Go to the state
richardhaggard: am richardu2010@yahoo.com you can talk to me there any time you are online okay

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gary Allen Kimzey - garyallenk@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 am

now he is hannett2010, this is a "short" format he sent me on 4ppl, man of few words LOL:

My name is robert hannet. and a male with one kid ...was married before but got divorced...5'9 feet tall and athletic I was born on the 20th of August, 1961 at Baptist Hospital of Miami.........I started A &A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools, I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home.
My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the un.
I am now an E-6 Staff Sargent (SSG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sargent in the absence of the Sargent First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.

My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, adventure films, war films and comedy movies eating habits: just about anything. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned, am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have....

As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 4 yrs
here in Iraq..........My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years. I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart....in which I will then say a woman that can put her past behind move on with me to the next level, talking about my family, i have non. All i have now is my son who is 15yrs old and in school now, .i lost my family durring the world trade centre tourist attack.... so i want to starty a new beginning with you.....

Now, a little about me: I'm friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, spontaneous at times, a little wild, very passionate, sentimental, and a true romantic, who is full of energy, love to have fun, laugh, and be around positive people......Always looking for ways to improve my knowledge, be it through research, books, people, even through mistakes and accomplishments I make in my own life, and by watching others do the same. We all have our faults, and that's what makes us human, and unique.
I am loyal to those that treat me with respect. I speak the truth and believe in brutal honesty!

Perfect relationship it's hard to find. But yet I realized there is no perfect relationship. I am looking for a serious relationship in the near future. I would like to know the person I want to be with. Good relationship starts with good friendship. Building a friendship with someone is the good start to know the person. I'm hoping for someone who really cares about me. And will love me the way I am. I am not “Perfect” but I do know how to respect other people. And someday I will be happy with someone who cares, someone who will always be there for me.

Am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she’s willing to accept me as part of her. I’ll be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams cuss I’m not going,to let her down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay bless

contact me on, roberthannet@yahoo.com
robert,
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gary Allen Kimzey - garyallenk@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Further information;
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

roberthannet@yahoo.com
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 pm

add. email address captain.hannett@yahoo.com

webby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

smithfrancis@live.com

Postby webby » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:18 am

Hannet Smith is at this moment under the name of francissmith(smithfrancis@live.com) am still in touch with him.
He is from Ghana IP41.215.160.135.Location and GH(null) Millicom ghana , LTD Address BRONG AHAFO GHANA.
He also goes by GEORGE SMITH GERRY SMITH CLINTON111 RICHARD HAGGARD HANNETT MOORE JEFF MARTIN
His photos are of Captain Gordon Hannett and his son which were stolen. At the moment he just told me that he is Capt G Hannett, and heading back to Iraq on Sunday 16/1/11. And yes I was scammed after 6 months. :heartbroken:

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 am

Welcome webby. Sorry you were scammed.

Please block your scammer and walk away. Don't tell him you're on to him. Keeping him in the dark will ensure that he doesn't learn anything that will improve his scamming abilities on future victims. It will frustrate the hell out of him too. :D
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

webby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

henryasomani@yahoo.com

Postby webby » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 am

update Francis Smith is now on oasis active dating site as GOODKING, he contacted me but I deleted him, he is still there. :applause: Also one of his companions is henryasomani@yahoo.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lama Kusi / Lama Wood - armykiss10@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=171839" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
armykiss10
- 44 y/o male
- Maryland, USA
- Army

Spam
hello how are u and how are u doing there well i hope you are feeling well and great and also i hope your health is very very great and strong .... well if you don't mind can we talk... if i may ask ..?I really like your smile..armykiss10@h otmail.com

Email
41.218.226.25 GHANA :twisted:
My name is Lama Wood . I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience..
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 3 months here in Iraq. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I have a son in west Africa Ghana :twisted: :twisted: who is schooling...I really love him and care so much for him....I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.
My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words

I wish you all the best

Image <<not on SD, familiar soldier is on anther topic! Remembered later...Cpt Hannett

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Evans - andrewthriller@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am

Heres an intereting family affair!!

banned profile on person.com featuring Cpt. Hannet
evansdrew
derrick osie kwarteng :twisted: :thinking:
39 y.o.
Arizona City
United States

Email given: andrewthriller@hotmail.com

This leads to another banned person.com proifle
thriller123
andrew evans
19 y.o.
New Jersey
Trinidad And Tobago

then leads to FB
http://www.facebook.com/family/Kwarteng ... 0110891973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chaplin Evans Drew (Mj).
Will work at Little Saints School starting in Sep 2011
Lives in Accra, Ghana :twisted:
Phone +233 548295637
+233 243267254
Address Accra, Ghana 00233
Screen Names
Andrew.thriller (Skype)
andrewthriller@hotmail.com (Windows Live Messenger)
andyhriller@aol.com (AIM)
drew_evans@ymail.com (Yahoo! Messenger)
Email: ekisseidu@yahoo.com & andythriller@aol.com

Image Image Image

Then looking at his family list! His Uncle! :thinking:
http://www.facebook.com/family/Kwarteng ... 1264792593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Derrick Osei Kwarteng :thinking: :twisted: (see original person.com scam profile!)
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Asamankese

yxana
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com

Postby yxana » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 am

have a few minutes ago got a new email address ( MSN ) from Miller that I found on Badoo.

frank-hannett@live.com

grey8matterz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Captain Gordon Hannett

Postby grey8matterz » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 am

another photo of "Gordon Hannett"..though now he is using a new name, and some not so clever photo editing.

Return to “Military scams”